Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post your desktop thread!

RE: Post your desktop!

Penguins. -3-
whee.jpg

Nathanromml said:
What the hell is that picture? And where the hell had you found such stuff!?

What the hell is that picture? It's a picture of beautifully photoshopped women?
And i found it somewhere on the internets. Obviously.

Argh..I expected more specified info.
Boy, that shit is like crazy....I wonder who's idea was that anyway!? I mean, yes I know it was the creator's idea, but I wonder what sort of man.....argh I think too much. Cool desktop.

darkangel76 said:
i first got into macs b/c of my profession. as someone who used to deal with cell and molecular bio daily, the programs available on mac were just better and, in a lot of cases, all you could find. after a bit, i found i preferred the interface. the look, the layout, the distribution of programs and the like. it flowed better for me for w/e reason. so, as a result, it stuck and i've been a mac user ever since. i have no ill will for the PC user at all. so i hate when i get lumped into the evil mac user bullshit. it's merely a preference. nothing more. and i could care less what anyone else uses. i mean... i don't get all pissy over people using PCs so i expect that same sort of courtesy in return. if that makes any sense.

I have actually never heard a mac user cop out PC users, it always seems to be the other way around. I game on my mac just as well as PC users do.
I have both Windows and OS X on my Macbook Pro, and I love it. I would never switch back to PC now that I've had two Mac computers that have never gotten a virus and run perfectly.

Junko said:
How do I get the picture after I press PrtSc?

Paste it into whatever image manipulation program you may have. Then you can save it to wherever you like on your computer.

Back
Top Bottom