Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bright Inspired Game (Modern Day + Low level Magic )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivran followed a few of her known assassin associates and saw them passing some faeries to a man and started following the man. The man entered a Chinese restaurant and Ivran followed him in. "Chinese people eat this?" Ivran muttered and watched the man and followed him past the kitchen and avoided the others and saw the man entering the side door and quickly entered and followed him. Ivran leaped onto the walls and climbed down staying close to the ceiling and saw the man dump the dead faeries on a table and there were several other men processing the faeries and extracting some liquids and distilling it.

It was not really cooking, but rather something worse. The liquids were processed and placed in test tubes and suddenly, Ivran's phone vibrated and the man spotted her. Ivran dropped down and grabbed a test tube and ran off.

She could hear gunshots behind her and quickly sprinted out. "Hey, I gotta go, someone is chasing me..." Ivran said as more shots were fired at her.

Ivran ran into the alley and quickly hid in the dark corner. She texted, [Who is this, I'm in a corner in an alley now, can't talk.]

[It's Collin.] Was the reply [call me.]
"Well, that's no good." He said to Bob. "Come on. We need to go talk to someone who can do something before this gets way to out of hand. T His is already beyond the police and at this rate this whole cities going to turn into it's own corner of hell if it goes on much longer. Where's your car?"

"My car is over there..." Bob said. "I'm not sure what is really going on, probably some conspiracy thing." Bob put on his bulletproof vest and checked his gun. "I hope I don't get shot again... Where are we going?"

[I am at 332 Elmhurst St. Behind Chinese Restaurant. Saw some drug lab, grabbed a vial. They are still looking for me.] Ivran texted.

Ivran looked around in the alley and saw 4 orcs searching for her. One of the orcs looked like a full blooded orc with tattoos and gang colors. "This is not good..."

"Dangit it. Why is that girl always getting ito trouble. She's at a chinese place on Elmhurst. Neck deep in more trouble." He looked at Bob's pistol. "Got something bigger?"

"Its not how big, but how you use it..." Bob chuckled. "Elmhurst is close by."

Bob drove as fast as he could and within minutes, they arrived at the Chinese Restaurant. Bob quickly exited and rushed into the alley with his gun drawn and he passed Collin a heavy aluminium flashlight. "This will do..."

As he entered the alley, he saw several orcs. "Police! Let me see your hands!" The orcs look like they are from a gang and one of the large orcs seemed to be a full blooded orc. "This is not going to be easy..." Bob said and quickly called for backup as well.

Ivran leaped on the wall and managed to hang on by pushing against the wall and climbed upwards. The orc passed under her and did not see her. The orcs were still searching for her and within minutes, she heard a car arriving and "Police" Ivran was saved.

"I think you'll find you will." Collin said. "He took the AR out of bobs car when they got out, and had it down, but ready to snap up as they approached. He had never been in the thick of it but he knew how to use a rifle. When the orcs didn't show signs of backing down he took aim at the big ones head. "He's not going to ask you again, and as a doctor I can promise you that this bullet will make a mess of even your very thick head."

Bob entered the alley and took out his cuffs. "Hey piggy, here's $100, bring your friend and get out of here." Bob approached the orc and shoved him on the wall and placed a knee on his back and cuffed the orc. "Keep your money..." Bob said as he kept an eye on the other orcs. "Don't try anything." Bob shouted.

The other orcs were quite surprised about Bob as most cops will not enter the orc territory with much backup, but were not easily convinced to give up. A large orc started to moved behind Bob when he was in Bob's blind spot.

As an orc below Ivran was distracted by Bob, she landed silently behind the orc and slit his throat and dragged him into the shadows. "Ah, another exit." Ivran said as she noticed another way out and as she moved away, she saw a few more police cars and cops entering from the other end of the alley. "Oh good..." Ivran said.

Suddenly, Ivran noticed something moving in the shadows and hid silently and waited. A shadow moved behind 2 rear cops and looped wires attached to harpoons and the harpoons were shot up and the cops were strangled. "What the..." A sergeant muttered as he saw a dark figure move behind 4 cops and slit their throats. The sergeant drew his gun but his wrist was grabbed and he was disarmed.

"Shit..." Ivran muttered and moved the other way.

Ivran saw Collin with a gun pointing at a large orc and another orc circling Bob. "Behind you!" Ivran shouted to notify Bob of the possible ambush.

Collin saw her and turned, just in time to start firing as he saw, with horror, what was coming up right behind them.

Bob was grabbed and he quickly searched for what he had but the large orc was ready and removed his gun belt. Bob was getting choked by his inhumanly strong opponent and did not get a chance to break free. Instead, Bob had his pocket knife and stabbed the orc in the thigh.

Bob was punched in his lower back and he could not feel his legs and the orc tightened his grip and Bob went limp. The orc still did not know that his artery in his leg was cut and if he removed the knife, he would bleed to death.

Ivran saw Bob going limp and ran over. She rushed and kicked the orc, but the orc blocked and tried to grab her. Ivran dodged his blows as he advanced towards her. This large orc was fast and strong. Ivran could not find an opportunity to land and attack and simply dodged.

=====================================================

[Backup! Officer down!] The radio crackled and the orc choked the sergeant in his arms. The orc walked towards the police cars and saw 2 old cops exiting the cars and drawing their guns. The orc smiled and snapped the sergeant's neck. "Noooo!" The cops shouted and fired at the orc. From behind, another orc moved behind the cops and punched them. Within seconds, the old cops were subdued.

"Fuck, more cops." The large orc said as he dragged the cops into the dark alley as he saw a police truck and a few motorcycles arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom