Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have a sister? (Lunardysis and myself)

Fen once again thanked whoever deserved it, his previous girlfriend, a white tabby, had been very picky and annoying. She had been cute, but her attitude ruined it. "Alright, ho about I pick you up at seven?" he asked, wondering if his dad would let him borrow the car.

"Sounds great, but I'll need to show you where I live." She smiled and she sat back, "ACtually, could I get a ride home? If possible, if not I can walk." She nodded, thought not sure where exactly to go but she could find her way.

His ears droped "Actually took the bus, but I can walk you home if you'd like," he said, once again thinking that he needed a car.

Her ears dropped as well and she smiled, "Oh, well then I can just walk home. I don't want you walking all the way across town to walk me home. I mean.. I live behind the old theatre here." She said and looked to him which was a bit a ways.

"It's not a problem," he said to her. "Besides I know my way around so I know how to get home from there, it isn;t as far as ou think either," he said to her. He had to learn where she lived anyways so this would give him a good chance to know.

She cocked her brow and she smiled, "All right, I just don't want to feel guilty for making you walk back. Maybe I can borrow my mothers car to drive you back. I might as well learn to drive the city." She nodded and she smiled over to him as she set her plate down onto the ground.

He smiled, his tail moving back and forth. "I can always take the bus home from your house," he said. He had a city bus pass as well.

"True." She said with a nod and she peered up and back as she heard the bell ringing for lunch to be over and classes to start again in the next five minutes. she sighed and stood up slowly before she held her hand out to help him up as well and she felt.. a little..something like.. a spark. Her hand moved back a little bit and she smiled, rubbing her fingers together and she peered down as seh grabbed her bag and her empty plate.

He explained where her last two classes would be in the school as they walked back. He didn't have her classes so he would have to wait for her after school."My practice is in the gym, you can come and watch if you want...or wait outside the gym for me if you want."

"Okay, thanks" she said with a smile as she left for her class, her last class was her favorite as it was art and she began to draw, paint and do anything she could in the class. Though after school ended she smiled as she left to the gym and stepped inside, climbing up and onto the built in bleachers and she sat down, her tail swaying from side to side as she waited. Already seeing some boys grouping up for their practice.

He got suited up for practice, wearing the school colors and his uniform. He went oput with the others, seeing her on the bleacher before they grouped up. His tail swayed a bit seeing her there, deep down he wanted to impress her.

She peered over to the side to see him enter and she smiled softly, seeing some of the kids watch her look at him and she cocked her head to the side. She was mostly interested in watching him and she smiled softly as his tail swayed and she hugged her knees to her chest.

The whistle blew as they had a practice game. He quickly tried to get the ball as it was knocked towards his side. He caught it and dribbled, passing it before running ahead and waiting to get it back to make the shot.

She smiled and bit her bottom lip, wanting to cheer for him but she knew that if she did he might lose his focus and she sat back, holding her bag to her chest. Though cheering everytime he scored and a few guys looked over at her, almost in a funny way and she shrugged her ears perked up.

Soon the game ended, even if it was practice he played as if it had been the real thing. Once it was over he had to go inside to get changed and shower, he had built up quit a sweat.

She stood up, walking down the bleachers and onto the gym floor. Walking out and into the hallway, seeing the guys who were playing coming out of the locker room after changing and she leaned against the wall as she waited. Her tail swaying back and forth against the wall.

Fen came out, his hair a bit wet. "Hey," he said smiling, his tail swaying gently. "Ready to get going?" he asked her

"Hey.: She said and nodded her head, turning on her heel and she breathed in softly, the smell of him almost making her purr and she blushed as she partly did and she cleared her throat. If he heard her, she'd have to tell him why she purred but if not then she got off easy. Though they exited the school, "Good.. job with your practice." She nodded and smiled up to him.

"Thanks," he said not sure if she hd purred or not. He walked with her, his tail gently brushing against hers at times."So where is it you live?" he asked her as they walked away from the school.

"Just past the old movie theater." She said and pointed down to where it was, it was in the city and a little bit further. She smiled and she sighed as she breathed in softly once more. Peering over to the side as she felt his tail brushing against hers and she brushed hers back against his and she looked up to him.

"So back in Missouri...ever...you know..date?" he asked her. He was curious, and the silence had gotten a little akward.

(Gotta go to a doctors appointment, should be back soon)

[Okay]

She smiled softly, "I did once, but it didn't turn out very well." She laughed softly and smiled, "We.. just didn't click." She shook her head slowly and she smiled, "How about you? I'm sure you've had a dozen girls try to maul you into being their boyfriend."

(Sorry, time kinda got away from me big time)

"Well had one, she was a...well a major pain," he said putting it gently. In truth he never knew why he went out with her before, but now he knew it had been a mistake. "Lets just say yeah clicking....wasn't the only problem, lasted about a month."

[that's fine, no worries. =] ]

She cocked her brow and she laughed softly, 'Well then hopefully I won't be a major pain tomorrow when we go out. And hopefully we do click." She smiled and she looked over to him, her tail brushing his once more as she crossed the street with him,nearing her house.

Fen knew how to get to her place, though he just didn't know which one it was. He smiled, doubting she'd be bad, already he felt they clicked."Well then I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?" he said as he walked her to her door.

(Wanna time skip to friday evening?)

Back
Top Bottom