Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Purrfect Couple~ (Stonetribe x Frogger)

Amaya didn’t expect to be pulled into a sweet, tender hug… or for every part of their bodies to press together. Taken by surprise, she could only blink as she froze, her mind struggling to keep up with current events… but then, her arms went to wrap around him, too. Part of Amaya wants to push him back, because she can’t stand the idea of being so close to another person, only… this is Yoshi-chan. It feels nice to be pulled in so close, to have the heat of his body warming hers… to have his hand rubbing up and down her back. It was impossible to get her trembling under control, though. Amaya blinked and sniffled once he broke the hug, emerald and sapphire blue clashing next. A hand lifted so her thumb could brush one of his tears away.

“I’m sorry, Yoshi-chan… I wish I was stronger for you. I wish I wasn’t so weak. I wish I could be everything you want me to be. I just… I don’t know…” Amaya swallowed past the lump in her throat, her eyes looking deeply into his. “I don’t want you to be crying over me, I know that much… I don’t want you to miss out on anything because of me…” Her other hand came up, both now cradling his face between the palms. Amaya began to lean in, then… ever so gently kissing away every single one of his tears. “I’m so ashamed of myself…” she whispered against his skin, and, having found a tear at the corner of his lips, went to kiss it away as well. “I want to be stronger for you. I want you to experience everything life has to offer you.”

Yoshi smiled warmly, beyond happy that he was able to help calm her down, even if only a little. He giggled a little as she kissed away the tears on his face. "Hey that tickles eheh!" Yet, he also felt something else when she kissed him like that. Something new to him that he couldn't quite describe. Ignoring it for now, he could see that she still needed him. "Don't feel bad Amaya-chan, it'll be okay! I don't want you to miss out on anything either, so I can help you be strong. We can be strong together!" He said naively, not entirely even understanding what she meant by being strong. He leaned in to hug her again, closing his eyes and resting his face against hers.

Cradling her close like this, the young neko boy was able to take in the comforting fragrance of Amaya's shampoo. "Mhmm, you hair smells good Amaya-chan~" He said, feeling warm and fuzzy. Leaning into her more, he found himself unable to ignore that feeling he got when he was close to her like this. He rather liked it, it made him want to somehow be even closer with her. "I-I like this, just being here with you Amaya-chan. Let's just stay like this for a while~" Looking into her eyes, he decided to try what she was doing earlier. He began to kiss away the remaining tears on her face, and without even thinking about it he simply began to kiss her on the lips.

"Th-Thank you, Yoshi-chan." Amaya nestled into this embrace, this time not as shy as the first time. It's strange, but... she found comfort in his arms. Maybe it has to do with the purring-? It could be. A soft sigh left her lips before very long, their bodies joined together in a way that is unmistakably intimate. Yoshi-chan is hugging her from between her legs, after all. "Hm? My hair?" Amaya replied, her eyes fluttering open. "Oh. I started using a new shampoo a few days ago-? I'm glad you like it." This time a laugh slipped free, especially as he fought to get closer. Amaya didn't mind, though. If anything, she wanted to be closer, too. "I like being here with you..." she whispered next, but when their eyes met... it was almost as if she'd eaten butterflies for breakfast. A strange fluttery feeling started in her chest... only to spread to her stomach the longer he looked into her eyes.

Amaya didn't expect the kisses, not one bit. In an instant, dark red painted the poor girl's features. How is she going to explain this one?! Ever so gently, she placed a hand on his chest, to put a stop to the kisses. Amaya looked deeply into his blue eyes, trying to find the right words. "Yoshi-chan," she decided to start with, a small smile gracing her lips. "I know I kissed you a moment ago... but it was only on the cheeks. Um. The lips? I'm, ah..." Amaya began to blush darker and darker, shifting nervously under him now. Of course, with her embarrassment, she didn't realize their hips were rubbing together. "I-I don't know how to explain this... Um... You need to save kisses on the lips... for somebody special. I know I'm special to you, Yoshi-chan, but you don't plan on... um... mating with me, do you?" It's the only way she can think of telling him the difference! Amaya bit her lip, almost to the point she broke skin.

The warm and fuzzy feeling that Yoshi was previously experiencing was growing stronger and stronger. He didn't know why, but kissing Amaya was fun! He didn't offer any resistance when she gently pushed him away though, pouting only for a split second before smiling warmly with half lidded eyes. "Ah, really?" He asked, curious to know what Amaya could tell him about the flutterly feeling in his stomach. She tried to explain that he needed to save such actions for someone he was in love with, however even with his instincts he was only vaguely familiar with the concept of mating due to his young kitten mindset.

"Hmmm.." He said, pondering all this. "Well, why shouldn't we mate Amaya chan?" He asked innocently. "I'm not sure why, but kissing you feels... really really good~ It's making my heart beat really fast, but in a good kind of way! Doesn't it feel good for you too? I can feel your heart beating too~" He could feel it just from them embracing each other, but he placed his hands on Amaya's chest to iterate his point. Or rather, he placed one hand on her chest and the other on her breast! It wasn't even intentional, though he definitely enjoyed how it fed his arousal even more. "If this is what matting feels like, then I think I definitely want to mate with you~" Without waiting for a response, he leaned back in and kissed Amaya on the lips again. As he kissed her, his hands wandered onto her body, sensually exploring her hips and rear.

No, wait. Did he just say-? Amaya couldn’t find the right words to say, or really, anything at all. How is she supposed to respond to that?! It’s… kind of embarrassing… A soft gasp ripped free from her lips as he placed one hand on her chest, the other on her breast… and though she knew he didn’t mean to, it sent an electric shock throughout her entire body. Heat rose to her face in an instant. Amaya opened her mouth, half a dozen things coming to mind now as to what she can say on the situation… only, he didn’t give her the chance to. Nope! Yoshi-chan had decided right then to lean back in and kiss her again. As he kissed her, his hands roamed over her body… exploring her hips and rear, and making her melt a little on the inside.

It didn’t help any that a warm, sort of electric feeling had sparked in the pit of her stomach. Amaya wanted to push him away, she really did, if only to tell him that he needs to save himself for somebody more important than she is… and yet… Her lips parted underneath his with a sigh, and it wasn’t long before their tongues began to tangle together in a sensual dance. Amaya couldn’t tell if she started it, or if he did. All she knew was that it felt good… really, really good. A shift of her body had their hips rubbing together, and though it was unintentional, it only served to make everything else more… intense. Amaya let out a soft little moan, unconsciously lifting a hand so it could sneak underneath the hood of his sweatshirt, to rub at one of his eyes. It was always something he loved as a kitten, so… chances are, he’ll like it still.

All of the soft gasps and sighs coming from Amaya were like music to Yoshi's ears. And indeed, her lightly scratching his ears was met with much delight on his end if the now very audible purring was any indication. He too moaned into their kiss, though he wasn't at all embarrassed about it and such made no effort to keep it quiet. As their hips accidentally rubbed together, Yoshi realized that this was another source of pleasure and began to intentionally, softly grind against her. He didn't realize it himself, but by now his manhood was starting to become erect from their intimate interaction, and Amaya would be able to feel it poking her.

The young neko boy was getting drunk off of making out with his beloved master like this, it was so exhilarating! And unfortunately for poor Amaya-chan (or perhaps actually fortunately?) he wasn't at all shy or afraid to explore these new found feelings. He began to french her a little more aggressively, his tongue playfully assaulting hers whilst also exploring the rest of her mouth. His hands grew a little bolder as well, going from merely feeling the curves on Amaya's body to eagerly groping them and caressing them.

"Aah..." Amaya's lips parted under his to let out a moan, and to pull in oxygen for her deprived lungs. A dark blush had spread over the girl's cheeks, only the red did not stop until the tips of her ears are hot as well. It's impossible to think straight, or to make her heart slow down any. It was a miracle she could think well enough to know that she needs to stop this. It's strange, though... Amaya feels hot all over, not just because of the fact she's blushing. How to describe it-? No, this isn't the time to be analyzing this! Amaya has to focus on the reasons why they shouldn't be doing this sort of thing... even if it feels really, really good!

It was a miracle she had enough coherent thought to put a hand on his chest. Dark green eyes looked up at him, darker now because of the shadows cast by the tree branches up above their heads and because of a newfound lust. Amaya bit the corner of her lip, tilting her head while she tried to caught her breath and collect her thoughts. "Yoshi-chan, I... Aah..." In the blink of an eye, all resolve to stop this melted under the... surprisingly persuasive influence of his tongue going up the curve of her throat. A whimper quickly following the moan, Amaya arched up off the ground, every inch of their bodies pressing tightly together. Somehow or another, one of her hands crept underneath his sweatshirt... her nails lightly digging into the small of his back.

Indeed, Yoshi was now much too enamored in exploring Amaya's body sexually to really pay any heed to her weak attempts to protest. When she gently pushed him away, he barely gave her enough time to say anything at all before leaning back in and spontaneously licked her throat up to her chin. He was incredibly curious to discover even more ways that he could make her feel good. He decided to try experimenting with her neck, peppering it with many light kisses. He followed that up with a single, much longer and sensual kiss. By the time he was done, his sucking her skin like that would leave a noticeable love bite. Moving on from her neck, he adjusted himself so that he could reach her ear which he began to lightly and playfully nibble. During all this, he would find himself grinding his hips against her's even more. His manhood was now fully erect as well and Amaya would unmistakably realize this due to how close their bodies were.

Ooh… No, wait! I need to stop this! I… I can’t let this continue! Amaya is trying to do the right thing here, but… it feels so good. It’s not like anything she’s ever felt before. A jolt of electricity went down her spine as their hips clashed together all over again, heat sparking in her veins. It was impossible to recover after that onslaught of pleasure. Amaya trembled underneath him, her eyes fluttering. “Aah…” Another soft little moan bubbled up, Amaya’s nails scraped down the length of his back this time. A few threads of gold fell into dark green eyes, but she didn’t pay any attention. In fact… she couldn’t even think straight. The tip of her tongue swiped over her dry lips, and it’s with a moan that she twisted a little. “Yoshi-chan… I… This… This… I…” Come on, say it! As cowardly and stupid as it is, Amaya can’t think straight. Usually she’d be able to talk herself out of it, but not right now. “I want you to touch me,” she pleaded, her toes curling… her knees pressing in on his sides, so he can’t move away. “Please… I’m losing my mind here…”

Such an experience was entirely new to the both of them, however unlike Amaya who had the common sense to realize the implications that their actions entailed and as such was hesitant (to say the least), Yoshi on the other hand was blissfully unaware of the nature of what they were doing and was all too happy and eager to continue. Who could have thought that such a sweet little kitty could be so horny and naughty?! After what must have seemed like forever, the young neko boy finally let up, ceasing to nibble on her ear as well as any other fore play (save for grinding his hips into hers), and listened to what the flustered girl had to say. He gazed down at her, breathing heavily and lustfully, a cat like smile adorning his face.

(In)conveniently though, it seemed that just as soon as he was willing to take a moment to listen to her, Amaya had finally lost the last of her will to stop their heated encounter. Instead of meekly requesting that he at least slow down, she instead sweetly asked him to merely touch her, giving into the temptation of pleasure. Naturally, Yoshi was all too eager to oblige. "Ha... Okay Amaya-chan!" He said in between heavy breaths. "Where do you want me to touch you? I want you to show me the place that will make you feel most good! I want to make you feel really really good~"

Does he seriously expect her to blurt it out? How does she explain that she wants his hands all over? How does she tell him that… she wants him to explore her body like he was doing just a minute ago? Amaya’s sort of… curious how it’d feel to have his hands on her breasts, on her… bare skin. Ooh! It’s too embarrassing to say out loud!! Heat began burning away at her face, and there’s not a doubt in her mind that it’s the deepest, darkest red possible. Amaya fought not to cover it out of self-preservation, and instead bit her lip. ’Show him the place that will make her feel most good’? Doesn’t he realize-? No, of course not. Yoshi-chan is sweet, and innocent, and… he doesn’t understand what he’s doing right now. It’s a slap of reality, but she really does need to stop this. Yoshi-chan doesn’t need to be doing this sort of thing, not until he understands… well, more than he does right now.

“Ah… Amaya? Is that you?” A familiar voice spoke up, interrupting this little… make-out session. “What’s going on here?”

In an instant, Amaya froze underneath him. “E-Emily-chan!” she chirped, her face so hot, the skin was liable to melt off any second. “H-H-How are you?! I thought you wouldn’t be back until later!”

Emily lifted a brow, her arms going to cross under her breasts. A tall, curvy beauty with fiery red hair and impossibly dark blue eyes, it’s a wonder she doesn’t have a boyfriend yet… or how she managed to sneak up on them when she’s popular. “I came back early because I missed you,” Emily drawled, the girl’s expression not angry… but protective? “I checked at our dorm, but you weren’t there… and so I’ve been walking around campus, trying to find you. Who’s this?” Emily asked, gesturing towards the boy that’s practically dry-humping her best friend. “Excuse me, do you mind stopping that? I’m trying to have a serious conversation here,” she huffed next, eyes narrowing. Who does he think he is?! Huh?

Yoshi jumped just a little as well, not expecting anyone else to show up and interrupt their lovey-dovey moment. If anything, Amaya's sudden squeak surprised him more than the newcomer's voice did. Lifting his head and looking back, a blank expression was fixed on his face as he registered his surroundings. He was so caught up in exploring arousal for the first time in his life that he seemed to take the silly kitty a moment to adjust his mind. As the two girls talked, a wide and goofy smile slowly spread across the neko boy's face as he realized it was none other than Emily, his second favorite (As well as the only other) human!

Despite how enthusiastically he was loving his beloved master just a moment ago and how very horny he was becoming, all such thoughts quickly vanished from his mind. Even his full erection promptly calmed down. In one swift and surprisingly graceful movement, Yoshi harmlessly rolled off of Amaya, landing on his back right beside her. He then jumped to his feet and proceeded to suddenly glomp Emily, almost certainly taking her by surprise, thankfully holding back enough so as to not outright tackle her to the ground. As he did, he gleefully exclaimed, "Emily-chan!!!" He proceeded to affectionately nuzzle her, forgetting all about their previous discussion earlier that morning about how explaining their situation to her could require a degree of carefulness. He looked up at her with bright, wide eyes. "Emily-chan, it's me Yoshi! Look, I'm a human now!".

“Excuse me? I don’t know who the hell you are.” Emily isn’t one to beat around the bush, or to play nice every minute of every day. Nope. After traveling for… fourteen hours straight, she so isn’t in the mood. “Get off me!” A hand shoved roughly at his affectionately nuzzling cheek, a scowl settling over her pretty lips. “The only one who’s allowed to hug me is Amaya-chan, thank you very much.” Emily frowned this time around, her blue eyes narrowing in a rather impressive display of a glare. It isn’t often she glares at people, but she’s willing to go so far for this one, especially since he was pretty handsy with her best friend… what? Ten seconds ago?

Amaya had to swallow her pride -and her embarrassment- to scramble up off the ground. “E-Emily-chan… It… It’s really nice to see you again… Ah… I… I don’t know how to say this. I planned on telling you more… delicately,” she went on to explain, her eyes dropping to the pouting boy off to the side, “but… this is Yoshi-chan. I don’t know how this is possible, but… it’s him. It’s really Yoshi-chan.” Emily’s frown deepened, both hands resting on her hips as she considered this newest development in things. “So… You’re saying that our secret little kitty, the one we kept hidden in our dorm room… is this boy.” Amaya nodded enthusiastically. “I’m not buying it.”

“What? Why?!”

“It just isn’t possible! Have you lost your marbles, Amaya? Yoshi is dead! I hate to tell you that, but it’s true! I’m the one who had to stay on the phone for hours while you cried and cried! I don’t know how many ways I can tell you that!” Emily waved a hand to the boy. “This is just some sick psycho who’s playing off your emotions!” Emily openly glared at him again. “I suggest you get the hell away from my friend, before I start using these heels to step on your hands.”

Yoshi had never thought of Emily as anything other than a loving and caring companion, so he couldn't have possible fathomed or even realize her already clear disdain for him. It was an unfortunate scenario to be sure. Her shoving him away like that was the last possible thing he would have expected, so it managed to catch him off guard and he clumsily fell back to the ground. "Woah woah ouch!" He said as he landed on the ground with a thud. He quickly sat back up and began to rub his bruised backside. "Ouch... Geeze Emily-chan that kinda hurt! What did you do that for?" He asked her with skeptical eyes of his own now.

He watched as their conversation unfolded. Amaya tried to explain their situation to her but Emily wasn't having any of it, understandably so of course. It still hadn't occurred to him that their situation had to be explained carefully if she were to ever believe them. Emily then turned her attention back to him, threatening to use force if he didn't immediately leave. She wasn't the only one peeved off now, as the neko kitty was feeling a degree of frustration himself. "But it's true!" He said defiantly. "I don't know how either, but it really is me! I'll do whatever I need to do in order to convince you that I really am Yoshi! So, so please at least be a little nicer okay!" Amusingly, it seemed that even when agitated Yoshi retained an obviously sweet side of him.

Emily closed her eyes, trying to be the mature one here and count backwards from ten to calm down... and yet, it seems like that's not going to help things any. "I'm sorry," she huffed, an eye cracking open to glare at the boy now, "but I really doubt there's anything you can say that can convince me otherwise. I'm not willing to play along with this sick game, either. My friend has had to go through enough as it is without your... delusions messing with her head!" Emily waved a hand to portray a fraction of the frustration she feels on her end, though this guy doesn't look like he's going to get with the program anytime soon. A spark of anger went off in the girl's blue eyes.

"Amaya-chan," Emily cooed, kneeling down next to the ground and gently brushing threads of gold from her eyes. "I wish I could have been here sooner. If I'd known creeps like this were moving in on you... I'd come back right away." Emily is usually enthusiastic and sweet, funny and playful... only, she's been traveling for the past several hours, way more than anybody should, and to return with some strange guy dry-humping her best friend? Yeah, it doesn't sit well with anybody. Emily was studying Amaya carefully, hands cupping her face. "Have you lost weight? Have you been eating like you should?" Emily demanded to know, frowning now.

Yoshi's upset expression grew worse. Hearing such harsh words from the other sole person he knew and cared for was very difficult to take in stride. He at least partially realized that she was only acting this way because she didn't believe that his, or even Amaya's, words to be true. However that didn't make attitude towards him much easier to tolerate. With his eyes tearing up He was about to was about to protest quite loudly, however seeing Emily kneel down and show genuine concern for Amaya was enough he stop him from escalating their situation any further. Taking a deep breath he spoke up. "H-Hey, I'm not a creep!" He said, up and his voice faltering a little. "And that's not fair, you should at least give me a chance to prove that I really am Yoshi."

As to how he would go about proving that he really was Amaya's sweet little kitten, he wasn't quite sure. Explaining things to Emily was already going to be tricky and difficult, and trying to do so while she was aggravated like this would only make it all the worse. After thinking about it as hard as he could, Yoshi could only come to the conclusion that he'd have to do it the same way he convinced Amaya. "In order to prove that I really am Yoshi-chan, ask me anything that that happened when you were alone with me. Something that happened that nobody else would have known about!"

“Oh my God, I can’t handle this. Not right now.” Emily’s words dripped with frustration and impatience, but her look portrayed that and more. “I just got back. All I wanted to do is see my best friend again, after all the crap I’ve had to put up with, and… I don’t know if I can handle this right now. I’ve got plenty piled up on my plate. I need…” Lost for words, Emily ran a hand over her face… not that that helped things any. Tendrils of fiery red swayed to brush against the girl’s flushed cheeks, bringing out the blue of her eyes. It wasn’t until after she pulled a deep breath into her lungs that Emily cracked open an eye, looked the boy over. Alright, so… she can kinda see why Amaya-chan might get hung up on this one. He’s cute. Really cute. If he wasn’t completely psycho, Emily would’ve gone after him herself. Emily let out a long, exasperated sigh, gently pulling Amaya-chan up onto her feet.

“Okay. Fine. I’ll play your game.” Emily looked him in the eye, hands placed on her hips as she faced off with this new… obstacle in their lives. “Let me see. Aah… Ask you anything that only happened… when I was alone with Yoshi-chan, right?” Emily tapped a finger on her chin, thinking. “Alright! I got it!” A smile spread wide across her face. Of course there’s no way he’ll know this one. “On my birthday last year, I ended up not celebrating. Do you know the reason why?” Ha. He’s not going to know. Emily’s brother landed himself in the hospital, because of a ridiculous stunt he tried to pull. He ended up with a concussion, three broken ribs, and a fractured kneecap. How twisted is that?

"Just one chance is all I need!" He insisted, watching her with a very determined expression. Naturally, he wouldn't really understand the hassles of traveling which added to Emily's frustration. All he knew was that she was only being mean to him because she didn't know who he really was. Once he convinced her though, everything would go back to normal!.. Right? Aside from the whole kitten turning into a human thing of course, but that was beside the point. His expression turned much lighter with relief when she begrudgingly agreed to his little test. He listened to her words carefully, partly knowing that she might never believe him if his first answer was too off.

"Why you didn't celebrate your birthday last year?" He repeated out loud. He took a moment to think very carefully so that his answer would be as accurate as possible. Already he hit a bit of a mental speed bump as he tried to remember what a birthday even was. "Birthday, birthday..." He mused, furrowing his brow. "Oh! That was the day with the colorful floating balls right? Yeah yeah I remember! Those were so much fun to play wi-" He stopped abruptly, catching himself from becoming distracted. "I mean yes I remember that day. "You both were talking about your brother right? Because he hurt himself. You both seemed really sad because he hurt himself really bad!" He watched her even more intently than before, anxiously awaiting her answer.

Even if, by some miracle, he manages to guess right… how does he explain the fact he's no longer a kitten? It just isn't possible for a kitten to pass away, only to magically be… resurrected, but as a human. It just doesn't happen that way. Emily brushed a few threads of fiery red behind an ear, her mind pretty set on the idea that this guy's a creep. How he found out Amaya-chan had a kitten hidden away in their dorm, she has no idea… none whatsoever. Both hands placed on her hips, Emily waited… just to groan and rub a hand over her face at his question. “Yes,” she drawled, exasperation practically dripping off the letters onto the ground… if that was at all possible, that is.

“It was the day with the… colorful… floating… balls.” Is he serious? Doesn’t he know what ‘balloons’ are? Ugh. It’s all just an act. It has to be. Emily cracked open an eye, light reflecting off blue and dancing along her fierce scowl. It… didn’t take long for the scowl to melt, though, or for an incredulous look to replace the one of skepticism. What the-? How did he know?! Emily stepped back, both hands lifted. “No way. No. Absolutely not. How-? No-! It just… It isn’t possible!” Amaya moved around her flabbergasted friend to join the young man trying to prove what he really is, a gentle hand touching him on the shoulder. It went down his back a moment later, rubbing softly, as if to calm his nerves. “I know, it shouldn’t be,” Amaya replied, just as lost as she. “I know. I just… I know it’s him, Emily-chan. You have to believe us.”

Yoshi watched the as hostile and frustrated expression on Emily's face turn into one of suspicion, though obviously still very frazzled. A wave of confusion washed over the young minded neko boy. He answered the question correctly, right? So then why was she still so distrustful of him? It seemed that naively assumed that once he answered her question correctly she would then quickly accept him as the true Yoshi. He was about to verbally protest when Amaya joined his side and began to rub his back, soothing his sudden frustration. That's right, Amaya already believed him! He was so caught up in the moment that he had forgotten that she was even there. Surely with her help the two of them definitely be able to convince he.

"I-It's true!" He said speaking up again, though this time remembering not to let his emotions get the best of him. "I admit that I don't know how either. I don't even remember what it was like very well. But, it really is me!" He suddenly took Emily's hands in his, not realizing how volatile such an action could be right now. "Here, ask me something else! Something else that only you and me would know about. I'll answer as many questions as it takes to convince you that I'm Yoshi! A hundred, a thousand even!" He offered her a warm and bright smile despite her earlier aggression towards him. The idea of Emily being his friend again was more than enough motivation for Yoshi to endure her confusion.

“Paws off!” Emily protested, slipping her hands out of his and taking several steps back. Is this guy out of his mind? Just how far is he willing to go for this silly charade? Huh? A scowl slapped all over her face… hiding the fact that his bright, warm smile melted her heart a little around the edges, Emily coughed and looked elsewhere. Even though she did, it didn’t really hide that she blushing. “I can’t believe I’m playing along…” she grumbled under her breath. “Alright! Alright! Fine. I’m not going to ask you a hundred questions… or a thousand, but I’ll ask at least another one. I don’t know how many will follow.” Emily ran a hand through her hair, several strands of fiery red tumbling about her shoulders, curling against her flushed cheeks. “I swear…” she said on a sigh.

Ask something else that only Yoshi-chan and her know about? Hm. Emily rubbed the back of her neck, eyes looking off elsewhere as she collected her thoughts. “You keep insisting on 'proving’ yourself, so fine. Do you know why… I stayed up all night right before Valentine's Day?” Part of the reason had to do with a stupid boy, of course, but Emily had to study for an important exam, too. Amaya rubbed a hand over Yoshi-chan’s shoulder, down his spine. “Valentine's Day is the day I… brought home chocolates, in pink and red boxes,” she chose to explain. Her lips were pulled into a small smile. “It was also the day I bought you your favorite toy.”

Despite Emily not showing any signs that she would warm up to him just yet, Yoshi still found himself frowning a little and just a bit disappointed when she head-strongly pulled away from him whilst also telling him to keep his hands to himself. He managed to shake it off after a few seconds though, returning to his optimistic smiling self. It helped of course that she was still willing, if begrudgingly so, to give him more chances to convince her that he and the adorable little kitten in their apartment were one and the same. "Ah that's alright!" He confirmed. "Just ask me as many questions as you want and I promise that I can answer them!"

Just like before, he made sure to listen very carefully to her question, his concentration quite visible. "Why you stayed up all night before Valentine's Day?" He repeated after her. He immediately set to thinking, and yet again he seemed to run into trouble figuring out exactly which date she was referring to. "Valentine's, Valentine's day, uhhh.." Thankfully, Amaya was there to help him out by explaining some of the things that would jog his memory. "Oooohh! You mean the day where you brought home that little stuffed mousey right? Yes I remember now! Okay so, the reason Emily-chan was up all night.. You were, oh! You were sitting at the desk writing things for the exam-y you both kept talking about all week. You were having a lot of trouble focusing because of that boy though, Hiro-san I think his name was.." He frowned a little again, remembering that night in clearer detail. "You ended up crying quietly a few times.. So I tried to cheer you up by jumping onto the desk and nuzzling your hand, like I do with Amaya-chan.." His expression turned a little more somber, as remembering Emily being so upset was making him a little depressed as well.

Amaya tucked a few threads of hair behind an ear, though it did little, since others swept forward to brush against her cheek. An amused smile played along the girl’s lips. Of course he remembers nothing except the stuffed mouse she bought him… A chuckle leaving her shortly after, Amaya just continued to rub his back and shoulder. It is not her place to do or say anything else. Just like he did with her, Yoshi-chan has to prove to Emily-chan he is who he says he is. Dark green eyes studied him as he thought back to that day, trying to remember… It was not long, though, before he spoke up… and with every little detail he shared, Emily-chan’s skepticism melted into incredulity once again.

“No way…” It wasn’t any louder than a whisper, but it was almost as if she was yelling this, it was so quiet. “There’s just… no way. It isn’t possible. Yoshi-chan… can’t be brought back from the dead. I had to talk with you on the phone for hours,” Emily continued, though this time her eyes went to Amaya-chan. “You were crying your eyes out. I don’t… I…” Emily shook her head, bits and pieces of fiery red swaying back and forth with the motion. “Fine. I give up,” she said on a sigh, throwing her hands up into the air. “I’m not saying I believe any of this… but I’ll go along with it. For now.” Emily placed her hands on her hips, studying him from head to toe. “You’re… Yoshi-chan, huh.” It wasn’t so much a question, but a statement. “Okay. Ah… I guess my first question is… when did… he first show up? This morning? Yesterday? The day before?” It can’t be too long ago, if looks are anything to go by. He doesn’t know much of anything about being human. Don’t get her wrong, Amaya-chan is a sweetheart, it’s just that… you don’t inform a newly transformed kitten about the art of… sex. Oh no. That’s just not the right way to go. Emily lifted a hand in order to pinch the bridge of her nose. “First off? You shouldn’t be… humping out in public, neither one of you. Seriously. Come on. Get up.” Emily moved in, offering the two a hand up.

At the moment, Yoshi was oblivious the the mild amusement that he was bringing Amaya with his reactions to remembering the events of that date, as he was much too focused on Emily's own reactions to really take notice of anything else. After answering correctly the first time only for her to understandably still doubt him had the young neko boy a little unsure what to expect now. Would he have to answer another question after this one? He would oblige of course, but her cold behavior towards him was still rather discouraging. Furthermore, this was becoming increasingly stressful. What if he answered incorrectly? Would one mistake ruin his chances completely despite already answering correctly once? The thought of his first answer becoming invalidated seemed especially frustrating to him, and all this distress was now really beginning to visibly show. He was very glad that Amaya was right there with him to help calm his nerves with her soothing back rub.

Thankfully though, he was granted another moment of conscious respite when he saw that Emily's reaction to his answer matched up with one she had when he answered correctly the first time. "Did I get it right? I did didn't I!?" He said excitedly before turning back to Amaya. "Amaya-chan we did it! We really did it! I-I mean, I think we did at least? But it's good for now right?" He hurriedly turned back to Emily, trying to goofily focus on them both at once. "Yes it's me Emily-chan! It's really me!!" Stopping a moment to keep himself from getting to excited, he resumed explaining himself. "Ah well, all I really remember was waking up sitting in the middle of our room this morning.. Anything before that I, I, well I can't really say.." He furrowed his brow for a bit as he tried to remember any meaningful details before forgetting about it entirely before Emily addressed what they were doing prior to her arrival. "Ah? Humping?" He asked, tilting his head to the side as he took her hand and she helped him up. "Oh do you mean how we were kissing just now? I love kissing Amaya-chan, it's really fun! She really likes it too! Right Amaya-chan!" He turned his head back to her, entirely unaware of how embarrassing bringing attention to something like that could be for her.

Horrified, Amaya could only blush and stutter as two pairs of eyes locked onto her... analyzing her for one moment of weakness. In an instant she dropped her own gaze, suddenly finding her shoes interesting. At first pink touched her pale features... only, it did not take long for red to replace the soft color. Even the tips of her ears were burning. Just... what came over her? It is not like her to... to... lose control. "I-I-I would like it if we do not talk about it!" Amaya finally found the words to blurt out, even though it came out a bit louder than she intended. A quick glance about revealed that several curious passerby had looked their way, a few with judgment in their eyes. Amaya swallowed past the lump in her throat, fingers curling into the hem of her sweatshirt until the knuckles were white. "I... I do not know what came over me, okay? I just..." Rosy red was quickly replaced by a shade more along the lines of crimson, bringing out the green of her eyes. "H-How about we take this conversation... elsewhere? I mean, I think it'd be a little... awkward if we continue out here, where anyone can hear us..." Amaya curled in on herself a little, obviously suffering from embarrassment.

Emily-chan couldn't resist laughing a little at her best friend's cute face. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she apologized, moving in to wrap her arms around the other girl. "I didn't mean to tease you, I swear." A hand brushed over soft, feathery gold hair to help soothe. "Alright... I'll admit it, I did, but this is the first time I've ever seen you fooling around with a boy! How else am I supposed to react? Huh?" Another laugh dancing through the awkward silence, Emily-chan pulled away to look Amaya in the eye. "I mean, seriously! I've never seen you even remotely interested in a boy... and the moment I come back, I see you... tangled up in a complete stranger, kissing and... and moaning!" Amaya groaned and buried her face into Emily-chan's shoulder, desperate to escape the humiliation of this whole situation. Emily was grinning ear to ear. "I know, I know... I should feel bad, but I'm just... I'm having a lot of trouble finding any regret," Emily dared to share, looking over at Yoshi-chan at this point. "Come on. Let's head on back to our dorm. I think it's about time we teach... Yoshi-chan a thing or two about being human. What do you say?" Amaya mumbled something, and though the words were nothing but a garbled mess... it sounded like an agreement.

Back
Top Bottom