Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Body Swap (Zennarionxblakkatt07)

(('fun' in the pool?))
He smiled as he heard her words and then slowly moved over to Janet. "Soo.... What now?" He asked her while he watched her.

((You decide :3))
"I'll let you decide dear sister..." He told her in a soft tone. "Maybe go back to dads lab or just have some fun here?" He asked he.

"Oh no. I've had enough of Dad's lab after what we've gotten ourselves into. Some fun here is just enough." she looked over and couldn't help the roaming eyes even though it was her own body she was looking at

"What kind if fun then?" He asked her while he watched her. He slowly moved over to her and then sat down on the edge beside of her. "You know something that could keep us entertained?" He asked he while he watched her.

He just rolled his eyes as he heard her words. "What ever... Your time to get an idea now!" He told her.

"Why? Just cause I'm in your body?" Her eyes roamed again. "I don't know why I keep looking over my own body the way you do at other girls."

His eyes widened as he heard her words. "Wh-What did you just say?" He asked her while he watched her. He couldn't believe what she had just said!

"For some reason, my eyes keep roaming over your body. In an attracted sort of way." she rolled her eyes

"Well... Would you want to see it naked then?" He asked her with a giggle while he watched her. "I probably don't have anything you haven't seen before you know?" He asked her.

"Soo.... Thats a yes?" He asked her while he watched her. He knew that she wanted this... He knew that look in her eyes.

"It's a yes. But what about you? Would you want to see this body naked?" she looked at him with one eyebrow raised

"Uhm... You decide that..." He told her while he watched her. He didn't really have the need to see his old body naked right now.

He slowly nodded at her words, before he then pulled off the top. "Want to see that last part? Well.. You'll get it as a reward once i think you deserve it!" He told her.

"I don't know... When im ready to show you... And it'll be as a reward... You know... You have to be a good boy!" He told her with a giggle.

"What do you think dear sister?" He asked her with a slight smile. "Make me feel good!" He told her. "You know this body better than anyone you know?" He asked her as he slowly moved closer to her.

Back
Top Bottom