Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Z-Apoc.] OOC Thread + Info and Rules

Sure, we could do that. First I'll need to know what the interview is going to be about. I'm a little rusty with Alice, lol. But I'll do my best. :)

Their interview could make a nice intro for other characters too. Like they can watch it on tv and comment on it as a starter :p

I was going to have Tara leaving the airport in Atlanta. Like she is literally just coming home from overseas after getting out of the Army and is going home for the first time. I'll probably have her catch some glimpses of the interview in the airport, then maybe watch a repeat of it once she gets home.

Is that okay?

Sure, take your time!
I'm going to see if I can make a starter for the interview and maybe a starter for my Lucille.

All right. I just won't have access to the forums tonight so I probably won't be able to see the interview post anyway. Easier to edit it in later for me.

Trying to think of what I’ll do for my character, I was thinking that pretty much any active personnel in the area would get called for duty the second everything went to shit, but that won’t be for a couple of posts from the looks :p

Ehm yes. Fow now the initial posts or threads if we split up at first. Will basically be there to offer a glimpse at the daily life of our characters. Who were they before the world ended, what did they do, who was their family, etc...
The story would start with people already knowing that something is up because the government is already putting in curfews, etc... medical experts are trying to provide more information about the flu and how to be more cautious like: Wash your hands, eat well balanced, take vitamins, blabla...

The interview could provide a glimpse at how the government is handling all this.

For your soldier if you want he could stop by Lucille's stripclub? Or he could be living at the trailer park she and her sister live at?

I think the club would be most ideal, considering he’d be living on a base if he’s active duty :p

Cool okay!
I'm working on the interview starter now for Kolbe's char.
Then I'll try to work on the Stripclub one for yours and Hawkeye's.
As for Rayven, I have too many characters going at the moment BUT I could have Daisy at the airport? maybe she came back from another failed audition to become a star and has just arrived at the airport herself. that way we have some interaction going on?

We could if you want, but if you have too many irons in the fire right now, I'm fine to go on my own too. I could meet everyone at the refugee center or something if that's easier.

ImaginationGoneWild said:
Sure, we could do that. First I'll need to know what the interview is going to be about. I'm a little rusty with Alice, lol. But I'll do my best. :)

Their interview could make a nice intro for other characters too. Like they can watch it on tv and comment on it as a starter :p

I like the idea because it sets the tone of "concern, but not panic." Like, Carter is worried about the weird behavior, but nowhere near as much as his political career.

As for the topic, I was thinking the healthcare worker being bit (since he heads Human Services), some "policy" questions, or we could make up other shit. I'm easy.

Yea, the caretaker topic would be interesting. People might make the first linkk between the flu and the violence with her. Saying that there seem to be more cases connected to the flu and wondering if perhaps the 'violence' part is another symptom?

Maybe we can have him give the public some tips on what to do, like curfew stay indoors, blabla. The law enforcement and him are working together to get to the bottom of this, etc...

And then maybe suck up a bit about him running for mayor? I'm not experienced with politics so, lol

Hope my opening post was okay :p I dunno if you want Lucille to come and interact with Jake, Wild, or if he'll just be left alone to drink, up to you I guess :D

ImaginationGoneWild said:
Yea, the caretaker topic would be interesting. People might make the first linkk between the flu and the violence with her. Saying that there seem to be more cases connected to the flu and wondering if perhaps the 'violence' part is another symptom?

Maybe we can have him give the public some tips on what to do, like curfew stay indoors, blabla. The law enforcement and him are working together to get to the bottom of this, etc...

And then maybe suck up a bit about him running for mayor? I'm not experienced with politics so, lol

Well, with just TWO cases, one just a dead homeless guy who didn't do anything weird. That wouldn't make the news. He wouldn't advise anything other than better funding for elderly care.

Oh, but I thought we'd get to the stage where there are a lot more incidents than just that elderly woman.
That's why people are starting to make news reports about the flu and the violence because the Virus is at the point of slowly getting out of control.

It won't be long until the government asks people to go to refugee centers.
So after we've done our more 'peaceful' threads. To offer a glimpse at the daily lives of our characters. Then we jump in to the panic phase.

I gotcha. Want to add in another weird event or two for him to have to comment on?

Rskde, the post was good. ^^
I'll try to get replies out tomorrow then cause it's wayyyy past midnight for me at the moment.

And Sure, Kolbe. We can improvise on the go or discuss it here. Maybe a few incidents concerning the middle class folk. Families, workers, etc...

Looks awesome! You can jump into any thread or make your own.
You can also ask around to make pre-established relations and whatnot.

The profile is written as though the char has already been running from undead.

kckolbe said:
The profile is written as though the char has already been running from undead.

we are all running from undead every day of our lives weather those undead are real or not lol

sorry for double

is the thread open?

Sorry i didn't go around replying! Today was a bit busy and it's past midnight already.
But i'll try to reply tomorrow!

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I got back from the anime convention on Sunday afternoon and have been busy with real-life errands the past few days.

Back
Top Bottom