Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Body Swap (Zennarionxblakkatt07)

((a reaction like that would be to your character since your character is in the body of mine. plus my character's only cum once. is that really enough to do that to yours?))

((Lets add it then^^))
His eyes widened as he now felt how her cum started filling him. "Mmm... God... Your hot cum feels good!" He told her as he arched his back, but he soon realized something was wrong as she just continued filling him, and soon after a bugle could be seen on his stomach from all the cum inside of him.

She smiled when she noticed the bulge. "Hmm...guess I was more in need of release than I thought my darling sister."

"Y-Yeah.... At least we are done now!" He told her in a soft tone. "So... Should we stay like this?" He then asked her.

He slowly nodded at her words as he then grabbed the thong bikini bottom, on the bottom of the pool. "Did you see where i put the top?" He asked her in a soft tone.

"I got it here." She grinned as the top hung from her fingers, her trunks already pulled back up

He slowly grabbed the top before he then pulled it on again. He then slowly got up from the water and went for his towel as he started drying his wet body.

He smiled a bit and then wrapped the towel around himself before he looked back at her. "Ready?" he asked her.

He slowly nodded at her words and then started walking towards the house, he could feel how the tail slowly swayed as he walked, together with his hips.

She watched his ass with lust as he walked ahead of her. "Hurry up before I just decide to take you right out here."

Back
Top Bottom