Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He suddenly slammed it down to the base and yowled, laughing softly after he calmed down and wiped some of the lubricant off the camera. Theo sat there and relished in all the compliments and needy begging.

He made a noise and thought about it for a moment. "Yknow what, sure~ Someone's gotta tip me big tho~ I don't normally do anal~" he said.

It was Sena. Sena did it without a second thought. She sent him the biggest donation of the night, no comment at all, just the money he would need to do it.

He swallowed a bit. "Alright mama, since you asked so nicely..~" he said. "Plug or something.. bigger~?" He asked the chat.

"just the plug baby dont keep mama waiting" She got comfortable and made sure she was in a safe spot to watch.

Theo smirked under the mask. "Anything for you, mama~" he purred as he lubed up the plug and popped it into himself sloely with a low yowl, and turned on the bullet to low before he went back to stroking himself with the toy wrapped tight around his cock.

He purred loudly and bit his lip, panting and yowling softly as he pumped the toy over his thick shaft. "A-Anyone got any requests~?" He asked, continuing.

Sena was up and rushing to her car before she could see any responses. She wanted to peg him hard and then get fucked over whatever surface was close by.

He wasn't focused, he didn't even hear her enter. "Y-You guys are so cruel, I-I can't take much more edging like this~" he said.

Oh you'll have to, she thought as she crossed her arms slowly. She enjoyed watching him regardless of the soft jealousy of other men and women throwing money at her man.

He whined for the camera. "Y-You guys are awful..~ You'll have to treat me real nice next time..~" he said as he ended the stream and moved to start cleaning up.

He gasped a bit and held his chest. "Sh-Shit, babe, when did you get here..?" He breathed a bit. "How was class?" He asked. "And yeah, I did have a little fun.."

"Been here a bit.." She answered, "Class was fine...I'm glad you're having fun...though I don't remember you asking to hijack my stream~"

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh well I mean.. mainly to give you a fun distraction in class.." he said.

Back
Top Bottom