Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

“Don’t talk to me like you care.” Talking was about the only thing she could do at the moment. “You’re just as guilty as Mitsunari, you’re responsible too..”

Yoshitsugu made a noise as he went to work, whether she wanted him to or not, "True, I also am not innocent for what has happened to you. But I do not have to obey Hanbei. If I wanted, I could just shut you down and leave you to die. But you are very kind to my dear Akihime, and I would hate to see her suffer so."

“Like hell you care about Akihime.. She’s done nothing but suffer since you brought her here..” She rasped.

“I’d rather not be a walking corpse.” She muttered, closing her eyes to stop the room from spinning.

At some point Amaya lost consciousness, because when she finally came to, Yoshitsugu was gone, and she was alone once again. Her body still aches from the sound beating Mitsunari gave her, so she simply laid where she was.

"Promise me we'll be together again..." Akihime's voice echoed out hauntingly. Would she see Akihime again? At this point, she didn't know. What about Ieyasu? Would he care for her like he claimed?

Days would go by and Amaya would wait all by herself. When someone did come along, it was a Toyotomi enforcer, felling her she had been placed under arrest and was waiting for her trial.

Amaya stared at his feet rather than look him in the eyes. “Why did you find the need to violate my corpse?” She responded to his question with one of her own.

“Right, you just follow orders.” Still, she wasn’t answering his questions. “I’m not answering anything, I’ll see you at my trial.” She muttered and turned her back to him.

He huffed and left briskly, going off to find Hanbei. When he did, he apologized for interrupting any important work before reporting in. "She refuses to willingly divulge where she has sent Akihime. Forgive me, Hanbei-sama. Yoshitsugu has instructed me to be more controlled with her, lest your work be for nothing."

Hanbei was in the final stages of moving his main lab offsite, packing things away and giving instructions on where they were to go. “Hm,” He stopped his work and looked to Mitsunari. “Thank you Mitsunari, but you won’t have to worry too much about that.” He went back to his work. “I’ve asked Yoshitsugu-dono to manually access her ROM for the trial, she will divulge everything there, regardless of will.”

The trial wouldn’t take long to start, once Yoshitsugu had his equipment set up, and Amaya brought to the stand before Hideyoshi and hooked up to his computer, they would begin.

“Amaya, do you know why you’re here?” Hanbei started out, holding a clipboard in front of his chest.
“That’s not my name.”
“Oh? Is it not?”
“No.”
“Well then, why don’t you tell me why you’re here, Shuzu?”
Amaya felt her blood boil and she gnashed her teeth together. “You filthy prick, don’t you ever say my name!” She hissed out.
Hanbei merely smirked. “You’re here because you’ve committed treason against Hideyoshi-sama.”
“And I’d do it again.”

Mitsunari was shaking, beyong livid, but Yoshitsugu placed his hand on the young man's arm to calm him. Hideyoshi looked to Yoshitsugu and he nodded, typing in the code on his laptop amd pressing enter.

Amaya’s head twitched slightly, wincing and clenching her fists. “Ieyasu.” She struggled to say, almost like she didn’t actually want to say it. “I sent her to Ieyasu.” Speaking seemed to cause her pain, but she didn’t seem to be able to stop.
“There you have it, Hideyoshi-sama, what more do we need to know?”

“Sarutobi Sasuke... And a young girl. The young girl seems to be out of commission, and Sarutobi was the only one I actually saw there..” She forced out through her teeth.

She winced again, this time harder, the muscles in her neck bulging. “I believe so... He seems to have the ability to manipulate shadows, both to teleport, and to morph his body... I don’t know exactly to what extent.”

Back
Top Bottom