Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Transformer rp. RobBase086 and I only.

The setting takes place in Japan where Optimus Prime and the other autobots are waiting for a new autobot and a new human to join his side and hoped that they're both alright and didn't encounter any deception at any cost and he sighed. Optimus Prime and the other autobots were called to Japan to track down a deception that works for Megatron and wondered where Sam and Bumblebee have goten to now. They were suspose to meet him here and Optimus Prime was a bit worried about Sam and Bumblebee and he waits for them both to arrive.

Angel was in her autobot car which is named Starlight and they both manage to meet up with Optimus Prime and Angel get's out of her car and Starlight goes into her robot form and stayed close to Angel at all times. She was a bit nervous around other autobots and kept quiet for a bit and saw how tall Optimus Prime was really and she didn't say a word at all.

Angel said to the leader of the auotbots,"My name is Angel and this is my autobot guardian Starlight,she can fight really well and it's nice to meet you sir."

Optimus said to Angel,"Nice to meet as well Angel and you too Starlight,were just waiting for two more people to show up now ok."

Angel and Starlight both nodded their heads and wondered whom these other two people they are waiting for and they both sighed. It's about 7pm in the evening on a nice summer night out like tonight.

(d. I hope this plot idea is to your liking.)

Re: 1X1 Transformer rp. Robbase06 and I only.

angelduskgirlcat said:
The setting takes place in Japan where Optimus Prime and the other autobots are waiting for a new autobot and a new human to join his side and hoped that they're both alright and didn't encounter any deception at any cost and he sighed. Optimus Prime and the other autobots were called to Japan to track down a deception that works for Megatron and wondered where Sam and Bumblebee have goten to now. They were suspose to meet him here and Optimus Prime was a bit worried about Sam and Bumblebee and he waits for them both to arrive.

Angel was in her autobot car which is named Starlight and they both manage to meet up with Optimus Prime and Angel get's out of her car and Starlight goes into her robot form and stayed close to Angel at all times. She was a bit nervous around other autobots and kept quiet for a bit and saw how tall Optimus Prime was really and she didn't say a word at all.

Angel said to the leader of the auotbots,"My name is Angel and this is my autobot guardian Starlight,she can fight really well and it's nice to meet you sir."

Optimus said to Angel,"Nice to meet as well Angel and you too Starlight,were just waiting for two more people to show up now ok."

Angel and Starlight both nodded their heads and wondered whom these other two people they are waiting for and they both sighed. It's about 7pm in the evening on a nice summer night out like tonight.

(d. I hope this plot idea is to your liking.)

Sam and Bumble Bee pull up and Bumble Bee does a doughnut blowing smoke into the air. Sam hops out of the car and then looks up at Optimus now. "We are here now Optimus! What do Bumble Bee and I need to do?" As Bumble Bee changes into his form as a robot now waiting for Optimus Primes orders on what to do. Optimus then introduces Angel and Starlight to Sam and Bumble Bee. "Sam and Bumble Bee this is Angel and Starlight! You must all work together now on finding where the Decepticons are at so we can take care of them all."

Angel said to Optimus Prime,"Fine with me that Starlight and I work together with Sam and Bumblebee I'm fine with it."

Starlight looks at Sam and then at Bumblebee and nods her head to agree with Optimus Prime orders.

Optimus Prime said to Sam and Bumblebee,"Keep a close eye on the two new people that joined our team,if they need your help,please help them out you two and autobot desecend."

All of the autobots go into there autobot forms and Angel get's into her autobot car Starlight and they all followed Optimus Prime to the pier to see any decepions are hiding their or not.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Angel said to Optimus Prime,"Fine with me that Starlight and I work together with Sam and Bumblebee I'm fine with it."

Starlight looks at Sam and then at Bumblebee and nods her head to agree with Optimus Prime orders.

Optimus Prime said to Sam and Bumblebee,"Keep a close eye on the two new people that joined our team,if they need your help,please help them out you two and autobot desecend."

All of the autobots go into there autobot forms and Angel get's into her autobot car Starlight and they all followed Optimus Prime to the pier to see any decepions are hiding their or not.

Bumble Bee looks at Optimus Prime and says, "Both Sam and I do not have any problems working with them either and we promise to keep an eye on them and help them out if they need it." Just as Bumble Bee changes back into a car Optimus Prime yells out "Autobots roll out!" All cruising to the pier now and communicating with Starlight.

Angel said to Starlight,"I hope that we don't encounter Starscream I hate him so much Starlight,you know why,because he killed everyone in my family and he also defeated your family as well,we both been through alot Starlight oh well sigh."

Starlight comuincated with Angel and said to her,"It's ok Angel,that is why I'm your guardian to protect you at all times we'll be fine ok."

Starlight suddenly heard a scream in the distant and commiuncated to Optimus,"Starscream isn't too far behind us I can hear him in the distant,just letting you know."

angelduskgirlcat said:
Angel said to Starlight,"I hope that we don't encounter Starscream I hate him so much Starlight,you know why,because he killed everyone in my family and he also defeated your family as well,we both been through alot Starlight oh well sigh."

Starlight comuincated with Angel and said to her,"It's ok Angel,that is why I'm your guardian to protect you at all times we'll be fine ok."

Starlight suddenly heard a scream in the distant and commiuncated to Optimus,"Starscream isn't too far behind us I can hear him in the distant,just letting you know."

Opitmus Prime replies, "Thanks for the heads up Starlight! We will have to take care of him so that we do not have to worry about any problems with him." As Optimus and the other Autobots began to fire into the sky near Starscream and not hit him but create enough problems for him though to fly off back to his headquarters with Megatron.

Starlight said to Angel,"See I told you that we'll be safe with Optimus Prime and the other autobots Angel."

Angel said to Starlight,"For now on I will trust your words Starlight and I think that Sam guy is so good looking,and what do you think about his autobot Bumblebee hmm.?"

Starlight said to Angel,"I like Bumblebee he is a cool camio Angel,just hope that the others aren't hearing our converstation at all Angel."

Optimus Prime and the others arrvied at the pier and said to the autobots,"Autobots desecned right now." all of the autobots went into their transformer form and Starlight let Angel out and she went into her transformer form and helped Angel into her hand so she could sit in her hand

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight said to Angel,"See I told you that we'll be safe with Optimus Prime and the other autobots Angel."

Angel said to Starlight,"For now on I will trust your words Starlight and I think that Sam guy is so good looking,and what do you think about his autobot Bumblebee hmm.?"

Starlight said to Angel,"I like Bumblebee he is a cool camio Angel,just hope that the others aren't hearing our converstation at all Angel."

Optimus Prime and the others arrvied at the pier and said to the autobots,"Autobots desecned right now." all of the autobots went into their transformer form and Starlight let Angel out and she went into her transformer form and helped Angel into her hand so she could sit in her hand

Sam is conversing as well with Bumblebee. "I think Angel and Starlight are really going to help us out a lot! What do you think Bumblebee?" Bumblebee following all of the other Autobots including Optimus Prime to the pier. "I agree with you there! I think Starlight is hot!" As Sam smiles and thinks about Angel now. "Yes Angel is very beautiful as well!"

They arrive to the pier as Bumblebee and the rest of the Autobots transform into their robot forms. Bumblebee then lets Sam down to take cover so that he will not get injured and he can observe the battle.

Starlight let's Angel out and she also takes cover as well and watches the autobots in their robot form. Starlight went into her robot form and she waits to see whom this decpeicon robot is. THe decepicon came out of the water and begin to shoot at Optimus Prime nad the other autobots and he was a bit taller then Optimus Prime was. Optimus and the others begin to fire at the enemy,Starlight shoot some shurkins and shot a laser at the enemy as well. The enemy was a bit weak and he quickly retreated from the fight. Optimus Prime said to the others,"That depeicon is almost like Starscream,were going to have a bit of problems this time for the fight to protect the humans once again. Is everyone ok,are you alright Sam and Angel.?" Angel said to Optimus Prime,"Yes I'm alright,that depicon is scary,he is more scarier then Starscream."

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight let's Angel out and she also takes cover as well and watches the autobots in their robot form. Starlight went into her robot form and she waits to see whom this decpeicon robot is. THe decepicon came out of the water and begin to shoot at Optimus Prime nad the other autobots and he was a bit taller then Optimus Prime was. Optimus and the others begin to fire at the enemy,Starlight shoot some shurkins and shot a laser at the enemy as well. The enemy was a bit weak and he quickly retreated from the fight. Optimus Prime said to the others,"That depeicon is almost like Starscream,were going to have a bit of problems this time for the fight to protect the humans once again. Is everyone ok,are you alright Sam and Angel.?" Angel said to Optimus Prime,"Yes I'm alright,that depicon is scary,he is more scarier then Starscream."

Sam replies back, "I am ok here Optimus but whatever that Decepticon was he was massive. It might be what we just fought before. Possibly an elder that came here a long time ago." As Sam watches everything that is going on and notices all of the chaos that was taking place. The Autobots did hit the enemy Decepticon a lot and possibly did some damage to him. "Are you ok Angel?" As he smiles at her and wonders if she was a little scared about this at all.

Angel said to Sam,"Yes I'm alright,that decepicon is more scarier then Starscream and Megatron,I'll be fine Sam,thanks for asking me if I was ok,thanks Sam." Angel slightly smiles back at Sam and hoped that Starlight was ok and not hurt. Starlight looked at her arm and she got a small cut on her metal arm and it slightly hurted a bit and she didn't want the other autobots to know this at any cost. Optimus Prime said to everyone,"Time to roll out and return back to headquaters to figure how to stop these decepicons once again let's go,autobots roll out."

angelduskgirlcat said:
Angel said to Sam,"Yes I'm alright,that decepicon is more scarier then Starscream and Megatron,I'll be fine Sam,thanks for asking me if I was ok,thanks Sam." Angel slightly smiles back at Sam and hoped that Starlight was ok and not hurt. Starlight looked at her arm and she got a small cut on her metal arm and it slightly hurted a bit and she didn't want the other autobots to know this at any cost. Optimus Prime said to everyone,"Time to roll out and return back to headquaters to figure how to stop these decepicons once again let's go,autobots roll out."

Sam looks at her and says smiling, "I am glad that you are all right. Yes that Decepticon was scary but it looks like one of the construction vehicles like the Constructicons to be honest with you." As Bumblebee then notices the scratch on Starlights arm and lets one of the other Autobots know so that they can fix her up without any problems. Bumblebee transforms back into a car and Sam climbs back inside to figure out what the next plans are at the headquarters.

Starlight goes back into her car form and Angel get's into her car and said to Optimus Prime and the other autobots,"We'll see you all at headquaters whereever it could be,let's roll out Starlight." Starlight rolls out and follows Bumblebee and Sam back to headquaters and wondered what the head quaters truly looked like in real life. Optimus Prime and the other autobots also roll out as well,and head back to headquaters to rest up and think of what their next move is going to be.

angelduskgirlcat said:
Starlight goes back into her car form and Angel get's into her car and said to Optimus Prime and the other autobots,"We'll see you all at headquaters whereever it could be,let's roll out Starlight." Starlight rolls out and follows Bumblebee and Sam back to headquaters and wondered what the head quaters truly looked like in real life. Optimus Prime and the other autobots also roll out as well,and head back to headquaters to rest up and think of what their next move is going to be.

As the Autobots make it back to the headquarters now and start to talk about how the Decepticons are regrouping for some reason. "It seems as if they are trying to build an army for something." Optimus says to everyone. "You all need to get your rest until it is time to go back out once again.

RobBase086 said:
angelduskgirlcat said:

As the Autobots make it back to the headquarters now and start to talk about how the Decepticons are regrouping for some reason. "It seems as if they are trying to build an army for something." Optimus says to everyone. "You all need to get your rest until it is time to go back out once again.

Starlight let Angel out of her car and Angel walked around the head quaters and said to Starlight,"Wow this place is huge,you could easily get lost in here,I like it here how about you Starlight.?" Starlight went into her robot form and said ot Angel,"Yes this is a nice place then the planet I come from which got destoryed by Megatron and Starscream. I'll get use to this place it will take time for me sigh."

angelduskgirlcat said:
RobBase086 said:
angelduskgirlcat said:

Starlight let Angel out of her car and Angel walked around the head quaters and said to Starlight,"Wow this place is huge,you could easily get lost in here,I like it here how about you Starlight.?" Starlight went into her robot form and said ot Angel,"Yes this is a nice place then the planet I come from which got destoryed by Megatron and Starscream. I'll get use to this place it will take time for me sigh."

As Sam pulls in with Bumblebee and Sam gets out of the car before Bumblebee transforms into his robot shape. "Hey Angel why don't I show you around the place here?" He smiles looking at her and then Bumblebee walks up to Starlight and notices her cut on her arm. "I think someone needs to look at that Starlight. May I show you around the headquarters here?" As he then lets one of the Autobots check Starlight over and fixes her up and then shows her around the place now. "This is basically where we correspond with the humans to get any information that we can get. This is also where wounded Autobots go to get fixed up." As he smiles at her as they walk and talk now.

Angel said to Sam,"Sure you can show me around here Sam,I hope Starlight is ok with that small cut on her arm Sam." Starlight looked at Bumblebee and said to him,"I have no idea how that decepicon left a small cut on my arm,but it's fixed now,I wonder if I'll like it here or not,it's a little bit different for me being in headquaters." Angel said to Sam,"When Starlight goes into her autobot form,the vechile is actually a cadliac that is pink and white,thought that I'd let you know Sam." Starlight scans the headquaters office and was slowly starting to get uused it a little bit and she said toi Buumblebee,"Thanks for getting someone to fix that small scrtach up on my arm thank-you Bumblebee, where do all of the autobots sleep and same with the humans hmm?".

angelduskgirlcat said:
Angel said to Sam,"Sure you can show me around here Sam,I hope Starlight is ok with that small cut on her arm Sam." Starlight looked at Bumblebee and said to him,"I have no idea how that decepicon left a small cut on my arm,but it's fixed now,I wonder if I'll like it here or not,it's a little bit different for me being in headquaters." Angel said to Sam,"When Starlight goes into her autobot form,the vechile is actually a cadliac that is pink and white,thought that I'd let you know Sam." Starlight scans the headquaters office and was slowly starting to get uused it a little bit and she said toi Buumblebee,"Thanks for getting someone to fix that small scrtach up on my arm thank-you Bumblebee, where do all of the autobots sleep and same with the humans hmm?".

Sam looks at Angel and says, "Not a problem and you are welcome about me showing you around Angel. I am sure Starlight will be just fine. She will be taken care of here. I do not think that the small cut was anything major though at all. As Sam and Angel walks around the headquarters and there are different screens and all to the place for communication. He shows her where the Autobots are at and when they have to leave out of the bay of the headquarters. Then shows her where she will be sleeping at. "That is cool that Starlight becomes and pink and white Cadilac. I am sure that is a nice car to ride in. Thanks for letting me know Angel. I appreciate that a lot." Smiling at her now as they walk around. As Bumblebee and Starlight walks around and he shows her everything about the headquartters. "You are welcome Starlight! Would rather see you effective out there against the Decepticons than you not 100% out there you know." As they come to the large garage now and he shows her where she will be staying at with the other Autobots and where humans sleep at.

RobBase086 said:
angelduskgirlcat said:

Sam looks at Angel and says, "Not a problem and you are welcome about me showing you around Angel. I am sure Starlight will be just fine. She will be taken care of here. I do not think that the small cut was anything major though at all. As Sam and Angel walks around the headquarters and there are different screens and all to the place for communication. He shows her where the Autobots are at and when they have to leave out of the bay of the headquarters. Then shows her where she will be sleeping at. "That is cool that Starlight becomes and pink and white Cadilac. I am sure that is a nice car to ride in. Thanks for letting me know Angel. I appreciate that a lot." Smiling at her now as they walk around. As Bumblebee and Starlight walks around and he shows her everything about the headquartters. "You are welcome Starlight! Would rather see you effective out there against the Decepticons than you not 100% out there you know." As they come to the large garage now and he shows her where she will be staying at with the other Autobots and where humans sleep at.

Angel said to Sam,"Wow this is a pretty good place for headquaters for Optimus Prime the other autobots, and also us humans as well,I'm starting to like it here Sam. I'm glad that none of the other autobots are a bit jealious of having two new members on the team. Starlight is a cool car to ride it,I have always loved cadilac and camrios. It must be cool to ride in your car Sam." Starlight liked the area where the autobots all hanged out with each other and sleep in this big area. Starlight continued on looking around this place and said to Bumblebee,"Thank-you for showing me around here I'm going to like it here for sure."

angelduskgirlcat said:
RobBase086 said:
angelduskgirlcat said:

Angel said to Sam,"Wow this is a pretty good place for headquaters for Optimus Prime the other autobots, and also us humans as well,I'm starting to like it here Sam. I'm glad that none of the other autobots are a bit jealious of having two new members on the team. Starlight is a cool car to ride it,I have always loved cadilac and camrios. It must be cool to ride in your car Sam." Starlight liked the area where the autobots all hanged out with each other and sleep in this big area. Starlight continued on looking around this place and said to Bumblebee,"Thank-you for showing me around here I'm going to like it here for sure."

Sam looks at her and smiles now saying, "Yes it is a great place for Optimus Prime and the other Autobots to live in along with humans as well. I am glad that you are starting to like it here Angel. Oh no they are not jealous at all because they all know we are fighting for the same reasons. Starlight seems like a cool car. That is great to hear that you have always liked Cadilacs and Cameros for cars." Bumblebee loved showing Starlight around the headquarters and liked Starlight as well. "You are welcome Starlight! I am glad you enjoyed our tour of the facility."

Angel smiled at Sam and said to him,"Where do the humans sleep,I'm a bit curious to know Sam socan you please show me where the humans hang out and sleep I can't help it if I'm a bit curious to know Sam." Starlight said to Bumblebee,"You sure know your way around here Bumblebee,thank-you for showing me around here Bumblebee. I need some rest now Bumblebee ,see you later Bumblebee."

angelduskgirlcat said:
Angel smiled at Sam and said to him,"Where do the humans sleep,I'm a bit curious to know Sam socan you please show me where the humans hang out and sleep I can't help it if I'm a bit curious to know Sam." Starlight said to Bumblebee,"You sure know your way around here Bumblebee,thank-you for showing me around here Bumblebee. I need some rest now Bumblebee ,see you later Bumblebee."

Sam smiled back at Angel and responded back, "Sure I can show you where we rest at and all Angel and I understand on how curious you can be about all of this." As he leads her to the portion of the headquarters where humans sleep at. He took her to where their are rooms for people to stay at. "Here it is for you Angel and we have a cafeteria as well with a small kitchen to cook our food that we want." Bumblebee looks at Starlight and replies back. "Well I came here with Optimus Prime and the other Autobots that is why I know my way around here. I understand that you are a little tired and I hope you get plenty of rest. You are welcome for me doing this for you."

RobBase086 said:
angelduskgirlcat said:

Sam smiled back at Angel and responded back, "Sure I can show you where we rest at and all Angel and I understand on how curious you can be about all of this." As he leads her to the portion of the headquarters where humans sleep at. He took her to where their are rooms for people to stay at. "Here it is for you Angel and we have a cafeteria as well with a small kitchen to cook our food that we want." Bumblebee looks at Starlight and replies back. "Well I came here with Optimus Prime and the other Autobots that is why I know my way around here. I understand that you are a little tired and I hope you get plenty of rest. You are welcome for me doing this for you."

Angel said to Sam,"Wow this is a big area for us humans to stay in and sleep in,I love the small kitchen area,it's really nice in the kitchen, thank-you for showing me around Sam,I'll be getting some rest now, good night Sam." Angel walked into one of the guest rooms and she closed her door behind her and laid down on the bed and she was automatically out like a light. Starlight smiled at Bumblebee and she went into her vechile form and she felt more comfy sleeping in her vechile form then her robot form and she was finally getting some rest now.

angelduskgirlcat said:
RobBase086 said:
angelduskgirlcat said:

Angel said to Sam,"Wow this is a big area for us humans to stay in and sleep in,I love the small kitchen area,it's really nice in the kitchen, thank-you for showing me around Sam,I'll be getting some rest now, good night Sam." Angel walked into one of the guest rooms and she closed her door behind her and laid down on the bed and she was automatically out like a light. Starlight smiled at Bumblebee and she went into her vechile form and she felt more comfy sleeping in her vechile form then her robot form and she was finally getting some rest now.

Sam looks at Angel now, "Yes it is a big area for us to rest and do what we need to do, Yes the small kitchen area is for us to enjoy some nice hot meals, yes the kitchen is really nice. You are welcome for me showing you around Angel, ok well take it easy and talk to you later then. Good night!" As he watched Angel close the door now. Bumblebee watched Starlight change into her vehicle form and then left her to rest now as he went back to do other things.

Angel continued on sleeping away on her bed and she was in a very nice sleep and smiled in her sleep and was glad that Megatron and Starscream couldn't find her, and Starlight ever again.
Starlight continued on resting away and was glad that Bumblebee was nice to her and Sam was nice to Angel too and she wonders whom her father truly is and sighed in her vechile form.

Back
Top Bottom