Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have a sister? (Lunardysis and myself)

[Yeah.]

"Yeah, thanks." She smiled, she did feel bad that he had to walk back or if he chose to..ride the bus. She smiled, her tail brushing his arm and her hand 'accientally' brushing his own. She turned and walked inside, the day passing on by and soon the next day appeared and so did seven that night. Her hair curled, pulling on a nice black dress that her mother helped pick out for her. Wanting to make a good impresssion, at least hoping she had the day before and she stood outside for him.

It had taken several hours of begging before his dad had let him borrow the car. It wasn't anything special, but it looked nice and ran fine, literally purring. He got dressed, wearing something simple and comfortable,hoping it showed he was classy enough to get dressed up, but not so much as it lowered his social and laid back kind of nature. After several warning he drove off to her place to stop outside and walk to meet her at her door.His jaw nearly dropping "Wow...you look great," he said as his eyes scanned her up and down.

She smiled brightly, "Thank you. You're not too shabby yourself." She said, her finger poking his shoulder and her mother stepped out. "You two have a good time." She said and watched them leave before shutting the door. "Wow.. nice car." She said and walked up to it, her hands running along it slowly and she smiled softly.

He smiled "Yeah...it's pretty nice," he said, thogh not going into detail. He opened her door and then got in. Driving off when she was strapped in. "Theres a nice diner in the city,not to crowded but they sell almost anythiing."

"All right, sounds good." She nodded her head as she buckled herself in, smiling after he opened the car door for her. "I haven't seen this much chivalry in a long time." She grinned, not many men were much like that anymore. But in no matter of tmie they were there and she looked it over. It looked good and she breathed in after getting out of the car with him, and she looked over to him.

He blushed a bit, he was rather traditional at times. "Well then shall we?" he asked offering his and so they could walk in together.

She smiled brightly, "We shall." She said, her hand taking his and she stepped inside with him. Soon they were sat down at a table in teh back corner and they sat down at the booth and she thanked the hostess before she looked up to Fen. Her head cocking to the side, "So what's good here?" She asked and leaned over.

"Well this place does a lot of things, but can't go wrong with the simple things like steak and fish, pasta is good to," he said as he looked at the menu.

"Oh, that's good." She nodded her head once she heard the word steak. Her mouth watered, she wasn't a girl who liked to order a salad and call it good. No, she had to have her meat and she loved it dearly as she waited to get hers ordered.

When the waitress came over Fn ordered the steak, and he let Aislyn order her meal.He knew some guys liked to order for both,but he never really did unless she specifially asked him.

She cocked her brow at his choice and she smiled, "Steak as well. Medium rare, please." She sat back and she smiled over to him just before their waitress left with their orders and she smiled to him oftly once more. "So what movie shall we see?" She asked.

"Not sure, was going to let yu choose," he said. He had seen the titles on the internet, there was a fantasy one which was hugely popular, a romantic comedy, an action sci-fi one, and several others. He didn't care much for mushy things, though if she wanted to he could bare it for her.

She stuck her tongue out at him and she smiled softly, "how about that action sci-fi one? that one seems good." She nodded her head and she sat back slowly as she looked over to him and into his eyes.

His ears sorta pered in surprise at her choice, was she for real? He had thought she'd go with the romantic comedy, but then again all day she had been proving to be different from other girls. "Alright," he said with a smile and he looked back at her. Her eyes had a strange familiarity, as if he had seen them before,he just didn't know why.

She saw his ears perk up and she laughed softly, 'what?" she asked as he seemed surprised at her choice though she smiled and she sat back slowly. And they were familiar, though neither knew why. She smiled, her tail slowly swaying back and forth and she continued to look into his eyes. Though soon their food was brought out and she thanked the waitress as she cut a piece of her steak and took a bite an dishged softly, happily at how good it tasted.

He smiled and thanked the waitress as well. "Told you it's good," he aid as she seemed to enjoy it. He ate as well, slowly, making the dinner last a bit longer.

She smiled and looked to him as she as well began to eat slowly so their dinner could be longer, and be able to have a nice conversation and not make it quick and awkward. "I'll have to come here more often. This is very good." She said and smiled as she took a bite of her other food, looking to him.

"Do they make things like this in missouri?" he asked her as he ate. He wanted to know more about her, maybe he had met her at some point.

"Mmm, they do. this and there is always barbeque out in missouri. The have barbeque contests. We go to the contest and eat their food and choose who's food is the best." She grinned and nodded her head as he could probably tell that she did like food and she smiled softly.

"What is your favorite food?" he asked, asking her several questions, like preference of music, color, and things like that.

"Food wise, everything." She grinned, "If you haven't eaten it, how can you say you don't like it?" She asked and smiled softly. "Music, I liike classic rock and roll, country, some hip hop if it isn't all cussing and about screwing." She laughed and sat backs lowly. "And color, well I like red." She nodded her head and she smiled softly. "What aobut you?" she asked.

"Food wise, well not salads," he said with a smile. "Color....hmmm...probably green," he said not finding it surprising she didn't like the exact color he did. "As for music, not to big on country, or rap, but listen to almost anything else."

She smiled and nodded her head slowly, "Well my mother is a huge country gal. so I've grown up to listen to it." She nodded and she chuckled softly. "But classic rock is my favorite." She nodded her head and crossed her legs, blushing as her foot brushed his leg and she looked down and cleared her throat.

Gently his tail edged under the table, brushing her leg back. "I see...guess in the city not a lot of poeple listen to country," he said. Soon he finished his meal, despite his slow eating.

She smiled and nodded herh ead, "It's all right, once you listen to it everyday.." She laughed and rolled her eyes as she slowly as well finished her meal and she looked over as the bill was brought and she smiled softly to him as her hand moved to grasp it.

Back
Top Bottom