Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dagor Dagerath - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey where do you get off naming our group we aren't group two, we are group A thank you!
Group I would also do... Haha XD

Not a problem, LeaT! Resources should be found when shared.

Is either one near the mountains then? Can't find the towns in the map, doesn't have a red marker or anything or does it? >.< I would say either group close to any towns near those kinds of things and it would make sense since I was thinking he didn't like forests much compared to the deserts naturally.

Nothing to do with the plot but it's just something funny to imagine this happening and it's lord of the rings related XD

https://youtu.be/-1QNKeLrJ10

Wiki,

If I am following along correctly the closest to you is Serenity's Altáriel in Aldburg which is in Rohan just east of Edoras. Nearly as close is Garrison's Aldwyn and Artemis' Elerondiel in the Eastfold which is pretty much the same place. I assume they are going to link up soon. (Please correct me if I mis-speak)

I propose awarding the honor of Group I to the first one that comes to The Shire :p

You could easily place your character as staying at the same Inn as Serenity's Altáriel but that is up to you. That is near mountains but not deserts.

If your character has been travelling out of Harad on his own, you can place yourself wherever you find convenient. The other options with group members being the Grey Havens or The Shire.

@LeaT I have my dwarf character at the gates at the Brandywine crossing! So something for you to do.

Let me know when you all ready for orc packs to descend on all of you.

soo... who are we waiting on?

I think it might be Artemis, who is probably waiting on serrenity and benny, as they didnt post for their elven characters...

Well, I mean he did technically post last for you three, so I think the order is back to you?

anyway, dont think I'm trying to rush I am just enjoying this idea quite a bit.

We aren't really going with a specific rotation. Its pretty much who ever wants to post can, I'll see if i can get something thrown up though either tonight or tomorrow.

Have you considered starting a conversation with Altáriel at the inn?

Had it so she would notice him and become curious and they would start talking I think they are near each other minding their own business right now.

Hmm it doesnt really specifically say where your character is (ex: is he in the common area of the inn, or in his room, or out in the town etc.) it is good as an introduction to him but didnt really specify much. You could edit it or make another post if you want putting him somewhere that she might bump into him. I don't believe i really specified where my character was either, as my post was also mpte of an intro. Just places she could be found.
PS: if you do edit or make another i wont be able to reply for a few days so dont feel ignored :). I started days on and they are long days.

Sorry for the delayed response. As I told Serenity in a PM I sent just now, my grandma broke her knee and I've been tasked with helping her.

Garrison told me that he'll try and post his bit when we get home, so hopefully the ball will get rolling again. :D

Welcome back, both! I guess it's my turn eh? I'll be bringing our trio in the Lune over to the Shire now. Just give me a day or two to work on a post.

Yay, we have action, life is stirring out there in the dark! Glad to hear from everyone and I look forward to playing.

saw a new character on the character profile page, the first of the evil characters I presume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom