Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take Home Daughter [solace x Zajawa]

At last Anna's dream came true and even if she wasn't aware of it she was nuzzling between Linda's breasts, taking in her smell. Her stirring woke her up right away, the girl not being used to anyone sleeping so close to her. She was ready to defend herself in mere seconds.. only to realise where she was and who the other person could be. Rubbing her eyes she yawned, feeling relax but a bit strange. If Linda would take few moments to look at her she would see that she definitely had 'after sex' around her.

Sitting on the bed she yawned some more, looking sleepily at Linda.
"Uhm... good morning?", she asked, reaching to the other's arm and touching it very gently, not sure if that would be acceptable or maybe the beautiful woman was regretting what had happened already. "Did.. you sleep well?"

Even though Linda regretted what she did last night to the vulnerable girl, she could not deny it was what she needed, what she had been craving all this time. Now was the time to be the adult, however, to look after Anna's well being as only a mother could.

"Listen, Anna, I'll be right back, I'm going to go to the store, quickly. I want you to stay here until I get back and when I do, I will explain more." Linda left things vague as she rushed out the door. The only stop she needed to go to was the pharmacy. She hoped it would be open this early in the morning. Luckily, it was, and she rushed in wearing her dress getting more than a couple odd looks in the process. She searched for a while until she found what she was after, "The Morning After Pill". Being recognized was something Linda did not worry about as she paid the cashier and rushed out the door. Her only concern was Anna's safety.

When she came back she went right to the back. One of the receptionists had managed to open the Gallery, yet there was nobody there. She went right to the back room after grabbing a bottle of water that was left over from the party last night and found Anna. She tore the pill right out of the package and handed it to Anna along with the bottle of water. "Here, take this...please. I realized what I've done to you and I don't want there to be any regrets. This will prevent you from getting pregnant."

Nodding her head she wondered what it was about but since she was quite sleepy still she didn't really realise. She went back to sleep and only when Linda came back and explained what it was she remembered what they did.. and that the woman came inside her. Her eyes went round and she took the pill right away, washing it with water. That done she looked nervously at the redhead, her blue eyes full of worry but obviously believing that Linda knew all the answers and trusting her.
"Do you think.. it would be enough? It's my first time taking such kind of pill", she confessed, blushing quite hard when feeling some of the sperm was still dripping out of her. "I.. I'm not someone that.. should have children.. I mean... uhm.."
Not sure what to say more about it she fell silent, looking down on her lap, not realising she was still naked, her pretty body for Linda to feast her eyes on. Still it all shocked her too much to realise it, for the time being at least.

Linda couldn't help but admire the girl's innocence and the naked body that was displayed before her. She could feel an erection coming on even through her fears. Eventually, she wrapped her arms around Anna and they hugged for a while. When Linda was ready, she released Anna and prepared to leave. "I should head up front. I already had someone open the Gallery and there's bound to be a lot of visitors to see the new exhibit. Linda left, but not before taking one last look at Anna to savor the hint of arousal in her loins.

For the most part, a majority of the night's trash had already been cleaned up. Linda spent some time that morning taking care of the rest. When she was finished, she realized that she was still wearing the dress from last night and she was beginning to look unclean. She told her receptionist that she was going to go home, take a shower, and change. She didn't mention Anna in the private room. She didn't want people getting any ideas of what was going on between her and Anna.

The hug was nice and made her calm down a little bit. Laying down on the bed she was about to fall asleep when Linda needed to leave. Smiling softly and waving her hand she got under the covers and only then blushed, realising that she was naked. Good thing she left half of the yesterday's food there because she had something to eat. It was almost as tasty as the day before. That done she decided to wash herself and then wash the sheets. At least there wasn't much to wash so she could dry it with a hair-dryer. That done with she hopped back on the bed, her thoughts focused on what had happened. She really hoped that she wouldn't have a child. She wasn't ready, she would be able to give it proper home and it would break her heart to give it back to the institution. Anna wanted to have children some day, she was sure she would be a good parent, different than her own parents... but it still wasn't now.

Hoping it would be alright she fell asleep, her dreams a bit chaotic and not necessarily good, making her mumble and stir around, obviously nervous about something she was dreaming about.

After cleaning up and getting a fresh pair of clothes, Linda left her house for the Gallery. It was almost the end of the day and the Gallery was full of people. It had been a while since the place had a surge of people, but it wasn't uncommon. Linda did her best to answer questions and generally be a good host for the visitors.

Soon, it was closing time and Linda told her receptionist to go home. She had done more than enough that day in opening the Gallery late without her and Linda felt bad for putting her in that position. Some boss she was. Now it was time to see how Anna was doing. She made her way to the back where the private room was. She peeked her head in first to give Anna a sense of privacy rather than barge in. "Anna, are you alright?"

After few more hours Anna woke up, very well rested. Since there wasn't much else to do she used that time for drawing. It was a long time she could do that, undisturbed. She loved creating things so there were many fantastical devices, anything the came to her mind really. Some kind of furnitures or clothes. A lot really. She was so immersed in it that the passage of time didn't really bother her, only standing to have some water from the sink or pee.

When Linda called for her she raised her head and smiled warmly at her. Stretching she put her drawings away.
"On the place~", she hummed with a smile. "How was your day, Linda? Also I'm dressed properly so you can come in. I mean... it is you place... a-and you already saw everything a-anyway.."

Linda blushed. It was true that she had seen all the girl had to offer, even if she was kind of regretting it at the moment. As Linda came in, she noticed the drawings. "Ah, I see you've been drawing again." Linda took a seat on the stool that was positioned in front of the canvas with Anna's portrait. She began making markings on it, adding detail or fixing them.

"You know, I once had a lover who wanted me to paint 'us'. She wanted to capture that blissful moment that only we shared. I set up mirrors all around and made love to her right here in this room. I captured every detail with my eye and after the sex, I got to work. I created one of my best works of art that night." Without looking, she pointed to a painting that had been thrown aside. Through the bright orange colors, was what looked to be two figures. Upon closer examination the two figures were engaged in sex, with one being taken doggy style. The dominant woman looked to resemble Linda, albeit very faintly.

"I was once offered a couple million dollars for that. I couldn't do it though, even after the breakup. I mean, I would be so embarrassed if anyone ever put two and two together. I often wonder what they would do if they knew. Would they blackmail me? Try to destroy my career? It amuses me sometimes, I mean, a lot of my paintings are erotic in nature if you really look carefully. I've painted the bliss of every single one of my lovers." Linda glanced around the canvas and looked at Anna. "Perhaps, I'll paint the blissful pleasure I see in you, someday."

Linda worked at the portrait for a few hours that night. She made conversation with Anna, but avoided any questions about any previous lovers. She began to add some color to the portrait, at times looking over at Anna to see the pigments in her skin or the color of her hair. It was late when Linda finally decided to call it a night.

"Will you be alright by yourself tonight?" Before leaving, she gave Anna a long kiss. She wanted to feel the girl once again in her grasp with her lips and was more than content with what she got. "I'll see you in the morning, okay?" she said as she looked into Anna's eyes. Then, she left.

Anna nodded, hiding the drawings, feeling a bit strange, making something like that when Linda was an artist.. Amazing artist. When the woman started to talk about something else it made the girl relax only to blush really hard as she stood up and saw the painting. The position made her lower parts react.. especially since she knew who was on the painting, with beautiful red hair. Unable to look away she didn't know that Linda was looking at her. 'Maybe' was the little, quiet answer she gave Linda, pushing some of the black strands of her hair behind one of her red ears.

Some time passed, Anna wasn't sure how much really, filled with them talking about some silly things. She loved the kiss she was given in the end, making her feel special... and making her want to stop Linda from leaving. But... she couldn't. She was merely a guest in here. There would come a day that she would need to leave, Anna knew that.. It hurt to think about it, made her heart fill with sadness but she knew better than asking anything of anyone. It was fine.. it was a good thing she could treasure those moments with Linda. Falling asleep she nuzzled her face into the pillow, able to feel Linda's perfumes lingering on it.

The morning came quite quickly, Anna woke up with a bad dream filling her body with fear. Sighing softly she walked into the bathroom, taking a shower, letting the warm water to wash away the unsettling feelings. Gulping softly she remembered how it felt to be touched... and to be filled by Linda and blushing really hard she reached between her legs, leaning on the wall... imagining Linda doing this to her, whispering dirty nothings into her ears.. how she would paint it for everyone to see how good she was making her feel. That made Anna moan softly and call Linda's name, her heart beating faster in her chest.

A couple weeks passed and Linda took care of Anna at her gallery. The woman had been thinking of Anna a great deal, but she had yet to make another move. She questioned whether Anna should still be staying in the gallery or if it would be best to try and get in contact with her parents. She knew the dilemma in the idea. Anna's parents would simply marry her away and she wouldn't be any happier. She felt like the girl was happy staying there in the gallery, but some of her employees were beginning to grow suspicious, especially when they saw Linda 'training' Anna around the gallery.

The gallery was closed on a particularly cold night. Linda decided to approach Anna with a simple idea. They were both in the private room. Linda had just finished putting the final touches on Anna's portrait. She called the girl over so she could see the final details. "You know, a portrait this special deserves to go in a special place. Why don't you come home with me and we can find a spot together?"

It was incredible. Although she was anxious with every passing day it seemed that Linda still wasn't bored of her... and wanted to spent time with her. It filled Anna's heart with joy, sometimes bringing to mind a puppy, being ecstatic whenever Linda decided to stay with her.. or to show her something new. She grew to love the gallery, soon knowing every nook and cranny.. and every work of the beautiful redhead. Through those weeks she grow back to look healthy, her body getting back all the fat it should have had, making her round behind even more delicious and big breasts heavier. She asked about everything, proving to have an excellent memory and being a quick learner.

It was a cold and windy night, Anna was sitting and observing her working with her sky blue eyes, obviously being sleepy but trying to stay awake. When called she stood up and walked closer, smiling when she saw how well Linda was able to draw her. Was she really so beautiful like on the drawing? Was this what Linda saw in her.
"I would love to find a place with you", said Anna, all excited only to blush and smile, rubbing her arm. "Uhm.. is my portrait.. very special to you?"

"It is," Linda started, "just as you are." Linda ran her hand through Anna's hair as she stood up and took the painting. "Come and grab your coat. I drove to the Gallery today, but the parking garage is a block away." When the two were ready for the cold winter night, they set off for the garage after locking the Gallery up. The garage wasn't too far, but it was still a walk away and Linda's BMW was waiting for them.

Linda set the portrait behind the seats and climbed in. When Anna was ready, she drove off into the night. Ten minutes away, they came to Linda's spacious house. Anna would be able to see its modern aesthetics as well as the pool along the side. Linda drove into her personal garage and got out taking the portrait with her. "Come on, I'll give you the tour."

As soon as Linda stepped inside her house, the lights turned on. Paintings hung along the walls. These were some of her most private collection, very detailed and intimate. She showed Anna around and even showed her some of the paintings. Then she asked the girl where they should put the painting.

Anna blush got even deeper but the smile could easily brighten the room. Nodding her head she put on a coat and followed Linda. Seeing her car she felt a bit intimidated but it was only a beginning since when she saw her house her mouth formed a small 'o'. Getting out of the car she nodded, looking around. Linda was really amazing, having such a house, car, gallery and being so intelligent and beautiful. At the moment Anna felt very small and insignificant, her cheeks getting some nice deep shades of red when she was showed all the intimate painting, made as well as everything that the incredible redhead was able to do.

Biting on her lower lip where should the painting be hang Anna looked around once again. Looking at Linda she saw she was looking around as well... so she walked and hugged her from behind, hiding her face in her back.
"L-Linda... I... I don't think I can do it anymore... I mean.. I love being around you.. a-and have a warm place to stay... a-and food... and everything... but.. b-but I don't think... I would be able to.. I d-don't... want to loose you.. and if you get bored with me... I.. I'm really grateful.. I am..!", she said, her voice breaking in the end as she started to sob softly, at last breaking, the insecurity that gathered deep inside of her through all those weeks coming out in a form of tears.

"Shhshhhshhhhhh," Linda held Anna close to her as she comforted the girl. "What do you mean 'get bored'? Do you think I'm just going to suddenly stop wanting to come around? You're like....my daughter. I won't give up on you, if you don't give up on me." Linda pulled away and looked Anna in the eye. "Now there is something more that I wanted to ask you. How would you like to stay here with me? This could be your home and I could take care of you. You could even work at the Gallery, if you wanted." Linda confessed all she had been thinking about the past couple weeks leading up to the decision to let her stay at her house. She wanted the girl, wanted to keep her close, for she hadn't had anyone stay with her in a long while and having Anna stay in the Gallery had been a joy. "I think we can both benefit from this...don't you think?"

Her heart almost stopped when she was asked if she thought that Linda would get bored of her... and being a good girl she said the truth and nodded her head. Being called a daughter was a biggest surprise ever.. but yes. Linda was like mother, like a real mother should be.. and then... so much more. And then another shock came - a proposition of her staying here.
"I don't... don't know about.. benefits.. but I want to staaaaay with you", she sobbed out, hugging Linda tightly, as if her life would depend on not letting go of her. "I.. want.. want you to be my mommy.. and more... Would it be fine?"
Anna asked herself that so many, many times lately, wondering if a girl like her would be fine for someone so amazing, if it would be fine to stay... if she wouldn't be boring... and things like that that now she just needed to know the answer, she needed to ask, no matter how scared she was of the answer and how full of hope she was at the same time.

"Of course," Linda reassured. "It is fine. I will be your mommy and more. Come, let me show you your room." Linda led Anna by the hand throughout the house until they came to a room. The room was bare except for the bed and the walk-in closet had yet to be filled. "Given time, this room will look just the way you want it. I used to use this room as a storage, but I've had it prepared for you. Tomorrow, we'll move all your stuff from the Gallery to the house." Linda held up the portrait she had been carrying this whole time. "I'll leave you alone for a bit. Feel free to explore or you can come with me. I'm going to find a place to hang this masterpiece."

Linda left the room. She had a spot she wanted to try. It was in the living room above the fireplace. She had yet to find a painting of an adequate size to hang there. She held it up to see how the fire's brightness would reflect across the portrait and was astonished by its effect. The light seemed to hit Anna's eyes just perfectly. The colors blended perfectly together giving the girl a look of desire. It took a little time, but eventually, Linda was able to hang the portrait where it would catch the best light.

Anna was in her private heaven when hearing that Linda wanted to be with her. Smiling she followed the redhead, holding her hand and trying to wipe all those stupid tears away. Her eyes became wide when she saw the big room that was supposed to be hers. Before she was able to react she was standing there alone, her heart beating fast as she moved slowly towards some of the doors she saw in the room, the movement almost shy in it's nature. Taking a peek into the room she figured out it was one of those walk-in closets she saw on some pictures in various magazines. Smiling happily she touched some of the shelves, pinching herself to check if she wasn't dreaming... and then again. A room.... just for her? She took some time to look here and there.. and then went to find Linda, soon seeing her picture hanging over the fireplace, blushing really deeply since it seemed like she was hungry... for something... something that Anna knew already a taste of.
"D-do... do I really look like that?", she asked quietly.

Linda turned as she didn't hear Anna approach. "Even my skills as an artist can do your beauty no justice." Even though Linda moved about and talked casually, she was really excited to have the girl in her house. "So, how do you like your room?" She figured Anna spent her time in her new room before looking for her in the living room. "My room is just across from yours. It's bigger than yours, but I think you'll still like the space I've given you."

Linda checked the time, just realizing how late it was. "Are you hungry? I can have a pizza delivered, if you'd like." The idea of having a pizza was actually mouthwatering for Linda. She was feeling a little peckish. Her eyes glanced over Anna's face. She couldn't get over how adorable this girl was. She turned and fished for her phone to hide the blush and the fact that she had been staring. She was able to order a pizza very quickly with an app. She didn't have to talk to anyone or worry about handling money. All of her settings were saved and ready to use at any moment. The pizza would be delivered to the house in half an hour. Linda turned and looked at Anna. It took her a moment to realize that she was staring at the girl and more so, she was blushing.

Linda was a first person that said to her something like that while obviously being genuine. She noticed the stare, looking down at herself, wondering if she had something on her shirt. No.. So was it because of her? Smiling softly at the idea she thought of her room, her eyes glistening happily.
"I love it.. it so big... so.. there could be just... anything? And... I.. was thinking...", she paused, scratching her nose. ".. s-since... you would be my... mommy... uhm... mother... sh-should I call you like that? And yes, pizza sounds amazing.. a-and eating together too. I like eating with you."
Pushing some of her black hair behind her ear she observed Linda, her blush... and feeling her own, soon walking to her and hugging her from behind, not saying even one word, simply staying quiet and close, taking in her warmth and smell, happy she was wanted, happy that Linda needed her even if she had everything.

"If that makes you happy, then yes, you can call me mother." Linda felt excitement building up in her. This was a new stepping stone in her life. She had never once dreamed she would ever have a daughter, but was Anna really that? They had sex and she nearly impregnated the girl. Linda placed her hands over Anna's as they embraced. She would be whatever Anna needed. If Anna needed a mother, then she would take in that role. If Anna needed something more, something more relational, then she would play the part because in truth, Linda was looking for companionship too.

"We have about 30 minutes before the pizza gets here. What would you like to do?"

"I want for you to be happy too... a-and... I've heard that some people have such relationship... calling their older boyfriend a daddy.. so maybe we could function in such a fashion too?? I don't know.. I don't have experience with that.. but you being my mommy.. sounded nice.. but having.. sex... was nice too..", she explained softly, her face still in Linda's back. "And you could show me.. a-around... or we could maybe... watch something... or j-just hug..."
That said she stopped talking, wanting to know what Linda would say to that. She had a lot of experience and Anna believed that if anyone would know how to deal with this situation it would be her, trusting the beautiful woman that helped her so much.

The thought of having sex with Anna right here, right now, excited Linda more than she cared to admit, but she also had a conscience that would guilt trip her after the act. She could handle her own intimate affairs alone in her bed if need be. She should cherish this moment with Anna. "You know what, why don't we watch some TV. After being with you for weeks, I still don't even know what you're into."

Linda pulled Anna over to the couch and turned on the TV that was hanging on the wall. She began to flip through some channels hoping that Anna would find interest in something. She kept the girl close, keeping her between her legs as they lay against the couch. As they shifted through channels, Linda began to stroke Anna's hair and then her fingers lingered over to the girl's cheeks and then her neck. She forgot how soft Anna's skin was. She couldn't help but touch the girl.

Anna was hoping for a bit different answer but she loved spending time with Linda... and watching TV together while hugging sounded great too. The arms wrapped around her made her feel safe, it was a very nice feeling, something that wasn't present in her life very often until the beautiful redhead showed in it. Looking through the channels she asked if it was alright to leave it on a channel where they showed how to build a natural pantry in the garden. Anna always had a thing for creating things.

When Linda started to stroke her hair the girl moved her head into the touch, loving how it felt, wanting more... wanting for it to never stop. The touch to her neck made her shudder, it being a very sensitive place for her. And yes, it was true, Anna had a beautiful, almost perfect skin, soft and ideally moistened, velvety to the touch.

Linda stopped paying attention to what was happening on the TV and more as to how Anna was reacting. Her fingers traced lower along Anna's neckline until it was beginning to go under her shirt. She brought her head down to rest on the girl's and smelled her clean hair. The scent made her body tingle. She wanted to dare herself to go further, just to see what would happen. Her fingers kept creeping lower and lower, until they could enter her bra cup from above. Her fingers touched a nipple and then the doorbell rang.

Linda practically jumped off the couch from being startled. "I'll...I'll go get that..." she said as she left the living room. The delivery man handed Linda the pizza and she handed him a tip. He left and Linda went into the kitchen still wondering what the hell she was about to do to Anna. When she recovered herself, she took a couple plates and opened the pizza box.

"Anna...uhm...honey, the pizza's here!" Linda opened the refrigerator and pulled out some soda which was only a couple days old. She set it on the counter as well as a couple glasses. She tried to pretend that nothing happened even though the desire was still there.

Anna was paying attention at first but then the soft, warm fingers made their way lower.... and then lower again. Gulping softly and then her breath becoming a bit shaky she didn't know how long it took but then at last Linda's hand, letting out a softest of moans when her breast and then nipple was touched at last. She felt like whimpering when it all stopped so suddenly, pouting for few moments when left alone.

Still she smiled when called by Linda, standing up and joining her in the kitchen... incredible kitchen, really. Seeing something to drink she at last felt just how thirsty she was, walking to the sink and pouring the glass full of a cold water before being her thirst was quenched and she poured soda for the two of them.

"It smells extra good~ Do we have ketchup?", she asked, not sure if she should add 'Mommy' in the end or not, looking at Linda and blushing when remembering where they left at, wanting to be touched.... and kissed too.

Back
Top Bottom