Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Find Peace (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She blushed a bit. "I.. suppose so.." she said. He could almost hear her pulse racing. This was dangerous.

His fangs began to throb but he ignored it, pushing the urge down. He took her hand and lead her to his room. There was a large bed and heavy fabric drapes over his windows, making it obscenely dark. He lit some candles to evenly brighten the room before beckoning her toward the bed.

He nodded, "I understand...I will be as gentle and as slow as you wish." He assured, pulling her close. He cupped her cheek and kissed her gently. He nearly melted on the spot, her lips were so warm and soft, he was already addicted to her.

She melted a bit as well, this being the first pleasant physical contact she had in a very long time.

His chest began to ache. His hands moved to grasp her hips desperately. He was shaking. His throat was burning. He moved away quickly, gripping his throat tight, panting. His fangs had elongated, "D-Dammit..."

"I...I'm sorry...I haven't been with a woman in so long....your blood..." He covered his mouth, looking away in shame.

She moves closer, smiling softly as she pulls him close, gently taking his hand away and pulling his head into the crook of her neck. The scent of her blood smelled so good. "I trust you, Ares.."

He began to shake again, "Liona..." He muttered, his voice strained. He was struggling to control himself. "Just...just a small bite..." He muttered, his lips ghosting over her neck, she could feel his fangs like razors against her flesh.

His lips curled over her skin but he stopped before his fangs pierced her skin, kissing up and down her neck slowly, "No...I will not marr you...I will be better than Ethan...you will receive only love from me, never pain...no matter how selfish I am..."

She makes a weak noise. "Ares.. you have already proven yourself to be better than Ethan.. I.. I wish to give myself to you.. please.." she said.

"I won't feed from you..." He said, "I can't..." His hands moved and easily untied her dress, watching it fall from her form, "But I will take you, Liona...~ that is for certain~"

"Later...I will control myself.." He said, picking her up and laying her in the bed. He pulled off his coat and tossed it aside, kissing her deeply, "But I now have the opportunity to finally make you mine, I will not squander it~"

His sharp nails grazed over her skin, an oddly satisifying feeling, as his lips and tongue attacked her neck.

His hand grasped her wrist gently and pulled her hand away, "Don't be ashamed~ I have been dying to hear your moans for a long time, I beg you do not deny me~"

He went back to practically worshipping her body, loving every curve and inch, kissing each scar he saw.

Back
Top Bottom