Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Akihime smiled brightly, "It was no trouble. Well, not really. The suffering was well worth it. I have to go, though, or Ama will come looking, but if I don't get the chance to see you again, I wish Buddah to guide and protect tou and I wish for you to prosper always."

Nana bowed her head to Akihime, smiling softly, before returning to her work, but she didn’t get much done. She couldn’t stop thinking of Motochika; so he hadn’t abandon her just yet, it warmed her heart.

Akihime hurried outside and sat on a bench, hoping Amaya didn't notice the detour. She more than likely did but she trusted that Amaya would keep that information safe.

Amaya had been cleared to continue her duties, all of her robotic systems back to normal copacity, and her human body mended.
“Are you ready to return to your room, Akihime-sama?”

Amaya considered for a moment, then nodded slowly.
“We will be able to remain out for some time more.” She said softly, then extended her hand to Akihime.

Akihime smiled and took her hand, "Thank you so much, Ama..." She said, "How do you feel, do you hurt any more since Otou-sama fixed you up?"

“Only the minor discomforts that comes with the new parts, it will pass.” She said, giving her a gentle smile.

She smiled and squeezed Amaya's hand gently, "Good, I'm very glad. When we return to the room, I'll make us some tea and request some dumplings!"

“I would be delighted to share a meal with you, Akihime-sama.” She said with a small nod.

She smiled more and walked around the gardens with Amaya until the five minutes were up and she had to go back to her room. She asked one of the servants politely to have some dumplings and hot stickers made before she headed up to her room. "I hope Hideyoshi-sama will let me out of house arrest soon.."

Amaya gave a sheepish smile as she readied a table for them to eat. “I don’t know if he will my lady, if I’m honest.. But I will speak with your father and Hanbei-sama once more to petition more leniency.”

"You don't have to, I know Hanbei-sama hasn't bothered asking Hideyoshi-sama to let me free..." She said as she prepared her electric kettle, moving to get her special tea china.

Amaya laid out a silk table cloth, smoothing it out. “Regardless, I will ask the both of them to consider it.”

"Arigatou..." She muttered, putting a couple spoonful's of tea leaves in the tea pot for when the kettle was done, "I don't know what I would do without you, Ama..."

“You would manage just fine, Akihime-sama.” She said with a soft smile, setting out the tea cups Akihime had pulled out from the cabinets.

"Physically, sure...but I've grown very close to you." Akihime said, "I would be a lump on a log without you around, to put it lightly." She laughed softly, carefully taking the kettle to fill the pot and let the leaves steep.

“Thank you... That means a lot to me, Akihime-sama.. If I may say, I find you as a treasured friend.” She said.

"You may say as many things like that as you like, it does my heart good." She beamed. A treasured friend. That felt really nice to hear.

Amaya smiled back, not being able to help the small laugh that came from her, feeling a bit giddy. A knock at the door sounded the arrival of their treats, Amaya answering the door and bringing in the platter of dumplings.

Jin couldn’t believe the slow day that was upon her, usually she was up to her eyeballs in things to do, but for once, there was nothing to do. All of her business tasks had been dealt with already, and she had completed both her daily gun and kendo training. She had cleaned her guns - twice - and was simply putting them back together again.
“Ma’am, the Date gang client is here.”
One of her men said from outside the closed door. Weird, they didn’t have anything scheduled for the day, no matter, it would give her something to do.
“Let them in.”

She moved aside her guns on the table she had the parts spread out on, shaking her head. “Appointments aren’t needed to meet with me.” She said.
“Is there an issue with the contract?”

Jin blinked in surprise at his boldness, but didn’t mind it, she found it alluring. “Oh? I’m afriad I’m not very good company, I’m quite boring and simple.”

Back
Top Bottom