Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take Home Daughter [solace x Zajawa]

Anna hesitated but she opened her eyes, the blue gaze showing she was quite flustered at the moment. With her on the floor with the thick cock in her lips, with Mommy keeping her hand on her hand it pushed her into a deeper submission... which excited her. Linda was beautiful and strong, cared for her, gave her everything so the girl didn't see anything wrong in listening to her. She was now her Mommy, a first person that cared so deeply about her. See that her partner felt good made her try to push into her mouth some more, until the thick cock touched the back of her throat. Then she needed to pull it out, gagging slightly, some drool trickling down her chin. She could feel her own, wet pussy twitch around her fingers, her body showing her just how much she loved doing it like that. Her behind stinging only added to the mood.

Letting the cock out of her mouth she licked her plump lips, panting softly. Looking down on the floor she pulled her fingers out of her pussy, squirming as she struggled to push those embarrassing words out of herself.
"M-Mommy... please... put your thick shaft into my hungry honeypot.. I-it needs Mommy to remind it whose it is.. and the s-seed to be put into it.. to make a baby and cl-claim my babymaker's first time", she gasped out, closing her eyes, feeling like hiding under covers on her bed, embarrassed out of her mind.

"Mmmm, good. Mommy is pleased." Linda stood up, towering over the girl. They went to the bed where she laid Anna on her back with her legs to hang over the side of the bed. Linda picked up those legs and hoisted them over her shoulder as she leaned over. "Remember to look at Mommy. She loves to watch as you get fucked." Linda pushed in with her hips and she moaned as her hard member was taken in by soft flesh. From the angle, Linda was already pressing against Anna's cervix.

Linda thrust against Anna's body. The bed rocked. Moans were heard. Linda held Anna's arms against the bed, their hands clenching each other, as Linda continued to move. Linda resisted the urge to cum so soon. She wanted this to last, wanted to fill Anna completely and thoroughly. She took a break to gain her stamina back. She went down on Anna, first taking her pussy with her tongue and then her breasts. They flipped places where Linda forced Anna to fuck her for her pleasure. Linda held on to Anna's body, feeling it as it wiggled and bobbed so the girl could feel pleasure.

An hour passed and another was about to pass. They switched positions yet again, this time with Anna on her hands and knees and Linda behind her. It was almost a scene right out of one of Linda's paintings. Linda pulled on Anna's hair forcing her to look forward right into a mirror. The sound of Linda thrusting against Anna was almost as loud as their moans. Linda knew it was time to cum. She had been saving it for a long time. She would not hesitate, she would not stop.

"Ahh! That's it, Anna! Squeeze with your pussy. Milk it for all it's worth. Mommy's gonna cum any second now. She's gonna put a baby inside you! Do you want a boy...or a giiirrrlll?!" Linda thrust forward and held her cock inside as she came. She felt each shot of cum leave her cock only to be lost to the void. Linda leaned on Anna and the two collapsed against the bed. Linda was sweating and panting as she cuddled Anna's body. When her cock finally slipped out, she pulled the girl's panties back on to keep her cum in. She began to caress Anna's hair. "You are the best daughter ever."

When Anna heard that Linda was pleased with her her heart skipped a beat. Looking up at the sexy woman she blushed, feeling kind of small with Linda looking like that at her. Soon she laid down on her back. Biting on the side of her hand she nodded meekly when reminded to not to close her eyes, moaning lewdly when the thick cock pushed inside her wet tunnel. The way her arms were pinned over her head made her wet pussy twitch greedily only for her to whimper when the cock was pulled out. But then Linda started to lick her lower lips and the insides of her hungry quim, actually able to orgasm like that for the first time.

Then it was time for her to ride Linda and even if she was embarrassed out of her mind she still kept on moving her hips, the wet sounds filling her ears. It didn't take much longer for her to orgasm a second and then a third time. Linda was amazing.. She always made her orgasm so many times before filling her up..

And the she ended on all fours, looking into the mirror, seeing her pleased expression, the way her own blue eyes glistened with lust while her hair were being pulled out, her pussy closing tightly around the huge cock that was bulging her belly. Hearing Mommy her face... became so lewd, the plump lips opened slightly and her pussy pulsed greedily.
"A... girllll... Mommy.... I'm cum.. cumming.. cumming~", she mewled out and came really hard as first shots of sperm started to fill up her womb, collapsing soon after, not heaving enough strength to keep herself in the position, loving how warm and full it made her feel.

Laying there and panting she heard the praise and changed her position, hugging Linda, hiding her flushed face between her breasts and taking in her smell while feeling her deep inside her body. It felt kind of special, to be cummed inside of like that.
"I l-love you, Mommy", she said very softly, it not being something she told easily to just anyone, her heart beating a bit faster after saying such a thing aloud.

In the morning, everything went back to normal. Linda was the kind woman Anna had grown to love and there was barely any indication of what they had done last night. Linda showered and wiped the dried sweat from the night off of her body and got ready for work. Nothing particularly interesting was happening at the Gallery.

The work week started anew and Anna was to start her online schooling that day. Linda would have to leave the girl at home in order to complete her studies. That was fine, Anna needed to take a break from the Gallery. The employees there had been asking questions about her and Linda wanted them to forget all about the girl for a while. There was hardly any expectation at all for Anna. All that was required was for her to complete her assignments for school and get good grades. If she did that, then Linda would be happy. Of course, Linda would still be able to track Anna's online activity as well as check on her grades and any assignments she was to complete. She would do so at least once a week to keep her on track.

Life was quite normal for a while. During the day, Linda was the kind and caring mother that Anna needed, and at night, she was the deviant perverted lover she had longed to be again. She started a new painting, this one of her and Anna in an erotic pose featuring their lust for each other. This work of art was just for the house. No one would ever see it and so, Linda would take her time with it and perfect it.

Anna loved swimming and so she did whenever Linda was out of the house, some exercising aside of sex doing the girl some good. It was still simply magic to be in this place and use all that. Freaking amazing! Even the swimming pool was kind of luxurious since the water in it could be warmed up. It was all simple.. impossible.. and made her feel so lucky when waking up every day and seeing it all. The sex was amazing too, leaving her pumped full every single night, making her kind of crave it, wanting to be ravaged.. her pussy aching whenever she thought about it. Once it made her so horny that even still remembering how she was spanked she pleasured herself while thinking of Mommy.

And then a day came she woke up and needed to run to the bathroom, feeling quite sick. Realising what that meant she wrote a message to Linda, asking her to grab some pregnancy tests with her on her way home. Quite distracted she forgot she was supposed to finish her homework that day and send it to one of the online teachers, not know it would show in the system when Linda would check on it later on. Anna was a diligent girl and she was extremely grateful that Mommy was paying for her schooling so she made sure to do her homeworks perfectly and that everything she could do to be a perfect student would be done.

Biting on her lower lips she paced in her room, wondering if Mommy would be happy. She wanted to make her happy so much.. to give her everything she possibly could.

Linda got the message. How many weeks had they been going at it now? Long enough for her not to know, nor really care. After work, she went to the pharmacy and picked up the pregnancy test. This was what they were hoping for. Anna would get pregnant and bear her a son or a girl, hopefully the later. The problems of circumstance didn't occur to Linda and they wouldn't for quite some time. They would have to take Anna to the doctor eventually and then questions would come up about the girl, especially considering her age.

Before Linda got home, she received a message from the online school. Anna missed an assignment. It somewhat irked Linda as it was one of the rules she clearly stated for Anna. Always get the school work done.

When Linda got home, she embraced Anna, temporarily forgetting the missed assignment. She handed the pregnancy test to the girl and let her have some privacy. She would know soon enough if Anna was pregnant.

She was so, so nervous when waiting for Linda and then blushing really hard and being so happy when hugged and kissed on the forehead. It was kind of reassuring. Going to the bathroom she peed on each and every of them (of course after reading the instructions) and waited, her heard beating like crazy. After the told amount of time she looked on each and blushed, tensing up. She was happy, so very happy.. but at the same time very, very nervous. Washing her hands and tossing the tests away she headed to the living room, sat on Linda's lap and wrapped her hands around her, looking for support that way, wanting Mommy to make all those nervous, insecure thoughts gone.

"Linda.. I'm.. pregnant", she whispered, her face in her lover's neck, taking in her smell and feeling a little bit emotional, not sure if that was a part of being pregnant.. or simply a normal thing, just being struck my the moment. "A-are you proud from me? Are you happy? I want Mommy to be happy.. I was so nervous.. waiting for you to come home.."

Linda was excited to hear the news. This was perhaps the greatest moment of her life. She embraced Anna and caressed the back of the girl's neck. "Of course I'm proud of you and Mommy is very happy. You will bear me a child, a cute healthy baby, and we will start a family." Linda felt wetness in her eyes. This was very emotional for her, as well. She never thought that she would get this far with anyone. Now she had a lover and a baby on the way.

Linda pressed her forehead against Anna's. She gave a quick kiss before looking into the girl's eyes. "We should celebrate. How would you like to celebrate?"

Anna smiled softly when she was touched like that and told that Linda was proud and happy. Nodding her head eagerly she thought of her new family. Linda, her and the baby. It made her so happy to think about it. Some tears rolled down her cheeks and then their eyes connected. Thinking of what she would want to she wiped off the next tears that were gathering in her eyes. First she thought that maybe going to a restaurant and then somewhere would be nice but she costed Linda so much money already.. she felt bad as it was.
"Maybe.. I'm gonna make a dinner and then we would watch a film together.. and maybe swim together too?", she proposed, deciding that this way Linda could relax and all. "I could find a nice recipe online and we could make it together.. or I could make it and you would take a shower?"

Anna was getting emotional and it was starting to affect Linda. "You know, a shower does sound nice. It has been a long day after all. I'll let you do the cooking and we can go for a swim, but then we're going to have to talk about this missing assignment of yours." Linda gave Anna a quick kiss on the forehead and retreated back to her room so she could shower. The shower was nice and hot and she could wipe away all of the day's grime. When she came out, she was wearing a silky robe that ended mid-thigh.

Her nose led her to the kitchen and the wonderful smell coming from within. She hugged Anna from behind as she looked over the girl's shoulder to see what they would be eating. "Looks wonderful. I'm so glad to have a daughter who can cook such wonderful meals. God knows I can't cook. Let's hurry and eat so we can swim. I'm sure you'll want to see what it is I'm wearing underneath," Linda said with a wink.

A vision of swimming together made Anna smile but then she frowned, pausing for few moments only to realise she really did forget about the assignment. It was because she was so overwhelmed with a possibility of being pregnant and feeling sick as well. Before she could answer Linda went to shower. Since it had no sense in sitting and doing nothing she went into the kitchen and started to prepare everything, reading through the recipe now and then.

She could hear Linda walking into the kitchen and smiled happily when she was hugged from behind. Blushing softly she smiled some more when being praised, feeling great whenever Mommy was so happy with her. Glancing at the beautiful robe Anna nodded her head. Yes, she wanted to see that perfect body and what was underlining it's beauty this time.

"Yeah, I would like to see that.. And those are Barbecued Pork Quesadillas", she said and added. "They are practically ready.. The receipe seemed easy to make so.. uhm.. yeah.."

"Good," Linda congratulated Anna. "Let's set up the table and eat." Even as she ate, Linda kept herself covered with her robe. There were times when she wanted to give Anna a little sneak peek, but held off on it. The girl seemed interested in catching a slip rather than eating and Linda loved it. Let the girl trip over herself.

When dinner was finished and the dishes were put away, Linda took Anna out to the pool. The heated pool was located out back with enough privacy to keep away any wandering eyes. Linda stood at the edge of the pool and faced Anna. "Are you wandering what I have underneath my robe?" Very slowly, Linda undid the cloth covering her body. Underneath she wore a white bikini. The bulge from her cock was just barely noticeable and would have taken a very close eye to even notice something was extra.

Linda smiled at Anna as she jumped backwards into the water making a splash. When she resurfaced, she swam backwards keeping her eyes on the girl. "Come on in, the water is just perfect."

Anna had huge problems with focusing on eating when Linda was wearing something like that. Because of that she was only half way through while her lover was already finishing. Before the girl even realised they were standing at the pool, Anna nodding her head at the question. Yes, she was wondering about that as soon as she saw that Linda changed her clothes. She couldn't tear her eyes away when Mommy jumped into the water so graciously. Blushing really hard she played with a rim of her shirt, unable to face the other for few moments, especially with how her pussy pulsed lewdly when she saw her partner like that.
"I.. I don't have.. my swimming suit on..", she said softly, even her ears becoming red as she realised she just wanted to take off her clothes and go into the water, being hugged and kissed and told she was a good girl.

“Well then you have a choice, Daughter of Mine,” Lisa said when she resurfaced. “You can either go back inside...quickly...and find something to put on...quickly. Or you can just jump into the water.” Lisa did not betray which of the choices she favored the most and by this point she really did not care. She would have her daughter one way or another, sooner or later. She kicked her legs up and splashed water towards Anna and began to backstroke away.

The blue eyes blinked few times when she was faced with a choice, trying to figure out what Linda would prefer. After few moments she run to get her swim wear, knowing all too well just how many times she was complimented when wearing some of the pretty underwear that Linda chose for her. With swimming suits.. she was the one making choice.. and she hoped that her lover would appreciate some of the ones she still didn't see. She was done in few moments and run back... only to trip in the end... and fall into the water, face first. Coughing she got back on the surface, one of the bra cups moved to the side and showing part of her breast and nipple. The bikini she chose was quite cute.. and very sexy.

Linda's motherly instincts kicked in and she swam towards Anna making sure the girl was able to surface. Once she made sure Anna was alright, she couldn't help but notice the exposed breast. The girl's innocence never ceased to arouse her. She cupped the flesh firmly with her hand. "If I didn't know any better, I would say you're trying to lead me on." After a moment of fondling Anna's breast, Linda let go after securing the girl's breast inside her swimsuit. "I must say, your choice in swimwear is most alluring." Linda kicked back swimming in the opposite direction to the other side of the pool, splashing Anna in the process.

It was so nice of Linda to swim to her and rub her arm, ask if she was alright. It made Anna all warm inside. But then... Linda's hand closed around one of her breasts firmly, making her moan. She shook her head a little, she would never lead her Mommy on... even if she only could guess what those words meant. Leaning forward she squirmed and moaned some more when she was stimulated some more, her nipple erect against the soft hand of her partner. And then it all ended, leaving her bothered and hungry for more. Smiling when she was splashed she dived and swam to Linda under water, getting back on the surface and hugging the woman. She loved her so much it hurt sometimes but... she didn't say anything, not sure if her feelings were a wanted thing, leaving it unsaid. Sure, she did say it earlier but.. she didn't repeat it, not wanting to bother Linda. It was okay to enjoy what they were having. Looking up at the other lovingly she stayed there like that.
"I'm happy when you're happy, Mommy", she said softly.

At those words, Linda leaned in and kissed Anna. They floated together for a while. Despite the heated pool providing warm water, Linda felt a greater warmth in her heart. Soon, Linda ended the kiss and her hands went underwater to settle on Anna's waist as they floated. "You make me happy, my daughter, and when our child is born, we will feel a new happiness together." Linda stayed afloat holding her daughter for a few moments. When she let go, she drifted back on her own and allowed Anna to do as she pleased.

Anna couldn't be more happy when Linda leaned down and kissed her. She didn't need anything more than her Mommy and be there with her, with no one bothering them at all. Nodding her head eagerly when thinking of the two of them and a baby the girl got a bit emotional, glad that there was time for her to deal with those feelings before Linda would notice anything. When looking some time after at her lover she couldn't help but to have some indecent thoughts when observing that incredible and sexy body but Anna wouldn't act on them. She simply admired Linda from afar before deciding to swim for some time.

The two swam for a time, but eventually Linda pulled herself out of the pool. Water dripped off of her body like a small waterfall, but her bikini stuck to her body. She took a look back at Anna and said, “Well? I think a nice hot shower is waiting for us. Who knows? Maybe there will be something more...”. Linda winked as she took a towel and made her way back inside where she would get the shower ready for the two of them. She stood under the hot water. Steam hid her body partially, but she was still wearing the bikini. She knew the girl must be somewhat aroused, she usually was. Linda intended to make the most of this shower with Anna.

The girl was enjoying herself, liking to swim and even playing a bit as she was diving and trying out when she could do under water, how to stand or twist her body. It was fun. At one of the breaks she took to catch her breath she saw Linda walking out of the water and couldn't help but to gulp hard. Her body was so amazing.. she couldn't help but stare and then blush when she was caught doing that. What was said made the colour on her cheeks deepen. After few moments she walked out of the water and followed Linda.

Walking into the bathroom she could see that Linda was already under the shower... and how she looked under it made her lower body swell with need. She looks like a goddess right now.. Not sure what to do she decided to step under it and wrap her hands around her Mommy, craving her touch and attention. Anna wanted to be kissed and hugged.. and then do the naughty stuff. Thinking that she had Linda's baby inside of her only made her more aroused.. and embarrassed with her own reaction to it.

Linda watched Anna as she came into the shower. She was still wearing her bikini and it made Linda giggle. The girl was so filled with need right now, that she wasn't even thinking. She felt the girl's arms wrap around her naked body and Linda did the same. Her hands gently rose across Anna's upper back. She pulled the girl's hair, forcing her to look up, so she could bring her face down and kiss her. She kissed the soon-to-be-mother and felt her erection grown. It was pressing against the front of Anna's bikini.

Her hands moved to Anna's waist and turned the girl so she was facing away. Linda repositioned so she could keep their lips locked in a kiss. While Anna's back was against Linda, she let her hands roam across Anna's stomach. Her fingers slid past the swim wear and a finger penetrated her pussy. Finally, Linda ended the kiss. "Be honest with me sweetheart, is this what you've been wanting? I want you to tell Mommy what you need."

The way she was hugged back and then her hair gripped so she was forced to look into Linda's eyes made her moan. Another one was muffled by the dominating kiss she was given, the intimidating thickness of her lover pressing against her body. Her eyes closed as the other's hand quickly went to her pussy and the fingers filled her hungry pussy, making her shudder all over. It was her Mommy's fingers, teaching her insides to who it belonged to. The thought made her unbelievably hot and bothered.

The kiss left her panting, her pussy twitching and then squeezed hard the finger that was resting so deeply inside of her.
"Mo---Mommy.. please... fill my honeypot with.. with your hard rod... Anna needs her Mommy to.. to make her hers again..", she mewled, knowing all too well that without begging there would be no sex. "My.. my pussy if very naughty.. and.. and needs to be punished~"
Blushing really hard she couldn't believe she was so quickly speaking like that, her heart beating like crazy as she was waiting, forced to look int Linda's eyes, them possessing her.. leaving her no escape. Yes, she wanted this beautiful woman, wanted her badly.

The words comforted Linda. On one side, she felt the undeniable love that only a mother could feel towards her daughter. On the other side, she felt a deep insatiable lust for the young girl. "As you wish, my daughter." Linda took her daughter by the waist and brought herself forward so her cock was against the girl's pussy and peeking out on the other side of her thighs. She let her hips rock back and forth so her shaft was grinding on the tender flesh. "You've been having naughty thoughts about Mommy again. The only cure is to give you this punishment." She pulled her hips away and bent Anna at the waist. Then she pushed her hips forward burying her shaft into the girl.

Linda moaned as she entered the girl and she would every single time she penetrated her daughter. She began to thrust with her hips and soon the clapping of their bodies hitting each other overcame the noise of the shower. "Oh, Anna, you make Mommy so happy!" Linda cried at the end of five minutes of uninterrupted thrusting. She pulled herself out and backed Anna up against the wall. She lifted the girl, so that Anna would have to wrap her legs around Linda for support. Linda brought herself back forward and penetrated Anna again. She kissed Anna, on her mouth, on her neck, and on her nipples. Anywhere that would further arouse the girl, Linda would target.

Anna gasped when she could feel the thick, hard cock push between her legs like that, moaning softly when Linda started to move like that, teasing her... only to end up crying out lustfully when being filled up once again, her pussy feeling like it belonged to Mommy... like it was a perfect fit around her incredible cock. And yes, she knew that Linda was really big, checking out... various pages. The girl's heart welled up with happiness since when hearing she made the other happy, it being the best thing she could hear. The last five minutes felt for her like much longer time, orgasming already once around the thick cock of her lover.

And there she was, wrapping her legs and arms around Linda's beautiful body, mewling sweetly when filled up again. Anna loved her Mommy and loved how she ravaged her, made her go insane from pleasure before even giving in. And she knew all those nice spots.. Biting her neck and sucking on it and even more tending to her nipples. Quivering all over she couldn't help but to love every moment of it.. soon ready to orgasm once again.
"Mo... Mommy... g-goooonnnna... cum.. cummm..", she gasped out, her pussy tightening around her lover.

Back
Top Bottom