Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Amaya hugged Akihime once more, kissing her forehead. “I promise.” She let go of Akihime, then shooed her to the door. “Now go.”

She nodded and hurried off, hoping to get passed the guards quick enough to get to the motorcycle. She managed to get passed everyone and hurry off to Ieyasu's estate.

Amaya sighed softly, she should’ve left with her, but there were things she needed to know, even if she was going to die.

"What took you so long to report back?" Mitsunari growled as he stepped into the room, "Because of your stupidity, Akihime has been unruly and disrespectful."

As soon as Amaya saw Mitsunari, she immediately wanted to bow her head and beg for his forgiveness; she refused, keeping her eye locked with his as he entered. “Ne... Who was it who killed me?” Her voice trembled, but she refused to give into fear.

“No? Then why can I not remember anything before joining the Toyotomi, why can I not remember my parents faces? Why am I in pieces?” She snapped; why would no one tell her about herself?

“You’re lying!” She balled up her fists, gnashing her teeth. “Ieyasu told me I was killed!”

“He told me I was apart of the Tokugawa faction, that I had despised the Toyotomi.” She didn’t move, standing her ground. “That I was left behind in a raid and was never seen again.” Her leg was trembling, but she continued. “Tell me, Mitsunari, was he lying?”

“Who killed me?!” She snarled in his face, fighting off bitter tears, why wouldn’t anyone tell her anything?

"I did." He stated firmly, locking eyes with her. It made sense now why Shuzu's disappearance upset Ieyasu so deeply. His own friend had claimed the life of the woman he loved.

Her mouth hung open slightly in shock, and she stared at Mitsunari for a moment in silence, the room around them slowly growing colder and colder. “Was killing me not enough?” Frost covered the floor and the walls, the room so cold it made it painful to breathe. “You had to make me into a monster and put my corpse to work?”

Amaya’s heavy metal fist slammed into the side of Mitsunari’s face, knocking him to the ground. Before he could get up, she climbed on top of him, hitting him over and over with her metal arm, rage in her wide eyes.

Amaya did her best to shield herself from his attacks, but every time she tried to get back up, Mitsunari beat her down harder. Soon her head was spinning, leaving her too dazed to move, her head split open from hitting the hard floor over and over.

"How dare you disgrace me! If Hanbei-sama didn't need you, I would kill you right here!" He shouted.
"Mitsunari, please, she's going to be impossible to repair if you continue." Yoshitsugu said, hobbling over to investigate the ruckus. Mitsunari stopped and stepped away, shaking violently.

Amaya was bleeding heavily from her nose, as well as a large gash that had been opened from Mitsunari stomping on her head. “If I had had the chance..” She wheezed out, coughing out a bit of blood. “I’d have fucked him too..” She glared at Mitsunari, her hatred for him and all those who had ruined her life keeping her conscious.

Mitsunari was beyond livid. "Get her out of my sight!" He shouted and a couple guards hurriedly grabbed Amaya to drag her away. Yoshitsugu gave a sigh and followed, needing to make repairs.

Amaya was dragged off to the jail, where she was cuffed with her hands behind her back, and tossed into an empty cell. Her head spun, making it hard for her to focus on anything, spitting up some more blood.

Yoshitsugu would be down there soon enough with his tools, "Dear child, where did you learn such things?" He asked, as if he was a concerned father.

Back
Top Bottom