Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope) Ch 1. A Shrine on the River Bank (NSFW)

RE: (Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope) Ch 1. A Shrine on the River Bank

Kye as a good den mother, followed and directed, all with a smile on her face, avoiding the fact that her biggest challenge was coming once all of them had fell aside.

Kye squared her shoulders as she stepped onto the third floor landing so familiar yet so alien. She watched as her friends continued up the steps. She waved at the familiar face of Ando and stepped quickly to immerse herself in with the class as though she belonged, which she did, though not with these kids. "Ko-," she stuttered, "Coping with the new schedule Ando-kun?"

At her clear voice, Professor Kelton Thomas of America turned, "Ahh, Mrs Kobiashi, I see you are joining us again. Please, if you would, offer some of that formidable wit and concentration to other subjects than your music. I hope the break has lent you some perspective to progress?" Without awaiting a response he returned to his classroom preparations, uploading the first of the lecture topics to the smartboard, and calling the class to attention by closing the door as the last young, not so young, only a year younger than she. She needed to quit looking at them this way, she was one of them.

Her ears twitched and burned at the admonishment from the American instructor, but that was life. She had failed, she would not again.

82a9b502cc1420841031e5e314194df2--character-creation-character-ideas.jpg
204775.jpg

Classroom 3b
12:30PM

Some hours later for Kye, the lunch bell rang. Before anyone could make it out the door to head across to the cafeteria or to join up with friends from other classrooms, Takahashi Minori hurried into the room, followed at an arrogant saunter by Suzutsume Tamahome.

Dark hair shimmered sapphire as Minori crossed the room. A few students started to call greeting. Minori was greatly loved by her chosen kohai and almost universally admired by the underclassmen for her intelligence and elegance.

A few greetings froze on students lips—somewhat because Tamahome's swaggered along behind her, but mostly because Minori was so agitated as to almost run. “Kye-chan,” she touched Kye entreatingly on the shoulder. “Did you hear anything from Manami over the break?” Manami—one of Minori's favorite kohai—was a second year now. A scholarship student from West Tokyo, she walked three blocks to cross Rumikobashi—Rumiko's Bridge—into D.N.A. territory to get to school. (Living in another country, Manami still lived closer to school than Kye, while Minori arrived by train at the end of a 20 mile commute.)

Kye hadn't heard from her since last school year, and hadn't seen her in room 2C, but their were five rooms for each year, A through E.

Seeing her friend from last year enter was almost uplifting though it was shadowed by the accompaniment of Tamahome. Here it began. Embarrassed by the fact that she was seen here with the 'underclassmen' which she was now one, she tried to be upbeat. She offered a polite nod to Tamahome as she addressed the senior student. "Konichiwa Minori-senpai, Tamahome-senpai, no, unfortunately, after orchestrating the ensemble that flattened my progression, I suffered a rest of communication outside the family, though I did not see her in 2C in my glissando to class. Should I tie her to you if I see her?"

C8-4TXRWsAE6U4e.jpg

Emi gave a wave and smiled, " Hope to see you at a Lunch Kye-sempai."

She turned to those among her new friends that were in her class and smiled. Into the breach..." The raven haired nekomimi gave a low giggle, trying not to be to disruptive as she opened the door for her new acquaintances so they could enter the classroom.

While holding the door she scanned the room, looking at people to see who might be interesting to meet before class started. She noticed a younger student in the class engrossed in a text. Emi thought, I hope she takes a break soon so I can approach and talk to her before class starts.

DJr7e2UVYAAwxxe.png

Classroom 3C
8:45 AM

The young girl traced the fine print with her finers, lips moving soundlessly.
Then she murmured something. Pullling off her PIXEL glasse, she chewed thoughlessly on one ear piece.

A sudden noise of piping delight. "Oh! I get it. The retrovirus bonds with the RNA, not the DNA, and the RNA distributes the new code through it's normal processes!"

She gave a little happy giggle as if she'd uncovered a great msytery. The buxom girl tucked her glasses into her blouse so that they hung in front of her red bow as she looked around the classroom.

Hoshiko-sensei--their homeroom teacher--moved through the door. As she didn't call for attention, but rather moved to work on the light-board, the class continued to chat, albiet at a more sedate volume.

afGb8Sj.png

Isabella move to her own classroom as she was younger then the others and being a foreigner also put her in a strange position as neighter her parents were asian. Her father was a strong american programmer and her mother was an arabian wife and housecarer.

This is a very strange school, she heard about the dna child be it was the first time she was seeing some up close like this. She was glad that she was there but she was also a bit confuse as she wasn't a GNA child herself, she had no particular abilities beside maybe the fact she was really cute.

The half part of the day was done and she was waiting for the next thing to do, maybe join the other girls with Ryoko and Kye.

Emi walked up to the girl that had just excitedly exclaimed something about microbiology as she finished reading. "Hi, I am Hamasaki Emi, it is a pleasure to meet you." she gave a bow and extended her hand for a hand shake. Shortly after she rose to her full height and gave a bright smile.

DJr7e2UVYAAwxxe.png

The younger girl looked up at Emi with wide blue eyes. She looked around for a moment, then looked back at the other girl and gave a happy smile. She rose and gave a cheerful bow. “Pleased to meet you!” She took the other girl's hand without the awkwardness many Japanese girls displayed when using the western greeting. I'm Suzutsume Avaron. I'm 15 years old. Pleased to meet you.”

Avaron, it wasn't the most common name, but lovely. It meant Island of Apples.

204775.jpg

Classroom 3b

Minori's face fell and she sighed. “Please do, and tell her we're all very worried about her. She didn't come home two nights ago—i just found out. Her family is worried sick.”

Minori rose and touched Kye on the shoulder again, offering her a sympathetic smile. “Don't let the teachers come down too hard on you, okay? You have a real gift for your music. It's easy to get too caught up in the things your best at, right?”

The raven haired girl turned around, touching the wolf boy on the shoulder. “Thank you for helping me here, Tamahome-kun.”

The young man nodded, and touched Minori softly on the hip, turning to coax her past. He started after her, then flashed Kye a smug grin. “Good luck this year, kohai.” The wolf-boy's eyes ran down Kye's shirt, then smugly back up to her eyes.

Seemed the wolf never hesitated to take advantage of a girl's weakness. Tamahome was a notorious player...

Emi grinned "That is a beautiful name you have Suzutsume chan, So what discovery did you make for yourself?" she released the young girls hand and waited to hear her answer.

Big_thumb_d14cfa1fe463d13e70abb9ac0e0e28b8.jpg

Keeping dove gray wings folded tight against her back, Ryoko came up to join them. She gave a quick bow as wel, her name and how do you do.

The younger girl looked awkward for a moment. "please call me Avaron, both of you. We're class mates, right?" She blushed a little, "It's awakard enoguh getting moved ahead of you wihtout people using your last name. Besides... So many people have it..." She blinked and blushed again, then shook her head. "Oh. My mother does a lot of work with retroviruses, and I just figured out how a specific family of them works. With proper modification they're really useful for genetic engineering."

--Category-SigImages--.jpeg
Good old Minori, a boost where one was needed, true. Now hearing about the missing girl, had been a bit of a grand pause. Follow that with Tomahome leering and calling her Kohai, it hurt. Though she rolled with the descent, bowing low and building her own counterpoint by twisting her chin out of the way allowing him a view down the valley he would never earn. "As you wish Takahashi-Senpai," catching the wolf leering, "Like what you see Tamahome-San?" She immediately swept the notes page from her desk, where a stretch of music notation rode the margin up the left side. She tried to keep her challenge from her face, though she blushed with the indignation correctly, and downcast though her eyes are, she is taller than the Tamahome, so the look is almost directly into his eyes.

C8-4TXRWsAE6U4e.jpg

Emi grinned "Excellent, Avaron please call me Emi then." the raven haired catgirl had kept eye contact and made a clear point of keeping her body language warm and open as the brilliant young women explained. Her eyes filled with curiosity and wonder as she wanted to show she was not intimidated by her knowledge but appreciated the spirit she but into her passion. " That must be very exciting!" she gently placed a hand on Avaron shoulder just as much to reassure her classmate but also to shore up her confidence as she was dealing with a concept a bit beyond her she knew the bare minimum of a definition of the word but her understanding would go know further then a very basic understanding mostly from cobbled together from different movies and other works of fiction.

Despite the warmth and confidence she shown, anyone with a good sense of people's emotional reactions would sense a slight unease but not in jealous or condescending manner more in a slightly nervous manner as she really desired not to upset or insult her new acquaintance.

Her grin still warm and friendly added her tell tale mischievous smirk to it now " Please feel free to ask me a question about myself but nothing to wild now and I'll do my best to answer it for you, It is only fair since you shared something you seem passionate about!" her tone was very warm and friendly but not inappropriate in manner just enough to show she was interested in furthering a chance to gain a new friend.

DJr7e2UVYAAwxxe.png

Avaron's smile kept gretting brighter. Emi's gestures of comfort and acceptance did a lot to put her at ease, as did Ryoko's quite attentiveness. "I guess i just take after my mother. Biology and medecine is in my blood. So what are your favorite subjects?"

"Mine is comptuers," Ryoko offered, "but I love music a lot too."

204775.jpg

Classroom 3b

Tamahome's eyes fell right into Kye's cleavage. He gave a wolfish grin and glanced at the music. “Very nice, Kohai. I can't wait to see the entire piece.” He smirked as he headed out of the classroom.

C8-4TXRWsAE6U4e.jpg

Emi smiled " well as far as classes go I would say I'm pretty average and none really capture my enthusiasm all that much, I Would say it would be my extracurricular activity at my previous school that I enjoy a great deal and that was gymnastics! I do hope they have a team that I can join at this school."

"Oh..." Avaron bit her lower lip nervously. "They're going to want me to join a club, aren't they? I'm not very good at physical things..."

Ryoko flashed her a smile and touched her on the shoulder. "Hey, not all the clubs are athletic. I'm vice presisdent of the electronic music society this year. As smart as you are I bet you'd do brilliantly if you're interested."

The younger girl gave a little smile. "Thanks. I'll look into that."

Ryoko nodded. "Don't jump into it, there's lots of options, but we--and I--would love to have you, okay?"

Emi gave a bright smile " Well if you like after school we could go around together and look at the different clubs and see what interest you. You don't have to give them answer that day I am sure."

The wolfish hunger she had drawn was a victory of sorts, but he seemed to take it as an invitation. She should have known. "Of course Senpai, It will be my Coda. I will perform for you anytime once it is ready for you, but you will need to pay much more attention in class to play a piece this intricate." she turned, bending at the waist to gather her things, a smirk rivaling his smeared in a smarmy fashion across her face. She wondered if he would recognize the term coda as meaning the final piece after a particularly long piece of music, basically meaning it would be the last thing she did. With a huff, she pulled her books up to her bosom and spun on her heel to head out the door. Lunch would not eat itself. She reviewed the contents of her bento box as she made her way to their shared lunch area. Boiled eggs (2), pickled okra (6 spears), rice balls (2 teriyaki and garlic), celery sticks (2), her water bottle, and sweets (today chocolate puffs). Simple but Ryoko would have something to share and she wanted to encourage her.

Kye had removed the distaste of Tamahome from her mind as she made her way outside under the cherry trees, she looked up to the sky bridge across the third floor of the class building to the Arts building, but she preferred the walk under the blossoms. She bound up the stairs three at a time to the roof to meet her friends, their favorite bench lay there vacant, and her rhythm was restored, the dischord washing away in a familiar melody that was slowly adding another voice. Perhaps she would enjoy the pickled okra, an oddity that her father had fallen in love with during his travels to a place called Texas.

--Category-SigImages--.jpeg

Big_thumb_d14cfa1fe463d13e70abb9ac0e0e28b8.jpg

At lunch time, Ryoko stashed her books and hard copy notes away in her desk and locked it. She touched Emi and Arisu on the shoulder. “Come on, girls. Let's grab Isabella and join Kye for lunch.” She hefted her oversized bento. “I made some goodies!”

Ryoko lead the girls down to the first second floor. Looking into Classroom 2A, she found Isabella with her eyes and waved. “Isa-chan!” she sang. “Join us for lunch, ne?

Once she had everyone who was coming, she lead them from the third floor of the main building, across a bridge to the art building. There she went up a floor and out onto the rooftop patio, where she waved to Kye. “Kye-Senpai! I got excited last night and did some cooking. I hope you're hungry.!”

C8-4TXRWsAE6U4e.jpg

Emi's stomach rumbled just as lunch time hit. she blushed a bit and started to gather her things she quickly turned to Avaron and waived " Avaron, Come join me and my friends for lunch!" She turned to follow Ryoko not to quickly allowing the younger girl to catch up to her.

After long endless hours of chatting in whispers, taking small naps, staring longingly out the window and anything else imaginable other than actually paying attention in class(after praying for better grades, what more can one do?), The lunch bell finally tolled.

Arisu's face lights up at Ryoko's greeting, especially so when she learns she could expect a share of that beautiful bento instead of the usual store-bought onigiri she had picked up on the way that morning. And as the group moves down the building, gathering more members on the way, she chats animatedly with any and all along the halls whether she knows them well or just butting in on private conversations. As they move, she thrusts herself towards her new friend throwing her arms around Emi and refuses to let go as they move towards the mess.

Upon meeting up with Kye in the mess hall, Arisu notices her being concentrated on apparently inventorying her lunch and decides to sneak around. Then as Ryoko greets her, Arisu moves up from behind, wraps her arms around Kye and lifts up her voluminous breasts, feeling their weight with a sly smile.

"What do you eat to get these Senpai? Tell me your secrets~"

Emi Grinned and ruffled Arisu's hair in response to her pouncing on her. " Come on follow us Arisu Ryoko is leading the way to were we will be eating lunch." she continued to follow Ryoko.

Avaron blushed and giggled when Arisu fondled Kye. She gave a bow and introduced herself to those she had yet to meet. "I'm Suzutsume Arisu. I hope you don' mind my joining you for lunch?"

The young bruntte looked around the roof of the art building, at the benches, the nearby greenhouse. "Wow. It' sjust us here, isn't it? I never thought I'd find a place to be alone with friends at school."

Back
Top Bottom