Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Body Swap (Zennarionxblakkatt07)

blakkatt07

Pulsar
Fourteen year old Janet enjoyed the life she lived with her brother and mother. They were rich, so they lived in a mansion on top a hill. Since it was summer and the parents were away, Janet took the time to pull on her bikini and go out by the pool to enjoy the sun and the cool water.

Once outside, she set her towel down on a chair and headed to the pool. She jumped in and did a couple of laps before stepping out and shaking off. Her red and white silky fur glistened with water drops in the sun as she put on her sunglasses and laid out on a chair.

Tyler sighed as he slowly sat up and then let out a yawn. He slowly slid out of the bed and then pulled on some swimming trunks. Another yawn escaped his lips, he was tired but the water would probably wake him up... It usually did. Once he got out side he saw his sister, Janet was already out there. He smiled slightly, before he then slid down in the water.

After a couple of laps he got up again and then looked over at her. "Morning sis..." He told her, before he went inside to grab his towel. He grabbed his towel and then went outside again. "Whats for breakfast?" He asked her while he looked down at her.

"Morning Tyler." she waved half-heartedly. "Why are you asking me what's for breakfast? It's not like we have to cook our own food. We're rich after all. Have the butler get you something if you're so hungry." She hadn't noticed that her bikini hadn't dried all the way yet and so was molded to her areas. Her top showing her pert nipples and her bottom giving a glimpse at the decadent treat under it.

He nodded at her words and then blushed as he saw her body. "Hey... Wanna go look in dad's lap while i wait for the breakfast? Maybe we can find something funny in there?" He asked her with a slight smile upon his lips. He knew that their father had told them not to go look there, but that just made things more exciting, since it was against the rules. He would go in there, and hopefully she would too.

She looked at him. "You know Dad told us not to go in his lab. But if you're going then I'll go. Though I'd like to change first if you don't mind. I'd rather not have him wondering why some of his stuff short circuited." she stood, wrapped her towel around her and headed inside to go change.

Once in her room, she pulled out a t-shirt and some jeans along with a thong. She sat on the bed and started to pull them on, not noticing that her door was still slightly open.

Tyler just laughed a bit, but nodded. "Sure.. Go ahead... I should also get some dry clothes on..." He told her as he followed her inside, he went to his room and pulled off his swimming trunks, before he pulled on a pair of boxers, and then a pair of pants. Once he was dressed he went back to his sisters room where he would waited for her to get dressed.

Once he got to her door, he waited outside, seeing that it was slightly open, he decided that he would look how long he had to wait, seeing how she pulled on the thong, he blushed deeply and then backed away from her door again.

She pulled the jeans up over her hips, making sure her tail poked out of the hole in the back of them. Her shirt went over her head fluidly. She always wore her shirts without bras on underneath since bras usually bit into her fur. Once dressed, she headed to the door, opening it to see Tyler outside it. "Ready to do this?"

Hearing her words Tyler nodded and smiled slightly. "Yeah... Lets go..." He told her while he watched her. He turned around and started walking towards his fathers lab. He soon after entered the lap and then started looking around. They would have about 30 minutes in here. He started looking at the different machines, but once he saw an interesting one, he went over to it. He was afraid to touch, because he didn't know what it could do.

Janet followed him down to the lab and looked around in awe. The playful innocent she was, she was extremely curious about everything. All the chemicals and machines screamed to her it seemed to touch them, smell them, taste them, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She noticed Tyler looking at one machine in particular and went over to join him. "What do you think this does?"

"I... Have no idea... Do you know what it does?" He asked her. This machine wasn't very big, but it was different from the others. He could see the big red button on it... That button w as probably what started it, but he was scared... He didn't want to touch it... It could be dangerous. "It doesn't seem dangerous... But still..." He mumbled. It was probably only his dead who knew what it could do, and he wasn't home now... He would be gone for two days,

She shook her head as she studied the machine. "No idea. Dad would know but of course we can't call and ask him since that would tell him we've been down here. You're not going to touch it, are you?

"Im not... But i dare you to press that big red button..." He told her with a slight smile upon his lips. He wanted to see what it could do, but he was afraid of breaking the machine. "I'll do what you tell me to the rest of the day if you press that button." He told her. Of course that probably wasn't enough to make her press the button, but it was worth a try.

She snorted. "Nice try bro. Here I thought you were too old to be making dares. I passed that phase seven years ago."

"So you are too much of a chicken to press that button... Huh? Maybe you should have been a chicken furry instead?" He asked her with a slight smile upon his lips. He knew he could make her press that button, he would just have to continue calling her a chicken.

"Honestly Ty, acting just a bit on the immature side there, aren't you? Why don't you push the button since you really want to know what happens?"

"I think somebody is a chicken... I thought you were a fox... Not a chicken..." He told her while he looked down at her. He hadn't thought that she would be such a chicken, after all it was just a button, it was impossible to tell if it would start the machine or not.

"I'm not a chicken. I shouldn't even have let you convince me to come down here as it was. I'll be damned if I take the blame for something you were interested in touching."

He laughed a bit as he heard her words. "Then lets press it at the same time... How does that sound sis.?" He asked her. If this wouldn't work, then he would just press it.

"Uh-uh bro. Last time we did that, you still made it look like it was my idea. You're on your own."

"I promise you... I won't do that this time... But if you still don't want to... I guess i'll just have to press it myself..." He told her.

She snorted. "I've long ago learned you never keep your promises. Push the button if you want, I'm out of here." She headed to leave

"Wait! Sister! I'll press it... Look!" He told her as he now pressed the button, seeing two light beams come out from the machine, one of them hit him, and the other one hit his sister. What was going on now?! He felt a wierd shiver run through his body, and he now closed his eyes.

He heard her words, first they were female, and then suddenly... They changed to his voice, as if they were coming out his mouth, but he wasn't speaking, his mouth were shut. He blinked and then slowly looked around, he didn't see his sister Janet anymore.

She heard the change of her voice to his and looked around. Where her brother should have been, she saw......herself. "What the hell?"

Back
Top Bottom