That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She cried out and clawed at his back, "I love it so much, the streams have been driving me crazy~!! I've wanted you for so long~!!"

He purred loudly and drug his textured tongue over her pert nipple before pulling back with a wet pop. "Yeah, baby~? G-Gettin jealous~?"

"No, not at all baby~ What goes through your head when I cam~? What do you wanna do when all those tips come in for me, huh~?" He purred lowly as hereached and turned the bullet on low inside the plug.

She arched sharply and moaned lowly, "I want to choke you down or just have you fuck me in front of everyone~"

"Oh, baby, you can't just give out free shows~" He purred, slamming hard into her spot again and again. "B-But holy fuck did I miss this pussy."

"F-Fuck yeah baby, y-you gonna milk this fat cock for all you can get~?!" He yowled, digging his claws into her hips.

Sje gasped and screamed as she climaxed hard and heavily, her walls squeezing tight around him and coating him heavily in her juices.

He gasped and moaned loudly. "O-Oh fuck yes~!!" He cried, beginning to move at an unhinged, desperate pace.

"C-Can't stop, g-gotta cum~!!" He roared as he moved faster and faster, his cock beginning to throb hard.

He grips her hips tight and yowls loudly as he suddenly climaxed, flooding her core with a massive, hot load and oh god, did it feel so good.

Back
Top Bottom