Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope) Ch 1. A Shrine on the River Bank (NSFW)

Kaede's assailant tensed in glee as he prepared to pierce the poor girl's virginity. Resonant word's hammered into him with such force that he was hurled back, away from Kaede and several meters through the air before he hit the ground in a limp, lifeless heap.

Isabella's baseball sized sphere of flame did more than repay the monster in kind for it's explosive fruit. The ball erupted into a sphere of fiery doom the moment it engulfed the green man's chest. Isa hadn't know what it would do, and it was sheer luck that her friends—and other foes—were too far away to be caught in the blast. Her target, however, landed on his back on the cement, a burning mass of lifeless flesh and foliage.

5432d05dfc066c96dcb63ee49dceb585.jpg

“This is... magic...” Ryoko gasped. “We're doing actual...”

“How do I do this...” She closed her eyes, and took a slow breath. “There should be a spell... An invocation, right?”

Ryoko held a hand towards the heavens, palm up. “Arctic storm, killing frost, too my hand I call thee...”

Wide, vibrant eyes flickered open. Wings flared as she brought the swirling ball of subarctic cold down to hover before her heart over her palm. “This is the fist of the north wind!”

She hurled the sphere of killing cold and cutting frost past Arisu at the Green Man on the verge of defiling Junko. The monster jerked a head up to look at Arisu, then gave a short shriek as the spell struck him in the face and knocked him off of his victim, head flash-frozen!

The first green man, injured, dizzy from bouncing off of the cement and then being bound over, locked his eyes on the two nubile spell throwers. He hurled himself forwards. Isabella saw him approaching, almost in slow motion. Time was like molasses for her as well as she tried to drift away from the woody first rising up to strike between and bellow her breasts...

Mandrake Devil 1 rolls 6 to hit Isabella.

The third green man—finding his way cleared to the two dazed girls by friends of there’s in a hurry to deprive them of their kitsune-virgins—darted forwards. He came in behind the green man launching a punch at Isabella, and then around. He tried to tackle the belly dancer.

Grab ckeck: 9. I don't think that hits your reflex defense at -2.

Emi's opponent ripped the madu out of it's woody back and rolled around til it was up on ti's knees. It shot too it's feet, leaving itself briefly vulnerable, but if Emi didn't strike it down in that moment, she would see a heavy foot shooting towards her chin!

Emi gets an attack of opportunity on Mandrake Devil 4. If she doesn't hit Reflex Defense 14 and deal at least 8 damage, then Mandrake Devi 4 rolls 17 to hit Emi for a possible 8 damage. .

Emi felt a shock of explosion in her chin. The raven haired neko's head shot back, but somehow—after the initial shock—the pain wasn't half what it should have been.

Emi takes 8 damage. After her phantom hit points from transformation, she is only down 2. Marked.

We are under the bridge, on a slanted length of concrete leading down to the river.
Down on the river bank are Isabella and Ryoko.
Green Man 1 and 3 have closed with Isabella. Green man one launched a feeble punch, and green man 3 tried to tackle her.

A few yards dowstream—further under the bridge--and up the concrete, are Arisu, Kai, the kitsune girls, and three defeated green men.

Further up the concrete—almost to where it meets with the underside of bridge, and back upstream—green man 4 is fighting Emi.

PlcV2uR.png

"Arisu-sama, Emi needs your accompaniment." Kye pointed the underclassman up the ridge as she herself, turned and dashed down to the river's edge to help Isabella and Ryoko. Her steps bound lightly and begun a lazy circular pattern as she descended down the bank. Her arms extended out, adding to the care-free laziness of the spin, until she came with in the last few steps.

"Intimo Troppo!" The force of her words carried, though her volume and emotion did not rise to the event. She was still weeding their performance, too many dischordant tones. Her hand lashed out, the violin of celestial origin whirling through the air at the end of the appendage trying to strike the beast that was tackling her friend. "Too intimate."

attack roll 1d20-1
15-1 = 14
damage roll 2d8-1
7,8-1 = 14

Crack! the violin struck with a chord of thunder, splintering the stiff wooden peg that was so offensive and driving splinters back into the main body causing severe cracking and splintering to continue through the trunk. The violin, now elevated above the damages rent remained unscathed, its harmony true still.

afGb8Sj.png

Isabella was still a little bi shock after the fireball she sent and she felt a little girlty that if any of her friends would have been closer, they would also have been hurt by it. She had to be more careful now fighting those guys.

She was glad that both those plant man trying to hurt her missed, after all she was one of the best dancer around and moving around was what she was good at. Evading them was quite easy now that she know a bit more about how they move and how they attack.

She was thinking about her move and how she could beat them both without hurting anyone and realize that the scarf she was holding was razor blade on its edge. She might not knew all her power yet but she know how to move and dance.

She started to twist and swirle around using both edge of her scarf to hit both monsters. "Let the heat of the flame move your body".

https://i.imgur.com/zRiGN18.png

Emi rolled with the hit she took and let one hand off the weapon and pointed and closed her eyes not really thinking just letting the instinct guide her and chain made of lightning appeared and she lashed out towards the green man that attacked her with it attempting to ensnare the creature in it.

( Performance roll to beat its reflex defense: Roll Result: rolled: 1d20, adding 8 to the total
Comment:
Result: 2,
Total: 10
Dmg Roll:Roll Result:rolled: 2d6
Comment: Immobilized for one round and stunned
Result: 4, 6,
Total: 10)

"Roger"
Arisu responded to Ryoko's directions and dashed with surprising speed toward the Green Man that was assaulting Emi, the point of her spear thrust at the things center of mass.

Attack roll: d20+2. I rolled a 15 so that's a total of 17.
Damage roll: 2d8+4. I rolled two 2 and 3 so that's a total of 9.
My devastating panoply talent lowering the Green Man's damage threshold by 5.

Kye's perfectly delivered crotch shot shattered and splintered the lusty monster's perverse root. He flew back, then landed on the ground, twitching and whimpering, then spassaming and falling still.

Isabella swung her scarf in a deadly and elegant arc and ripple. She realized quickly that it would take her time to defeat both, but Kye relieved her of one of the opponents. In the moment that the other green man winced in sympathetic agony for his comrade, Isabella seized the opening. The blades snapped out perfectly to sever the green man's head from his scrawny neck!

Memories whistled up out of the depths of Emi's deepest dreams, reminding her how to call the Storm Chains. She stumbled for a split second over the song—it was a song, right? A song and a memory, sung inside of herself? Sparks flew from her fingers...

Then she had the song, and the sparks became chains of lighting that ached through the air and snatched at the monster. Her moment's fumble gave it the time it needed to shoulder roll to the side...

As the green man came to it's feet, though, Arisu's spear exploded through the monster's chest and out it's back. The body hung limply from the spear for a moment before it started to crumble away.

End Battle

As the vilainous things continued to rot away into vegetated compost piles, Isabella—still dizzy from all the revelations rolling over her—had a sudden and confused flash of insight. There was a creature waiting for her, to help her, to come when she called. She couldn't remember his name, or what he was...

Maybe if she searched for the name while in danger, it would come to her, the way knowledge of the fire had?

Girl-magic-Angels-wings-magical-stick-jewelry-Perfect-World-915x515.jpg

“Wow!” Ryoko gasped, looking at her friends, seeing them beautiful and sexy and bad ass! She gave a sudden squeal, the most excited they'd heard the normally reserved girl in months. She bounced and flared her frosted white wings. “This is incredible! We're... We're magic girls!”

She giggled and bounced a bit more, then looked around, rapidly going serious again as she saw the two fox girls—their purity spared at the last moment but still thoroughly shamed by the virile monsters.

Aravon came down fully around the side of the bridge. The young girl's eyes were wide in awe. “It's...” she whispered. “It's just like mom's stories. Gods and monsters and shape changers and...” She looked around, eyes wide, then ran up to touch Emi on the shoulder. “Is that really you, Emi-chan? You look... The same but different!”

White_squirrel1.jpg

A snow white squirrel danced over the edge of the levy and down to Kye. She darted up around the girl's boot, then leaped to her minskirt, tickling her way up 'ti she was sitting on the violinist's chest. "Well done, all of you! I haven't seen girls take to the Inspiration so easily in centuries!"

afGb8Sj.png

Isabella was calming down still dancing as the heat in her body was calming as well. She was rather glad that everyone was alright and that the fox girls were unarmed and mostly still virgin. She look at herself and smile "Wow this suit is so awesome." she look at her friend and blush seing Ryoko appearence "You're so beautiful Ryoko....what magic girls ?"

Isabella look at the others and sigh and started to glee "What ? we all are magic girls ? this is so great". She then saw and mostly heard the squirrel "Whattttt ? a talking squirrel ??? what the heck is going on ?".

PlcV2uR.png

"Hmmm, Magic Girls? I connected with Euterpe, muse of lyrical song. Her charm became these." She raised her bow and violin in wonder, examining the violin which she had bashed against the junk of the woody cretin with abandon to save her sister. She prayed it was unharmed, but the consideration only flowed after the act. She stroked it along the strings to check its perfect tuning.

Kye felt the totally familiar yet totally new sensation of the skittering claws against her newly hardened flesh and incredibly less outfit. She marveled at the rodent as it knew her landscape so well, and yet she knew it as well. "Why hello," she cooed to the squirrel as it settled itself upon her breast. As it spoke her eyebrows rose as well, "and that makes two surprises from you."

Emi looked to Avaron and Nodded "yeah its still me." She made her way to the girls who were accosted looking over them and checking if they were alright.

"Umm What should we do about our friends this was sure to be Traumatic and I doubt we will find therapists to handle this well?"

White_squirrel1.jpg

"Things can still surprise you tongiht, my dear? I'm impressed. My name is Euridce," The white squirel explained, lightly ballancing on Euterpe's silky cleavage. "I will be your guide."

* * *​

Letting the excitement grab her a moment longer, Ryoko gave Isabella a big hug, bounced twice, then kissed her quickly. "You were fantastic, Isa-chan!"

Then she grabbed the younger girl's hand and lead her at a quick step over to the kitsune girls.

* * *​

"Are those girls still virgins?" Euridice asked. "Those monsters are called Harvesters. They're the warrior sons of a Mandrake Devil. If the Harvesters managed to ravish them, they'll likely be pregnant. The harvesters would have carried them back to the mandrake devil 'til they birthed the seed of a new mandrake devil.

"In olden times, Mandrake Devil's sometimes occured on their own, but in recent centuries they're almost always summoned by a sorcerer who uses them to raise an army."

B9d7b0e52f626553810d9e8f20ac001c--anime-cat-manga-anime.jpg

Junko reached up and wrapped her arms around Emi. She gave a sob, then kissed the other girl with desperate heat. "Emi-senpai..." the young redhead whimpered. "I'm so hot... Those things... they made me... I'm so hot!"

1a3c9a383efdec43fed24cfa5813c2c4f2da0e8c_hq.jpg

Kaede whimpered and grabbed Ryoko's hand. The tenshi girls readily--and easily--helped the kitsune to her feet. For a split second the older kitsune and the tenshi were in each other's arms...

Then Kaede kissed Ryoko on the cheek. She leaned back a little, swaying, weak in the knees from being wracked by such intense pleasure. "Please help me to Junko. She needs us."

afGb8Sj.png

Isabella smiles and enjoy the kiss that Ryoko gave her. She stood there and hold her for a short moment in her arms as her own heat was calming down.

She look at the other girls and frown, "What happening to them ? are the hot to the touch ?".

Emi allowed the kiss to happen but did not return it just held the young fox girl close and looked at the others and the talking squirrel as she is out of her depth and not sure what to make of the whole situation.

Kye put her violin to her chin, drawing the celestial bow across the star paths it used for strings. Soothing tunes, meant to calm and soothe flowed from the heavenly device as she cooed vocally to the girls. "Your trial is over for the moment, call me Euterpe. We shall accompany you to safety." Her song bridged to a travelling jaunt, "Come, the river bed holds no comfort and we should be getting you home." Her step was light as she began to ascend the inclined concrete path to the roadside. She paused after only a few steps to await their joining harmony.

She hated how the joy of contact had been burned by the actions of tonight. She hoped the injury would heal with as little scarring as possible. She felt a bit as the Pied Piper must have felt, awaiting his song's effect on those that followed.

Listening to the music, the shocked girls began to relax a little, to the point where the elder girl said softly, “Thank you, Eutrope. Thank you all...” she sniffled a little, the start of tears that could cleanse.

Ryoko looked around for the girls uniforms but found them far too shredded to cover... Well, anything. She glanced down at her own sparkly fuku, then over at the scraps of gauze Isabella and Emi were wearing.

As they left, she whispered to Arisu and Isabella, “Thalia, Terpsichore, spread the word, surround the girls as we walk. We'll shelter them as much as we can.” She stopped, then blinked. “That's right... You are, and I'm Melpomene. We're some sort of Ancient Greek version of the Pretty Soldiers...”

The tenshi walked to the right of the girls, deliberately extending her wings behind her almost completely and keeping them high so as to obscure the view of the two girls naked bodies.

The bizarre and beautiful parade made their way into the nice rows of houses surrounding the DNA arcology. Occasionally, someone walked or drove by, eyes going a little wide, sometimes staring, but most looking away after a moment, confused and polite. One set of young men set shrill whistles after them. A Europe man in a business suit called out, “Oh! Sailor moon!” Then suddenly clammed up and went around when he saw the blushing girls between them, hugging themselves.

It could have been much worse, and they managed to get to Kaede's house without encountering police or other authorities who might start with genuinely concerned awkward questions and end with the poor girls in an asylum treated for delusions.

From here, they could go through a quick series of alleys to get to their planned sleepover. Euridice inquired, “Are we going to be alone here for a while? It would help if you could stay Inspired for a while longer, but I can teach you to change back now.”

The travelling hadn't been too bad, Kye was used to people looking at her, and to save the girls some blushing, she turned up the performance just a bit to draw more eyes. Once at Kaede's house she ushered the girls in, and advised them to take comfort in their safety and friendship more than remember the horrors of moments ago. With that she was out the door, she did not know quite how long this transformation would last. She hurried her friends along to Isabella's house and the beginning of a slumber party like no other.
Kye bounded into the home as soon as the door was open, her joy overflowing though it didn't gush so much as swell in steady waves from her. She continued to play her violin her tune telling her mood and a comfortable, relaxing tune wafted quietly from the strings as she bathed them in its cool caresses. She had listened and walked with them mostly, she had not been in a position to talk. "Oh, that is good, so there is not a time limit on the transformation? We have to become and we have to release it? No, please, I very much like it, Euridice-sama. Please may we stay like this a bit longer. My violin is fine, but cannot hold a candle to this one and its harmonies."

PlcV2uR.png

Euridice bounced up onto the kitchen counter, capering in a surprisingly elegent little squirrel dance in time to the music.

"You're playing is truly fantasitc, Eutrope," the fluffy little girl bounced. Then she sat back on her haunches and explained, "You'll remain Inspired 'til you either fall asleep or release the power. Also, you can't become inspired again imediatly after releasing the power. It usualy only takes a few minutes to get the strength agian, but it can take as much as a few hours if you stay this way for a long time."

As the little squirrel danced, she played a particularly lively jig for its benefit. She bubbled with giggles as she reveled in the joy and freedom of the moment. She was sharing with her friends the song that played within her head, each part harmonious to the whole. An unearthly accompaniment wafted from the violin, one that did not meet her bow, but did her thoughts.

Euterpe smiled as she swayed to the floating tune, shifting through tune and genre, a story playing out only in her head. "Why would we be anything but inspired. I mean, now that we can be. Will the hours needed for recharge pass as we sleep? Will we be always drawn to these passages of dischord?" Her musings were voiced though she wasn't vaulting them to anyone in particular.

afGb8Sj.png

Isabella was still listening to Kye and thought for a second being like this was cool but if they need the power again, it would be nice to be able to get it quickly instead of being unable to defend themselves against whatever would be coming at them.

Since she was still inspired and she still feel the flame and the heat from her own body, Isabella had an idea to try on the girls that had this hotness situation. She touches them with her hands and she try to drain the heat gently from them, trying to decrease their arousal and the need for more even for a short moment.

"Let me see if i can help before we arrive at my home, often my parents are away working or doing something else away but it happen for them to be there.and seeing young teen almost naked might be hard on my father, he a man after all".

Back
Top Bottom