Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Jin wrapped her arms around his neck, biting his ear lightly, her breath hot against his skin. “I hope you plan on cleaning that up..~” She purred into his ear.

She gave his ear one more nip, letting her fingers run through his hair. “Good~” She said softly.

Jin gathered her own clothes, redressing before moving to get her shoes. As she tied them, she glanced to Kojurou. “The door over there on the left is a bathroom, you can find cleaning supplies in the cupboard.”

He nodded and moved inside, grabbing a washcloth and wetting it with some warm water with a bit of soap and walked over to clean up. "I'll remember a condom next time. If I'm honest, I didn't expect you to agree."

Jin was already back to working on her guns, sitting on the couch opposite Kojurou. “I was surprised you asked, I suppose you aren’t as simple as you said.” She sounded amused, a soft smirk on her lips.

"Well, if you listen to Masamune-sama rant about not getting his cock sucked - his words, not mine - you would get equally as sexually frustrated." He said

“I can only imagine.” She didn’t look up from putting her gun back together. “I meant no disrespect, only surprise.” She set down her gun. “You're welcome back whenever you wish, but try not to make a mess of my furniture next time.”

Back at the Date estate, Megohime was lounging with Masamune, laying in his lap while he smoked his pipe. This time he had filled the pipe a bit too generously, and a bit of hot ash fell on Megohime’s cheek. She didn’t flinch, in fact, she didn’t even seem to mind, simply brushing it away and stealing a glance at Masamune. There wasn’t a single mark on her face from the hot ash.

Megohime gave a small shrug, looking away from him. “Must’ve cooled off before it touched me.” She said dismissively.

Megohime paid Masamune no attention, not wanting to speak anymore of the subject. Perhaps he would simply forget, or even lose interest in it altogether.

“I didn’t lie.” Megohime sat up, her back to Masamune. “You’re probably just overreacting. It’s only pipe ash.”

After a while, Megohime left Masamune’s company to get herself a drink, sitting at the bar as she drank sake, enjoying the soft music that was always playing; odd for a gang to listen to such classical music, but Masamune must’ve liked it if it continued to play for this long.

She seemed to avoid him more than usual after that, secluding herself from everyone else; what was she hiding?

Megohime only took a few moments to notice that Masamune was following her, and when she finally stopped to confront him, it was in the privacy of his own bedroom. “What are you doing?”

Back
Top Bottom