Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Body Swap (Zennarionxblakkatt07)

Hearing her words he looked back at her and raised an eye brow while he watched her. "Why would you do that? I mean its not like i have done anything to turn you on, is it?" He asked her. He didn't understand it, it felt natural for him to walk the way he did.

"It's that ass of yours. The way it moves as you walk is a turn-on." she moves close and grabs his hand to let him feel the erection starting to form in her trunks

He smiled a bit as he heard her words, feeling her erection made him giggle. "Its only a good thing you get hard... That means we can get started faster once we get to my room... Your old room" He told her.

She grinned. "You're right. Now come on baby and lets get to doing things." she panted huskily

He smiled as he heard her words and just giggled. "Relax 'brother'" He told her in a soft tone while he watched her.

"Well then." She picked him up and walked the rest of the way to his (her) room before putting him down on the bed. She went back to the door and locked it. "Take that back off." She slipped out of the trunks

"Mmm... No... I think you should undress me!" He told her in a soft tone as he looked up at her, giving her a soft smile while his tail wagged behind him.

He smiled as he heard her words and just nodded, before he closed his eyes. "Mmm... Feels good..." He told her in a soft whisper.

He smiled as he heard her words and then nodded before he turned around, laying on his arms and knees for her.

She slaps his ass cheek before bending down and licking around his ass hole, slipping a finger in his cunt in the meantime

Feeling how she slapped his ass cheeks and licked around the hole he moaned out. "Mmm... You dirty boy!" He told her in a soft moaned. He really loved being in her body. "Mmm... I don't think daddy should know about this!" He moaned to her.

She sat back, stroking her cock. "You mean as lovers or in each other's bodies?" she continued stroking. "Come wet my cock with your mouth"

He smiled as he heard her words. "As in each others bodies..." He told her. Hearing her words, he went over to her and then slowly started to suck her cock.

Back
Top Bottom