Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Princess and The Prince of Men (Ezra and Johnizbeast)

Midir twitched a little in her sleep before opening her eyes and clutched her stomach before groaning. Something wasn't feeling right.. She sat up and let out a pained groan as she closed her eyes bending over, and letting out a quiet yell of pain as it seemed to be just hurting everywhere. "Shit.." She mumbled, and realised something. With the stressful events was she..? No it couldn't be....

Obsidian knew right away what might be happening. He started to panic, he knew that Midir might be having a miscarriage. He wasn't going to let that happen either. Angels had an ability... though it would cost him a portion of his life it was worth it. So he put his hand to her stomach and said "Don't worry I am going to fix it... I won't let out child die... if I lose our child now... I don't know what I will do" With that he began to use his holy magic, taking a small piece of his soul to ensure their child's safety.

Midir gripped his arm as he began to use his magic and was gritting her teeth through the pain as her eyes became slitted. His magic was working, though it seemed like it was more easing it as it was passed the point of stopping the child from being born. "Can you teleport?" She asked him, unsure if that magic would be needed with such short preparation time. "Either that... or... i'm afraid it will be born on this random island..." She grunted and cried through the pain as they washed over her, before coming to a stop as she panted heavily. The contraction ending for now.

Once he finished making sure their baby was safe he listened to what she said and nodded "Yes I can teleport... It will take a lot out of me. Depending on the power of who I am teleporting is how much magic it takes. It is why I don't use it on myself a lot, though I can transport us both to your father if I need to.... We need to get you back home if your giving birth." With that Obsidian grabbed Midir's hand and smile before saying "I love you so much Midir" Obsidian then leaned in and gave Midir a deep kiss before using his teleport magic on her. She would find herself in her fathers throne room, but without Obsidian.

Midir raised her eyebrows when he said he normally doesn't teleport himself, and further alarms were ringing once he said that he loved her. "Wait no no n-" She was cut off by a flash of light and the world around her disintegrated before reforming into the throne room around her. She was surprised that her father was not there, but soon enough guards and the Emperor were coming in, dealing with the immediate problem of her giving birth and rushing her away to get ready. "That bastard..." She grumbled to herself as she lay on the bed in her room. Feeling the pain coming back to her and was told to breath and remain calm.

Obsidian was out of magic and holy energy. His magic had yet to fully recover form the spear, nor had his body. What magic and holy energy he had, Obsidian had used it to transport Midir to her home so her and their child would be safe. Though the large flash of light had brought the cave they where in to the attention of soldiers and scouts who where out looking for them, as David knew that with Obsidian wounds they could not have gotten far. In his weakened state Obsidian was easily captured buy the swarms of guards that stormed the cave. He was then taken back to his brother. Where he was hung up and tortured by the spear, hoping he would give up information on the dragons on their homeland as the humans prepared for a full scale war with Midir and her people.

Midir spent the next day in labour eventually a little baby girl was born. With the absence of her father. The child had the golden draconic eyes a mixture she could assume from her and Obsidian, a small head of black hair and as the days went by... Midir was a little disheartened to see that the humanoid child began to develop pale scales over her body. But Midir loved her non the less, but as the days began to turn she saw no sign of Obsidian turning up, and soon she was given the news he had been captured. Her father had used his ability to see and saw that he wasn't coming. But this was the act he needed to prepare his finest warriors... and soon they had taken flight all the army heading to the human capital. Midir included with the young infant strapped carefully to her chest, and she cast many many a protective enchantment upon her darling daughter. She would not let her out of her sight and was certain she could protect her. Her fury though had boiled and turned over and she was determined to claim David's head.

Obsidian refused to give up anything on Midir and the dragons. At this point he knew he may die, but if he did he knew that Midir and his child where safe. That was all that mattered to him now. They where all he had left in this world and he would be happy to give his life for them. Obsidian felt horrible that he wasn't able to be there for the birth of his child. Though at least he knew his child would be able to born in safety fare away from the dangers that surrounded him. By now Obsidian had scars and opened wounds covering his body. He was only given enough water and food to keep himself alive. When he passed out from blood loss healers can in and restored his blood count so David could continue to torture him.

David shouted "TELLL ME NOW BROTHER!!! WHERE ARE THEY!!! WHAT IS THERE HOMELAND LIKE AND HOW DO I GET THERE" Obsidian smiled and replied "Your going to die, if I don't kill you the dragons will. Your a murderer..... your actions will cause the needless death of thousands your a worthless king bro.." His words where interrupted as David stabbed him in the side with the holy spear. "YOUR FUCKING USELESS!!" Though soon a man can in to inform him that an army of dragons. He then turned to Obsidian and said "Well if they are coming lets see what they really think of you brother." David then ordered them to string Obsidian up.

When Midir arrived at the capital the wall would be readied with human troops as the armies of men prepared for battle with the dragons. Strung up on a pillar of wood she would see Obsidian. Bleeding, open slashed and deep cuts all over his body. From head to toe he was covered in slashes and open wounds. Even one of his eyes was missing as David had cut it out of him skull. All he was wearing was a tunic around him groan, though it was stained with dry blood. David stood close holding the spear to him. Waiting to see if the dragons would at least try to negotiate for his life.

The dragons were large and formidable some wearing armour, others their scales was all they needed. They soared on the outskirts of the city not engaging for now as they flew higher and higher to be out of range of arrows. That was until the large black dragon landed with gleaming golden eyes. "For those who wish to live... place down your weapons and return home. If you do not then there is nothing i can do for you..." He was about to signal for the start of the siege before Midir made her way forward, her crimson hair flowing in the wind as she looked over at the city.

She was wearing thick leather boots, a woolen jumper and a sheep skin long coat to cover her body and protect her child in a way that was gurgling happily, unawares of the battle about to take place. She felt terrible for bringing her daughter into this, but she would be protected... no matter what. As the wind swept under her coat she widened her eyes at the sight of Obsidian strung up. Her skin went cold as she heard nothing that was being said, or the sounds going on around her. "I'll kill him..." She muttered, "I'LL KILL HIM!" She bellowed as she rose her hand up into the air, and several portals formed above the city, large black empty spaces forming as flaming meteors shot down and out of them to crash into the city walls and castle. Yet even after the meteors the portals stayed open. Demonstrating the might of the heir to the dragon kingdom.

The Emperor looked worried at his daughter's actions. "Midir close them now!" He ordered, not wanting this battle to turn into one of three fronts quickly. Midir shook out of it and the portals snapped shut with a crack, though one remained open and it blocked out the sun casting a shadow on the castle. The dragons took this as a sign to attack as they swept down torrents of fire, ice, and lightning shot down onto the walls trying to drive them away or get rid of the threats to clear a path for them to the castle.

Midir charged forward as large red feathered wings sprouted from her body, her draconic wings which were usually feathered and scaled but gave her the image of a bloody angel as she shot forward like a bullet with a crack. Heading towards Obsidian. The portal at the sun reflecting her mood as it crackled and spat, and slowly a large orange slitted eyes opened up inside of it staring down at the land below.

Many of the human kingdoms strongest warrior where ready and prepared. Warriors outside the city where told to ready themselves to turn around and come to the capital city. The entire city was on alert. Though instead of warning the people or moving them to a safe area David just let them stay in their homes. He wanted everyone to see and witness his defeat of the dragons. He wanted everyone to know he was the rightful king of the humans. So when Midir began to throw meteorites at the city walls and castle people began to scream and panic immediately.

David looked to his men and said "HOLD STRONG! MAGES GET YOUR BARRIERS READY!! ARCHERS READY YOUR HOLY ARROWS!" Though it was clear some of the men where shaken by the display of power. Soon dragons began to fall upon the capital shooting torrents of fire into the city. Mages used barriers to block what fire they could while archers shot holy arrows into the dragons above them. After such a short time of peace the dragons and humans where at war with each other once again.

Obsidian was barely conscious, but he could feel Midir's power which made him smile. That meant their child had been born if she was using her power like that. Though he knew what was coming. So he worked what he had left in him to create a mind link with Midir. Midir would soon here in her mind Obsidian's voice "Midir... I love you so much. Please live on with our child, it is hard growing up without a mother. I know you will do great, also I am sorry I failed." At the sight of Midir Charging David smiled. He then shouted out "DRAGON WOMAN!! I WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO WATCH SOMEONE YOU LOVE DIE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!!! LET YOU KNOW MY PEOPLES PAIN!!"

David then put the spear to Obsidian's neck and cut it wide open right as she charged in. With that Obsidian took in his last breath. David then cut the rope and Obsidian's mutilated body fell from the walls towards the ground. Midir would have time to catch him before his body hit the mud and dirty below the walls, though he was dead. The curse of Longinus would prevent any way for him to be brought back to life.

Midir skidded to a stop in the air as her wings beat into the air and she watched, watched as the spear was raised, watched how a member of obsidian's family slashed his throat. Watched as he fell to the ground unable to move forward or retreat she didn't know what to do. She had to... she had to save him, he wasn't dead. He couldn't be dead. No he was fine any second now he would come flying up from it and everything would be fine....

The dragons around her weren't taking stuff lying down, holy arrows were deflected a few got hit but mostly they weren't ceasing their attack. The Emperor bellowed out. "To all those who do not wish to be harmed, leave and head out of the city now." His head turned though at the portal that was blocking the sun as the eye stared down upon the city.

Midir began to tremble as she slowly pried her eyes from where he had fallen to the brother, the little rat... the snake that she was going to gut and ensure he would be healed for her to do it all over again and feed him his insides. She could hear her heart beating in her chest, her hands trembling as she let out a scream. A scream of pain, a scream of anger, a scream of mourning. It echoed throughout the entire city and a red tear pooled out of the eye and dropped onto the ground, followed by another... and another... Drop after drop of crimson liquid splashed onto the ground. She wasn't paying attention to her father as twisted creatures began to pull themselves out of the puddles, scaled mangled, red, purple, blue, green, pink skinned horned twisted monstrosities. Snarling a spitting as their burning eyes turned to look over at Midir as if waiting, hundreds if not thousands of them standing outside and in the city as still as a statue.

Midir continued to float there and the red feathers began to trickle from her wings her eyes glowing red and pointed a finger towards the would be king, that pitiful sack of meat. "Kill him and anyone that gets in your way..." She spoke void of emotion.

This kicked her father and the dragons, "Dragons get the citizens to safety and be sure the devils and fiends don't get to you." He snarled out before glancing up to the eye that was basically causing an eclipse now. 'What have you bestowed on our daughter...' He thought before going to help the citizens as the hordes of fiends began to charge towards where David was, and would simply continue to pile up and attempt to tear through anything that got in their way. Yet oddly they avoided people who didn't attack them, so they darted passed the houses and just for the guards. Spitting and snarling.

As David heard the dragon king warn the people he turn and shouted to them "DO NOT LET THIS DRAGON SCARE YOU AWAY!! THEY ARE TRYING TO TRICK YOU!! BELIEVE IN YOUR KING NOT IN THE DRAGONS!! I AM THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN BLESSED WITH THE HOLY SPEAR!!" Using his magic he made sure his voice was loud enough for the entire town to hear him.

HIs hand seemed to be glued to the spear and had turned blacked. THe black color was moving its way up his arm possessing his body. In response to the Dragons constant barrage the humans priest began to shoot holy rays up into the sky at them. David pointed his spear int he sky and shoot a huge blast of magic towards them causing the sky to turn white and light up the ground. "Die Monsters!" David shouted.

Though his assault on the dragons was interrupted by Midir's scream. He turned his head to her and smiled "YES!! FEEL MY PAIN!! KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO TRULY SUFFER!!" Though he was taken back as the monsters began to appear on the ground and assault the walls in attempt to climb to him. "What are you idiots doing! Kills them!" David ordered his men. They then quickly went in to fight the demonic spawns that Midir created. Though the fear in their eyes was obvious as they attempted to fight them off only to be slaughtered.

Soon David's attention was once again taken away when he saw dragon attempting to take the humans away from cities "DON"T YOU PEOPLE DARE GO WITH THEM!! ANY HUMANS WHO LEAVE THE CITY WILL BE KILLED UPON RETURN!!! YOU WILL ALL BE SEEN AS TRAITORS TO THE KINGDOM!!!" David shouted. He wasn't going to have his authority underminded by another king let alone a dragon. The people where no confused not knowing whether or not to let the dragons take them to safety of not. Some even fighting back and begging them not to.

David then turned his attnetion back to Midir and said "Your power is great woman... frightning and befitting for a monster. Though it is not enough to stop me from killing you and that abomination strapped to you! The Holy spear will end you woman!" Human and dragon blood continued to spill along the ground. What him and MIdir had worked so hard to create all ruined in a matter of days. Now Obsidian lay dead in the dirty and mud as humans and dragons died all around his dead body. Their dream dead along with him.

The Dragon Emperor scoffed at the boy who was barking orders like a rabid dog. "Listen to your insane king who has been corrupted by power! Or trust those that want peace..." The dragon snarled as with the others before Logi landed down. The lithe green dragon spread his wings a little. "All those that are worried about losing their homes, there are lands that can be used by you people! We just need to get you to safety before those fiends get to you!" He said and the snake like dragon coiled around the side as he slinked onto the ground sneezing as a small flame of fire left his nose. "Thank you Logi.."

Midir was staring straight at David as he was taunting her, she knew he was taunting her. White scales were slowly spreading over her body for extra armour as the inside of her mouth began to glow and flames spewed out of the corners of it, her clawed hands raising up ready to strike. "You power crazed lunatic!" She yelled as she charged forward, skidding to a stop to try and slide behind him and slash at the back of his legs, staying in close so he couldn't use the full weight of the spear.

The baby on her front was crying now at the sound of battle around her, the fiends snarling and chewing through the guards that they had killed, devouring their flesh as they were trying to get to her mistress. Spitting and snarling and tooth and claw they were determined.

The people where divided half and half. Some coming with the dragons with assurance of safety, other staying behind worried that if they left they would be killed for betraying the new king. It was a slaughter though for the ones that stayed. Many died from destroyed building and fires.

When Midir slid in quickly David didn't see it coming. With a baby strapped to her he didn't think she would be able to move so quickly. Let alone he had never seen her fight so he didn't know what to expect. He claws cut his back legs quickly which caused the mad king to scream out in pain. Though he quickly ported to the castle wall where he had been standing before the fight started. He had used a shifting spell. It was one that had to be place in advance, with a short range. Something that would be obvious, especially after using it once and letting your opponent know you where trying to use them.

Though the lance quickly healed his legs. "You bitch! I will kill you and the abomination attached to you!" He shouted. Though soon after he shouted a light ripping through the clouds in the sky beaming down on the war torn city. Coming down from the sky was a legion of Angels. A seraphine at the middle announced "I AM GABRIEL! GENERAL OF HEAVENS ARMIES!! I DEMAND A CEASE FIRE IMMEDIATELY!!" Her six golden wings flapped in the wind shining brightly with her golden blonde hair. Her eyes a bright gold like Obsidian and the Dragon Emperor. As angels began to descend for the sky the humans began to cheer and pray. Shouting at how the armies of heaven had come to fight with them.

Though None of the Angels Drew their arms or engaged a dragon. Instead Gabriel floated over to the emperor and said "I am not here to fight you today old man.... so make sure your warriors do not bear arms against the Angels. If they do we will defend ourselves and it seems like you have enough fight right now." With that Gabriel floated over to Obsidian's body kissing the top of his head before putting a cross around his neck. She then began to walk towards Midir, the humans who she walked by bowing before her.

Though before she could reach Midir David jumped in front of her and said "COME GABRIEL!! JOIN US!! AND TOGETHER WE WILL FINISH THE DRAGON"S ONCE AND FOR ALL!!" Gabriel's eyes narrowed at the sight of David. "I would never side with the man who tortured and killed my own son" She said before he drew her sword and in one the same motion casted a holy slash at David causing him to fly into a building where it collapsed on him.

Last edited:
The Dragon Emperor panted as he looked over at Gabriel before at the destruction around him. "We took on the burden of being demons to keep the true horrors of the world at bay... but it seems even that will not be enough right now." He growled and spat a small fume of flame. He gave a roar and the dragons set to work with the demons, eating biting, tearing matching them with tooth and claw to keep them back as the eye in the sky continued to stare down at them.

Midir was heaving, hunched over like a wild animal as her wings flexed and her claws were long and sharp. She lunged to clamp her teeth around David's throat but he seemed to have already transported away. Snarling she was about to charge but other people came, things coming to stop her. She didn't even pay attention her focus honed in on the mad king as he was flung into a building. "No no NO!" She yelled and bolted to the building, beginning to remove rubble to find him, to beat him, to smash his head over and over into the floor that it cracked like the rotten egg he was. Kill was the only thing going through her head. Forgetting about her daughter, she wanted vengeance. She needed it, she had to take it.

She continued to shift the rocks and rubble, bits of gravel harmlessly flecking off her daughter's cocoon of spells she had woven to protect her, and was silent as she had fallen asleep, obviously the sounds of battle were not reaching her. "Come on!" She yelled, blood tears streaming down her eyes, staining the white scales on her face as her razor like teeth laid bare. "I need to kill you! I need to get him back... i need.... this...." She tossed a harder stone before falling to her knees and began to sob her clawed hands pressed against her eyes as she wept. The demons around her slowly coming to a stop, the ones that had made it close lingering around her awaiting orders. None came though as she sobbed, red liquid seeping through her fingers and down her cheeks onto the floor with a splatter. The eye in the sky pulsing as more tears fell from it onto the ground. Another few of her red feathers gently fell onto the ground showing the leather membrane hidden underneath.

At Midir's reactions Gabriel's smile went away, she knew that Midir was having a rough time. Though she understood her actions. At first she just watched as Midir completely ignored her and began to go through the ruble desperately looking for David. Though it just showed her how much she loved Obsidian. As Midir shouted and continued to dig through the ruble Gabriel drifting over to her. She put her hand on Midir's shoulder and said "Its okay Child, Obsidian will be up again soon. The curse of the spear is a double edged sword. It also traps the soul inside the body for days. Meaning that Obsidian soul is still inside him, so if the curse is removed his body can be healed and his soul will still have a vessel to stay in. Also trust me, David is far from gone. The cursed spear is fueled by hatred, David hatred for dragons, and Angels will make it stronger. He is a perfect host for the spear. Right now the spear is binding to him, he is going to be very strong. So for now, come with me to Obsidian, I am sure he will want to see his child when he wakes.... not to mention I want to spend time with my grand daughter. For now go to your lovers side. You will need him to fight with you to defeat David."

The cross on Obsidians chest was beginning to turn black as it absorbed the curse into it. Forcing the curse out of Obsidian's body. Arch Angels began to surround him and used holy healing on him. They needed to make sure that as the curse left his body he was healed at the same time. If not he would just die again of his wounds and his soul would leave his body never to return.

Midir stayed on her knees before she felt the hand on her shoulder. Turning she leapt to her feet and snapped back, staring at the angel as she panted. Obviously still on edge as she narrowed her eyes over at the angel, it took her a few minutes for her to calm down and heard that Obsidian might be alive. She straightened up as she felt relief spreading through her and didn't say anything before heading over towards where his body had fallen.

Looking down she saw them beginning to heal him and the smell of brimstone and battle wafted into her nose, now that she was out of her trance almost for revenge. Seeing the demonic creatures there staring at her, remaining still the dragons and humans then the eye in the sky... She closed her eyes, not knowing how she had done this or that she even could do this. Thinking she tried her best and eventually, one by one the demons combusted into flames. She waited, waited for him to come back.

As Midir jumped back Gabriel just stared at her with the same smile on her face. She made sure to give Midir a moment to compose herself before approaching her again. Gabriel knew how she was feeling right now, the shock and everything else that went with it. Though it was hard to sit there as Gabriel looked at her grand daughter strapped to her. Once she saw Midir close her eyes and the demonic beings begin to burst apart she start to approach her. She bent over so that she was head level with the newborn girl. "She is so adorable. How wonderful to get to see my grand daughter. I don't have long in this world do you mind if I hold her for a bit Midir? also what is her name?" Gabriel said to Midir. She wasn't just hoping to hold her grand daughter but also hoped that thinking about her daughter would help Midir calm.

The arch angels where continuing to heal obsidian. Soon the cross on his neck began to crack so the angels had to use magic to quickly move it away and replace it with a new one. "The cross is absorbing the curse, though we need to make sure to switch it out before it breaks..... if it does the curse will go back into him. We only have a certain number of those, we have to use them carefully" One of the angels said as they worked hard on him.

Midir took in a shaky breath as she began to approach and instincitvely wrapped her arms over her chest at the scaled child. She stirred a little before sniffing and staring around with her golden serpent like eyes before gurgling and reaching out for attention. Midir saw her before crying and took the child out and held her close. "My baby girl..." She muttered and kissed the top of her head. The child smiling a little as she gurgled happily. "I... i haven't given her a name yet... i just...nothing came to me.." She told the angel, and some what reluctantly allowed her to hold her.

Gabriel could tell that Midir was hesitant to let her hold the baby. She knew because she showed no sigh of letting her hold it, and glossed over the question not answering it. Though she didn't blame her, she was an angel. A natural enemy of the dragons. So she decided to focus on the baby as it seemed to calm Midir. "Well how about we take her over to her father? I am sure she would love to visit with him. Why don't you come with me, also My name is Gabriel, I am the General of Heavens armies, and Obsidian's mother." As she spoke Gabriel reached out her hand for Midir to take.

Midir let out a slight sigh as she rose to her feet, holding her baby in her arms as she took in a deep breath trying to calm down. She stared over at the angel, not many knew the truth but it seemed like there was times to forget on both sides. "But... David.." Just saying his name was like filling her mouth with mud. She didn't know Obsidian was coming to be alive. "But her father died... died..." Murdered more like..

"Yes his body did die, but his soul has yet to die. Come with me and forget about David for now, in a few moments he will be back up. Now if you want to see Obsidian again follow me" Gabriel said as she began to walk away hoping that Midir would follow her as she walked over to Obsidian.

Once they got over to Obsidian she would be able to see his body was healing. Gabriel asked one of the arch angels "How is he coming?" One of them spoke up saying "The curse is strong but his soul is still inside, with care and precision we should be able to revive him" The humans around where in even more shock and confusion. The angels where always painted as their ally's and saviors. Though their general had just hurt their king and was now helping the man who their king had told them made the god and the angels abandon them. It only caused the humans to be in more disarray.

Midir chewed her lower lip as her daughter wriggled in her arms before taking in a deep breath as she heard about everything that was happening to him. She didn't want to put her hopes in it, but there it was. She saw the humans around her, no words of wisdom or inspiration came to her though. She let out a short sigh as a cold chill ran down her spine.

Back
Top Bottom