Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post your desktop thread!

Re: Post your desktop!

Newwallpaper.jpg

Sweet. If you take the large row and move it one to the left, and leave the three on the right where they are it'll be perfect! (Ignore me. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to aesthetics.)

lol it looks a lot better than you probably think in person xD >:O I wanna get a new xbox360 slim xD but im too poor T.T oh well dad is shipping it to me for my bday

Hahaha. I believe you. I'm crazy about having things on mine just so which is why I don't use them at all. I'd spend all day trying to figure out where to put stuff otherwise.

Content! I changed it again. Went with Blue Demon Jr. this time. I'm really on a luchador kick, I guess.

BlueDemon.jpg

H a r r i e t said:
ShadowNuke said:
desktopimage.jpg

Cuz Im a gamer nerd ;D

O M G! You play Aika, too! <3
lol yeah :p havent gotten around to mass leveling and I was unfairly banned for lagging out of the servers... ONE TIME xD i was running a bunch of crap I forgot about.

ShadowNuke said:
lol yeah :p havent gotten around to mass leveling and I was unfairly banned for lagging out of the servers... ONE TIME xD i was running a bunch of crap I forgot about.

Lawl. I just logged off Aika. For being free, it's a pretty good game.

H a r r i e t said:
ShadowNuke said:

Lawl. I just logged off Aika. For being free, it's a pretty good game.
yup thats the truth xD but I mainly play shooter games :D no satisfaction like shooting a guy in the face.

FPSs make me nauseous. it's rather sad. *sigh*
so to get out aggressions.... fighting games FTW! lol. lovely, mindless fighting games! XD

For me crotch shots are just funnier....nothing gets me more excited than shooting someone clear in the head....

@Shadow: I play whatever catches my eye and is hopefully third person....first person for any game is just disgusting for me. Halo, 007[don't care which], Fall out 3[if you wanna say that's a shooter], and Rainbow Six vegas....a glimpse at what I've played I suppose. Can't forget resident evil 5. I'm more into fighters however, a game I can play without needing someone by to watch my epicness. DOA4 is the best.

Here <<

Dual monitor, :) Plus my background wallpaper rotated my WoW screenshot folder. So its always different!

Desktop.jpg

I have a thing for octopus' [ Octopi? ] and vintage/steampunk based fashions.

Combine those together?

Yay.

<3 And, I believe this was from D.A.

I obviously need to clear off my icons. Shit.

Back
Top Bottom