Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post your desktop thread!

Henshin A Go Go

Planetoid
Post your desktop!

Just like the subject says. Take a screencap of your desktop and post it for the rest of Blue Moon to see. Bonus points if you explain why you picked your desktop and what you like about it (and, if it's super cool, where you found it).

MyDesktop.jpg

Obviously it's Godzilla. I went with it because I've loved Godzilla ever since I was a little kid, and even as an adult I find myself reverting to a childlike state of glee and awe when I hear the famous roar. That, and it just looks neat with my lack of desktop icons. I found it like I find basically everything else I find on the internet: Google.

So, let's see your desktops, Blue Moon!

Re: Post your desktop!

desktop.png

I picked it 'cause it's awesome and adorable, just like me! Also because you told me it was the best option.

You're probably right. I'm kinda interested to see what other people have... Haha!

Why not.

desktopacy.jpg

I like art, colors and all things cute, so it'll suit me til I get bored of it in about a week lol.

Raz, who is that on your desktop? I play MtG in spurts (see an expansion I like, play with it, don't buy any new cards for seven years, weep as my favorite decks are immediately rendered worthless by the newest set) and she looks familiar, but I can't place her.

Dragonmaster Outcast from Worldwake. One drop, makes a 5/5 dragon every turn if you have 6 lands out. It's amazing.

and my background looks awesome in negative. :3

That sounds ridiculous, but most MtG cards are now days. Thanks for clearing that up for me, though. :D

Untitled-3.png

I got the pic from AkumaTsuki. It used to be her avatar, and I liked the pic, so it'll stick, until I make a new theme.

I <3 Windows 7. ^^

lol. thanks. i have this deep rooted love for alice. and when i saw this piccie i HAD to have it. i have other wallpapers of 'warped' disney princesses too. but alice is the fave. hehehe. but there's something about twisting the disney princess concept that i just love and adore. it makes me happy. XD

xWickedBlackLace said:
darkangel76 said:
yes, i have a thing for alice in wonderland.... XD

Screenshot2010-05-06at121012PM.png

That is wicked awesome, DA. I like this dipiction.
I find it funny that she has a folder names "misc crap"

the background is awesome, too.

I may put a image of my new background.

desktop.jpg

It's versailles -philharmonic quintet-[in USA >.>] Anyhow I picked it cuz' I love the group, and this is my most favorite album I'm listening to right now....constantly. Anyhow, I have tons of pictures of them... X3

Raziel99 said:
xWickedBlackLace said:
darkangel76 said:
yes, i have a thing for alice in wonderland.... XD

Screenshot2010-05-06at121012PM.png

That is wicked awesome, DA. I like this dipiction.
I find it funny that she has a folder names "misc crap"

the background is awesome, too.

I may put a image of my new background.
hehehe..... yep. but i have no idea what else to name that folder. it is what it is. lolol. XD

November[S n o w] said:
desktop.jpg

It's versailles -philharmonic quintet-[in USA >.>] Anyhow I picked it cuz' I love the group, and this is my most favorite album I'm listening to right now....constantly. Anyhow, I have tons of pictures of them... X3

Oh, wow. I forgot all about visual kei. At least, I'm assuming they're visual kei since they look the part. I thought that genre was on the way out years ago. Guess I was wrong.

BlisteredsDemonicDesktop.jpg

This was an old desktop I used to have from about last year. I don't remember the image name, but the one thing I do recall from that time was that I was in the mood for something demonic, and this was the first thing that turned up.

Ivy Walker said:
screenshot2.jpg

From one of my favorite games, The Path.
I never played it, but I've wanted to for some time. Is it as weird and messed up as I've been led to believe?

ClockworkHeart said:
I never played it, but I've wanted to for some time. Is it as weird and messed up as I've been led to believe?
Depends on what you mean. It's not as graphic as I originally thought when reading up on it(the point of the game is to "kill" each of the girls) and it's very...symbolic and open to interpretation. Some parts are unsettling, but it's in no way a strict "horror" game. The fear factor is based on atmosphere and unsettling imagery.

Back
Top Bottom