To Find Peace (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"I know you are still trying to move on from your former husband...and that is why I ask you forgive my forwardness. I don't wish to be away from your side any longer..." He said softly

He frowned and pulled her away from the dance to the balcony, "Liona, I told you if anything was on your mind, you could tell me..." He said, "What troubles you so...?"

"As much as.. as handsome as you are.. I.. I am not deserving of your affections.. surely you.. you could find a woman who.." her voice dropped. "Who could give you a child.." she said.

He blinked before his expression softened, "Liona..." He cupped her cheek gently, "As much as having a child with you would bring me immense joy, it should not have to define how we feel for each other."

"Please, being this close to you and unable to hold you is almost painful...I have loved you since the ball, and watching you leave nearly killed me..." He said, "If you want me to beg, I will beg..." He whispered, "If it meant I could have you, I would give you the moon and stars.."

His pale blue eyes were so gentle, also but pleading with her. But then he looked away, as if ashamed. "I suppose since we're being honest with each other now, it's only fair I be honest with you...I do not wish for you to feel trapped with me.."

He frowned and moved, removing one of his gloves slowly. His nails were long, sharp; and when he took her hand his skin barely held any heat to it. He looked tortured almost. "Liona...I am what is known as a dhampir...the offspring of a vampire and a human. My heart barely beats, I require little food to survive, and feed on the blood of mortals every few months. I am a real monster, but I swear that I would never cause you harm or do anything to make you feel unsafe...but if you are repulsed by me, you are more than free to leave..."

She looked his hands over before smiling a bit. "Ethan is the only monster i've ever known, Ares.." she said. "I know you would not harm me.."

His smooth fingers caressed her cheek gently, his cool flesh tingling her skin, "Are you sure, Liona...I've only had one instance where my self control has buckled. Where your flesh as tempted me beyond reasonable means." She barely remembered the moment where he looked distressed and left her presence, "I don't know if I will be able to control myself next time.."

She shakes her head. "I do not mind.. my last lover simply used me as an outlet for anger.. if.. as strange as it seems, it is.. nice.. to be desired.." she said

"More than just desired.." He said gently, "I will do everything you ask without a second thought. Anything your heart desires will be given to you without arguement."

She smiles. "Then please.. Ares, my dear.. give me another dance.. and please.. do not let this night end.." she said as she held his hand.

He smiled his usual charming smile and tossed away his other glove, no longer afraid of her judgement, "As you wish, my darling..." He said and brought her back inside to dance.

The servants looked beyond happy to see their master so carefree, so happy to be with the woman he loved. He spent the whole night dancing with her until she couldn't stand anymore, glad to see her smile.

"I would like that, yes.." she said as she slowly stood. As she got closer, he caught a whiff of her perfume. Lovely.

Back
Top Bottom