Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have a sister? (Lunardysis and myself)

"I'm sure she won't mind. I mean, they'll like that I made a new friend so why not?" She asked and shrugged, she oddly wanted dodgeball and the girls looked at her like she was a freak. Though after a few minutes of whining and deciding they finally decided on one, dodgeball and Aislyns lips curled into a grin.

"Thats probably a first," he said to her with a grin similar to hers. "Girls normally go for volleyball," he said. If anything this made him like her more now as she seemed to share one interest he did, even if it was just for the time being. "So, any siblings?" he asked her.

"Meh, volleyball's for whusses.." She smirked and some girls gasped. She shook her head slowly, "Nah. I wish I did, but oh well. Gets kind of boring, ya know?" She asked and shrugged as the balls were set out on the line in the middle and her left hand touched the wall behind her as they waited to run and get the balls. Some of the girls sitting out and getting a zero for the day, not wanting to ruin their 'nails or hair'.

He smiled as she was one ofthe only girls out there. "Hope you wont regret the choice," he said and as the whistle blew he rushed forward and grabbed a ball. Once again track helped as he was the first to grab a ball and he pelted it at a dog boy running to grab one. He nailed him and drew 'first blood' in the game so to speak.

(Ok gonna brb again, need to walk dogs)

"why would I?" she asked and grinned, gasping as she ducked, grabbing one of the balls and throwing it roughly, watching as it hit a reptile boy in the crotch. He doubled over in pain and looked to the coach who 'seemed' to be not really watching and she grinned. Ducking and bouncing balls that were thrown at her with her ball in hand.

He was a bit impressed, if she had trained a bit she might be as fast as him. It was a bit strange that the new girl was slowly becoming the perfect girl for him. He caught a ball and tossed it, hitting a guy in the shin and sending him falling forward.

She grinned as the game continued on, losing some of their team members and gaining some. Though eventually they had won the game with only four people left and she smiled. "Mind if I sit with you at lunch?" she asked, cocking her brow.

"Not at all," he said breathing a little heavily. He had no idea he was falling for her so quick,she was beautiful, not to mention athletic, he guessed she worked out a bit on her own time.

In which she did, she didn't play sports she just liked to run and kick box every once in a while. "Great." She said with a smile and she stepped back as she glanced over to see that it was five mins befor ethe bell rang and the coach let them leave to get changed. She smiled, her tail once more moving as it brushed against his side and arm and she entered the girls locker room.

Fen watched her dissapear into the girls locker, what he'd give to be able to turn invisible. He went into the boys locker room to change back into his normal cloths. He could hear a few guys talking about her, none seemed to know there name. He felt a bit of jealousy as he heard them thinking of asking her out. He knew he'd have to do so first.

She got herself changed back into her clothes, into her black skirt and her somewhat nice tank top, and high heels. She walked back out and she waited, her bag on her shoulder while Fen was still inside the locker room.

He came out only to see her once more in her nice cloths. The shorts had been shorter and showed off her legs a bit more, but they couldn't match a skirt. "Alright then,shall we?" he asked her this time.

"We shall." She nodded her head and she smiled brightly as she began to walk with him, more so following him towards the lunch area before they stepped into the cafeteria which was full of students and she peered around, "No tables.." She said and bit her bottom lip, her arms against his.

"We can eat outside in the field," he suggested. He wassurprised it seemed so packed, but then again he normally ate outside anyways.

"Okay." she nodded and shrugged before moving and getting their plates of food and they left the cafeteria. "I'll follow." She said and smiled to him, her tail whipping from side to side as she smelt her food and sighed softly as it smelt.. quite good unlike her last school like their.. mystery meat.

The look on her face when she smelt the food was a bit amusing. "I take it your oldschool had some bad food?" he asked her. He led her to the grassyfields of the school, a few students where out and eating there, but not as many as usual. "Theres a nice tree for shade over there," he nodded his head in the direction of a single lone tree, large and very wide, giving good shade, place for couples to make out or do other things. (Foreshadow)

"Ooh, great." She said and moved over to the tree with him, moving over to the other side not really wanting the other kids there watch her eat and she sat down in the shade and she sighed, "This is nice. And no, my school had horrible food. Would you eat the food if they called it 'Mystery Meat Wednesday?'" She asked and laughed as she moaned as she took a bite of the real food.

He laughed "It would depend, do I win something if I did?" he asked though he knew there was nothing but maybe a stomach ache to be won. He ate his food, looking around, but mostly at her. He wondered if asking her now would be appropriate, they'd only just met, but he felt a sort of connection with her. His last girlfriend had been months ago, so he didn't feel like he was rshing himself.

"Uhm.. sure." She laughed and smiled over to him as she took a drink of her water and she leaned back against the tree and she looked over to him and she smiled softly. "You know.. I would swear I knew you from somewhere. It.. just seems like I've known you my entire life." She laughed and she smiled softly, her arm nudging his shoulder, "Even though we just met." She said.

"Yeah...kinda the same for me," he said to her. He ate a bit again before talking. "This might be...a bit fast....and I mean I havent even fully shown you around...but would you want to maybe go out this friday?" he asked her.

She looked over, watching him as she cocked her head to the side and her ears perked up and she smiled brightly. "I'd love to." She said, with no second thought. Heck, no first thought either. She liked him, he was sweet, funny, handsome and athletic. Everything she loved in a furry, and as well that he was a cat like her and more so a calico. He..was perfect.

"I mean if you don't want to.....say what?" he said thinking she would have rejected him. "Oh well...awesome!" he said his ears perking up a bit. "So...care to see a movie...or something else?" he asked sort of having expected her to say no.

She giggled at his surprise and she cocked her head to the side and she smiled to him. "Dinner and a movie?" She asked and nodded her head slowly. "Or go to a movie and then you can show me around, show me a place you like to hang out." She shrugged and smiled softly.

"How about all three?" he asked. "Or do you have a curfew?" he asked her wondering what sort of things she'd like to at, or what movie she'd like to see.

"Not that I know of, I just have to be home in order to get a few hours of sleep before school. And seeing as we have the weekend tomorrow. I can be home whenever." She nodded her head and she smiled, looking to him. "All three sound great. Food.. I'll eat anything you put in front of me. Movies, everything. I like again." She laughed she was quite easy to make happy.

Back
Top Bottom