Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Transformer rp. RobBase086 and I only.

OPtimus Prime said to Bumblebee,"I know they'll have traps set-up for us autobots,but as along as Starlight has that sword,we'll be fine and I'm leaving now Bumblebee,I'll meet up with you later,don't worry about a thing Bumblebee ok."

Starlight opened her doors up so Sam and Angel can get into her and once they are both in Starlight closes the doors up and follows Prime to where Bumblebee and the other autobots are all waiting and thinking of a plan of somekind as well.

Megatron said to Starscream,"This plan will work for sure,their are more of us then the autobots we'll have a chance to win this fight Starscreamlet's go Decepections."

Megatron and the decepctions landed on the planet of earth and no one was unaware that Starscream wasn't too far behind Starlight and Optimus Prime.

((Optimus Prime doesn't sacefice his life not yet ok.))

angelduskgirlcat said:
OPtimus Prime said to Bumblebee,"I know they'll have traps set-up for us autobots,but as along as Starlight has that sword,we'll be fine and I'm leaving now Bumblebee,I'll meet up with you later,don't worry about a thing Bumblebee ok."

Starlight opened her doors up so Sam and Angel can get into her and once they are both in Starlight closes the doors up and follows Prime to where Bumblebee and the other autobots are all waiting and thinking of a plan of somekind as well.

Megatron said to Starscream,"This plan will work for sure,their are more of us then the autobots we'll have a chance to win this fight Starscreamlet's go Decepections."

Megatron and the decepctions landed on the planet of earth and no one was unaware that Starscream wasn't too far behind Starlight and Optimus Prime.

((Optimus Prime doesn't sacefice his life not yet ok.))

"Ok Optimus just be safe and careful out there. I am sure that Megatron will have traps for us all so he can get the sword. I am glad that Starlight has it and we do not have to worry about it anymore now." Bumblebee turns away to talk with the other Autobots now.

Bumblebee then gets all of the Autobots ready for battle he then mentions to Starlight. "You need to stay close to all of us Autobots and not get seperated from us because I think that is Megatrons plan is to get you away from where you are safe." As the other Autobots agree. The camera that has been installed in a satelite showing where Optimus is at. Bumblebee then notifies Optimus on where the Decpeticons are at. "Optimus they are up ahead ready to ambush you. Us Autobots are on our way out now to help you out!"

As word did get around on Cybertron and other Autobots joined coming down to help Optimus and the Autobots.

Starlight said to Bumblebee,"I always stay close to all of you,I don't wonder away at all Bumblebee,thanks for being a bit worried about me."

Angel said to Sam,"Do you hear a scream,I swear I heard a scream I have a bad feeling about this Sam,and I'm little bit scared now."

Starlight said to them both,"I also heard that scream as well,don't worry I know how to out think a certain decepection I have been training really hard and we'll be fine.calm down please Angel."

Angel agrees with Starlight and she calms down for a few minutes and was not worried about a thing at all.

Optimus Prime said to his team,"That is good were not too far from the decepections at all Bumblebee,were all going to be okay."

((I like the part in the 2nd movie where Starscream uses a hook and he carries the humans to where Megatron is.))

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight said to Bumblebee,"I always stay close to all of you,I don't wonder away at all Bumblebee,thanks for being a bit worried about me."

Angel said to Sam,"Do you hear a scream,I swear I heard a scream I have a bad feeling about this Sam,and I'm little bit scared now."

Starlight said to them both,"I also heard that scream as well,don't worry I know how to out think a certain decepection I have been training really hard and we'll be fine.calm down please Angel."

Angel agrees with Starlight and she calms down for a few minutes and was not worried about a thing at all.

Optimus Prime said to his team,"That is good were not too far from the decepections at all Bumblebee,were all going to be okay."

((I like the part in the 2nd movie where Starscream uses a hook and he carries the humans to where Megatron is.))

Bumblebee replies back to her, "You are welcome Starlight! That is what friends are for you know!"

As Sam is glad to hear that Angel is calm now about what is going on now.

Bumblebee replies, "That is good that you are getting close to the Decepticons and we will defeat them in battle too!"

Starlight repiled back to Bumblebee,"Yes friends help friends out and I love to fight for good."

Angel said to Sam,"I hope that we don't get carried away from the team at any cost,the depcetions are so tricky to try figure out which is which oh well."

Optimus Prime said to the autobots,"Were here,but I don't see any decpections around here at all,something isn't right here hmm,be on your guards autobots."

Megatron commuincated to Starscream,"Grab Starlight she has the two humans with her,grab her now Starscream and bring them to the factory where I'll be hiding and when the time comes,I will kill Optimus Prime Starscream go with my plan now."

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight repiled back to Bumblebee,"Yes friends help friends out and I love to fight for good."

Angel said to Sam,"I hope that we don't get carried away from the team at any cost,the depcetions are so tricky to try figure out which is which oh well."

Optimus Prime said to the autobots,"Were here,but I don't see any decpections around here at all,something isn't right here hmm,be on your guards autobots."

Megatron commuincated to Starscream,"Grab Starlight she has the two humans with her,grab her now Starscream and bring them to the factory where I'll be hiding and when the time comes,I will kill Optimus Prime Starscream go with my plan now."

"Yes friends do help each other out Starlight!" As he looks and smiles at her now while talking to her.

"Where are they at?" Everyone asks as the Decepticons then attack and start firing off their weapons at them. Megatron screams out "Get them all!" As Starscream fails because when he is coming close Bumblebee fires at him and hits Starscream get hit and lands on the ground now.

Starlight looked at Bumblebee and she said to Sam and Angel,"We must lure Megatron away from here,I have no idea why,it's the best thing I can think of,I can handle Megatron on my own I know what I'm doing Sam and Angel trust me on this one."

Megatron fixed up Starscream and Megatron fired at a huge rock to throw Bumblebee off guard for a bit and said to Starscream,"Get Starlight and the two humans right now,that rock will keep some of the autobots very busy let's split up,decepctions split up right now go."

All of the dececpctions all splited up and confused Optimus Prime and the other autobots and Megatron retreated back to the abandoned factory waiting for Starscream to bring Starlight and the two humans to him so he can talk with the human boy.

((It would be nice if Starscream grabs Starlight and the two humans and take them to Megatron.?))

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight looked at Bumblebee and she said to Sam and Angel,"We must lure Megatron away from here,I have no idea why,it's the best thing I can think of,I can handle Megatron on my own I know what I'm doing Sam and Angel trust me on this one."

Megatron fixed up Starscream and Megatron fired at a huge rock to throw Bumblebee off guard for a bit and said to Starscream,"Get Starlight and the two humans right now,that rock will keep some of the autobots very busy let's split up,decepctions split up right now go."

All of the dececpctions all splited up and confused Optimus Prime and the other autobots and Megatron retreated back to the abandoned factory waiting for Starscream to bring Starlight and the two humans to him so he can talk with the human boy.

((It would be nice if Starscream grabs Starlight and the two humans and take them to Megatron.?))

As Sam and Angel does what Starlight tells them to do and then hides away so that Starscream cannot catch them at all. "Ok we will do that and we trust you too Starlight!"

Just as Starscream is about to catch Starlight a large Autobot that came down to Earth is seen. He transforms from a military base into a huge robot. He hits Starscream and Megatron at the same time. As the Autobots are able to clear the area now.

Starlight said to Sam and Angel,"Are you two ok were safe now and whom is that autobot that just came here,this is a bit too werid and I have no idea what is going on here at all."

Megatron grabs Starscream and they both retreat for the time being and Megatron fixes his minor scratches on his arm and said to Starscream,"We almost had Starlight and the two humans in our grasp until that robot interefered with our plans,do you have an idea how we can lure them away from Optimus Prime and the other autobots Styarscream hmm.?"

Angel said to Sam,"That robot is scary hopefully he is on our side and not the enemy side at all Sam,is it safe for us to get out of the car or not quite yet Sam hmm.?"

Optimus Prime looked at the robot that just arrived and said to him,"Whom are you and why are you here for hmm.?"

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight said to Sam and Angel,"Are you two ok were safe now and whom is that autobot that just came here,this is a bit too werid and I have no idea what is going on here at all."

Megatron grabs Starscream and they both retreat for the time being and Megatron fixes his minor scratches on his arm and said to Starscream,"We almost had Starlight and the two humans in our grasp until that robot interefered with our plans,do you have an idea how we can lure them away from Optimus Prime and the other autobots Styarscream hmm.?"

Angel said to Sam,"That robot is scary hopefully he is on our side and not the enemy side at all Sam,is it safe for us to get out of the car or not quite yet Sam hmm.?"

Optimus Prime looked at the robot that just arrived and said to him,"Whom are you and why are you here for hmm.?"

"Yeah I am fine Starlight!" Sam replies back to her and then all of a sudden you can hear Optimus say, "It is our old friend Colasis who was at one time a Decepticon and now a Autobot here to help us out."

"No Megatron I cannot think of anything to lure them away from Optimus at all! I am sure we will come up with some sort of plan or idea to do that."

"I think it is safe to get out of the car but I have a feeling that the large robot is on our side Angel." Climbing out of the car now and making sure that Angel is ok now. "Are you ok Angel?"

"Optimus it is me Colasis remember from Cybertron? We worked together up there."

Angel follows Sam out of the car and she stays to close him and Starlight goes into her robot form and stays behind Sam and Angel and she looks at the other robot and said to him,"Long time no see Colasis,I guess you don't remember me at all,but I've seen you around the planet of Cytron my mother always took me their and it was a very nice planet to visit until the decepctions destoryed it it's me Starlight."

Optimus Prime said to him,"Now I remember you Colasis,and it's nice to see you once again and its been ages since we've last talked to each other,and how have you been doing now a days hmm Colasis.?"

angelduskgirlcat said:
Angel follows Sam out of the car and she stays to close him and Starlight goes into her robot form and stays behind Sam and Angel and she looks at the other robot and said to him,"Long time no see Colasis,I guess you don't remember me at all,but I've seen you around the planet of Cytron my mother always took me their and it was a very nice planet to visit until the decepctions destoryed it it's me Starlight."

Optimus Prime said to him,"Now I remember you Colasis,and it's nice to see you once again and its been ages since we've last talked to each other,and how have you been doing now a days hmm Colasis.?"

"Yes it has been long time no see Starlight!" As he smiled and was happy to see her once again. "Yes I do remember your mom taking you to Cybertron and all. It has been quite sometime now and you have grown up to become just as beautiful as your mom!"

"Yes it has been quite sometime Optimus! I do miss our talks and all that we use to share. I came down here because I sort of figured that you would need some help against Megatron and the other Decepticons."

Starlight said to him,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me about how beauitful I look, and I've been busy protecting Angel from Megatron as well,I have no idea why Megatron is after Angel for oh well."

Angel said to Starlight,"I know why he is after me,I manage to get the last piece of the old spark away from his grasp,and I've been keeping it with me all this time,I just remembered Starlight and Sam."

Starlight looked at Angel and said to her,"You should of told us alot sooner Angel,but it's ok,give it back to Sam Angel ok."

Angel hands Sam the last piece of old spark to him and hoped that he wouldn't be mad at her at all.

Optimus Prime said to Colasis,"Yes we sure could use your help against the decepctions thanks for returning back here,come on autobots let's roll out and return back to our base ok."

Starlight went into her vechile form and opened the cars door up for Angel and she wonders what Megatron next step is going to be this time.

Megatron said to Starscream,"Too bad we couldn't invite Sam,Angel and Starlight only to this facotry where were hiding out in,but if we could do that,I wonder if Optimus Prime will let his daughter come and same with the two humans as well hmm.?"

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight said to him,"Thank-you for the comment you gave me about how beauitful I look, and I've been busy protecting Angel from Megatron as well,I have no idea why Megatron is after Angel for oh well."

Angel said to Starlight,"I know why he is after me,I manage to get the last piece of the old spark away from his grasp,and I've been keeping it with me all this time,I just remembered Starlight and Sam."

Starlight looked at Angel and said to her,"You should of told us alot sooner Angel,but it's ok,give it back to Sam Angel ok."

Angel hands Sam the last piece of old spark to him and hoped that he wouldn't be mad at her at all.

Optimus Prime said to Colasis,"Yes we sure could use your help against the decepctions thanks for returning back here,come on autobots let's roll out and return back to our base ok."

Starlight went into her vechile form and opened the cars door up for Angel and she wonders what Megatron next step is going to be this time.

Megatron said to Starscream,"Too bad we couldn't invite Sam,Angel and Starlight only to this facotry where were hiding out in,but if we could do that,I wonder if Optimus Prime will let his daughter come and same with the two humans as well hmm.?"

"You are welcome for the compliment Starlight!" As he is happy to see her once again now. Well I am glad to see that you are protecting Angel and I am sure that we will eventually find out what Megatron wants with her."

Sam looks at Angel and agrees with Starlight about her telling us all about the last piece of the spark." Angel does hands over the piece of the spark to Sam and then Sam says "Here Optimus I think you know what to do with this!"

As the Autobots head back to the base now and then when Colasis changes into his base form it makes the Autobots base much larger with other new equipment that they can all use.

"I am not sure Optimus is going to let the humans or his daughter close to us at all. We just have to figure out a way to do this though."

Starlight let's Angel out of the car and said to her,"Wow this base looks more different now,more bigger and more cooler then last time cool."

Angel said to Sam,"I hope your not mad at me for not telling you all about this last piece of the old spark I'm truly am sorry Sam,I'll be outside getting some fresh air now ok."

Starlight watches Angel go outside for a bit of fresh air and she'll let Angel be alone for a bit and Starlight went into her robot form once again and walked around the base and saw the new equipment inside this base.

Optimus Prime looks at the old spark and he hands to Colasis and said to him,"What should we do about this last piece of the old spark hmm Colasis.?"

Megatron looks on his computer and said to Starscream,"The human girl is by herself and she loves cats,we'll just turn this tiger dececepction into a cat and Optimus Prime won't suspect a thing and Angel will follow the cat and we'll have the girl in our grasp and I know that Starlight will come after Angel and not sure about the boy Starscream hmm.?"

The tiger dececpection turned into a cat and he ran away from factory and ran to where the girl was and Angel looks at the cat and she follows the cat and was unaware that it was a trap she was heading into.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight let's Angel out of the car and said to her,"Wow this base looks more different now,more bigger and more cooler then last time cool."

Angel said to Sam,"I hope your not mad at me for not telling you all about this last piece of the old spark I'm truly am sorry Sam,I'll be outside getting some fresh air now ok."

Starlight watches Angel go outside for a bit of fresh air and she'll let Angel be alone for a bit and Starlight went into her robot form once again and walked around the base and saw the new equipment inside this base.

Optimus Prime looks at the old spark and he hands to Colasis and said to him,"What should we do about this last piece of the old spark hmm Colasis.?"

Megatron looks on his computer and said to Starscream,"The human girl is by herself and she loves cats,we'll just turn this tiger dececepction into a cat and Optimus Prime won't suspect a thing and Angel will follow the cat and we'll have the girl in our grasp and I know that Starlight will come after Angel and not sure about the boy Starscream hmm.?"

The tiger dececpection turned into a cat and he ran away from factory and ran to where the girl was and Angel looks at the cat and she follows the cat and was unaware that it was a trap she was heading into.

As Starlight pulls up to the new base Angel looks at her in agreement on how much better it looks now. "I agree that it is much larger and looks a lot nicer than what it use to."

"No I am not mad but you should have told us all about the last piece of the sharp because no wonder the Decepticons want you so badly! Ok enjoy the fresh air now Angel."

"Well Optimus this might be something that could help us all you know. I would hate for Megatron to get his hands on this though." As Colasis looks it over and wonders what Megatron wants with it.

Starscream laughs in a evil way now and loves Megatrons idea. "I just love your plan Megatron and you are really smart about that too!"

No one knows about the new features of the new base. Just as the cat came up to or near Angel a alarm was tripped due to it knowing that it was a Decepticon. Some laser canons appear and fires at the cat. One of the blasts hits the cat and is destroyed. Just as Angel sees this happening in front of her. All of the Autobots come out now wondering what is going on and sees the dead cat now which was a Decepticon.

Starlight rests up once again and she was a little bit sore in the shoulder and she slightly hid the pain from the others and sighed.

Angel saw what just happened and she was a bit scared now and she runs away and continues on running like heck and makes it to a small park in Japan and hoped that none of the asutobots had followed her at any cost.

Starlight knew something was troubling Angel and she knew that her father wouldn't let her go unless if she was accompany by another autobot and she sighed.

Megatron said to Starscream,"The human girl manage to get away from the autobots and she is by herself in a park that isn't far from here and wonder what is going to happen next now Starscream."

Starlight said to Optimus Prime and Colasis,"Angel has ran away,I must find her before the decepctions find her,please let me go after her I'll be fine please you got to learn to trust me father please let me go after Angel please father.?"

Optimus Prime looked at his daughter and said to her,"Fine you can go after Angel and just please becareful your the only thing that I have left that reminds me of your mother please becareful Starlight,but if you happen to run into any trouble,please commuincate with me understood Starlight."

Starlight said to her father,"I understand nice and clear father,I'll be safe don't worry about me I'll be fine ok."

Starlight went into her vechile form and she was just ready to leave and knew that she'll commuincate with them if she got in danger or needed help.

Optimus Prime said to Sam,"Starlight is going after Angel,because she ran away,I have no idea why though Sam,I know that Starlight will be ok I have to learn to trust her Sam."

Optimus Prime said to Colasis,"Yes that old spark piece will come in handy for sure Colasis,I believe you."

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight rests up once again and she was a little bit sore in the shoulder and she slightly hid the pain from the others and sighed.

Angel saw what just happened and she was a bit scared now and she runs away and continues on running like heck and makes it to a small park in Japan and hoped that none of the asutobots had followed her at any cost.

Starlight knew something was troubling Angel and she knew that her father wouldn't let her go unless if she was accompany by another autobot and she sighed.

Megatron said to Starscream,"The human girl manage to get away from the autobots and she is by herself in a park that isn't far from here and wonder what is going to happen next now Starscream."

Starlight said to Optimus Prime and Colasis,"Angel has ran away,I must find her before the decepctions find her,please let me go after her I'll be fine please you got to learn to trust me father please let me go after Angel please father.?"

Optimus Prime looked at his daughter and said to her,"Fine you can go after Angel and just please becareful your the only thing that I have left that reminds me of your mother please becareful Starlight,but if you happen to run into any trouble,please commuincate with me understood Starlight."

Starlight said to her father,"I understand nice and clear father,I'll be safe don't worry about me I'll be fine ok."

Starlight went into her vechile form and she was just ready to leave and knew that she'll commuincate with them if she got in danger or needed help.

Optimus Prime said to Sam,"Starlight is going after Angel,because she ran away,I have no idea why though Sam,I know that Starlight will be ok I have to learn to trust her Sam."

Optimus Prime said to Colasis,"Yes that old spark piece will come in handy for sure Colasis,I believe you."

Sam tries to scream out to Angel, "Angel stop and wait!" but Angel would not and kept on going. Starlight shook her head and could not believe that Angel would run off like that. Starlight figured something must be bothering Angel big time for her actions like that.

"It looks like we could have everything our way then Megatron if the girl has ran to a park close by here. We have to take advantage of this opportunity now!" As Starscream is about to walk away Megatron then says, "Go after her Starscream!" Starscream turns and looks to Megatron. "Oh do not worry I will Megatron."

"Optimus says to Starlight, "We can tell that Angel has ran away. With Colasis upgrade to this base we have alarms, weapons, and video cameras to see what is going on." As Optimus does not seem too happy about this and turns and looks at Starlight. "What caused her to run like that? Do you know anything about it Starlight?"

Optimus then thought about surprising the Decepticons by having all of the Autobots going as well to the park. "Autobots we all need to help Angel and Starlight out! Angel has ran away and we need to find her before Megatron and Starscream does."

Starlight catches up with Angel and said to her,"You shouldn't of ran away like that Angel,now the autobots are coming here too,they know how to keep track of you and me,running away won't solve anything at all,and now my father is a little bit upset about this Angel."

Angel said to Starlight,"So now Optmus Prime and the others are coming here because of me,oh great and what next Megatron coming here as well as if Starlight."

Starlight sensed about 3 dececpections coming this way and she quickly said to Angel,"You got to get in now,I have away to out think the decepections at any cost Angel please get inside right now."

Angel quickly climbed inside into Starlight and she drove away from the park and said to Angel,"What made you run away from the base what is troubling you Angel,you can tell me anything Angel."

Angel said to Starlight,"It feels like I don't get enough freedom while were at the base,that is why I ran away because I love having freedom for a change and just need time to myself that's all Starlight."

Starlight said to Angel,"I do see your point their Angel,and I understand about how you want your freedom and time to yourself Angel,but were safe for the time being from those decepctions I'm hoping."

Megatron spots Starlight and sees that Starlight has Angel and said to Starscream,"Optimus Prime and the others will be here,they somehow know how to track them now,I'll grab them both,hopefully Starlight won't fight or struggle at any cost Starscream."

Starlight said to Angel,"You hide here Megatron and Starscream are near by, I'll be fine,nothing will happen to me at all Angel ok."

Angel remained hiden and hoped that Starlight knew what she was doing against two strong decepections by herself.

Starlight went into her robot form and she quickly withdrew her sword and Megatron said to her,"So your Optimus Prime daughter he never told me that he had a child,let's what you got Starlight."

Megatron withdrew his sword and Starlight said ot him,"You destoryed the planet I was on with my mother and you killed her,and now your going to pay,I'm not going to let you harm my father or the others Megatron."

Megatron charged at Starlight and Starlight sword clashes with Megatron sword and they were both fighting it out and Angel was unaware that Starscream was right behind her and this was one of Megatrons plan that Angel and Starlight were unaware of.

(9Let the enemy capture Angel and Sam pretty please.?))

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight catches up with Angel and said to her,"You shouldn't of ran away like that Angel,now the autobots are coming here too,they know how to keep track of you and me,running away won't solve anything at all,and now my father is a little bit upset about this Angel."

Angel said to Starlight,"So now Optmus Prime and the others are coming here because of me,oh great and what next Megatron coming here as well as if Starlight."

Starlight sensed about 3 dececpections coming this way and she quickly said to Angel,"You got to get in now,I have away to out think the decepections at any cost Angel please get inside right now."

Angel quickly climbed inside into Starlight and she drove away from the park and said to Angel,"What made you run away from the base what is troubling you Angel,you can tell me anything Angel."

Angel said to Starlight,"It feels like I don't get enough freedom while were at the base,that is why I ran away because I love having freedom for a change and just need time to myself that's all Starlight."

Starlight said to Angel,"I do see your point their Angel,and I understand about how you want your freedom and time to yourself Angel,but were safe for the time being from those decepctions I'm hoping."

Megatron spots Starlight and sees that Starlight has Angel and said to Starscream,"Optimus Prime and the others will be here,they somehow know how to track them now,I'll grab them both,hopefully Starlight won't fight or struggle at any cost Starscream."

Starlight said to Angel,"You hide here Megatron and Starscream are near by, I'll be fine,nothing will happen to me at all Angel ok."

Angel remained hiden and hoped that Starlight knew what she was doing against two strong decepections by herself.

Starlight went into her robot form and she quickly withdrew her sword and Megatron said to her,"So your Optimus Prime daughter he never told me that he had a child,let's what you got Starlight."

Megatron withdrew his sword and Starlight said ot him,"You destoryed the planet I was on with my mother and you killed her,and now your going to pay,I'm not going to let you harm my father or the others Megatron."

Megatron charged at Starlight and Starlight sword clashes with Megatron sword and they were both fighting it out and Angel was unaware that Starscream was right behind her and this was one of Megatrons plan that Angel and Starlight were unaware of.

(9Let the enemy capture Angel and Sam pretty please.?))

Angel is not captured while Sam is in inside Bumblebee. As the Autobots arrived now and start to battle. Sam is away from the Autobots sights and somehow Starscream now captures Sam as well as Angel.

Starlight pushes Megatron off of her and she get's back up again and looks around and has a bad feeling about this.

Megatron retreated from the fight and to Optimus Prime,"You have fallen for the trap we have the two humans now,and your daughter sure knows how to fight really well,what are going to now ,try to the save the two humans or your daughter your choice."

Megatron fired at a tree branch and Starlight needs to roll out of the way as fast as she could before the tree branch totally falls over her.

Megatron flew off in the distant and said to Starscream,"We got the humans now and no telling whom Optimus Prime is going to save the two humans or his duaghter oh well we'll take them to the factory Starscream."

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight pushes Megatron off of her and she get's back up again and looks around and has a bad feeling about this.

Megatron retreated from the fight and to Optimus Prime,"You have fallen for the trap we have the two humans now,and your daughter sure knows how to fight really well,what are going to now ,try to the save the two humans or your daughter your choice."

Megatron fired at a tree branch and Starlight needs to roll out of the way as fast as she could before the tree branch totally falls over her.

Megatron flew off in the distant and said to Starscream,"We got the humans now and no telling whom Optimus Prime is going to save the two humans or his duaghter oh well we'll take them to the factory Starscream."

Optimus not sure on what to do but knows how important Starlight is to him and Sam he has known for quite sometimes needs to think things through right now but does not have a lot of time to do it though.

"Yes we do have them right where we want them Megatron and they will come out to the factory for the two humans." Laughing and loving this evil plan that Megatron though up. Starscream laughs about it as well now.

Starlight quickly grabs her sword and she cuts the tree branch in half and she rolls out of harm's way and get's back up again and shakes that off and knew excatly where the enemy was heading towards.

Angel said to Sam,"Are you alright Sam,I'm defently scared now,hopefully Starlight and the others are fine and I'm just scared and when I'm scared I run away,Starlight knows why I do that for."

Megatron said to Starscream,"Now the boy has the map and we'll get this doctor dececption to scan Sam's mind to find the map he has inside of his mind Starscream,bring the boy to me right now."

Starlight thinks inside of her mind,"That has been two close calls for me this time,and I survived both times wonder whom is watching out for me or is watching over me,I'll figure it out eventually." Starlight sighed and hated when the enemy always tricked Optimus Prime and the other autobots all the time and she keeps quiet and goes into her vechile form and she knew that she'll get blamed for this like always and she sighed.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight quickly grabs her sword and she cuts the tree branch in half and she rolls out of harm's way and get's back up again and shakes that off and knew excatly where the enemy was heading towards.

Angel said to Sam,"Are you alright Sam,I'm defently scared now,hopefully Starlight and the others are fine and I'm just scared and when I'm scared I run away,Starlight knows why I do that for."

Megatron said to Starscream,"Now the boy has the map and we'll get this doctor dececption to scan Sam's mind to find the map he has inside of his mind Starscream,bring the boy to me right now."

Starlight thinks inside of her mind,"That has been two close calls for me this time,and I survived both times wonder whom is watching out for me or is watching over me,I'll figure it out eventually." Starlight sighed and hated when the enemy always tricked Optimus Prime and the other autobots all the time and she keeps quiet and goes into her vechile form and she knew that she'll get blamed for this like always and she sighed.

As Starscream tries to get out of the way but does not and is hit with the tree branch which allows Starlight time to get away from the situation. Starscream then gets up and wants to fight some more with Starlight now.

Sam says to Angel, "Yes I am all right Angel. We should have stuck more to a better place than where we were at so that Megatron and Starscream could not get a hold of us. Now we are in a mess because there are no Autobots close by. I am sure they will come for us eventually and you do not have to be scared because I am here now with you."

Starscream says to Megatron, "We will get the map so that we can destroy the Autobots and take over Earth!"

As the Autobots are close by where Megatron and Starscream is Optimus Prime is thinking in his head he hopes that his daughter is all right because he is worried about her a lot.

Starlight was fine and she went back into her robot form and she remembers what her mother has always told her,"No matter what happens to your father or to your two human friends,you always go after your friends even though you know its dangerous." Starlight snaps back to reality and said to her father,"I know excatly where the enemy is taking them to and its not far from here father."

Angel said to Sam,"I wish the enemy would leave us alone and now I'm scared to death Sam and don't mind me grabbing onto your arm Sam ok."

Megatron said to StarScream,"You can deal with Starlight another time let's get of here right now Starscream."

Back
Top Bottom