Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Hentai Saga System: Canticle of Hope) Ch 1. A Shrine on the River Bank (NSFW)

Before dropping the girls they had rescued off, Isabella touched Kaede on the shoulder. After a few moments, she couldn't find a way to control the heat inside of the other girl, but could feel that it was fading at a slow, natural pace, and she'd eventually return to a healthy state.

The girls then continued to Isabellea's home and ended up in her kitchen, enjoying the violin music.

Ryoko/Melpomene—still instructively using their muse names, touched Isabella on the shoulder. “Terpischore, do you want me to cook us some dinner? Show me around the kitchen and I can do so while Euridice tells us more about what's going on.”

DJr7e2UVYAAwxxe.png

Avaron's cheeks were rosy from the whole experience. She walked quietly, doing what she could to shelter their two classmates from prying eyes. When they got to Isabella's house, she took Emi's hand and lead her too a big, cushy chair not far from the kitchen. The young genius ooched up against the right arm fo the chair and beckoned Emi to join her. "So," Avaron asked softly. "What do I call you in this outfit, if you know?" She giggled nervously, then added, "This is cute. Everyone always calls me a genius, but you're the one in this chair who's inspired."

Emi Smiled and joined her friend Avaron in the chair and she took a deep breath. she quietly sat as she took in all that happened. This was the first part of this evening that began to feel normal just resting near someone brought her some level of clarity and grounded her thoughts just by being close to a friend help her focus her thoughts.

" I feel you can call me Clio Avaron " She looked to the Squirrel and began to speak " So how effective is our friends song will it cure the effects of the Trauma long term or will we need to get them professional help and if so are there any that have credentials intact that can properly care for the girls"

White_squirrel1.jpg

“I'd be worried about those girls going to a councilor,” the squirrel replied, moving to the edge of the counter so that everyone could see her fairly well. “The gods have not walked the world openly for many centuries. A psychiatrist would misdiagnose their problem because of the nature of their attackers, treating them for hallucinations instead of the trauma they suffered.

“In time the girls may be able to dismiss what they suffered as a dream for the same reason. If not, they are young and resilient. They only suffered a portion of what they would have if you hadn't saved them—what other young women already have, and will continue too if you don't act.

Eurydice turned a fond gaze on the violinist. “Your joy in magic is a delight, Euterpe. There are several reasons you should not remain inspired all the time. Because the gods have not openly walked the world for many centuries and most of the monsters have been slain, imprisoned, or left with the gods, you'll find it's much easier on your everyday life if as few people as possible outside this room right now know who you are and what you can do.

“When you first become inspired, the magic will bolster your health, making you more resilient to the first attacks you suffer. You may find it a tactical advantage to be able to call upon this benefit many times in one day.”

"So, our spectacle of earlier today will be marked as a stunt by... well someone. Though hopefully we distracted enough attention from the true victims." Euterpe thought for a moment as Euridice continued.

"We temper our tune, low and mellow, moving through the chorus of the world, weeding out the dischordant notes, in a great crescendo of harmony, is that it? All while leaving the truth hidden within its quietude. Yet you encouraged us to stay inspired for the moment, will we lose these memories or understandings when we become less "inspired"?" Her musings, forgive the expression, lead her to another darker thought. "You said others have suffered before this, Manami?" She couldn't give more than a suggestion, her missing friend. Much of her joy transformed in this moment of clarity, hope that the answer was no, though the knowledge of its truth balancing in the unknown.

PlcV2uR.png

White_squirrel1.jpg

"I don't know the girl you speek of," Eurydice replied gravely, "But there's a good chance the mandrake devil has her--moreso if she was a virgin when she went missing."

"A Mandrake Devil is an uholy plant that seeks to breed an army. The Harvesters you battled were both it's infantry and it's recruiters. By day, they hide in the wilderness. By night they walk among men, seeking fertile young women to voilate. If you hadn't saved those girls, the Harvesters would have enjoyed them 'til an hour before dawn. Thent hey would have given birth to a harvester's seed, which they would have carried back to the Mandrake Devil to grow into more harvesters.

"When Harvester's captuer a girl of great spiritual power and purity, they carry her back pure and the Mandrake Devil claims her personaly for several months, 'til she gives birth to an Emerald Centurion--a full fledged Monster able to grow into a powerful demon.

“In olden times, MAndrake Devils were used by evil sorcerers to breed armies. I fear this may be happening agian."

afGb8Sj.png
Isabella was rather happy to be home and she was also happy that her parents decided to stay at their apartment close to their work so they don't have to comeback.

She look at Ryoko and smile to her "i will be more then happy to show you around". She took her into the kitchen that was adjacent to the dining room and there was a hole in the wall so that those in the kitchen could check and talk with those into the dining room.

Isabella show a huge fridge to Ryoko filled with food for an army, there was mostly oriental dish but there was ingredients to make indian dish as well and many others type of dish.

She listen to Eurydice explanation about the monsters and frown and shiver a bit at the description "those sound rather ugly and mean".

She smile to Ryoka and sigh "Have fun and you can do mostly anything you want. Does someone as any specific taste ?".

Emi gathered some various food and sat down and listened and take in the conversation. She looked around at everyone and just offered a smile.

"So what is our next move and what else should we know about our new part of our selves?"

The squirrel pondered this for a moment.

Ryoko slipped some chocolate chip cookies into the oven to bake. THens he fired up the grittle and poured out an okanamiyaki.

Eurydice gave a squirly smile. "Yes, that'st he best thing to do tonight. Spend it together. Grow closer. I'll spend the time learning what I can about your gifts and powers, and tomorrow night we'll go on a patrol together. I'll help you learn to use what you can do."

afGb8Sj.png

Isabella listen to the little white squirrel and suddenly have some kind of revelation, she look at the squirrel and smile to it "Sorry to say it so bluntly but beside a strange talking squirrel called Eurydice that everyone seem to see as totally normal, what are you exactly and why us?"

She look at Ryoko blushing for the first time and goes on "I don't mind getting closer to each others as well and i know a few way we can. I also happen to have a spa we can use. I also have extra bikinis for those that want some if your to shy to goes naked. What do you think Ryoko, should we go after we eat ?".

The white squirrel's nose twitched and she seemed to smile. "I'm your guide. Primarily Euterpe's guide, really. Remember I said how long it had been since the gods openly walked the earth?

"I don't remember it very well besides a sense of bliss and heart aching music, but my husband and I had enjoyed many centuries in the Elysian Fields. We served the Muses in life. When the muses created those amulets to inspire you with their power, I was called to the mortal world to serve you as a guide and teacher."

Ryoko smiled and passed around a square of okanamiyaki to each of them, and some fish sausage links, saltine crackers. "Idetakimasu!" she sing songed, we eat humbly. "Let's eat these, then take cookies and milkshakes to the Jacuzzi. Isa-chan, I'd love to try one of your bikinis.

Clio took in all that was said and smiled and nodded and took the food offered and began to eat. "thanks for the food a dip in the hot tub sounds amazing"

She grinned "Avaron, you should join us when we go to the hot tub! Could I also borrow a swim suit?"

PlcV2uR.png

Euterpe scanned down at her outfit, little more than a bikini with accouterments. The mantle, garters, boots and gloves come off, leaving her bracelet and her bikini. For some reason the bracelet needed to stay. Hmmm, ok.

She didn't like the description of the green men or their leader, and she didn't like the idea of others being used that way, she allowed the ideas to percolate as she nibbled just enough to be polite without tasting what was made. At least that was the idea. Then the taste of the food hit her and she realized that there was a good cook among them. She gushed over the delicacies, allowing her distractions to lead her to music, then the idea of getting wet caused her to review her outfit. It was mostly bikini anyways, all she needed to do was remove the boots, gloves, garters and pauldrons and she could go tubbing with it.

Looking to the squirrel, she mused what she would look like tubbing in a bikini and laughed. "So, you are my guide? I knew you had good taste." Then she seemed to think about things, "I am sorry for your separation and accept your sacrifice."

The white squirell gave a little happy bounce. Then she regarded Euterpe solely before giving a squirly smile and scampering up the cat girl to touch their noses together. "You're a very dear girl, Euterpe. It's an honor to work with you all."

She hopped up on top of Euterpe's head. "When you want to release the power, close your eyes for a moment. Envision the energy that has inspired you as a glowing swirl of light in your womb. Let it flow from your body with your out flowing breath. I will seek you all at the Shrine at sunset."

Isabella was really glad that all her new friends were with her in her home. Even if the evening's events hadn't happened she would have invited them any way. Isabella knew she was developing feelings that might not be reciprocal toward Ryoko, something that have never happened to her before.

She knew she wasn't a lesbian or her mother would surely skin her alive because of it. After all she need a rich husband to take care of her, but why not a rich spouse instead? After all money is money what ever the gender of the person that bring it home. Sure having kids with another girls is harder but there so many ways now that it shouldn't be a bother. Then Isabella had a strange idea that would surely made her mother flip. Why not both ? A husband for her and Ryoko. That would be fun in a way.

Isabella took a bunch of her swim suits. They were of various sizes and designs. Her mother was a shopping freak, buying her many types and size just in case she might like one. Isabella put them on a small bench in the changing room beside the Jacuzzi. She move into the Jacuzzi room and started it. Then she undressed herself and stood fully naked as she waited.

As a dancer, Isabella was very proud of her body. She had never been shy or a prude. Even when her parents were home she often moved around naked. Even her own parents were often naked when they were home, so it had never been a problem for Isabella. She look at Ryoko while she was naked and blushed, "I hope you don't mind?”

Euterpe giggled as the squirrel scaled her shoulders to settle between her ears. She had thought to bow in honorific to the guide, yet just as her body tensed to do so, she realized it would not work since the honored one was between her ears. She just smiled at this. Then reached up and played with an ear. "When you say meet us, will you meet with Euterpe, or Kye?"

As the others began rummaging through the swimsuits, Isabella began strutting around in the buff. Seeing this as an option, Euterpe preferred this way, it felt more in the spirit, very bacchanalian though without the wine. Is that really a thing? She was kinda drunk on this newness, this power, no, this freedom. Yes, freedom.

Dd48d74f5656509f4b5cb62e965e1129_%281%29.jpg

A few moments relaxed thought and a slow, outflowing breath returned Melepomene to Ryoko in a slow shower of sparlking light. She looked down at her pretty school uniform, then giggled a little bit and unlaced the little tie. She wlaked to the changing room, allready reaching back to unhok her braw by the time she was out of the living room.

The older teen joined Isabella in the jakuzi room a moment later. She stepped up to the yougner teen and gave her a warm, soft hug, wrapping her in arms nad wings both. Ryoko looked donw into the toher girl's eyes, then smiled softly and brushed her lips over Isabella's.

stepping back, she rested her hands on her friend's hips. "This is all so incredible, Isa-chan," She whispered. "I feel like I'm in a dream."

With a little grin, she looked past the toher girl at the bubbling, heating water. "And ooh, this is going to be cozy. I love it. I hope the other girls won't be shy. I wnat us all to be great friends."

Then she leaned down a little and kissed the other girl on the cheek, "Thank you for being my friend, Isa-chan. You're very special to me."

64934ad7d4b6b4cb898ed4056f40e14b.jpg

Avaron rose from the chair, taking her new friend's hand with a soft squeeze and a warm smile. “Come on, Clio-chan! Let's pick out swim suits.

She found something cute that looked like it might fit, a white and lacy string bikini top with a short skirt over the matching bottom. “What do you think? Should I try this one on?”

Clio smiled as she felt Avaron hand slip into hers and followed her to pick out a swim suit. Clio nodded " I think that one suits you very well Avaron!"

Clio did not hesitate when it came time to remove her senshi out fit being no stranger to changing in semi private settings she just removed her attire and folded it neatly. she found a little storage cubby to place her attire and then turned to the suits to make her choice. She rifled through piles slowly as to not make a mess out of the outfits as she wanted to be considerate for the others. so they could see what was paired with what.

She looked through the various choices and choose a forest green swim suit that the bottom had boy cut shorts and t- shirt style top with a slight plunging neckline. the shirt hugged her upper body snugly and it seemed the shorts where a bit tight but not uncomfortable so and it accentuated her lower body surprisingly quite well.

She smiled and gave a little spin as she finished changing. "What do you think Avaron?!" her tone was very chipper and giddy as she asked the advice of one of the many new friend she made today. Even though she did seem genuinely happy at the chance to bond with the others she did seem still like other concerns lay in the back of her mind but did not damper her mood cause she had to accept what Euterpe Squirrel guide said about the girls who were attacked and there recovery. Cause she did all she could for them.

agatha-vega-in-fun-afternoon-14.jpg

Isabella felt Ryoko arms and wings wrapping over her naked body as the older girl naked body brushed over her own. The feeling was incredible and Isabella wanted more but now wasn't the time yet.

When Ryoko look at her in the eyes, Isabella was about to melt. Ryoko was taller then her a bit and that make Isabella felt small and vulnerable into her arms but safe and warm at the same time.

Isabella blushed as she felt Ryoko lips brush over her own. She felt the urge to hug her even more. She kiss her back and spoke to her softly "You are precious to me as well, more then you can imagine".

She smile to the others girls as they were all coming in the room in various swimsuit she left them. "Welcome and feel free to undress if you feel for it, no one beside us will be here until tomorrow evening."

The little white squirrel rubbed her head into Euterpe's palm and replied in a soft voice, "I'll meet with you." Then she hopped away.

Ryoko's cheeks were happily red as she gave Isabella another light kiss. Then she whispered, "Let's go get the others and have a great time today."

Ryoko went to give the now nude Euterpe an embrace, and a soft kiss, then take her by the hands, "Come on, the water's nice and hot now!" She gave the nude girl a playful tug.

The words and the snuggle from the squirrel were comforting and she gazed after the scampering rodent as it left.

Then Ryoko distracted her. Euterpe snuggled into the hug, and quickly joined the young women heading for the tub. Having been reminded of the waters, she quickly mounted the side of the tub, dipping her foot into the fuming waters. They were right, the water was hot. She eased herself into the water until only her nose and eyes were peering through the fogs that roiled above the water.

agatha-vega-in-fun-afternoon-14.jpg
Isabella was really glad that all her new friends was there with her. Sure she didn't really understood all the magical girl thing. Maybe because they were in Japan and those are almost commun lore. Not that everyone knows that magical girl exist for real but its something that is deeply implanted in the japanese cultures.

She move into the water with the other girl and sigh feeling the hot water on her nude body. She always have love the sensation it gave her. Isabella always had a fiery temper and she have always like to feel hot water on her.

She look at Ryoko and the others and smile to them "So what do you think about this magical girl thing ? i am still wondering if i wasn't dreaming and how is it like for you girls?".

64934ad7d4b6b4cb898ed4056f40e14b.jpg

Avaron dimpled at Clio's question. “The other girls are going to think we're prudes,” she teased. Avaron helped Clio into the swim suit then moved around her smiling. “You're beautiful, Clio-chan, and this looks perfect on you.”

Clio grinned " Thanks and you look stunning also, Well considering I stripped in front of any who were still in the changing rooms with out much worry, So I might be safe but its so much more fun to slowly reveal the goods as the evening goes on! though I guess i blew that chance."

she laughed a bit and took Avaron around the waist and if she did not stop her she continued to guide her out to the hot tub.
"Lets go join the fun!"

Back
Top Bottom