Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Z-Apoc.] OOC Thread + Info and Rules

Oh, Hawkeye!

Here's the link to the stripclub if you're interested for Marty to jump in :3
I'll a bit for you before replying.

Having Anxiety attacks, don't know when I'll be back to roleplay. Might be a couple of days but feel free to go ahead and roleplay without me!

No worries. Not exactly a speed poster myself, so I won't pressure as long as it doesn't go dead. I'll have a post for you before too long.

Here are all the IC threads that we have at the moment. :3
Feel free to create some too if you'd like.

https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=121

The farm thread is a solo thread I think so you'll have to ask the author first to jump in.
The stripclub is open to jump in.
And the talk show i think is also private for now, it's to sort of give the public more info about what's going on in the world with this flu.

The farm thread is private, intentions are to move the character to the "evacuee/refugee/safe zone" when outbreak is confirmed.

I am currently waiting on the "interview" so that my character can respond to it (unless I get some other ideas in the meantime) :p

I'm going to work on those replies today!
It might take a while though. But you guys are on the priority list :p
Let's hope I do good with the talkshow cause I've never done a talkshow before :p
I'm binging on Oprah clips to see how she does it x-x

Voila, I'm caught up now.
Hawkeye, I hope you don't mind me jumping ahead of you. But I made sure to mention Marty so he's still part of the scene. :)

Hope everyone is still interested. I think that after those threads are done then we'll jump into the evacuation phase to speed things up a bit. That way everyone else can start jumping in too. :3

ImaginationGoneWild said:
Hope everyone is still interested. I think that after those threads are done then we'll jump into the evacuation phase to speed things up a bit. That way everyone else can start jumping in too. :3

Yup I’m still here and very interested :)

Haven't forgotten about the roleplay! My health has just been difficult to deal with lately x-x
But you guys are welcome to skip over me, or even jump start to the evacuation stage and have characters move to refugee centers if it takes too long for you.
I'll try to catch up as soon as I have my muse back :/

Hey, sorry I haven’t fully joined up yet. Things have been kinda hectic IRL, plus I’ve been sick... I should have a character sheet up by tonight, though!

Back
Top Bottom