Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Falls (MysteriousD x Applepoisoneer)

"Hmm," Star thought, leaning against the fence once they'd returned the Warnicorn to it's stable to rest. "I'm not sure...I think we'd have one quick thing to do before mom wanted us for tea." She thought a little longer. "Well, I guess we could go to see the mote monster. If he's still around. He's kind of the only monster that lives around here, and sometimes he just swims out through the river to do his monster thang somewhere else. But we'll see if he's around." She took him by the hand and led him back toward the castle.
.............................................................................................................................................................................
Bea grinned. "Well that settles it. I'll be happy to go around with you when you're out doing your rounds."

Dipper wondered what was it that Star was thinking that they could do before meeting up with Star's mom. "Well sure! That sounds all right," Dipper told Star with a smile as he was walking with Star, his hand in hers. He was finding it very comfortable and nice just holdign Star's hand and so on.

------------------------------------------------------

"All right then," Tom said with a goofy smile on his face. "That sounds lovely," Wrathmelior said with a giggle.

Back
Top Bottom