Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bright Inspired Game (Modern Day + Low level Magic )

Status
Not open for further replies.
They took another taxi and managed to get to his apartment. They quickly went in and he locked the door. "Get something to eat if you want. I have to go call someone." His apartment wasn't unusually decorated. The only remarkable thing was a very old looking long dagger in a scabbard that was being displayed on a shelf. The handle and scabbard were black wood with tarnished silver hardware and an intricate scroll patter winding across it. The blade was about eight inches long and the guard was only just large enough to keep your hand from slipping down onto it. To Collin it was a curious old family heirloom. However, a more professional eye might have seen it as an assassins blade, or perhaps something for an arms dealer of old to keep hidden in the back of his belt under a coat.

"How?" Bob asked as he was surprised to see Jayce. "Why are you here?"

"I was passing by and saw the massacre." Jayce said. "Just grabbed anyone I could and leave." Jayce pointed at the rear seat of her car and there were 2 limp cops. "Found them alive." Bob's adrenalin level started to lower and he could feel all the bruises and scuffs on his body. He felt lucky to be alive.

Ivran went to Collin's apartment and looked at his stuff. The apartment looked plain except for a dagger in a scabbard. "That thing looks old, why do you have it? Since you are some kind of nerd?" Ivran asked without examining closer. Ivran was still rather distracted as she looked out the window to see if they were followed.

"Family heirloom. Apperently one of my ancestors owned it like five hundred years ago or something. I snatched it from my brother and used it for my reserch thesis." Ge started to dial a number into his phone.

The cops were dropped off at the hospital and in the carpark, Bob thanked Jayce and kissed her on the cheeks. Jayce placed her arms around Bob and kissed him. She rubbed his white hair and pulled him into the back seat of the car. Bob did not resist as she pulled down his pants and grabbed his dick and Bob placed his arms around her waist and hugged her.

==============================================================

A police van arrived and as the driver exited the car, a rope looped around his neck and he was strangled. The other passenger got out and saw an elf on the roof and a female elf moved behind him as he tried to reach for his gun. "Oooh... armored..." The elf said and snapped his neck.

"So this is SWAT..." The door opened and the male elf rushed into the police van. He grabbed the faces of 2 cops and smashed their heads into the side of the van, crushing their skulls. The other cops were shocked at his speed and he already punched a cop and grabbed him as a shield. From behind, 2 rear cops were dragged out and their heads were placed under the armpits of the female elf and their necks were snapped. The other female elf entered with a curved blade and started slitting throats. Not a round went off and all the SWAT were murdered.

An elf exited and saw a motorcycle cop firing a round into him. The elf was shot in the shoulder and he threw a dagger which embedded into the throat of the cop and he collapsed. Another motorcycle cop saw his partner went down and went to his bike. "Officers down! The killers are here. Backup required at...." The female elf covered his mouth and grabbed his gun. The cop was shoved to the back of a police car and his pants pulled down. The male elf squeezed out the bullet as he cut into his wound and placed a bandage he found on a dead SWAT officer on his wound and walked out to see a round motorcycle cop getting fucked by one of the elves. "I'm done for today..."

"Ok, lets go..." The female elf said and rubbed he breasts on the cop struggling helpless against her. The cop could not breathe as she started to suffocate him and his boots kicked helplessly and eventually, he went limp.

"Family heirloom?" Ivran asked as she took a closer look. The handle and scabbard were black wood with tarnished silver hardware and an intricate scroll patter winding across it.

"This looks like a blade you can hide, few hundred years old and looking so good, do you think its magical?" Ivran asked. "The guard is so small, I've seen this before... Something like this"

"I know its deadily. Theres traces of posion on the blade. Whats left wont kill you but it will snjd your head spinning. I think it was dipped in some kind of asp venom solution. "

After the elves left, more orcs arrived and saw the dead cops and orcs and they were pissed. The orcs check on the survivors and help the lucky ones that somehow managed to survive the massacre and soon, they could hear sirens. More cops arrived.

4 police cars arrived and the cops saw the orcs and quickly drew their guns. "Freeze!" An old cop shouted and the cops approached the orcs.

"This is bullshit, we didn't do nothing..." An orc said.

"Drop your weapons..." A cop shouted as he spotted a gun behind an orc.

"We don't need weapons to kill pigs." A large orc said and covered the mouth of a cop and punched him behind his head and the cop collapsed. A kick sent another cop to crashing to the car door and the large cop grabbed the throats of 2 cops and lifted them off the ground.

"Geez... " The old cop shouted and radioed for backup and saw the other cops fired into the crowd of orcs. Several orcs were down but the large orc simply moved towards the remaining cops and made quick jobs of them. The old cop was grabbed and the orcs surrounded him and started raping him.

A lot more police arrived and the massacre began as the cops simply shot the orcs on sight and saved the old cop. A state of emergency was called and the cops started rounding up orcs.

========================================================

Bob had some passionate sex and received notice that he needed to return to the police station. "What is going on?" Bob muttered and finished off and ejaculated and found out about the curfew and massacre. "This is bad. Elves did this and now the orcs are blamed."

"Poison, short handle..." Ivran said. "This is an assassin's blade. I've heard about the best dark elves assassins -- Gaetano or something... legendary. 1,000 kills. So your ancestors are assassins?"

There was a sudden increase of police activity and police sirens could be heard and flashing blue and red lights seen throughout town. Ivran looked outside and saw another police car zoom by. "Something is going on."

"Arms dealers. So you assassin probably bought his blade from my family back in the day. " even now, they had their hands all over the weapons bussiness. "Barrow it for a while, it might be useful." He them went into another room to make a private call.

The police arrested many orcs, and as a group discovered a meth lab beside the club, the door closed and the 2 rear cops were grabbed and choked. The large orc punched 2 cops in the head and the cops collapsed and he grabbed a fat cop and rammed a few fists into his vitals. The remaining cop put his hands up as a blade was pressed on his throat. "Don't slit his throat.. too messy..." A lady said and gestured the large orc over. "Make it quick." The large orc grabbed the cop and squeezed him and broke his ribs.

==================================================

Bob arrived at the police station and quickly submitted his report on the elves. The lieutenant quickly had a word with Bob. "Are you sure elves did this?" The lieutenant asked. "Definitely, they almost killed me too."

"We have many officers engaging the orcs now. " The lieutenant said. "Some have been killed by the orcs, and there are no signs of elves."

"I stand by my report, perhaps with the video recordings in the area we can find out more." Bob said.

"You are probably the assassin here." Ivran said. "Dark elves have a history of being stealthy killers." Ivran picked up the dagger and tested it. It was of a good weight and it looks very detailed and well made. "This dagger is really nice!"

He emerged from his room a few minutes later. "Well, some department of magic people are coming down here. That should give our hunters something else to worry about at least." He sat in a chair and looked across at her and her slender form.

The cops reviewed the video and it did revealed that elves were involved. Some of the cops were unhappy that Bob wanted to support the orcs as the orc also did their fair share in the attack.

==========================================================

The elves found the taxi driver who was driving Ivran and Collin. They moved quickly and chased the man. The man ran across the road and saw a police car and the elves continued to follow him. "Help! They are coming for me..." The man shouted and ran past the police car and the cops exited the car and was confused and the elves rushed past them and stabbed them through the car.

The man ran into the police station and shouted. "They are out to kill me..." The man shouted and the sergeant exited the police station and saw a large elf approaching and before he could draw his gun, the large elf grabbed him and the female elf threw some sand on him and muttered a spell. "Bring the others into that alley." She said and the sergeant looked dazed and entered the police station and directed a few cops into a dark alley.

The elves went into the basement and said "Order of light... You can't hide forever!"

"So what does it all mean?" Ivran asked. "Are they going to lock me up because I'm a Bright? How do I even know that I'm a Bright?" Ivran was very disturbed. She was still in shock on what was happening and did not know what will happen to her next.

"I don't know what's going to happen okay. But whoatever's going on we need professional help, we have a bunch of crazy cultist chasing you because they think your a bright. So far the only information we have that says you are is the word of a taxi driver who is also a member of a crazy cultist."

"If you kill me, many more will stand up against you." The man shouted as the elf gestured and broke his leg without touching. The man screamed in pain and she asked, "Where is the bright?" The man spit on her and she looked very angry and muttered a spell and touched his head. The man started burning from the inside. Death was slow as his blood heated up and became acidic and started to slowly destroy his organs. It was a slow and painful death.

The large elf and the female elf waited for the cops to enter the alley and suddenly, darkness enveloped them. It was so dark they could not see anything and the large elf drew his sword and started to skewer the cops. The female elf grabbed a fat cop and snapped his neck with ease and tackled another cop to the ground and crushed his throat. Within seconds, the cops were murdered.

A motorcycle cop found the desk sergeant dead and drew his gun and looked around. A hand reached under his helmet and grabbed his neck and the thumb was shoved into his spine and dislocating a bone. The motorcycle cop was paralyzed and a female elf sniffed his neck. "Stinky human in leather..." She rubbed her body against his twitching soft body and grinded on him. The large elf walked over and snapped his neck. "More coming."

A few cops armed with shotguns and other rifles saw an elf walking out and the elf gestured and muttered a spell and the cops all burnt and were massacred. The elf took out a compass device and looked at it. "Oh good. Its pointing again."

===============================================================

There was a 5 alarm alert on an assault on a police station. Even with his injuries, many cops including Bob went and found all the people around the area dead -- murdered by magic. The department of magic agents arrived and started questioning the first responders and witnesses, this was too big to cover and they tried to prevent press from going near the police station.

"Will I be locked up forever?" Ivran said. "I hear stories that non-sanctioned brights are always hunted down and never seen again. Is that true?" Ivran was fearful and almost in tears.

"Useing magic is one thing but you haven't. You probably can't either. Don't freak out you will be fine." He stepped in closer and drew her into his chest. He just wished he could do more.

Before Bob was dispatched to the police station, 2 agents from the Ministry of Magic arrived and took Bob away. He was brought to the Ministry of Magic where several agent questioned him about the elves he encountered. Bob gave them information the best he could and they concluded that the Inferni was involved but somehow Bob managed to survive their attacks. They scanned Bob, but Bob seemed fine and not under any spells.

"These elves will probably want to hunt you down as well." An agent informed Bob. "They will try to come and take you." Bob shrugged, there was nothing he could have done.

Ivran hugged Collin. She did not know what else to do. "Let me call my friend. Maybe we need more people to discuss this. What do people do to brights?"

"Why ask me. I'm just a lab tech. Besides, your probably not a bright. I mean come on, that's a one in ten thousand chance."

The police and the ministry of magic agents found the taxi driver (order of light) murdered and his body was clearly torquered and his body was melted to the ground. There was definitely magic use and the police was on high alert.

The police started on some leads to hunt down the attackers, mainly a group of elves and several large full blooded orcs. A team of cops entered a neighborhood and went to a block of low income housing to look for a large orc. The other orcs watched and stared at them intimidatingly.

The police searched the apartment and found the orc has left and more orcs came and looked at them. The cops quickly left the area and continued on their other leads to look for some wanted criminals. With the curfew on, this was the best time to arrest these dangerous criminals.

===========================================================

Bob went home. He had enough, and had work the next day.

The agent of the ministry of magic located where the compass was pointing to. A small team of police was dispatched to secure the area while the agent approached the apartment. "The target is inside." An agent said as he drew his gun and nodded at the 4 uniformed officers who were ready. "Ministry of Magic. Open up!" The agent shouted and knocked on the door.

==============================================

"Someone's outside.." Ivran said to Collin and she heard the knocking on the door.

"Why don't you ask nicely and I will." They weren't criminals. He had ordered them for pitty sake. They didn't need to be so serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom