Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take Home Daughter [solace x Zajawa]

The question startled Linda. Do we have any ketchup? Was Anna really going to put ketchup on her pizza? It took a moment for Linda to recover. "Yeah...yeah, the ketchup's in the fridge on the shelf. Help yourself." Linda tried not to show just how unusual it was to put ketchup on pizza. She had never done it herself, so she had no right to judge. It just seemed like a weird thing to do considering pizza was already perfect.

With pizza on her plate and soda in her glass, Linda took Anna back to the couch where they resume the show they were watching. This time they ate and watched. Linda lingered on the couch a while before taking Anna's finished plate and glass to the sink. After setting everything in the dishwasher and putting everything away, she went back to the couch and lay with Anna.

Once again, Linda tried to focus on the show, but her thoughts and sights went back to Anna who lay across from her. Her heart was beating faster and she felt the urge to pick up where they left off. She knew there would be no pizza man to stop her this time. The erection in her pants was here to stay. She lay a hand casually across Anna and then she began to gently caress her soft skin. "What are you thinking?" she whispered to Anna.

This time Anna didn't notice the unusual reaction of Linda and humming took out the ketchup. They ended eating the whole pizza while watching TV and drinking soda, the blue eyed girl being the one to go for refills and to get new slices from the kitchen for both of them.

When she was touched Anna thought about the paused thing they were about to do just before the pizza was delivered. Blushing she wondered if she should say it aloud or not... but decided it was one of those things that needed to be.. even if it was embarrassing.
"That... I would like you to... touch me more... and not stop... this time", she said shyly, touching Linda's hand as if searching for her approval. "A-after... that time it is a first time that you... Did I do something wrong then? I don't know much about sex.. but I will learn.. search for information through internet if you want... so I'm sorry if I did something not in a way I should.."

It was clear that Anna didn't understand Linda's reasons and if she wanted the girl to understand she should speak up and explain it to her.

"No...nothing's wrong with you. It's just...it's me. It's...you're so young and...I'm old. We shouldn't even be doing this, but I can't help myself." This time, Linda did not stop. She reached down for the girl's shirt and pulled it over her head exposing her bra. She managed to unhook the thing and pull it away having more than ample room to fondle those beautiful curves. Linda's mouth came down on the girl's neck, sucking and cherishing as she had seen in so many movies about vampires. A hand slipped its way into Anna's pants and Linda began to feel the girl through her panties. Linda was content for a while giving pleasure to the girl, but then it was time to take things to the next level.

Linda pulled away from Anna, but this time she did not go off on her own. She pulled Anna with her and together they went to her bedroom. It was bigger than Anna's even though it was occupied with furnishings. "Make yourself comfortable on the bed," Linda said as she took off her shirt and walked into her closet. She stayed in their for what seemed like an eternity. When she emerged, she was wearing lingerie: high heeled boots that went past her knees, half of a corset that still showed off her ample breasts, and a black thong that was double banded at the waist. She approached Anna on the bed and embraced her, kissing her, and touching her. "I want you to do what you think feel natural. Go with your instincts."

Oh.. so it was about their age? But wasn't it fine if they both liked it? After all it wasn't like she was twelve, right? Not sure what to answer to it Anna decided to leave it as it was so she could think it over later on, soon half naked and having better things to do.. for example moaning and squirming when her big breasts were fondled and neck teased with kisses and being sucked on, making small shivers run up and down her spine. The fingers pressing on her sex caused her pretty, pink panties to become quite wet quite quickly, a healthy flush on the soft cheeks.

Before she realised she was led towards a bedroom, Anna could tell, remembering that it was across her new bedroom. Walking inside she looked amazed once again, the furnishes beautiful, showing it's owner had a good taste.

Being left alone she took off the rest of her clothes.. leaving panties on since it seemed a bit.. naughty to wait without them.. Or should she take them off? After all she wanted for something happened between them. A bit lost in all the possibilities she brought to mind a lost puppy. The sky blue eyes focused on Linda when she walked back into the room, Anna's heart skipping a beat. Few seconds before being touched the girl tensed up only to relax into the kiss, the warm hands touching her body.
"S-so... if I... would like... t-to touch your breasts.... or... kiss them..?", she asked, making sure, touching Linda's arm and smiling shyly. "And you look really sexy... M-Mommy.."

It seemed like a most embarrasing word in the world.. and hardest to say, Anna observing Linda closely for reaction to it.

Linda thought it cute that Anna was shy as she should be. This relationship however forbidden in Linda's mind was still relatively new. She brought Anna closer to her. "Whatever you want." She pulled Anna's face against her breasts and they went down on the bed. Linda spread Anna's legs apart and noticed the wet spot on the pink panties. Seeing such things always aroused Linda. She didn't know why, but she had a thing for panties. Her fingers found the stain and began rubbing it into the girl.

"You like my breasts, do you? That's okay, you can love them all you want. I will love your pussy." A finger slipped inside, testing Anna to see how wet she was. Then another finger slipped inside and together they began to finger her young pussy. Linda's erection was visible through her thong. The anticipation of penetrating Anna once again got her more than a little excited. Linda rolled over and took Anna so that she was on top. Her hand was still pressed against the girl's pussy, but her erection was now pressing between them. "Come on Anna, make Mommy proud," Linda said as she held Anna close to her.

Anna let out a soft gasp and then moan when her face was pressed against the big breasts, taking in Linda's smell. Since she was told it was okay her hands went to grab the two mounds softly, massaging them and soon opening her lips to suck on one of the nipples. She thought of doing it so many times.. and now she finally could. Another moan escaped her as the fingers started to rub against her pussy, making her shudder all over only to flinch and moan once again as her increasingly wet pussy was penetrated, the girl finding herself craving the touch of the other woman. The second finger had no problem in slipping in, the panties becoming more and more stained by the girl's juices.

The reaction for Linda calling herself Mommy and talking like that to Anna was definitely positive, the wet walls closing tightly around her fingers, the pussy twitching. Her toes curled up when it continued, her partner's sweet, delicious smell filling her nose, her breasts her hands and mouth sucking greedily on the nipple.. and the black haired girl came for the first time, just like that, with Linda penetrating her pussy with her fingers, the wet walls pulsing around them.

Linda felt Anna cum around her fingers and she kept her fingers thrusting taking the girl beyond an orgasm and almost to a second one. She pulled out her fingers which were slick from her juices and she began to caress her cheeks and lips. Then she kissed her taking in the taste. "That's a good girl. Did you like that?" Linda rolled around, once more, this time finding herself on top of Anna. Her erection was poking at Anna and she began to grind it against the girl. Soon, Linda's thong began to stain with her own precum.

Linda's attention went to Anna's satisfaction. Her mouth covered one of the girl's nipples as she began to give back on sucking at the same time, grinding against her body. Somehow, through the grinding, Linda's thong managed to slip halfway down her erect cock, almost penetrating Anna. She pulled the girl up into a sitting position as she came to hug Anna from behind. Her hands continued to explore Anna's body.

After kissing Anna's neck and cheeks, Linda was ready. "I'm going to slip my penis inside of you, okay? Let me know if it hurts and I'll stop." Linda leaned Anna forward and took position behind the girl. With her hands guiding Anna by the waist, she pushed herself forward and moaned.

Anna trembled slightly when the fingers kept on moving through her orgasm, making it feel like her lower parts went on fire, the pleasurable kind, making her feel all weak. There could be heard a soft 'sclerch' sound with Linda pulling her fingers out from her wet sex. She could feel the juices that was smeared on her cheeks and lips, soon both of them tasting it in a kiss.
"Y-yes, Mommy.. it felt incredible", she answered her partner, gulping hard when seeing her hovering over her, shuddering as the hard cock was pressed against her, admiring how powerful and lustful Linda was looking, finding her irresistible.

Everything was a bit blurry for few moments, mewling sweetly when her own rock hard nipples were sucked and the tip of the cock poked against her entrance. Very soon she found herself sitting and the thick cock forcing her pussy apart. It did hurt... a little, just like something small would be stretched to accommodate something way bigger but she didn't say anything. Anna wouldn't say it aloud, it being way too embarrassing, but she wanted Linda buried in her pussy again.. to claim it as hers. There was something intensely arousing about it although Anna didn't understanding it. Letting out a shaky gasp she reached down and touched her belly, seeing a bulge under the skin and blushing up to her ears, her pussy twitching and showing Linda just how excited it was making her.

Linda thrust hard against Anna. Their hips met with such force that not only could the sound of their bodies slapping be heard but the lewd wet sounds of a cock penetrating a wet pussy. Linda moaned each time she thrust. She was deep into the girl, so much so that she could feel her tip press against the edge of Anna's womb. She leaned forward alongside Anna and kissed her back and neck, often times slowing the power and speed of her thrusts to prevent herself from cumming too soon. She wanted this experience to last as long as possible.

As she began to pick up speed again, she pulled up on Anna forcing her to sit back up as her own body leaned back. Linda thrust up and she could feel her cock penetrate another barrier, this one much more tighter around the tip of her cock. This drove Linda to a new height of lustful fervor as she pounded against Anna, loosing all sense of control until at last her seed spilled into Anna's womb. Linda, in all her expertise and experience, had never cum so hard in her life. Each rope of cum was lost into the girl, only for gravity to allow it to slowly trickle out of her pussy. Linda collapsed back against the bed and took Anna with her, allowing the girl to rest against her body. She was breathing heavily and sweat was beading along her skin.

The blue eyes widened as the rest of the thick cock was slammed inside her.. actually orgasming for a second time just from them, being close just before Linda removed her fingers. She could feel the hard thing pressing against something deep down inside of her, it making her moan sweetly. It seemed like Linda's cock was stretching her hole perfectly, rubbing all of the right places, pushing her towards another orgasm. Ana's round rear was such a nice sight when she was being pounded like that, it jiggling deliciously with each and every thrust, the pink hole of the ass being on a plain few, sticky strands of juices connecting their skin.

And then she was thrusted into with fully speed, really roughly, the thing inside her opening up, letting the meat of Linda's cock go as deep as it possibly could. It hurt at first, making Anna cry out but soon it changed into mind hazing pleasure, her heart stopping for few moments as ropes of virile seed were being shoot inside of her womb, filling it up completely and making the inexperienced girl orgasm her brains out, her pussy seeming to milk the thick inside her for every little drop.

Laying on Linda, her shaft still inside of her pussy Anna felt a bit lightheaded, her sex still twitching as she tried to catch her breath.

"I...don't think...I've ever cum like that before..." Linda said between deep breaths. "You are one of a kind." Linda held Anna close to her for a time. Eventually, Linda's soft cock slipped out of Anna allowing her pink panties to cover her once again. Almost instantly, a dark stain appeared as Linda's cum drenched the fabric. She reached up with her head and kissed Anna.

"I could literally make love to you every single day." Her hand began to caress Anna's hair as they held each other. Even though the room smelled of sex, she could still breathe in Anna's scent and it made her body tingle. Even though they were laying there peacefully, Linda couldn't bring herself to sleep. She was still wired up from the sex and how amazing it had been. None of her previous partners made her feel this way. She didn't have a care in the world, even though she just impregnated a young woman with her sperm.

After a time that seemed like forever she was back to reality, blushing really hard when realising what it could mean, her pussy packed so full of virile seed. This time a vision of having Linda's baby wasn't as scary as before.. From what Anna understood you didn't just go a put babies in people you didn't love, right? Thinking about having sex like that every single day she nodded her head. Yes, she would like that.

Anna was young and her needs were woken up so, remembering she could do whatever felt right, she reached to the thick but now flaccid cock and started to stroke it, kissing and sucking on Linda's breasts just like before, just like the woman showed her how. The woman became her Mommy and so much more... and she wanted to give her something back. And all she had was her body and a pleasure she could give with it. Hiding her flushed face between Linda's big breasts she pushed her panties aside and aimed to tip of the cock on her overfilled, slightly stretched out pussy.
"Mommy.. I want more", she said shyly and added. "D-do you.. want to put a baby... inside me?"

As her flaccid cock was touched, Linda felt it stir once more. She had sex with women before, women she thought she loved, but never had she had the opportunity to go for it twice in a row. Anna was clearly adamant about more sex and Linda couldn't, nor did she want to, push her away. As Anna climbed on top of her, she stared up into her 'daughter's' eyes and replied, "If that's what you want, then I will put a baby inside of you." She took Anna's waist in her hands and guided the girl down against her cock. She felt the cool touch of her seed swimming around in Anna's pussy, but it soon turned hot the deeper she went.

The two explored each other that night, taking pleasure in each other. Linda grew accustomed to having sex with the young woman and parts of her that were once lost long ago, came floating back. She was more forceful on Anna, letting her lust drive her. She called the girl names and talked dirty to her. She asked Anna to do the same, but in a different manner. She wanted Anna to be the embodiment of everything cute, from her words to her looks. Everything she wore would be cute, everything she said would be cute, everything she would become would be cute and she would also have this deviant side to her. Linda had already begun to train her 'daughter'.

Anna could say that both of them wanted it, to make her pregnant, she could see that possessive glint in her eyes, a glint that made her all warm. She moaned softly when the thick cock pushed back inside her, deeper and deeper, not knowing she was about to take a ride of her life. Once they started there was no stopping, Linda flooding her pussy again and again.. soon calling her names that made her girl blush and squirm, her pussy hug her tighter, making her ask cutely for more, covering her body with love bites. In the end, the last orgasm making her body tremble even more, she was left laying under, too tired to move any more, her face between Linda's breasts, her hands gripping her full ass tightly, it being the last thing that Anna felt before falling asleep just like she was. After so many hours of sex it wasn't really strange.

A couple weeks passed by. Linda had continued Anna's training on several fronts. First by training her to work in the Gallery, even though most of her employees questioned her reasoning and second by molding her into the perfect sex partner. Anna's clothes were taken to her room as well as any of her possessions she'd acquired while at her stay at the Gallery. Her wardrobe was also updated with not only cute clothes, but also undergarments and even lingerie, which Linda was particularly fond of.

Even though Linda had gone through such lengths to supply Anna with everything she needed, she was suddenly very busy with the Gallery to properly train her. The Gallery hosted another party and another premier which took up all of her time. After the festivities, Linda came home and offered Anna a soft collar with a charm of her name. It matched Anna's eyes and would always make the perfect accessory.

The day went on as normal. They ate dinner together, watched some TV, and Linda discussed her plans to continue Anna's education through online school. Anna would start next week. As the two became comfortable, Linda told Anna to go get ready. It was time to continue their own personal training as lovers. Anna wanted a baby put in her, and Linda was certainly going to fulfill that request.

Anna was doing her best in the Gallery, trying her best so her Mommy would be pleased with her, so she could see her smile. Her room.. they chose everything together, Anna never having cute and nice things so she didn't mind everything being like that. It was pretty. Not only her new bedroom but also the walk in wardrobe was taken care of. There were so many clothes, underwear, boots, shoes, high heels (that she was still learning to walk in) and other things it amazed her every time she walked in there. She was given a computer, another amazing thing... and since Linda became lately super busy with work she had time to explore all different things and even play in some games! It was like her life changed completely. They even went to make her nails at feet and hands, another cute yet very beautiful thing.

Then she was given a collar.. making her blush and first protest, ashamed but Linda could be so persuasive.. and her eyes so beautiful when she wanted something.. that she ended wearing it every day. It was beautiful, simply going as normal accessory if not for Linda's name on it.

At last Linda had some time, making them spent a slow day, talking about her further education. Anna was so, so happy when hearing that, knowing she would have no future without finishing at least the basic education. After that they watched a film together and she was told to go prepare herself. Smiling happily, a little bit shy, she headed to her girly bedroom and put on a lingerie, one of Linda's favourites. That done she walked to her Mommy's bedroom, fiddling with her fingers.
"I'm ready, Mommy...", she said quietly, glancing at her lover.

"Come in, my daughter," Linda replied. She had just finished putting on her lingerie as well, a garter belt to help keep up the dark stockings she wore, a red thong, and a black corsette cut off at her breasts. She was already erect before Anna came in and she was even more so now, when she saw what her daughter picked to wear. "That is a fine choice. It provides the eyes with something to look at in the hopes of seeing more." Linda walked right up to Anna. One hand went around the girl's waist keeping her close, the other went to Anna's face where she slipped a finger inside her mouth. "You are learning very well."

Linda pulled away and took Anna with her. "Come, sit on Mommy's lap." She led Anna to a soft reading chair set in the corner of the room. Linda sat down and took Anna in her lap. Her hands went over the girl's body, teasingly. She was going to get one of those cute requests she'd been teaching Anna one way or another. "Come on, honey, did you forget how to ask Mommy to touch you?" Her fingers grazed over Anna's breasts and panties, but never fully touched for pleasure. "If you tell Mommy what you want, then Mommy will tell you what she wants."

Anna blushed when she saw how beautiful Linda looked, how sexy and elegant she looked, gulping hard when she saw her Mommy was already erect. Her breath became a bit shaky when a finger slipped inside of her lips, already knowing to suck and lick on it gently, just like she was taught. As soon as she sat on Linda's lap she felt really small, shuddering when her breasts and waist were touched... but nothing more happened. Anna knew what came next, already blushing up to her ears. Squirming a bit on Mommy's lap she nodded.
"Uhm... Pl-please, Mommy... touch Anna's pu.. pussy... and titties... Anna is a naughty girl and needs Mommy's attention", she stuttered, already a bit better with it than on the beginning. "My.. my love hole... is.. is needing my Mommy's thick.. penis.."

Gulping softly she looked at Linda, waiting to see if she did well. It was always quite obvious when Mommy was happy with her and when not. Like when she was caught touching herself while watching some naughty pictures. Still Anna wasn't sure what was so bad about it.

Linda felt the tingles all through her body. She certainly trained Anna well and she wanted to take the girl and fuck her, but there was something else that needed to be addressed first. "Mmmm, you want Mommy to touch you here..." Linda placed one hand on Anna's breast, "...and here?" The other hand slipped between Anna's legs. Linda's middle finger began to caress at Anna's slit through her panties. "But Mommy knows that her little honey bear is such a naughty little girl. I could go right to your laptop right now and check your browser history. What will I find? Will I find more pornographic sites, just like the one I caught you looking at when you were rubbing your tender little pussy a couple days ago?"

The hand on Anna's breast began to rise higher until its fingers could close around Anna's neck. She gave it a little non-threatening squeeze as she pressed her fingers harder against Anna's panties. "You must be punished, Anna. Lean against my lap. You will receive ten spankings." As she took Anna across her lap, Linda pulled up her nightgown and pulled the girl's panties into a wedgie. She pulled back her hand and smacked the exposed skin leaving a faint impression. "You know the drill. Count."

Two moans escaped her mouth when her breast was touched and the her needy pussy through the panties. It made her back arch a little and pleasurable shivers spreading through her body, numbing it a little. Blinking few times when the porn sites were mentioned, Anna blushed, her heart speeding up, especially when her neck was squeezed lightly... only for her to moan again, the finger pressing against her sensitive regions like that feeling simply perfect. Hearing about spanking made her tense up a little bit, it being a first time something like this was happening. But it was true.. Mommy would find porn sites in the history on her laptop.

Anna slowly moved and laid on Linda's lap, feeling a bit nervous.. And it was so embarrassing. Still.. Linda did say that if she would be a bad girl there would be punishments and did mention spankings. And yes.. Anna remembered what she was supposed to say when she was being spanked. Covering her face with her hands she gasped at the first hit.
"One.. Thank you, Mommy", she said, her voice a bit shaky, the situation stunning her a little bit.

Linda pulled Anna's hands away from her face. "No! You will face this like a woman." *Spank!* Linda rubbed Anna's bottom providing some comfort to alleviate the sting. *Spank! Spank!* "You know how I feel about you looking at porn." *Spank!* "If you want something, then you have to ask Mommy for it." *Spank!* "All you have to do is let Mommy know what you want." *Spank!* "What do you have to say for yourself?" *Spank!* "Are you sorry?" *Spank!* "Will you tell Mommy what you want?" *Spank!*

After the last slap on Anna's ass, Linda pulled up on the girl's hair and forced a kiss on her. As she pulled back, a strand of saliva connected the two, but soon broke as Linda began to talk. "Now, be a good girl, face Mommy, and sit on her lap. Grind yourself against Mommy's bulge. She is very hard and needs some attention."

Anna mewled and whimpered when her ass was being spanked, the hits falling quite hard. Oh, so it was like that? Instead of pleasuring herself she should have told Linda and ask her to do it? Was it that? But she was masturbating to it exactly because it made her think about her Mommy. She was counting each and every time, making a mistake and being given an additional slap.
"I'm sorry.. M-Mommy.. I'm sorry", she gasped out, her voice shaking a little bit from the spanking she was given, it stunning her a little since it was her first one ever.

Her hair being pulled made her open her mouth only to be kissed, forcefully and deeply. Letting out as soft moaan, she was panting, looking at Linda dazedly. The messy hair, hurried breathing, flushed cheeks.. Anna looked amazing at the moment, he collar bringing out her eyes even more. Being a good girl she straddled her Mommy's lap ad started to grind, moaning softly and leaning on Linda for some support. Her pussy was so wet.. she wanted her lover so badly right now.
"M-Mommy.. ple.. please... put your thick meat into Anna's pussy...", she asked, her voice packed with desire.

"Oh? You want Mommy's dick in your pussy now? But what if Mommy wants her dick in your mouth?" Linda smirked as she teased Anna. She held the girl's hips still as she let her own hips move, allowing the bulge to grind against Anna's panties. She could feel her precum staining the inside of her thong and she was beginning to grow desperate. "Mommy will fuck you..." Linda finally told Anna. "...If you suck on her cock and masturbate. Mommy wants to see how you pleasure yourself."

Linda gently pushed Anna off the chair. She took her own thong off and allowed the girl to see her full cock in all its glory. It was throbbing with need right before her eyes. "Go on. Touch yourself and suck it. Then Mommy will stuff you with it." Linda couldn't believe how hard she was tonight. It was mostly due to Anna using that cute girly voice of hers during their play.

It was making her so embarrassed, talking in such a way.. but at the same time she found it irresistible. She whimpered in protest when her hips were stopped only to moan soon after. Shuddering softly she couldn't take it, her pussy growing really wet, staining her pretty panties. In few shorts moments she found herself on the floor with the big cock before her face, letting out a shaky breath. It was so huge.. Moving closer she opened her plump lips wide and took the head in, licking around it and playing with the urethra opening, her hand going to Linda's balls, knowing that Mommy liked when she was touching them.
"Uhm.. o-okay, Mommy", she said very softly.

After few moments of hesitation she slipped her fingers into her panties and then inside of her pussy, closing her eyes after seeing that Linda was looking at her. It was embarrassing to look at her lover while touching herself and doing all those other things. Her wet pussy was twitching, she could feel it, letting out a shaky breath as she was working on the thick head, taking in a little bit more.

"Open your eyes when you suck Mommy's dick," Linda told Anna. "Mommy wants to see your eyes as you take her in." Linda had a hand on Anna's head. She resisted the urge to just plunge her cock to the back of the girl's throat. It would have felt good, but Linda wanted Anna to act on her own. She wanted Anna to decide how far to go, how much to take in. This was about training the girl. Linda let the girl play around with her dick for a while. It would still require a bit more training for Anna to completely suck a load out of Linda from start to finish, but that was good for the time being. Now, she could take that pussy.

Linda tilted Anna's head up as her cock popped out of her mouth. "Be a good girl and tell Mommy how much you want her cock. Remember...cutesy. Make Mommy want to fuck you."

Back
Top Bottom