Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post your desktop thread!

RE: Post your desktop!

deskho.jpg

http://media.wizards.com/images/magic/daily/wallpapers/wp_myrbattlesphere_1280x1024.jpg
This is the picture im using for my computer in class.

New laptop (semi new, got it in august, but i haven't posted anything), new background

background-1.png

Raziel99 said:
Yes, that would be the Bouncer Big Daddy.
Another thing I noticed is that you happed to have a couple of certain emulators that I have. PJ64 and ZSNES, to be precise. If I keep seeing that, I'mma have to orchestrate a Netplay thingamabobber with everybody here. Awesome desktop, though.

Zalvek said:

Ah~ Going back to the bots again, eh Zal? Furthermore, what's it from?

BlisteredBlood said:
Raziel99 said:
Yes, that would be the Bouncer Big Daddy.
Another thing I noticed is that you happed to have a couple of certain emulators that I have. PJ64 and ZSNES, to be precise. If I keep seeing that, I'mma have to orchestrate a Netplay thingamabobber with everybody here. Awesome desktop, though.
Yeah, I would love to get a group l4d going, to be honest.

Yep-Yep BB, I haven't had mechs in a while. Although I actually have a program that changes my background every... minute or so. So it doesn't actually stay that way very long.

They're the Nacht and Abend from left to right from Super Robot Wars: OG Endless Frontier. A fun little Japanese RPG game from the DS.

I would post my desktop, but as it is, I don't know when exactly I'll be changing it xD
Nyarly said:
Well, that's the desktop of my laptop at the moment at the moment:
First of all, I really should find something better to do in my french class.

Second of all!

OH MI GAWD! I'm not the only one who has seen Baka No Test No Shoukanjuu! Hideyoshi for the win!

Heh x3
If you mean the box to the right... Its a news gadget thingy, giving me the news xD

Back
Top Bottom