Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have a sister? (Lunardysis and myself)

Mizzet

Pulsar
The school bus came to a stop with a gentle hiss as the breaks kicked in. The students clamored off of it, though a bit slowly as it was the bus going to school rather then leaving it. No one seemed to like the ride much, as most where sleepy and bored. Tails hung low and ears drooping as they all filed off slowly.

Fen was no different, he got off the bus like everyone else. His calico tail was limping hanging and his ears drooping in the same tired 'I don't want to be here' sort of way. Yellow eyes seemingly dull and uninterested, lacking the usual life and energy they had as the day came to an end. His book bag felt heavy and the urge to go on was dwingling. Though soon the comfort of his desk became a nice pillow as he threw his book bag on top and quickly laid his head down upon it. The slim neko boy was rather popular in the school, not the most popular, but being part of the track team, and basketball team had it's perks. He was, well goodlooking, charming, adorable, wat ever the girls liked to call him. His grades where decent enough for him to be a good student, but not high enough for him to be labeled as a nerd. He was tall,semi-muscular due to sports making him an ideal target for squeeling freshman at times. Though the football team took most of the schools atention, no big surprise there.

As the class filled in the teacher. A rather old dog 'barked' in front of the class. "Alright I hope your all feeling sheerful this morning, because today we have a new student," he announced. Everyone looked at the door waiting for the new kid to show.

(Hope this is okay, any changes you want lemme know)

"Why..?" Was the only word that left her mouth as her mother pulled up to the school and parked the car, she sighed softly before she yawned and groaned. Kids were getting off of the bus and walking into the school. "Because I need this job. And this school will do well for you. Now go." She said and kissed her head before the girl climbed out of the car and held her bag to her side, a few people already looking at her oddly as she wasn't a usual student here.

Finding her locker and getting everything ready the bell rang for her first class. Aislyn was her name, a young neko. Her fur a mixed color of brown, white and black. Her ears were perked up as she was quite interested in what classes she had and she swallowed as her tail flicked from side to side. Her dark yellow eyes peered up and the teacher spoke as the class grew quiet. She saw him motioning her in and she hesitated a bit though she stepped in, her feet pressing to the floor beneath her as she stepped inside. Her form thin, her stomach flat yet slightly toned from her usual working out. "What's your name, hon?" The teacher asked and she looked over to him, her tail curling a bit. "Aislyn." She said softly and gave a light smile.

Fen didn't look up, only lifting an ear as the teacher spoke. He hated first period, not because he hated the teacher or the subject, it was just the first class of the day, so it got the unfortunate morning hatred. As he heard the footsteps come into class his ears lifted up. He heard her voice, it sounded strangely familiar, though he had never heard it before. Quickly his head went up to look.

Most boys in the class also had done a similar form of what he'd done, some where in mid 'spitball' position before turning to look at the new girl. Others where no longer looking for homework to stare at her. He looked at her, finding her to be very attractive, if not a down right knock out. Better yet she was a calico like him, so he already considered himself lucky and possibly having greater potential then others. He let her name run through his head a bit,it made him nearly purr as she was now walking up to find a desk. He looked around spotting that one near him was vacant and he hoped she noticed.

"All right, please find a seat and we'll start the class." He said and Aislyn nodded, she felt eyes upon her and she swallowed a bit. Her ears laid down a bit and her tail curled slightly though she found a seat that was open and she peered over to the side to see who she was sitting beside and she stopped short and a smile grew upon her lips. A young cat, same age as her and the same as her. Calico and quite handsome at that, "Hi.." She said and her tail whipped a bit, sitting down in her desk beside him and her ears perked up once more.

She seemed...drawn to him and she slowly looked away, forcing herself to look away before she smiled, her fingers pulling her notebook out.

Fens insides did a nice little flip as she seemed to notice the desk. Though she didn't seem to notice him right away he was quickly planning to fix that. Before he could manage to get a word out though she greeted him, her voice only once again making him go rather fuzzy before he realized she spoke to him. "Hi, welcome to the class...names Fen," he said, he couldn;t remember what it was short for at the moment as he still tried to collect his wits.

He had a strange tugging sensation from her, something other girls seemed to lack. She had an almost glow about her, but as he heard a marker go across the white board he quickly had to face forward, though he would look now and again back at her.

"Thanks.. I'm Aislyn.. as.. you heard." she said and she looked up as the teacher began to speak and write upon the white board. Though she noticed him looking back and forth from the board and then to her. And the same from the board to him and her tail flicked a bit once again and she swallowed. She couldn't figure out what it was about him, but there was something there and she continued to write down the notes.

Though the hour suddenly passed and the bell rang, standing up. Her tail moving as it brushed against his arm and neck. A small smile upon her face and she walked past him as she hugged teh books and back to her chest.

Fen gently felt himself purr slightly as her tail brushed past him, if only class had ended like that everyday he would have loved school. He got up, quickly stuffing his books in his bag before trying to get out and catch up to her before she vanished in the sea of students.

"Hey...so whats your next class?" he asked her catching up quickly, he thanked track and field in his mind. "If you'd like I can show you around and stuff," he said to her.

She looked down at her paper and stopped halfway down the hallway, wondering where her next class was. Though she suddenly looked up and over to see the boy from before and she couldn't help but give a soft giggle and she smiled over to him. "Chemistry." She said and looked back down at her paper, "Do you know where that class is?" She asked with a smalls mile though she cocked her head to the side.

"I'd like that a lot," She nodded her head and she hugged her books to her chest still. She had thought that today would be horrible, no one would talk to her and she'd be left all alone. But she had met him and it was going quite nice for now.

Fen nodded "Course I do, it's my next class as well," he said thanking whatever god above him that had graced him with this coincidence. "Maybe we can be lab partners, mines been out after a sports injury," he said thinking how he would love to make some chemistry with her. He walked beside her, turn down a hall before coming to a door. Occasionally his tail would brush along hers as they walked together.

'Here it is room 314," he said knowing this was the only chemistry room at the time, the others where later. "Be careful Mrs. Cova is....kinda a bitch," he said. He wasn;t lieing either, a female canine professor greeted them, but she seemed to have the attitude of a bitch in heat who just culdn;t get any releif.

"Great," She smiled brightly as they walked down the hallway and soon reached the classroom, the teacher greeting her before she introduced herself. "I'm a new student.." She said and nodded her head slowly as she left to look at her roll paper and nodded her head. Aislyn turned and followed Fen over to where he sat and she sat down beside him, having felt their tails brushing as they walked down the hallway to get here. And feelingh is tail against hers once more and she smiled.

"Oh and of course I'd love to be your partner." She nodded her head as she opened her bag and she looked over to him as Mrs. Cova passed out papers to everyone and began to tell them of their lab that they had to do.

Fen smiled as she sat next to him. He was glad she decided to be, not only that but Mrs. Cova seemed to be in an okay mood. He looked at the paper "Simple..." he said as all they had to do was filter out a specific chemical from a mixture. This class wasn't very hard, a bit long and tedious, but not hard.

"So, where are you from?" he asked her as he got the beakers and things they would need for class.

She leaned over and her eyes ran over the sheet of paper before she moved to get the objects that she needed and soon she looked over to him at his question. "Missouri.. nothing too special, huh?" She asked with a small giggle and she sighed as she helped him pour the mixtures into the beakers and she leaned over the table a bit. "So you from here? Lived here all your life?" She asked and smiled softly.

"Yeah pretty much," he said to her. "I mean not much is different, we did move away for a bit, but ended up coming back here," he said with a smile, as if to say why did they even bother moving at all. "It's a nice place though, not to hot in the summer, not to rainy in th spring, only problem is it gets cold in the winter," he said to her. "Great for cuddling up by the fire though," he said with a smirk. Soon they had there things all set up and now had to wait for the process to complete. "Whats your next class by the way...lemme guess gym right?" he asked, only saying that because that was his next one.

She nodded her head and she smiled, "Well that's all right, i like cuddling." She nodded her head once more as her tail flicked against his for a moment and she smiled brightly, sweetly at that. And she cocked her brow and she laughed, "Wow, you're good. Yeah, it's gym." She said and grabbed her bag, her clothing in the bag and she set her paper down. "Then the other classes is Math and Art." She smiled and brushed her hair back from her face.

He was glad to hear she really was in gym next, though he ears slightly dropped when she said the last two. "Well looks like we have three classes together....I dn't have art this year, and math is my last one," he said to her. Since he was part of the basketball team he normally had practice after school. In place of an art class this year he had to take a history class, which was boring, but not as bad as math, which he couldn't really stand.

"Oh," She frowned and she smiled softly, "Well, three classes together is good." She said and nodded her head as the process finished and she grabbed their paper and she wrote down what steps they had to take to reach it and what happeend in the end. The bell rang and she handed the paper to the teacher and she looked over to him. "shalll we?" She asked and stood up from their lab.

He nodded "Yeah three outta five seems nice," he said, glad there school only had five periods, rather then six or seven. They left the lab together. "So got your gym uniform and everything already?" he asked her, in truth he pictured her in it, he liked how the girls wore short shorts, of course the guys could as well, they just never did, it wasn'y very mansculine.

(Hey gonna go eat dinner...shouldn't take to long ill be back alright)

"Yep." She nodded her head slowly as she smiled to him and she walked with him to the gym until they left for the locker rooms and she found the girls which was beside the guys. "See ya." She said and stepped inside as she had gotten her locker and she changed out of her clothes and into her gym shorts and shirt. The shorts were quite short indeed, hugging her thighs nicely and her tail poked through as she pulled on her tank top and her tennis shoes. Walking out she moved out and into the gym as she waited for him.

[Okay, I mnight be off for a little bit as well. Picking up my sis from work and then dinner time.]

Fen went and got changed as well, the boys shorts where longer, going past or just above the knee for some. His shirt was a bit baggier to, though not to much, since he now filled it out nicely with lean muscle. He left to see her almost instantly, he had to divert his eyes for a split second else he might have had an embaressing tent pitch up in his shorts if he hadn't.

She turned around for a moment and she smiled as she saw him, "Hey." She smiled brightly and she walked over to him. Though as soon as she did a whistle was blown, "Three laps!" The coach yelled and she looked to him. She turned on her heel and she smiled as she began to run, following the class basically but she knew the drift when three laps was yelled. Soon they were done and she sat down as the class began to stretch and she looked over to him. "So, where are some fun places to go after school?" She asked and smiled.

The three laps where a breeze for him, he effortlessly did them. Once they stretched he was able to talk to her again."Well....theres a movie threatre not far from here, also a mall, those are typically the places to go, they have a food court and entertainment," he said. "We also have a few places, woods not far off, great for wanting to be alone, or if your trying to scare your friends."

She nodded and smiled, cocking her brow, "Ooh, the woods huh? It's fun just to go in there with someone or some friends and just hang out. Especially at night too." She grinned, as she had, had some experience in scaring her friends or just messing around there. "You'll have to show me where the woods are." She nodded, she was one for adventure and excitement, if it was in front of her face she couldn't turn it down.

"Alright, how about after my practice today?" he asked her as they stretched. Soon the class stood up and got on numbers, luckily they weren't assigned so he stood next to her.

"Okay," She nodded her head and she stood up slowly as they were given out numbers and today must have just been on her side as she was put on his team and she smiled softly. "All right class. Either dodgeball or Volley ball, your choice." The coach called out, her hands on her hips.

Of course he, among most of the other guys wanted dodgeball, the girls mostly wanted volleyball. He was tall enough for it, but you couldn't beat the thrill of pelting someone with a ball and not getting in trouble for it. "My practice ends a little later...your folks are okay with that?" he asked her.

Back
Top Bottom