Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Z-Apoc.] OOC Thread + Info and Rules

OP
OP
ImaginationGoneWild

ImaginationGoneWild

Loremaster Extraordinaire!
Just hop in any one you'd like (except the Farm one cause that's a private RP for a single character)

Or you make one yourself. There's no GM here so feel free to run the story however you'd like. We're at a stage where we're almost evacuating to refugee centers. But you guys can go ahead and move on to the refugee phase if you'd like.

My health is still not a 100% and I'm pretty sure all my other RP's have vanished already except my fiance's :p

breakingcounsel

Super-Earth
Awesome. I think I'll insert myself either into the crowd at the club or in the studio audience.

Also, sorry about your RPs! I know that struggle all too well.

Rayven

Planetoid
ImaginationGoneWild said:
Just hop in any one you'd like (except the Farm one cause that's a private RP for a single character)

Or you make one yourself. There's no GM here so feel free to run the story however you'd like. We're at a stage where we're almost evacuating to refugee centers. But you guys can go ahead and move on to the refugee phase if you'd like.

My health is still not a 100% and I'm pretty sure all my other RP's have vanished already except my fiance's :p

I'm still here!

I just need certain things to happen to advance the story. The setup at the farm is really just to move to the evac. :)

OP
OP
ImaginationGoneWild

ImaginationGoneWild

Loremaster Extraordinaire!
You guys can go ahead and start the evacuation phase already if you'd like. I'll try to catch up as soon as my health allows it x-x

breakingcounsel

Super-Earth
Well, I can’t answer for everyone else, but I’m doing ok. Just waiting on replies to move the RP narrative forward.

Cole Ryder

Banned
Banished
Okay so if you have not seen the walking dead I highly recommend you do /not/ view this post. I was wondering about the chance that everyone is already infected and in order to turn the person would have to die by a zombie or natural causes or otherwise. Then they would rise again. Is that plausible story-wise?

Top Bottom