Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"Always, baby~ having all those horny teens watch me gets me so worked up~ I'm burning bad for you~" She moaned.

She lifted her thighs apart and he could smell her sweet scent from the door. From the angle he could tell she was soaked.

"Oh my poor baby~" She rolled onto her stomach and crawled closer before opening her mouth and letting her tongue roll out.

He hissed and tugged his pants down gently before releasing his massive, dripping cock and pressed it to her lips

She moaned and kissed the shaft slowly up and down, paying special attention to the stubs, "Do you want to be called daddy~?"

She was in class one day when she got an email that her stream had gone live. She scowled and turned it on,wondering if her account had been hacked.

He was purring loudly, and it was getting louder the more the tips rolled in. "Honey you're too nice.. you'll embarrass me~" he said, and she could see that his cock was beginning to peak out of the strap.

Her ears wiggled and she covered her muzzle before she quickly made a chat handle and sent him a huge donation. The name was very obviously her. MamaChewToy.
"let us see your dick daddy❤"
Her request was met with massive agreements.

"Oh mama, of course~" he responded. His voice was low, and it sounded so hot when the purrs came out with his words. He reached down with his thumb and pulled the strap down to reveal his massive, throbbing cock. "You like, mama~?"

Sena didn't even get to respond, there were so many people who were shoving donations his way to reward the reveal.

His tail swayed, his heart racing. "Stop it, you guys are gonna get me all worked up~" he teased, his cock throbbing hard.

It was the equivalent to a gang of rabid fangirls meeting their teen dream heart throb. Sena could only watch them drool.

The donations were pouring in, just like in Sena's shows. He began playing with the stubs when another large donation came in.

As per the donor's request, theo grabbed a bottle of lube and drenched his cock in it before grabbing one of his toys and moving the camera to watch as his thick, slick cock stretched the toy to the limit

Back
Top Bottom