Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Megohime furrowed her brows, confused. “If it’s my patients I can tell you the results; you’re really starting to piss me off, leave me alone.” She said through her teeth.

Megohime went up like a match, completely engulfed in flames down to the tips of her hair. Her eyes went wide, and she stood stock still. One would’ve expected someone to scream their lungs out when burning alive, but she was deathly silent. When the flames finally died, Megohime was still standing where she had been moments before, only now all of her clothing was gone, burned away leaving only soot smudges across her body. She looked mortified, covering her chest and slowly sinking to the floor. She sat there in silence, glaring at the floor. “Are you happy?” She said quietly.

Her face was flush red, but not from the fire, she didn’t have a single burn or blister on her. “Why does it matter to you?” She said, but her voice sounded different, a bit husky.

Megohime seemed to get more irritated that he was looking at her body than looking her in the eyes. “H-Hey!” She moved forward a bit, only to gasp softly and hunch over, body trembling. When she did this, she exposed her upper back to him, letting him see the top of what looked like a complete back tattoo.

Megohime’s entire back was covered in a dragon tattoo, a blue dragon spiraling around her back and even traveling onto her hip. She swatted at him when he came closer. “Stop staring and get me some clothes!” She hissed.

“Shut up.” She stood on wobbly legs, moving over to the bed and leaning against it. Her breath came out labored, face flush and her her womanhood throbbing. She hadn’t expected his flames to be so hot, it excited her more than she could almost handle.

Megohime caught the Kimono, pulling it on, not bothering with tying the sash, she wouldn’t be able to do it while so worked up. “Then go jerk off to the thought of it, cuz you aren’t seeing it again.” She said, trying to push passed him to the bathroom.

Megohime locked herself in the bathroom for sometime, taking care of her little problem before showering to remove the soot that covered her. Once she finished, she dressed herself, then went back to the bar for a drink.

Megohime seemed to avoid Masamune after that like the plague, probably embarrassed about the entire ordeal. She would dissapear into the bathroom in his bedroom from time to time, leaving the bathroom smelling heavily of cigarette smoke; why was she hiding in the bathroom to smoke?

"What do you keep doing in there?" Masamune asked one night, "Why are you smoking by yourself in the bathroom, you know I don't give a fuck about smoke."

“Why are you still following me around?” She muttered, puffing on her pipe, sitting against the headboard of the bed.

“Why I didn’t tell you I was a Deviant?” She blew smoke into the air. “Nowadays, it’s not exactly something a girl shares on the first date.” Megohime didn’t turn to look at him, frowning softly.

“So what? What is it you want now? You know I’m a Deviant, so why won’t you leave me alone?” She turned to look at him, frowning heavily.

Megohime’s face flushed red, and she fell quiet. “How is that any of your business?” She said lowly, but she didn’t turn away this time.

Back
Top Bottom