Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post your desktop thread!

Re: Post your desktop!

*cough cough*
desktop.JPG

mine

Ivy Walker said:
ClockworkHeart said:
I never played it, but I've wanted to for some time. Is it as weird and messed up as I've been led to believe?
Depends on what you mean. It's not as graphic as I originally thought when reading up on it(the point of the game is to "kill" each of the girls) and it's very...symbolic and open to interpretation. Some parts are unsettling, but it's in no way a strict "horror" game. The fear factor is based on atmosphere and unsettling imagery.

I thought the point was to get the little girl's to Granny's house without them dying. I must be really misinformed, and now I sort of want to play it more.

Also, Doom, that is hilarious and I kind of want to steal it. Where did you find it?

original pic
Code:
URL: http://jq5ynw.blu.livefilestore.com/y1p1EpGpM77tsrIAV72qg4ePXKxLwXPchTeZI9F-NCKrssn2XZMGff5MIR7VrrlSGp_y6KXwxnBZGAQ0v7U0mH8eXUj07yDIWyA/1232069352893lq6.jpg
i thank you for the praise, i was surfing Muushi.net one day and found it

ClockworkHeart said:
November[S n o w] said:
desktop.jpg

It's versailles -philharmonic quintet-[in USA >.>] Anyhow I picked it cuz' I love the group, and this is my most favorite album I'm listening to right now....constantly. Anyhow, I have tons of pictures of them... X3

Oh, wow. I forgot all about visual kei. At least, I'm assuming they're visual kei since they look the part. I thought that genre was on the way out years ago. Guess I was wrong.
visual kei is still fairly popular.
nightmare = <3 (i blame death note for getting me into them, hehehe)
lol. i have a strange, strange love for hitsugi. XD
sooo unlike me too. but......

>.>
<.<
>.<

I was into Dir en Grey and Malice Mizer years ago. When Dir en Grey stopped being VK and Malice Mizer broke up, I figured that'd be the end of it. I may check it out to see if I can get into the new stuff.

well, if you do. check out nightmare. they are extremely talented. i especially like their later stuff. but it's all absolutely fantastic.

i also like wakeshima kanon. she's obviously not visual kei. like at all. she's more lolita and her music is well.... mainly cello with other sounds that are more gothic-y, ethereal, haunting, etc. really amazing. she's super fantastic on her cello and i adore her voice. figured i'd mention her since she's japanese too. XD

I love Wakeshima Kanon <3 I've got some Dir En Grey and Malice Mizer on my computer somewhere, amongst other artists.

ClockworkHeart said:
Oh, wow. I forgot all about visual kei. At least, I'm assuming they're visual kei since they look the part. I thought that genre was on the way out years ago. Guess I was wrong.
Totally wrong. X3 Yeah they are V-kei. I think they....along with my other favs bring the genre back to life...like it's suppose to be.

10ndlsp.jpg

Because I need to organize things.

Also, new fandom = new fan art/icons, so that always makes for a mess.

Damn dude. That's the exact reason I don't use desktop icons. It'd be messy because I can't organize things on my laptop to save my life. I can't even tell what your desktop is. :p

Thanks to the rest of you for the lesson on what's going on with V-Kei. Outside of X Japan, Guitar Wolf, Galhammer, Balzac and The Pillows, I really haven't paid any attention to what's going on in Japan.

I actually prefer it that way. It's roughly how my brain works and every once and awhile I go through and organize everything to the point where each image has keywords I've entered in. Background is a Repo! The Genetic Opera wallpaper.

Makes me want to put on my apron and go clean up your desktop. But if that is how you like it, I will suppress the urges!

Having a clean desktop is so odd to me. That's one of the reasons I don't particularly enjoy my windows machine: at least on default settings, I can't make a mess like that. I don't know how people can think without that mess.

*giggles*
my goodness, kawamura! well, a messy desktop is usually a sign of creativity. so..... you can take that as a compliment. :)

*laughs*

I hope so. Mostly it's just been a sign of ADD. Everyone else's so far has been so clean, I just had to shake it up. I certainly can't be the only one like this.

heeee! yeah. mine's overly clean. but mainly b/c i'm OCD when it comes to organization. >.<
not sure if that's a good or bad thing. lol!

and yep... we can all use a good dose of 'shake up'. XD

Heh x3

I wish i had it, but we probably shouldn't take too much about it here in this thread^^;

Bkg-1.jpg

start-1.jpg

Here's my current desktop and theme. My start menu has moving gears and shoots steam. I'll probably change it again soon sadly.

Back
Top Bottom