Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Z-Apoc.] OOC Thread + Info and Rules

Just hop in any one you'd like (except the Farm one cause that's a private RP for a single character)

Or you make one yourself. There's no GM here so feel free to run the story however you'd like. We're at a stage where we're almost evacuating to refugee centers. But you guys can go ahead and move on to the refugee phase if you'd like.

My health is still not a 100% and I'm pretty sure all my other RP's have vanished already except my fiance's :p

Awesome. I think I'll insert myself either into the crowd at the club or in the studio audience.

Also, sorry about your RPs! I know that struggle all too well.

ImaginationGoneWild said:
Just hop in any one you'd like (except the Farm one cause that's a private RP for a single character)

Or you make one yourself. There's no GM here so feel free to run the story however you'd like. We're at a stage where we're almost evacuating to refugee centers. But you guys can go ahead and move on to the refugee phase if you'd like.

My health is still not a 100% and I'm pretty sure all my other RP's have vanished already except my fiance's :p

I'm still here!

I just need certain things to happen to advance the story. The setup at the farm is really just to move to the evac. :)

You guys can go ahead and start the evacuation phase already if you'd like. I'll try to catch up as soon as my health allows it x-x

Well, I can’t answer for everyone else, but I’m doing ok. Just waiting on replies to move the RP narrative forward.

Okay so if you have not seen the walking dead I highly recommend you do /not/ view this post. I was wondering about the chance that everyone is already infected and in order to turn the person would have to die by a zombie or natural causes or otherwise. Then they would rise again. Is that plausible story-wise?

Back
Top Bottom