Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bright Inspired Game (Modern Day + Low level Magic )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as they were bringing Ivran out, a large orc grabbed the necks of 2 cops and snapped them easily. The large orc was fast and deadly. Before the armored cops drew their guns, their throat were cut by his knife. The elf talking to Collin turned and grabbed the orc's hand and tried to disarm him, but the orc seemed really strong and the elf was shocked at the speed of the orc as he barely dodged a kick from the orc but the orc simply grabbed the elf's wrist and tossed him into the wall and saw 2 elves in suits carrying Ivran away and looked at Collin and tilted his head and approached him.

Collin, being unarmed because he was surrounded by idiots grumbled under his breath. "I told you so." Then he darted down a hallway. He woudln't be any help to anyone if he was dead. He had to get away and find a weapon, and fast. He looked back once to see the ork gaining fast and let him get almost within arms reach before suddenly turning down another hallway, and then quickly around another while the ork had flown past him. He turned twice more and kept running. Hoping he had lost the ork, at least for a while, and could find something resembling a gun soon.

More cops arrived and saw some orcs killing other orcs in their paths. They shot at the orcs, but these orcs seemed very tough and requires many shots to take down. As the cops were busy with the zombie like orcs, an old cop approached the police van and looked inside. "Holy shit..." A large orc moved behind him and covered his mouth.

"I can snap your neck...." The orc said and dragged him into the van. Bob could see a large orc grabbing an old cop and choked the old cop and cuffed him. The orc left the door open and Bob tried to crawl out of the police van and saw the large orc carry 2 limp cops over and quickly dodged out and rolled under the van. Bob saw the orc toss the cops in the van and proceeded out and hunted for more cops.

Bob managed to uncuff himself and got away.

A female elf licked her sword as she stood over the SWAT team's body. "The full blooded orcs are not bad." She smiled and saw 2 orcs moving among the policemen, grabbing them and twisting their necks. The orcs seemed incredibly tough as they were shot but managed to continue their massacre.

"The radio is down..." A police sergeant with white hair shouted and an inferni elf approached him with his men. The cops shot at the elf but he danced around and avoid getting shot and reached them. The elf punched a cop in the gut and as he leaned forward, the elf used him as a shield and twisted his neck, snapping it. "Kill that bitch..." the sergeant shouted and the female elf ran on the walls and landed behind him. "Nice old cop..." The elf said and covered his mouth and rammed a fist into his back. The sergeant could not feel his legs and the elf grabbed him in a neck lock.

The other cops were engaged with the elf in melee and the elf was simply too fast and the cops were punched by the elf, breaking bones with each contact and getting taken out one by one. The elf dodged the blows with inhuman grace and punched the throats of 2 cops, grabbed their heads and slammed them together and the cops went limp. A plump cop turned and ran but the elf grabbed his belt and pulled him close. The cop was grabbed and choked as he kicked silently in the air.

==================================================

A large orc was now enjoying his kills. He grabbed a fat cop and squeezed, breaking his ribs and the cop screamed in pain before his lungs were crushed. 2 old cops shot the orc in the back and the orc turned and tossed the fat cop at them. The fat cop landed on the old cops and the orcs walked over and grabbed an old cop and punched his gut, bruising his internal organs. The old cop crumpled to the ground in pain as the orc dropped him and grabbed the other old cop. The orc dislocated the arms of the cop and the cop screamed in pain and the orc took off his pants and shoved his dick into the old cop's mouth and started to fuck him.

=================================================

The elves carrying Ivran saw a large orc murdering the armored cops in the police station. The large orc punched a cop and crushed his chest and grabbed his head and cracked his skull. One of the elf moved over as the orc grabbed the helmets of 2 armored cops and twisted their heads quickly, snapping their necks.

The elf leaped over the orc, cutting him several times with a knife, and as the orc tried to grab him, the elf rolled under the orc and continued to cut him. The orc had multiple small cuts and tried to grab the elf who was simply dodging and cutting him. The orc had shallow cuts, but started to bleed and more cops came and shot him down.

The elf then continued to carry Ivran away.

The female elf gestured at the sergeant and the sergeant was dazed. "Fuck that cop." She pointed at the plump cop and the sergeant went over, pulled down the pants of the plump cop and fucked him.

When Collin finally found a weapon he counted himself lucky, he counted himself luckier it was an M4, something with enough stopping power to stop even a bezerk ork, but also something the army had made him proficient and familiar with. He dropped one orc on the way back. He arrived not long after the woman had left He was shocked and disgusted and simply flipped the switch to auto and dumped a few rounds into the orcs head before mocking on as quickly as he could from the horrific scene he had come upon. What sick and twisted person was running this show.

Bob heard cries as he saw a large orc fucking an old cop. The old cop flailed helplessly as the orc held him down and fucked his ass. Bob was distracted and saw the other cops shooting some orcs who seemed dead but were still somehow up and fighting. "This is fucked up..." Bob said and saw a zombie orc approaching the large orc fucking the old cop.

The zombie orc grabbed the large orc and choked him. Bob picked up a gun from a limp cop and ran over to the old cop. The large orc managed to release the grip from the zombie but was now fighting him and Bob walked over and shot the orc. The large orc was shot in the head and he was strangled again by the zombie. The large orc did not go down and grappled with the zombie.

Bob went over and helped the old cop and suddenly, a hand covered his mouth, Bob was dragged over and the large orc kicked the zombie away and shoved Bob over. The zombie mounted of Bob and started choking him. "Love these grandpas..." The other large orc muttered and shoved his dick into the old cop's mouth.

Bob could not breathe. He flailed and managed to grab a pen and he shoved it into the orc's eye. Bob punched the pen and drove it into the orc's brain and he dropped to the ground, gasping for air. "Wow, not too bad..." The large orc said and grabbed Bob and cuffed him. "I can keep you for later..."

A team of cop arrived and saw a female elf approaching them with a dagger. One of the cops shot at her and the bullet grazed her arm and she looked pissed. She gestured and there was complete darkness and the cops were shocked. "What is going...." The elf moved gracefully among them and slit their throats. She punched the throat of the last cop and took his gun. She kneed his gut and the cop felt something rip inside him and she removed his belt as he twitched in pain and shoved his pistol into his butt. The cop trembled and pee and the elf dodged the pee and fired several rounds into him.

============================================

An old cop arrived and heard muffled moans behind him and saw a large orc choking the 2 cops behind him and a fat cop on the ground with his throat stepped on by the orc. "Fuck..." The old cop muttered and pointed his gun at the orc and the female elf moved beside him an ripped the gun off his hands. "The hell?" The old cop muttered and she grabbed him and rammed a fist into his soft gut.

A large orc approached the elf carrying Ivran and smiled. "Ah, nice elves to cut up..." The orc said and as he rushed over and slashed them, his blade passes harmless through them. It was an illusion. The elf had already took a different route and reached the carpark and entered a black sedan and drove off.

Once all the chaos was over Collin sat a while wondering what in the world had happened to Ivran. He didn't have a remote idea of where to start looking to find out either. They people he had asked his family to send certainly weren't going to have any ideas where she was. The orcs were dead and probably didn't know anyway, and they still seemed to think she was a bright. He didn't know if she was or wasn't but some wacko cult devoted to some ancient myth history figure seemed to thank so. So, what was he going to do was the question.

Bob heard a gunshot and the large orc collapsed. "Fuck this." Bob shouted and searched his belt for the cuff keys and uncuffed himself. "Fucking dumb orcs. Humans already fear you. Yeah, you are big, ugly and strong, so why do you have to fucking fight cops? This is no longer police violence, this is fucking stupidity. If you kill cops, you die."

Bob saw the dead cops and orcs on the ground and his heart sank. "Too much violence. All for what?" Bob uncuffed some of the cops who were still alive. "No retaliation, those who deserved it were killed." Bob said and tried to calm things down.

"You let them escape? The elf said to the large orc. The large orc looked down, avoiding eye contact and the elf gestured and muttered a spell and the large orc collapsed on the ground in pain. "I'll let your blood boil next time, go find the elf and bring her back. No failures will be tolerated."

========================================

Ivran saw the elf driving her and managed to open the door from the moving car and jumped out. "No! Stop!" The elf shouted and Ivran did not care and continued to run. She dashed through several alleys and went through several tunnels and ran into the subway. She was fast and the elf could not keep up with her.

"I need to contact people, but I don't have a phone.." Ivran said and tried to have a plan to find someone.

( I kind of don't know what to do with this any more. Now that Ivran was taken I'm not sure where to take my character from here.)

The snipers took out many hostile orcs and the armored cops who went into the dark alleys were ambushed by full blooded large orcs. These orcs were on combat drugs and the cops were grabbed and crushed. The remaining armored cops shot at the orcs who reached them and rammed them into the wall. They were dazed and the orcs grabbed their helmets and snapped their necks. The bullets hurt but the orcs do not seemed to be concerned as they ambushed more approaching cops.

It was a blood bath and some orcs got away. The police had some corpses of the large orcs and many of the other orcs and some drug test were needed to find out more about why these orcs were so deadly. The new Drug "Zombie" was indeed dangerous.

Ivran broke into a house and saw a lady and grabbed her before she could call for help. The lady was choked and Ivran called her friend. "The ministry of magic thinks I'm a bright, I'm hunted by various groups. What can I do?"

"Don't worry, I'll contact the old cop and see what's going on." Jayce said and called Bob.

=========================================================

OOC: frightorflight you can investigate the drugs in the corpses and start our own story plot?

At the police chief's house, an elf approached 2 cops outside. "Excuse me, ma'am.. can we.." The elf gestured and sprayed gas on their faces and they collapsed. The door opened and a police sergeant saw an elf approaching. "What's going..." The elf approached and grabbed his throat. The sergeant was lifted off the ground and the sergeant kicked helplessly in the air.

"Hey Chief... come out..." The elf said. "Or your men die."

The police chief walked over with an old cop and the elf smiled. "Don't worry, I'll not kill your men, just wanted your attention. "There was some mistake and the drug was more prevalent and created a bigger mess, which we need you to help clean up. We will get the people involved, but don't investigate further."

"I need to act..." The police chief said. "There is a lot of attention and I need to give answers."

The old cop beside the police chief was grabbed by a large orc and the orc pulled down his pants. "What the hell..." The old cop shouted and the large orc shoved a flashlight up his ass.

"I could easily replace all of you..." The elf said and more cops were dragged into his house.

============================================

Bob returned to the police station and met a few friends. A few cop friends of his were walking funny and Bob approached. "What happened?" Bob asked.

"I don't know, since last night, my butt hurts, the doctor found bruises." The old cop said. "Must have fallen off the bed or something."

Many cops were killed and others injured. Bob went to see some detectives and they just claimed it was a violent riot. There was no mention of the drugs or Zombie.

Bob called Collin. "Hey, I'm back to work, but things seemed weird. Everyone don't seem to talk about the drug zombie, but they were just saying about the riot. Are you coming to work today, did you see the dead orcs coming back and fighting?"

Just then Jayce called to try to meet with Bob

Ivran tried contacting her other contacts and found that she had a contract on her as well. Many people are out to get her. She was hiding in some public housing and was woken up by knocking on the door. It was the police. "Shit..." Ivran said and put on a cap and opened the door.

"What's going on?" Ivran asked.

"We are here to look for a suspect. " The cop said. "The building is being searched right now."

"Please come in..." Ivran said. "What does he look like?"

The cops entered and Ivran saw her photo and closed the door behind her. The cop went and look at the other rooms and the plump cop looked at her and said. "Wait a minute..." Ivran covered his mouth and punched his throat. Ivran elbowed the side of his head and the plump cop went limp in her arms. She moved into the kitchen and grabbed a balding cop and choked him silently.

She grabbed his tazer and waited for the fat cop to exit the room and the fat cop spotted the plump cop on the ground and the tazer was shoved into his neck and he was shocked. The cops were dragged into a room and cuffed and gagged.

Ivran quickly exited and went to the stairwell. She saw a short balding cop and covered his mouth. Ivran broke his ribs with a punch and pulled him close and choked him silently. Then dragged the cop into the apartment. She saw a police sergeant walking down the corridor and waited for him to pass. "Where is everyone?" The sergeant muttered and Ivran grabbed him and pulled him into the apartment.

The sergeant was disarmed and Ivran rammed a fist into his back. Then his gun belt was removed and Ivran took his baton and pulled down his pants. She placed the baton into his underwear and said. "What are you after me?"

"You can't get..." Before the sergeant could finish his sentence, Ivran shoved the baton into his ass. "Noooo.. ahhhhh..." Ivran covered his mouth and twists the baton and said. "Just tell me and you may live." Ivran grabbed his balls and squeezed.

"Please...." The sergeant said. "The ministry of magic said you are a wanted criminal. Possibly a bright, we are here to bring you in. You were caught on camera and the team was sent. "

"How many in your team?" Ivran asked.

"10 officers.... and me." The sergeant said.

Ivran cuffed him and dragged him into a room. She kneed his head and the sergeant went limp. Ivran quickly went down the fire escape and landed behind 2 cops. She grabbed the back of their heads and slammed their faces on the wall and they slumped to the ground. "Need to aviod cameras."

"What are you talking about thats impossible." Collin said, "no drug can revive a dead body or force it to move." He ran his fingers through his hair. "Man things are over our heads. We need to call the feds or something, we are iut of our league."

"I've seen dead guys strangling the nearest person they grab." Bob said. "I shot one in the head!"

Bob was worried that this would be covered up and no one would talk about it. Bob quickly contacted Jayce and met her in a cafe. Jayce was concerned about Bob and Bob felt good that someone cared about him and after chatting, Jayce went to the toilet with Bob and had a quick one. It made the day better.

After all, Ivran was still an assassin. Ivran moved behind an old cop by the police car and grabbed his neck. "Drive..." Ivran said and directed the cop away. Getting the cop to drive into and alley, Ivran dragged the cop into the rear seat and rubbed his balding head. "Feels so much like uncle Bob.." Ivran said and choked him. The old cop flailed silently and went limp and Ivran took his gun and pepper spray and left.

She hid in the shadows and saw an orc approaching and looking into the police car. The orc saw the limp cop and did not run, but went to search the cop. Ivran did not want the cop harmed and moved behind the orc and clubbed him in the head and choked him out. "Fuck, this is ridiculuous."

Ivran ran and moved into an alley as she saw a police car drive by, then she saw flashlights and cops approaching and a hand covered her mouth. "Shhh...." A lady said and dragged her into the shadows. It was Samantha, "knew you would dump a police car near by..." She said. "A contract for your head, but I'm here to help." They avioded the police and chatted in a cafe. Ivran was given some money to help her hide.

"I need to contact my other friends." Ivran said and Samantha gave her a phone and said. "This is all I can do."

"Even more reason to call the government Bob." Then he hung up. "Bob, bob!" Dabg it. He would have to take this into his own hands. He didnt lole the idea eother but this was to big for them. He needed to get back to his office and fond the chief so he could talk to someone with a government line.

Several detectives were murdered, many cops were injured and the police station was a mess. There were much riots again, and the police were told to bring real bullets in their rifles an shoot to kill, even the corpses. The riots were now even harder to contain. They were all over in small groups as the police move in to arrest.

Bob and a few officers saw a group of orcs breaking into a store and called for backup and entered. Bob saw someone in an alley and approached. He saw 4 orcs on the ground and an elf injecting into the orcs. "What are you doing there..."BOb shouted and the elf rushed over.

Bob ran towards the other cops and they quickly pointed their guns at the elf who ran at them. Bob missed his shot and the elf was beside him. He was punched in the throat and saw the cop beside him thrown into the wall. Bob received a few more blows to the body and he was unconscious.

Bob woke up in an ambulance. 3 officers were dead and he had several broken ribs and bruises. The police camera did not pick up the elf attacker. Bob had no proof again.

Ivran checked on the job boards and saw several other work. She check with some other friends and they said there were some strange jobs like hunting faeries which were all over but no one ever bothered them. There was a bounty on faeries and some people seemed to collect them dead or alive.

She met up with Bob at the police station and said. "I need to contact that drow. This is my number." Before anyone noticed her, she was gone.

When Collin got back to the station he found it was hell in a handbasket he could hear stray gunshots and people were running here and there. Dead bodies everywhere. Yea, they defonebtly needed to keep this local. He saw someone out of the corner of his eye.
"Bob, bob where ois the station chief?"

Bob met Ivran and got Ivran's number. Before Bob could leave to the hospital for a checkup, he saw Collin. "Hey Collin!" Bob shouted. "Ivran is looking for you, here is her number." Bob said and handed Collin her number.

"There is something going on, I was attacked by an elf. Its not just orcs I tell you...." Bob said. "I don't think the chief wants to hear. He sent me out to control the riots this morning, and he does not want to hear more."

"I'm glad your alright man." Collin said and took the number. "Screw him. You and me are going to to the Mayors office. We need the nation guard on the streets not more cops." He pulled out his phone and started to dial Ivran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom