Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope) Ch 1. A Shrine on the River Bank (NSFW)

RE: (Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope) Ch 1. A Shrine on the River Bank

Kye herself blushes, and bats at the hefting hands, "Arisu-kohai, there are places and times, this is not it." She does flip open her bento box, "Pickled okra, from Texas. Cowboys, covered wagons and I guess, these." She does showcase her full shirt before meeting the eyes of the others and greeting them as well. "Great to hear, I was a bit lacluster with my preps. Just basics, though I have pickled okra for a difference, to share."

"Alone with friends, what a novel idea, I will puzzle that one for a while. Perhaps write the music, a lonely descant floating high and through a complementing melody. Not alone in a crowd, but a welcoming solitude. I like it, perhaps our best piece yet. You will fit in well. Welcome to Shirako High, we may not be the most common, but our eccentricities make us more than worth it."

afGb8Sj.png

Isabella was rather surprise when Ryoko come to her class. She was finishing to put her stuff away and classing them for a better access for later on. Isabella wasn't one of the best student there was because most of the thing she truly like couldn't be learn in a class room. She loved to perform, sing and dance but her father insisted that she need to do better then that with her life. Her mother on her side mostly tell her that she need to be the best housewife and simply marry a rich man then she would be able to do anything she want.

She turn and look at Ryoko and her friends, Emi and Arisu, if she remember correctly. "Ryoko-san, i am glad to see you and i will be very please to join you all for lunch, to say the truth i had no idea what to do for lunch as i didn't bring anything but money as i was use to bought food at my old school."

Big_thumb_d14cfa1fe463d13e70abb9ac0e0e28b8.jpg

Ryoko favored Isabella with a happy smile. "There's a cafeteria, but don't worry about that today. There's plenty to go around."

Without thinking, the red haired angel leaned in and kissed the younger girl on the cheek. Realizing what she'd just done, she blushed a little. "Sorry..." she blushed hotter and looked down. "I shouldn't have done that, Isa-chan. We've barely met... I just... I feel like i've known you for years."

She looked up shyly. "You don't have to call me -san. We're schoolamates. I'd love to hear you call me -senpai or, if you want, you can call me -onee-chan?"

The last meant big sister.

Emi opened her bag and pulled out a moderately sized lunch box when you opened it had a variety of cheeses and vegetables and smoked salmon and crackers all in neat little compartments. This box also was on designed to keep the food chilled to keep the food fresh during the day.

Emi grinned a she took a seat on the floor near the middle of the group and set her lunch box on her lap and shivered a bit at the cold coming in contact with her skin. "Please feel to enjoy some of my food as well I have enough to share with everyone! My parents chef went overboard" she blushed a little.

Arisu concedes with a grin, removing her hands from her Senpai and pays attention to the array of food around her. She discreetly places her plastic-wrapped rice ball somewhere as her contribution and starts sampling the different dishes.

She looks towards Isabella and Ryoko's conversation while trying some of Kye's western foods "The cafeteria's so expensive though. One wouldn't think they'd need to suck the students dry when they have monetary support from a big company like DNA." whereafter she starts stuffing some of Emi's crackers in her face.

Emi shook her head a bit at Arisu and giggled " Here try this" she took one of the crackers and put some smoked Salmon and cheese on it and handed it to her her new and younger friend.

She grinned a bit as she looked over at Kye " Hey maybe to help Arisu to control herself a bit more with her wandering hands over other peoples bodies, Maybe we should talk to the principal and see if we can get her kept in a straitjacket, I am sure my parents would lend me one if I asked." she chuckled a bit as a playful grin came across her lips.

Kye smiled, "I like you, but what would you do when it was her mouth that wandered, and believe me she likes her hands bound. My apologies, our Arisu-chan just drifted out of the forest one day as a lilting soprano, and we kept her, adding her to our ensemble, our chorus." She allowed that the wild child was supported by not only her inability to not touch people, but her eating habits as well. She then assembled herself a salmon edible, enjoying the tone and texture as she collected one of her boiled eggs and tossed another to Arisu. She watched as Ryoko intimately connected with the new Isabella, sister, hmmm, nice.

Emi grinned and blushed as she prepared a cracker and salmon for her self. " Thank you Kye I like you as well.Well, I am sure i could think of something to address that. So i guess this group is quiet open with each other, How come being the child of two escape artists I am going to be quite the target in this group." she chuckled and took a bite of the cracker and salmon.

afGb8Sj.png

Isabella smile to all the other girls and nods taking a cracker with salmon to try it.

she put it into her mouth in a quite sexy way but it was not intentional as Isabella do that naturally.

She smile to Arisu and nods "They aren't trying to suck us dry, they are trying to get their money back from our parents salary. On another way my parents are really bad at cooking and i never had any reason to try to do it myself. As i am an american born child, i am use to bought anything i need anyway and daddy simply give me the money so he don't have to bother with me and my mom want me to get marry as soon as possible with a rich man."

She took other food simple and smiles "This is very good, thanks for the food".

Big_thumb_d14cfa1fe463d13e70abb9ac0e0e28b8.jpg

The angel girl blushed a little. After opening her heart so much, she'd wanted a little more response. Truth was, though, she shouldn't have put Isa on the spot like that. She should be glad the younger girl turned the topic to food so they could both save face.

Opening her huge bento, Ryoko started passing around her contributions. She laid out something that americans migth describe as a cross between a grilled flatbread and a pizza. "I wanted to put us together some sushi, but it's not the best thing to take in a lunchbox. Then I thought of pork buns, but that's less so. So I made Okanamiyaki." She divided up the two pies evenly between them all. "And onigiri," the next dish was rice balls wrapped in green leaves for transport. She'd worked them into perfect polyhedrons instead of just spheres. There was a rosy topping. "With salmon sprinkes, and there's some spicy korean bean paste in the middle. "

She flashed Isabell a sympathetic look. "Parents are strange. My mother is kind of like yours. She's very concerend with my sucess--both academicly and in marriage--but not very warm. I think I like cooking so much because when we cook together it's the only time we're really enjoying something together. My father is a lot warmer, but he works security so I don't see him much."

She lay out the last dish, a brown cake. "Brownies for desert!" she sing songed, "Both cooked with extra chocolate chips, this pan has walnuts, too."

She giggled a little, then added, “What do you say, girls? Once we've had a few weeks to settle in, shall we all invade Isa-chan's kitchen and teach her to cook?”

"Did you have to let Arisu hear you say that?" The words were told to Emi with a wide smile on her face, knowing the young girl had just set herself up for some flexibility tests soon. Standing, Kye moved around the group, her longer arms giving her the chance to reach in and gather a tidbit here and there, mostly she made sure the others were getting a share before it all disappeared. Ryoko's blush had not gone unnoticed and as the others continued to feast, Kye took one of her own pickled okra, offering the spear and a side hug to the angel. "Give it time imouto-san," the endearment meant little sister, "She already is one of us, she just needs to get comfortable." Kye collected the trash as they ate, making sure to clean up as they went. She cooed as the brownies were shared, but only took the smallest piece, with walnuts.

"Well Isabella, if you are going to attract a man with money, you need something to distinguish yourself from the fluff. Learn to cook my mother always says, and you will have a happy husband." Kye offered, "Yes, I think we should assist our Isa-chan in learning a few dishes to set her apart."

C8-4TXRWsAE6U4e.jpg

Emi smiled and looked around at the group "Well don't just do something only to only find a husband do it and dedicate yourself to bring yourself happiness and all those in your life!" her tone was very upbeat and positive as she spoke. Besides why rush into the arms of a Husband or wife we are young and should just enjoy ourselves and have many different experiences!"

She grinned at Kye and a mischievous glint came to her eyes then maybe we should strike first before she has the chance. She giggled a bit as she collected various foods from all the gathered food her eyes open wide and shouted "Brownies!" hastily grabbed one for herself. She began to eat the rest of the food but noticeable left the brownie for last.

afGb8Sj.png

Isabella was realy glad that her new friends wanted to help her and since she was owning a big house and also her parents are almost always absent, she had an idea that could join the utility to the fun. She look at them all and giggle "You all good to me and i would love for you all to come and show me how to cook and learn other stuff as well. Japan have a very old and deep culture that i have always loved."

She smile and look at Ryoko "Ryoko-onee-san, would you and your friends care to join me to a pyjamas party. My house is really big and i am almost alone every day as my parents have better stuff to do. You are all invited".

C8-4TXRWsAE6U4e.jpg

Emi Smirked and looked at Avaron " Hey Avaron would you like to come to the Sleep over that Isabella just invited us to. Ill see to bring provisions to keep us safe from Arisu." she turned to rapscallion she just mentioned and smiled and stuck her tongue out at Arisu. Emi was now in a really playful mood.

Ryoko's smile warmed right up and she grinned. "I'd love to, Isa- Chan. This will be awesome!

Arise blushed she was smiling so hard. "That would be greasy. Thank you all. Just say when! And ill try to host the next one, okay? I get lonely a lot. My mom is really busy too!"

That evening after clubs a couple of the coaches were looking for volunteers to clean the gym.

When the girls finally started to leave the school the sun was setting. They walked towards Rumiko' s bridge together. At the shrine the old priest was sweeping up outside. He noticed then and waved them over.

--Category-SigImages--.jpeg
Kye, bolstered by her lunch made it through the rest of her day including making it through her club time. As she was prepared for the walk home, the plight of the coaches drew her heart as well as her eye. The house would be quiet, and she needed to make it through the afternoon. Caring service to her school would never hurt.

She easily joined, raising her hand and shirt sleeves as she headed to the gym, "Girls? They need our help, anyone want to join me?"

Arisu was chipper through the rest of the schoolday after that delightful lunch with the others, and it passed notably quicker than the morning classes.

This day she had practice in the schools Judo club and when that was over found herself once again in the company of her friends, hair still damp after a shower.

Hearing Kye's response to the coaches plea she looks over at her with a grimace.
"The gym is huge. Cleaning it could take forever, and it smells like sweat in there. Also, i want to see who wins that raffle at the temple before it gets dark."

The excuses keeps rolling out as Arisu increases the speed of her step in attempt to make the rest of the group follow suit.

5432d05dfc066c96dcb63ee49dceb585.jpg

"Awe, come on, Arisu-chan!" Ryoko caught the other girl by the shoulders and turned her around, playfully marching her back into the gymn. "We can clean the locker room together, okay? No point in getting our unfiforms wet while we clean the shower, right?"

She gave her pervy friend a playful wink, then released her shoulders and snagged her hand. "Isa-chan," she sing songed as she passed the dancer, "Will you help Avaron this time? Kye can show you both around the atheltic building, rgith senpai?

Clasping Arisu's hand in a firm and friendly way, the redhead lead the other girl into the girl's locker room. Opening one of the lockers, she stripped completley, then grabbed some wash clothes and disefencant, tossing them to Arisu. "Let's get this done!"

White_squirrel1.jpg

In the fading light, silver flashed and flickered through the treed in the park surounding the temple.

The flicker--almost like a littel materialized patch of moonlight--stopped for a moment. A fuzzy white squirrel with a poofy tail poked it's head up and looked over at them, chittering softly.

Cleaning montage, not quite what we are doing but... The humm of a tune and the hook of her arm is all that Kye responds with as she turns her friends to the task at hand. She quickly sent out texts(1) to the parents of all of the girls, though she did need to get the information for two. They then spent the next few hours spraying down and storing gymnastics mats, moving larger pieces like the pommel horse and balance beams, even tearing down and storing the trampolines. Not everything was work, for the girls spent plenty of time swatting playfully at each other, and laughing as they talked.

Several young men had also joined the clean-up and clearance of the floor, though they were used more in relocating and storing the weight benches and equipment and after that setting up a large scaffolding that turned out to be sectional bleachers.

Kye wondered what was planned for this space over the next few days if they were assisting with all of this, but she focused on her cleaning, keeping her girls on task and chasing off the wolves as some of the boys came sniffing around instead of doing their jobs. She even asked around a bit for Manami, though she met several dead ends there, noone had seen her for about a month mostly before school started.

It was nearing nightfall as the girls left, the boys had at least half an hour's work left before they would leave. Tired, and joking clearly among themselves,, they paced as only young teens can do down to the temple, heads held high, a bounce int their step and for Kye the bounce shone clearly as her chest rolled with her step. She was happy with a job well done and as she looked to the trees, her eyes were drawn by the little flash of moonlight, and a fluffy white tail.

As she tried to keep track of the bounding little white creature, she asked coyly, "Arisu, Ryoko, did you girls have fun cleaning the showers? Oh and ladies, your parents may want to know who the Wayward Sisters are. That would be us, I was thinking of starting a band, or something. A project. Any objections?"

1---The texts informed the parents the girls were assisting in an after school project and building friendships that would last forever. Signed third year Kobiashi Kye, President of the Wayward Sisters.

0EUpuDV.png
I8kMG5x.png

Watching Ryoko stripping down to her birthday suit, Arisu realises that cleaning just might be more fun than she first thought. It doesn't take long for her to get out of her own to join the winged girl in what hopefully be more play than work.

afGb8Sj.png

Isabella was glad to go with the girls and help with the cleaning, she wasn't really good since she almost never do it herself. Her parents doesn't ask her to do any chores beside making her bed and cleaning her room a bit but that all.

She mostly follow Kye while they were cleaning and when Ryoko goes to clean the shower room with Arisu, she felt a bit jealous. She took upon herself and smile to kye and continue her cleaning.

She listen to Kye while they move down from the mountains and smile "I really like that name, its very cool and since i don't have any siblings it would feel awesome to not feel totaly alone knowing i have sisters around in the city".

She gave Ryoko a tight hug and smiles to the others, she then turn and look at Kye "Hey senpai, how did you meet Ryoko-onee-san ?".

The young Kobiashi smiled remembering the cantata that brought Ryoko to them. She was about to respond, when the flitting white squirrel, it had finally stopped long enough for her to make out its form. A it stopped and recognition dawned on teh towering mother hen, she saw more movement out of the corner of her eye. "Oh, the priest, he needs us. She waved back and spreading her arms wide she herded the girls towards him. She was happy to see that there was no distress in his face as he beckoned them. "Looks like good news, and I promise not to hold anyone to any additional cleaning if they don't want to."

36iznjqst4qumlznioriyx5f7wttkwfx_hq.jpg

"I was starting to be afraid I'd missed you girls in the after school crowd." he held up a wooden box. "I don't knwo who's luckier, you all with such a winning streak, or me getting to hand you these."

The old priest began handing out winning ticket numbers, and before long every girl had a golden bracelet with a single charm bangle on it.

Avaron clutched hopefully at her purse and... just when it seemed he might have fun out, the old priest flashed her a smile. “Last one. Bamboo, Fire, 7.”

Avaron gave a little excited bounce and held up a ticket. Hers, was different from there. Though all were on a golden chain, her charm was silver—a staff with unfolding wings encircled by two serpents. "I love it!" Avaron chimed in, bouncing a little bit. "The Caduceus. Historians argue about where the symbol comes from. My mother believes that the unfolding wings are the wings of Isis, with which she fans life back into hte dead."

https://misfitsandheroes.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/caduceus-medical-symbol.png?w=640

Ryoko gave the younger girl a smile, then glanced down at the almost cringing golden mask. “I think yours is a lot prettier than me, Ava-chan,” she commented. The redhead looked wistfully down at her charm, “The mask of tragedy.” Her lips spread into a sudden grin and she clipped the bracelet on quickly. “It's perfect.”

The other girls' charms were all of a particularly lustrous and lovely gold.

Arisu (Comedy Mask)
https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/7f623cb0-6979-409a-9da2-11ce9d3b9dd0_1.7e66de9e1d0903013deec8f3d3621992.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Hamasaki Emi (Laruel Wreathe)
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d1/Lorbeerkranz_Zypern_rem.jpg/1024px-Lorbeerkranz_Zypern_rem.jpg

Kobiashi Kye (Aulos)
http://old.musiccentre.ca/influences/images/imgInsAulos.jpg

Ryoko (Tragic Mask)
https://www.purecostumes.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/D10473_full_1.jpg

Isabella Donovan (A Lyre)
https://comps.canstockphoto.com/lyre-clipart_csp3711841.jpg

Emi Smiled and diligently helped with the gym clean up.

Emi quietly observed the walk home while passing through to the shrine to check on the raffle.

She smiled as everyone gushed over what they she just grinned and slipped it on her wrist.

Back
Top Bottom