Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Body Swap (Zennarionxblakkatt07)

He smiled as he heard her words, before he then laid down on his arms and knees for her. "Give me everything you got then!" He told her.

"Im sure!" He told her in a soft tone, before he then looked back at her. "Give me everything you got!" He said.

She nodded. "Stop me if it starts to hurt." she started thrusting, going harder with each thrust

She grinned and nipped at his neck as she thrust as hard as she could, slamming into him repeatedly

She sat up and pulled out of him, stroking her cock. "Turn over. I want to cum on your breasts and face."

Hearing her words, he slowly nodded before he then turned around and looked down at her cock, waiting for her to spray her cum over him.

She moved further up, bringing her cock near his mouth as she stroked it. "Suck it for me a bit."

"Mmm... Not quite ready yet... Huh?" He asked her with a slight smile before he then slowly started sucking it again.

She grabbed his head and held it as she pulled her cock out of his mouth. She stroked it a few more times quickly before her cum shot out in nice size spurts over his face and breasts

Back
Top Bottom