Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That Hollow Feeling (Cinderella1181 and Mim)

"Okay Dean, I get it," Sam groused as his brother sent him not-so-subtle hints to get lost. "I'll see you in the morning. Night."

"G'night Sam," Jude called after him. "You didn't have to be mean about it," she informed Dean, setting the dessert plates in the kitchen sink before taking his hand and leading him into the bedroom. "You said you wanted something a little less vanilla tonight," she reminded him, "and I'm sure we've both developed our kinks over the years...but I don't know yet exactly what you like."

A large, handsome old steamer trunk sat at the foot of her bed, about nearly the width of it, with a lock on the clasp. Digging in her nightstand for a moment, Jude retrieved the key and unlocked it. What followed was what Jude considered her masterpiece in organization and woodworking. The two smallest compartments lifted up on elevating hinged arms, and were divided into sub-compartments which held smaller items like ben-wa balls, bullet and finger-mounted vibrators, plugs, cock rings, and small candles with edible wax alongside a lighter. Beneath those were two more compartments which swung outward, also on hinges, which contained slightly larger things: several types of gag, two blindfolds, handcuffs both metallic and fuzzy, a utilitarian plain leather collar as well as a much prettier metal one, a set of scissors, and larger dripping candles whose wax was not edible. Below those was a tray also segmented into compartments which Jude lifted out and set on the end of the bed which contained two leashes which matched the collars, a small paddle, a small whip, three dildos of varying shapes and sizes, and several carefully folded silk negligees. The very bottom of the trunk was divided into five compartments: one for cotton rope, one for silk rope, one system which when tucked around the corners of the bed would look like a spider's web with repositionable velcro cuffs attached, one for a strap-on harness, and one long compartment along the length of the trunk which contained a crop and a spreader bar. Jude opened what appeared to be a secret compartment on the side where there were several neatly arranged pairs of panties which matched the negligees. Each compartment was lightly padded and lined with a dark green velvet. She sat on her knees and looked up at him, waiting for him to take it all in.

"Tell me what you want, Dean."

Take it all in Dean did. He felt himself instantly get hard in his jeans and looked over at her and grinned. "Promise you won't think less of me in the morning." He grinned going to the box. He choose the spreader bar, the restraints for his hands, a cock ring and a pair of panties. He grinned at her. "So there is something you should know. I really, really like to be...well...dominated in bed." He handed her everything but the panties.

He looked at her and stripped down, his eyes never leaving her. He stripped down from his shirt, and pants, shucked his boxers down, letting his half alive cock spring free. He grabbed the cock ring and slipped it on, and then took the panties from the bed where he had let them set, and stepped in to them and pulled them up. They barely fit, but he really did love how they felt.

"Where would you like me...mistress?" He said quietly.

Well...this was a switch. It was a good thing she was too, she supposed. Jude sat on the edge of the bed and watched hungrily as Dean stripped then pulled up the panties, unsure how she felt about that particular part. But she'd asked him what he wanted, and this was what he wanted. She shivered when he called her mistress and awaited orders. She'd had this dream before, but their roles had been switched, and now she couldn't quite tell whether she was dreaming or not.

"On your knees," she commanded in a low voice, a change coming over her body language and facial expressions as she stepped into her domineering persona. Once he was there Jude knelt to lock his ankles into the spreader bar and his wrists into the cuffs, then stood after pulling his hands into a prayer position. "Wait for me here; don't move a single muscle. Not one. And pray you haven't stretched my panties; there will be consequences if you do."

After digging in her closet for a minute or two she slipped into the bathroom. It took some time to squeeze into the tight pleather corset and skirt, to pull up the stockings, put on the gloves, and lace up the heels, but even after that she let Dean wait a little longer, opting to put on a little makeup and touch up her hair. Part of domination, after all, was doing what you're told and he'd been told to stay. When she emerged, instead of immediately addressing him she took her time selecting what she wanted from the chest and laying it out on the bed, then closing the trunk and setting several towels on top of it. On her night stand she placed the keys to the bar and the cuffs, a pump bottle of lube, the lighter, and the scissors which would be used in case they couldn't get him untied.

"The safeword," she informed him as she tied a relatively simple harness with the cotton rope, leaving his hands free for now, "is cherry."

"Now..." Jude straightened and took up the riding crop, circling Dean slowly. She wasn't entirely certain how hard he enjoyed being hit, so she'd start off relatively light for now. "About that little fight we had earlier. You never did apologize for it." She started with a punitive but relatively gentle smack on the ass with the crop. "How dare you try and make me do anything?" It came down a little harder, this time on the other cheek. "The first thing you need to learn, Dean, is who exactly is in charge here." The crop lashed his inner thigh. "You obey, and you obey without question, and you never presume to take charge, do you understand?" She stopped and looked down at him, nudging his knee with her toe. "Speak!"

Once he had confirmed that he understood, Jude continued her slow circle. "I like to think that I'm a fair mistress. I don't know who may have trained you and I don't care: when you're under my command, there are consequences for disobedience and presumption, and--did I say you could move?" His hands had wavered from their prayer position very slightly and she brought the crop down, this time on his back, watching carefully for any facial expressions that she was going too far. Jude glared down at him for a few long moments before grabbing his chin and forcing him to look up at her. "That was a warning. The next time it happens you will be very, very sorry." She let go of his chin and took up the leather collar. She had laid both of them side-by-side on the edge of the bed, but once this one was fixed around Dean's throat she put the other away.

"Maybe in time, if you're a good boy, you can earn the pretty one," she promised, kneeling down next to him. "You like feeling pretty, don't you Dean?" One silk-gloved hand slid down his chest, over the rope, and gently caressed and massaged the bulge in the panties where his cock throbbed with want. "I know you're not a bad boy, that you just want to be Mistress's good little pet...but whoever trained you was sloppy, and you've clearly not had enough discipline. But we're going to fix that, you and me. Together." Abruptly Jude stopped touching him and stood again. "And now that you know the rules, you ought to show proper gratitude." She stood in front of him and pulled the tight skirt up enough to expose her smooth, bare crease. "Do you know how to properly show gratitude to your Mistress, Dean?"

Dean licked his lips. His eyes looked up at her, barely any green left, totally blown with lust. "Yes Mistress." He said bent forward, his tongue darted out and ran along her slit. He moaned a little and when she stepped in closer to him he darted his tongue in even more. He found the tiny nub and flicked the very tip across it. He was well aware of how to give this kind of pleasure. He was good at this, at any angle. He began to lavish on her clit, feeling it swell under his tongue.

He let out a strangled cry when she moved away from him. He looked up at her, his eyes pleading. "Please mistress, let me give you pleasure." He said. The sound of the crop, and the sting of the placement as it came down across his chest made him want to moan. "I am sorry mistress." He said quietly. "I am here only to serve at your will."

The grip of her hands in his hair as she plunged his face back into her was enough to make the tip of his cock begin to leak. He could feel the wet spot begin to develop on the panties, feel his cock twitch as he licked at her, trying to get her off. He wanted nothing more then in this moment to taste her on his tongue. He flattened his tongue out and did the little curl trick that he had. He worked fast, trying to get her there before she pulled away from him again. Every time she took her self away from his mouth, he wanted to cry out. He looked up at her, his green eyes glassed over. She finally allowed him to put is tongue back on her, and this time, he locked his eyes with her. He watched her as she rode his face, his mouth working hard to get her there. He felt her pull at his hair and press him into her even more. He sucked and nipped at her clit, pulling out every single trick that he knew, and there were a lot in there. Jude pulled at his hair, and he hips stilled. He could feel the swollen mound of her pleasure pulse. He kept going with his assault until she pushed him away from her and took a step back.

Dean let out a sound like a cry almost but quickly got himself back into his expected position and was quiet. He wanted to call out and beg her, but he knew better. Dean Winchester was many things, and a quick learner is at the top of that list. He stilled and waited for his next set of instructions whatever those were going to be. Right now, he was sure he would rob a bank, kill someone in cold blood, and club a baby seal if she asked, no questions asked. He was completely hers, and he liked the feeling of it.

Jude breathed in sharply and let her head loll back as Dean worked on her clit. Each time she felt herself just beginning to start to edge towards a buildup to orgasm she pulled him away. She had needs too, after all, and if he wasn't going to control her pleasure she'd just have to deny herself. The first time she pulled away he cried out and begged her, earning a strike against his chest.

"Did I tell you to beg?" she demanded. He apologized and she pet his head, running her fingers though his hair. "It's not your fault you haven't been trained properly," she admitted. "But when you're here you will be quiet unless I say otherwise. Understand?" Jude's fingers fisted in his hair and pulled his face back to her wet cunt. He tried, and he tried very hard, to get her off and several times she had to pull him away because he came very close. Finally she pushed him away, wanting to cum but knowing now wasn't the time yet. Dean cried out, earning another blow with the crop against his thigh.

"I thought I told you that you're silent until I say?" Jude growled. Dean was quiet and got back into position, on his knees with his hands in a prayer position in front of his chest. He was a quick learner, she'd give him that. "Stand up." Jude retrieved the leather leash from the bed, clipping it to the heart-shaped ring on the front of his collar, threading it between the large links which connected the hand cuffs, and tying the end to the O-ring on the spreader bar before picking up the paddle.

"I'll bet you like being punished don't you?" she barked, bringing the paddle against his ass. "Filthy slut!" She brought it down again. "I'll bet you like getting fucked, too, don't you?" Jude pulled the panties down to his thighs, enough to expose him but being careful not to stretch them. He'd picked out her favorite pair, after all. "I'll bet you like getting rammed even without the courtesy of a reach-around, don't you slut? Speak!" She didn't know how he felt about pegging, and didn't want to violate him if he didn't like it, but damn if that ass wasn't tempting.

"Yes...yes mistress." It couldn't be physically possible for his voice to get any lower he thought, but the rumble was deep in his chest. "I am here only for your pleasure." He let his head fall forward a little. Had only been gotten to this point once before, and he had to pay for it. But now he knew, his girl was just as kinky as he was. "I have not had a cock in my ass in a while, but I like it."

He he fell silent and just waited for her next assault. This was driving him crazy, and he a few strokes of her deep in him, he was going to be straining against the cock ring. He was going to be a wreck, and he was going to love every second of it. He knew he only needed be patient until she was touching him.

Jude smirked. "Thought so, fag," she sneered. God she hated that word! But Dean liked being dominated and she though she was lenient she didn't spare the verbal abuse. It was therapeutic for some people, and with Dean's idea of what made a man she knew she had probably just found his inner dialogue, that little voice everyone has who lies to them and tears them down. But if she showed that she wanted him, maybe her voice could be louder than that one.

She took her time stepping into the strap-on harness, sighing as she did and letting him watch. There was an attachment on the inside which penetrated her easily with as wet as she was. After making sure there was plenty of lube on the dildo she mounted Dean from behind, easing it in so as not to hurt him but enjoying the way it looked going in. Finally her hips pressed against his ass, unable to penetrate him any further, and she gripped his hips firmly.

"Don't you dare cum," she warned him. "You can moan, but if you cum, there will be consequences and you will not enjoy them. Do I make myself clear?" Once he had acknowledged, she leaned forward over his back to fasten the ball gag in his mouth, making sure it fit properly but was still loose enough that he could push it from between his teeth to give the safeword. Even through her gloves her nails left angry red streaks down his back when she dragged them down from his shoulders to his hips as she straightened up. Jude's hips rolled and undulated as she moved slowly in and out, moaning as the attachment did the same in her.

"Did I ever tell you, Dean," Jude panted, gripping his hips harder and thrusting a little faster, "that three is my lucky number?" One hand released him and came down hard on his ass as she pumped in and out of him. "You're going to come to learn...it's yours too." She grinned wickedly and spanked him again. "Don't you cum, Dean," she warned as she climbed closer and closer to her own release. "Don't you dare. Do-o-o-ooohhh!" Jude's hands were like a vice on his hips as she plunged into him a final time, cumming around the toy and leaning over him, gasping for breath.

"That's one," she informed him once her legs had stopped shaking. Carefully she pulled out and stepped out of the harness, leaving it on the floor with Dean's clothes. She walked around to the bed and sat on the edge with her knees spread, letting him look but not touch, as she considered what to do with him next and gave herself a little more time to recover. "I want some more pie," she finally informed him.

The spreader bar was unlocked and the leash untied, but a short length of rope was fed through the handcuff links and Dean's hands were tied to the harness around his chest. Jude gave him the option of walking or following on his knees to the kitchen as she led him on the leash, turning every now and then to look over her shoulder and playfully press a finger against her lips. They didn't want Sam walking in on them, after all. She pointed to the floor when she came to the counter where she had out the pie and a plate, and slipped the leash loop around her wrist while he waited on his knees for her to cut herself a piece then lead him to the kitchen table. One foot stayed on the floor and the other propped up on a chair.

"They say my pies are better than sex," she said quietly, aware that being too loud could bring Sam to the kitchen and ruin everything. "A good slut combines the two." Jude brought a forkful of pie close to where Dean knelt at her feet before teasingly pulling it away and eating it herself. "You've got until I finish this slice; I don't think you want to know the consequences if you fail." She took another bite, looking down at Dean expectantly and pulling her skirt up a little higher.

Dean plunged his face in to her. She was wet, so wet it dripped down his chin. He moaned into her slit as he began to work feverishly at her clit. It felt thick on his tongue. He looked up at her, he shifted his hands up, but couldn't quite reach his fingers in to her. He barely came up for a breath, and the whole thing made his cock ache and leak until there was a good sized dripped puddle underneath him. He looked up at her. "Mistress, can I use my fingers?" He spoke quickly and went back to working her.

He tried to work fast, but the pie was quickly disappearing. He was at a crossroads. He could either slow down and take his punishment or work fast and still fail. He made a split second decision and slowed down to a crawl. He knew he was going to fail either way, and so he was just going to take the punishment.

"If you were a good whore you wouldn't have to," Jude countered acidly when Dean asked whether he was allowed to use his fingers.

It was nice, Dean eating her out while she ate pie; food and sex, the two major pleasures without the stickiness most people combined them into. She moaned as he licked and sucked at her slit, grinding against his face and finding it hard to focus on eating. Then he slowed down. Jude gasped and lurched forward at the sudden change of pace, the sharp decrease in his attentions to her. She set the pie on the table and gripped his hair, pressing his face harder into her dripping snatch.

"Bitch, I said get to work," she demanded, not releasing her grip on his hair. She hadn't been eating terribly quickly, but even so although she came close, she still finished before she had finished. Setting her fork down, she pulled Dean's face out of her cunt and looked down at him. "Disappointing," she sneered before pushing him away with a foot on his shoulder. Jude stood and took up his leash again, leading him back to the bedroom. "Just try and stand like you deserve it, I dare you," she snarled over her shoulder.

After ordering him to remove the panties she kept Dean in position for what seemed like ages but in reality couldn't have been more than five or ten minutes. Jude paced around him, tapping the crop lightly against her palm and looking down at him. "You disobeyed me," she informed him calmly before bringing it down on his back. She stopped briefly to nudge his knees slightly farther apart with her foot, correcting his posture. "You were given an order, and not only did you not follow that order," the next stinging blow was against the inside of his thigh, "you deliberately disobeyed." His other thigh evened out the pain somewhat, but then there was a series of quick blows on his ass, his shoulder, and against his rib. "Do you know what I do with insubordinate little bitches like you?" There was a strike on the front of one thigh, but otherwise she didn't give an answer.

Instead she got into the box again, this time retrieving the silk rope and tying a length to each of the bedposts. When she was done Jude yanked on Dean's leash again, pulling him onto the bed and ordering him to kneel in position until each extremity was tied firmly in a simple cuff. Starting at the foot of the bed she crawled up Dean's body, stopping briefly at his throbbing, aching cock.

"Keep in mind that this is not a reward, but a necessity," she reminded him. Jude looked Dean in the eyes as she slid her mouth over his cock, taking it all even as it bumped the back of her throat. Her tongue serpentined along the underside of his shaft as she came back up, but that was it. Carefully she rolled the cock ring off of him and tossed it aside. "Disobedient sluts like you don't deserve pleasure like that," she informed him before moving back up his body. "I was gonna suck you off--not to completion, obviously, but I thought you might like a little present--but clearly you don't deserve it. You only think of yourself, you selfish whore, and show no gratitude to the mistress who's given you everything." Jude slapped his face sharply before straddling it and gripping the headboard. "So now you have to finish the job without any mercy from Mistress." She moaned as she tilted her hips forward, fucking his face as she tried to get back to the point she had been before.

Dean was pretty convinced that he was harder then Chinese Algebra. He licked and sucked at her her, holding his breath for long periods of time. Breath control was something you learned pretty quick as a hunter, not wanting to give away a position, and he used it here to his advantage. He licked and sucked, occasionally getting the chance to dip his tongue deep in to her wetness. That was where he wanted to be, buried deep in her. He knew if he played along more, she would some how reward him.

He knew once he was going to come it was going to be a lot, and violent, he also knew he had a while to go. He could get used to this. The being dominated by her. Not every time, but there was definitely the advantages of this. It was always hot when Cas took control in bed, but this...this was different.

He licked from her center to her clit and swirled around it doing one of his little tongue tricks. He wanted to taste her when she came, and he prayed he was getting close to it. He was on fire for her.

Jude gripped the headboard, her knuckles turning white as Dean did things to her clit she had never quite experienced before. She grinded against his face, crying out in pleasure as she rode him hard. The headboard thumped rhythmically against the wall and Jude sobbed for breath as she climbed higher and higher, practically screaming as she finally fell over that precipice of pleasure. Her thighs tightened around his head as her inner walls spasmed and she struggled for breath.

"God that was amazing," Jude panted once she'd finally found her voice. It took her a few more moments to step back into Mistress as she recovered from the earth-shaking orgasm, mentally preparing herself for what came next. Slowly she situated herself, moving away from his face and back down his body to look him in the eyes. "And that was two." She kissed Dean, groaning at the taste of herself on his lips, before tracing kisses down his neck, across his collar bone to his shoulder.

"Remember how I said three is my lucky number?" she reminded him as she straddled his hips. "This is going to be three. And if you even think about cumming before I say you can, there will be a world of consequences." Jude sighed as she lowered herself onto his throbbing, leaking cock. "Do you understand, Dean?"

Dean nodded. He recited Latin in his head, trying to quell the thoughts of exploding into her. He needed Sam to find some kind of incantation for the next time they...She moved her self over him and he was gone. He arched off the bed and rolled his hips up into her. He wanted to get a hand on her to feel her, but he needed to concentrate. He needed to focus...he needed to let her let him cum.

He eventually settled himself into a good rhythm, his thighs working under her as he pushed up in to her. She was slick as an eel and felt amazing on top of him. He tried to focus on a spot just at her neck, where he couldn't watch her breasts bounce in the outfit she was wearing, but occasionally his eyes would drop down. This was where he wanted to stay, under her, fucking her like there was no end in sight.

Jude's hands slid from his wrists down his arms, to his shoulders, down his chest where she braced herself. Pink streaks followed behind her nails then faded; she hadn't scratched him very hard this time. When she noticed that Dean appeared to be trying to concentrate, she smiled and chuckled.

"Poor little whore," she cooed, sliding one hand to cup his cheek as she rode him steadily, "it's all you want, isn't it? To get off...to explode inside me...to feel that tighten..." she clenched her inner walls briefly around his cock as she plunged him deep inside her "...and release. You're not used to such a strict Mistress, are you?" Jude pouted playfully and leaned over him. "Well, you've been mostly good, so I guess I'll make it quick this time..."

Jude's hands gripped Dean's shoulders as she rode him faster, thrusting on him harder, moaning and letting her head fall forward even as she occasionally reminded him "not yet." Slowly she approached her final release, that delicious ache tightening in her chest and sliding down into her belly and her loins. Jude knew as soon as she said the word he would lose all self-control, so if she just timed it right...

She leaned down to whisper in his ear just as her slick cunt clenched around him. "Cum with me Dean."

Dean only needed to hear those words before he came hard. His senses all blacking out as he felt his passion spill in to her. He wanted his hands free, he wanted to roll her and fuck into her as much as he could, but he stayed simply under her bucking up. He knew that this was all worth it. This was what he wanted. Being with her in whatever way possible. "I...I..." He was still blind with pleasure it too a little bit to get himself to where he could speak and form actual sentences.

"I love you." However, was all he managed to get out as his orgasm began to subside. He could feel his cock still twitching and convulsing what little it had left. He could feel the ridgidness beginning to slack. He could feel her weight shift on him. "I fucking love you Jude. Every single inch of you."

Jude's mouth dropped open as she came, but her throat tightened and no sound could escape as she felt Dean fill her with his seed. Her breath caught and finally she got it back with an explosive gasp. Dean was still struggling as she pulled on the quick-release knots around his wrists then bent backward to do the same thing for his ankles. He may have cum already but there was no sense in not giving him a show anyway, after all.

"I love you too," Jude panted, rolling off of him and cradling his head to her breast. "God I love you so much, Dean."

She kissed him gently on his head, behind his ear, on his throat, and in various other places as she examined the welts and abrasions to make sure she hadn't actually hurt him. Jude carefully kissed each welt and scrape before pulling Dean to her to cuddle, stroking his hair. After care was very important, after all. At one point she reached into a nightstand and withdrew a small, square box. She had thought she had been ready to give it to someone else in the past...but that had fallen apart before she'd asked. She didn't want to waste a single moment with Dean.

"So, given your proclivities," she said slowly, "I think a collar, a permanent one, would be pretty sexy." She fingered the collar still buckled around his throat and kissed him. "But I know you'd get a lot of side-eye for it, so...what do you think of this?" Jude opened the box to show Dean the metal cuff. "It's permanent-locking, with a little tiny allen wrench-type thing that turns the clasp and only I'd have the key. But it's like a collar; it shows ownership, submission to me, and it's a bit more subtle." She looked sideways at him, feeling a little bit like she was proposing even if it was just a sex thing. "What do you think?"

Dean looked at the ring and then at her. He leaned in and kissed her. "You know I have loved you forever, since the first day I saw you. You are the girl I want to be with. But if I do this, you have to really fully understand the life you are agreeing to. What it is like for me being a hunter..." He said quietly. "I will be gone for weeks at a time, like.. sometimes one week, one time we were gone for almost three months. There is always going to be something on my ass. Angels, demons, shifters, jinn's, always something. I'm gonna come home shot, stabbed, whatever sort of torture I have to endure, and there is nothing that you can really do about it. " He sighed. "It's not a fun life. But if you are willing to commit to that, then, yes."

He looked at her. "If you want to think about it, then I understand. But just know, if you think your in danger now, I bring even more danger." He looked up at her and sighed. "But if this is really what you want, then yes."

Dean explained the sort of life he led, that it was even more danger than her life now. She was going to let him stew for a while on the idea that she wasn't coming to Kansas, if only to make a point, but Jude had been planning on a more difficult, more dangerous life anyway. But then he said that there was nothing she could do about it and she shook her head.

"I can fix you up," she corrected. "And I can go make whatever hurt you pay. But Dean...you're all I've ever wanted. I don't ever want to lose you again. I love you just so much, and I had a lot of fun with you just now, and all I want is to take care of you." Jude pulled him close and kissed him deeply.

Jude took his hand and pulled the cuff into place around his left wrist--the proper placement for a sub--making sure it wasn't too loose or too tight before locking it into place. A peg fit into a hole drilled into the cuff and she twisted the lock closed with a tiny allen wrench inserted into a tiny hole, and a thrill of love and power shot through her. But it wasn't a one-way street: she produced a thinner, somewhat more dainty and feminine cuff and locked it around her own right wrist.

~*~

Dean was gone early the next morning. Throughout the day Jude sent him pictures she'd found of various harnass ties and knot formations to restrain him while she trained him properly, to look at whenever he took a break from driving. One text mentioned that although three was her lucky number, it didn't all have to come at once like it had last night. She proceeded to demonstrate what she meant by sending him graphic pictures several hours apart, captioned "one," "two," and "three." "Three" was a video she'd taken in her car in an abandoned part of town on her lunch break, with a challenge not to cum until she had. Her goal, really, was to train him both to recognize three as, indeed, his lucky number as well as to cum on command--and only on command--when they were playing. What had happened last night wouldn't happen all the time, obviously; that would get exhausting and take some of the spice out of it. But training him to be obedient was very important.

Sam was waiting when Jude got home. She tried to hide the pinkening of her cheeks, knowing the sort of texts she'd been sending his brother all day, knowing that he'd probably heard her last night. Unlike Dean she did have some sense of propriety when it came to his brother. Sam, however, seemed more than used to it and wasn't awkward about it.

"So Dean says you're super into fitness and stuff?" she asked as she hung up her keys on the hook by the door and kicked off her shoes.

"Yeah," Sam confirmed. "I've tried getting him to at least eat healthy every now and then but nothing seems to have worked."

Jude shared his chuckle. "Yeah, he doesn't seem to have ever cared much for it. But um, I go for a run most evenings when it's nice. Usually five or so miles. Wanna come?"

Sam raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Uh yeah, sure." Okay so maybe having Jude around wouldn't be so bad after all.

~*~

Crowley waited impatiently in a Walmart parking lot in Missouri. When the Impala finally pulled up he rolled his eyes as he got into the passenger's seat. "You certainly took your time," he groused. "Is she really that important? Honestly, Squirrel, I'm hurt!"

Dean looked at Crowley. "I am here aren't I?" He asked. He had been driving the better part of the last hour with a hard on, because damn it if his girlfriend wasn't the hottest piece he had ever seen. "And yes, she is worth every single second of my getting to avoid you. Let me make one thing abundantly clear. If you so much as look at her funny. I will in fact gt rid of you in the most permanent way I can. I will figure it out and I will annihilate you."

Dean looked at her. "Do you understand me?"
~*~
Sam walked in the back of the house with Jude panting a little. He went tot he refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water. He leaned on the counter. "You know for some one so petite you sure run fast." He smiled at her. "Dean only runs that fast when something is chasing him."

He grinned. "So you planning on coming to Kansas with us?" He asked quietly. "I mean I understand if you want to stay here. Family ties and all." He said quietly.

As Dean threatened him, which was always a pleasure, Crowley's eyes fell on the bracelet clamped around the hand on the steering wheel. But no, it wasn't...? It was! It was difficult to keep from laughing because it was hilarious, just...too funny that macho Dean Winchester was... No, he couldn't even think it or he'd start laughing. Instead he kept his composure and arched an eyebrow.

"Yes sir," he replied. "Y'know Squirrel, you're kinda sexy when you get all alpha-male like that," he teased, knowing Dean wouldn't take it seriously, watching closely to see if he reacted at all to implications of his dominance. "Turn down here." He pointed to a dirt road off of the one-lane highway. The road which led to Cain.

~*~

Jude smiled weakly, panting as she kicked off her shoes and stripped off her shirt, blotting at the sweat on her face with a dry part. She filled a large bottle with water and chugged the first eight or so ounces before slowing down. "You're not too bad yourself," she panted. "I get the feeling you were humoring me with keeping pace though. Legs as long as yours I thought you'd pull way ahead." She tossed the shirt into the washer and held the cool glass against her forehead as Sam leaned against the counter. "You're a good running buddy though."

When Sam asked whether she were coming to Kansas Jude hesitated. "I am," she said finally, "but don't tell Dean. He tried to tell me what to do, see, so I'm letting him sweat it out for a few days while he's gone on whatever business this is." She winked and took a long drink. "Everything I've ever known is here...but with Andy and that Hollow gone they're gonna send more and I can't risk that. It was more than my parents, I lost a few friends--some of them not even Peculiar--and I can't let that happen again. Not because of me. So I'm gonna ask Rachel to rent out this place and go with you guys, use your resources to find wights and Hollows and hunt them down."

He grinned at her a little. "I have to say, in all the years I have known the man, and it's a lot, I have never in my life seen him be this in love with anyone. Like, ever." He grinned a little. "But I am glad you are making him wait it out."

He looked at her. "I hate that he has gone on this alone. It sucks, but he gets all grumpy and gah.. what a drama queen." He smiled a little at her. "He has for sure been in a better mood since we got here and I think a lot of it is up to you."

~*~

Dean looked at him and turned down the road and up to the house. He stopped and got out of the car leaning on the door. "This, this is where Cain, the first born of Adam and Eve, the man who murdered his brother for the sheer excitement lives?" He raised an eyebrow at Crowley. The house was a plantation style, big wrap around porch, and very lovely. Dean looked at Crowley. "I swear if you are wrong..."

Crowley looked at him. "This is what my Intel said squirrel. I can't help it if it doesn't live up to your expectations. What were you expecting?"

"Something a little less antebellum perhaps..." Dean frowned.

Crowley scoffed and waited for Dean to get out of the car before disappearing.

Or rather, not disappearing.

He tried again. And again. Bollocks. Cain was doing something to him to keep him rooted to the little farm. With a sigh he got out of the car as a beekeeper--of bloody course he kept bees--approached. He wasn't quite certain how he wound up in Cain's living room drinking tea while Dean explained why they needed the First Blade, but here they were. When Cain revealed that the Blade wasn't here, that his spell had been attracted to the source of its power, he sighed and hung his head. Great. Another errand to run. When he heard Abadon's demons pulling up in their truck he clenched his teeth. So Dean was being tested. Why did he have to get caught in the middle of it?

~*~

Jude smiled when Sam informed her that he'd never seen Dean this in love before. "Well, we've got history," she admitted with a shrug. "There's already a lot of pain and joy between us. Might as well make it a little more. But yes, you've definitely got a drama queen for a brother.
I'm just glad I've been able to make it a little better." She smiled and finished off her water before heading toward her room.

"The spare bathroom has its own water tank," she informed him over her shoulder, "so we can shower at the same time. I know Dean eats like an American, but if you're into it I was thinking something vegetarian tonight?" With that Jude began stripping in the last few steps to her bedroom before disappearing behind the partly open door and stepping into the shower. It always felt good to shower the sweat out of her hair after a long day and a nice, hard run.

Sam smiled. He was beginning to like her even more. She was a good match for Dean. He could begin to see why he was so attracted to her. He went into the bathroom in his guest room and started his own shower. He would take her out to dinner that night.

But something in him didn't settle quite right. He was unsure how he felt, but he knew this eerie odd-off feeling was all due to Dean. What it all meant he wasn't sure, he tried to push it down but he couldn't. He called Dean's phone and it went right to voice mail. "Hey, call me. I just feel like something is off, check in please...Talk to you later." He hung up and sighed, getting into his shower.

~*~

Dean held his arm out, panting as the last demon ceased to exist. Cain smiled at him and walked over, gripping him by the arm. "You are strong Dean. You will handle the mark well. But promise me. If you find the first blade. Kill me. I am tired, I am done with this existence. This world. Promise me."

Dean nodded. "I will, as soon as I can. I will find you and I will end it for you."

Cain smiled a little at him. "You are a righteous man. A loved man, and you are a stupid man to take this on, but it is better you now, then me." He gripped Dean's arm tight and said the incantation to transfer the mark to him. The feeling of relief as it left him, and the feeling of pain as it seered it's self in to Dean's arm was indescribable. He finally released his arm and looked at him. "Now go, there will be come coming to look for you, and now, me."

Crowley had stayed well back while Dean slayed the demons. If he interfered, he knew, Cain would kill him where he stood and besides: if they managed to kill Dean, that was one less problem he would have to deal with. He did watch with some pleasure, though as Dean howled in pain when the Mark was transferred to him. A Winchester in pain was always a delightful addition to any outing. But he could linger over that later. The demons Abaddon had sent were legion, and they had almost broken down the door. Cain released Dean and told them to go and Crowley had no problem obeying.

"So tell me Dean," Crowley said as they got back on the road again, "this girl, is she worth it? You know what happens to the people you love." He smiled greasily and glanced sideways at him. His eyes slid to the bracelet on one arm, then the Mark on the other. "How're you gonna explain that one? Decided to get a new tattoo while you were away from home?" Though he didn't particularly care about the health of Dean's relationships he was genuinely curious about that one. The Mark tended to have a corrupting effect, after all. In a few months little miss Jude wouldn't have the Dean she had signed up for.

~*~

"So...what? I date one brother I date both of you?" Jude teased. Sam had insisted upon taking her out for dinner instead of letting her cook again. It felt a little like a date, and Sam was certainly handsome enough and who seemed to have a bit more in common with her than Dean did. But it was Dean she wanted, Dean she was waiting for.

"So tell me about Stanford," she asked, taking a sip of wine then another bite. "Was it all hoity-toity trust fund babies like the Ivys on this coast, or are they more chill out in California?"

Sam grinned a little. "Kinda half way between I guess.It had it's moments when it was awesome, and I was pledging to a fraternity, and in all it was great, but, then there was the drinking and the pressure for good grades." He shrugged. "But I loved northern California. I loved the weather, the atmosphere, everything about it." He smiled, sadly a little, like he was remembering something happy in the distance.

"Going on the road with Dean, wasn't what I planned on my life being. But, honestly, I wouldn't change it for the world, even with going to hell, or not having a soul, and then psych ward cause Lucifer wouldn't leave me alone, and watching Dean mourn, well, everyone and then the months with out him while he was in hell, it was for sure not how I would have pictured my life." He smiled a little. "But honestly, I love what I do. And I am good at it."

~*~

Dean looked at Crowley. "I will explain it in my own time. Right now, you need to focus on finding the first blade, so I can kill the bitch and then get this damn thing off me." He said. "Think you can handle that?"

He drove them back to where Crowley had parked his car. "Remember what I said earlier about killing you if you touched her. I meant it...try me." He said giving him a look. He got back in to the car, and started the long drive back to Jude and Sam. About two hours out, he stopped the impala at a rest stop. He shot out from the car and headed to the grass and lost all of the contents of his stomach. What have I done? I finally get something good in my life and I have fucked it up again... He was bent over and panting.

After a few moments he stood up, and pulled out his phone calling Jude. She had barely answered when he spoke. "Baby, I am on my way home...I just...i need to hear your voice."

Sam rattled on about the things that had happened since he'd left Stanford as though it were just another day in the office, but it left Jude reeling. "Whoa wait, Hell? Like...eternal damnation, lake of fire Hell? You and Dean...have both been to Hell?" She raised her eyebrows. "Okay go back and start from the beginning, because you treat that like it's normal. That's not normal!"

Just then her phone rang. With a frown she looked at it, then back to Sam. "Speak of the Devil... Hey Dean! Wh--?" Jude scowled, looking worried. "Alright slow down." With a motion she excused herself from the table and walked outside to talk to him. "What's wrong, Dean? I'm at dinner with Sam, everything's fine. We're all fine. What happened?"

Back
Top Bottom