Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take Home Daughter [solace x Zajawa]

Linda watched as Anna left. Just watching the girl scurry away began to bring the taint of arousal to her loins. When Anna got back she smiled at the girl's joy of the deserts. She should have figured the surprise would have made her happy, but it still made her smile.

"Of course you can stay longer. I'm not going to throw you out in the freezing cold. Besides, there are a lot of creeps out there who will take advantage of you. I don't want that to happen to you." She thought of earlier this morning and how she took advantage of Anna. It saddened her, but she kept the smile on her face for appearance sake. What Anna said next made her blush. A daughter? She never really thought of Anna that way, but the way she took care of the girl, it almost seemed that way. Linda was ready to say something, the problem was, she didn't know what to say and she didn't want to make the conversation awkward. The waiter came and Linda paid the bill. Even though they weren't getting any dirty looks, Linda felt it was time to leave. It was getting late after all and a young woman needs her sleep.

Linda took Anna back to the Gallery and back to the private room where the bed was still set up. There was still an issue Linda wanted to settle, one that would make her uncomfortable. She sat down on the bed and motioned for Anna to do the same.

"Listen, Anna...about this morning. I just want you to know...that you don't have to do anything to stay here. You don't have to offer your body. I'll still let you stay here. What happened this morning...I was weak and I did something to you that I shouldn't have. For that, I am sorry. I just want you to be comfortable here, to not have to worry about anything like that. Okay?"

Anna nodded her head happily. It was true, there were people that seemed to hurt her or abuse in some different forms, especially now that it got colder and less people was walking on the streets. The thought of sleeping once again in the warmth, without needing to worry that someone could come and want to do something bad to her sounded great. Well.. so far she was able to defend herself.. but who knew what could happened the next time? The less number of possibilities of that happening the better.
"Thank you so much, Linda", she said, smiling happily at the woman, glad that she was lucky enough to meet her.

Taking off her coat and hanging it on a first space available she nodded and sat down, looking at Linda curiously. She obviously wanted to say something and it made her wonder what it could be about. It surprised her a little to hear all what was being said, making her nod in the end.
"Well.. I was wondering why you would do such a thing and I'm happy to know it wasn't because you wanted to use me. I thought it couldn't be like that since y-you were pleasuring me.. a-and didn't want it back", she said, blushing quite hard and then chuckling awkwardly, rubbing the index finger of her right hand with her thumb. "I... I... uhm... it would be fine... if you.... would want it again.. I mean... I know I'm just a brat and someone like you surely has many people more elegant and impressive than me.. b-but if you would like... I wouldn't mind... to do something together."

That said Anna glanced at the other, wanting to see if she was alright with what she said. Besides she liked to look on Linda's mature, pretty face.

Linda smiled. She didn't know what to say to Anna. Here was a girl, offering her body and all to Linda. She would have liked to have told Anna everything and even lay her down on the bed and have her first true experience with her, but that would also mean the girl might get hurt. Linda didn't want to see her suffer. She was already a prime target for predators and she shouldn't have to worry about another one in a place of safety. "Perhaps...someday, when you're ready." Linda patted Anna on the head and caressed her cheek. "You truly are such a wonderful girl. I'm glad you're staying here." She leaned over and kissed Anna on the cheek. "I should go. Make yourself comfortable. I'll be back in the morning." Linda got up to leave but just before she left the room she stopped and turned with a smirk on her face. "And then I'll put you to work."

The next day, Linda was a little late in getting to the Gallery. She brought with her donuts and milk for Anna and coffee for herself. Today they needed to get the Gallery ready for the party. With Anna there, they should be able to accomplish all that needed doing before lunch. At around 6:00, the catering service would arrive to set up for the guests. At 8:00, the party was scheduled to start. Linda went through the plan and the time schedule in her mind as she walked to the private room to check on Anna.

Hearing the answer and being patted on the head she smiled brightly while nodding. The praise she received from the other made her feel all warm inside. It wasn't something she heard often so she was really glad. And there was even a kiss soon after! If Anna would be a cat she would be purring right now. Nodding her head she waved her hand, only to be left to wonder what Linda could mean by putting her to work. Remembering there should be an event here tomorrow she figured out she would help setting things up. That sounded like fun and made her smile and be excited for the next day.

Before going to bed she wanted to wash her old clothes but she realised they were gone. Accepting the fact she made sure to put the new ones neatly on the side and then go to take care of her teeth and wash her body. It was amazing, the fact she could stay in such a fine place and get some of her life back. When she was all clean she hopped on the bed but realised it was a bit too early to go to bed. Looking around she saw there were pencils and some blank piece of paper on the side. Taking some she started to draw, it always being something that made her smile. Humming softly she didn't really focus on what she was doing... only to see she drew Linda on a motorcycle. Chuckling softly she put it into one of the bags. It would be a nice memory. Placing everything on it's rightful places she slipped under the covers and fell asleep.

At the time Linda got to the gallery Anna was awake, actually quite busy... making a construction of the plastic bags that probably was meant to be some kind on a hanging shelves. She was wearing some of the new clothes, her hair pinned up and showing her cute neck, instead of a rubber using a bit of a plastic material she cut from one of the bag. The clothes as well as her drawing were laying on the bed at the moment.

Linda entered the room and noted Anna's cute outfit. For the first time, Anna would see her in simple clothes, a pair of jeans and a t-shirt underneath a jacket. "Did you sleep well?" she asked as she came to the center of the room. She saw the sketch she drew of Anna from a couple days ago. It still needed work, but she would get to that when she had time. She also noticed the piece of paper with a drawing on it. She figured it was herself in the drawing, but was she riding a motorcycle? She hadn't ridden one in years.

Tonight is the party here at the Gallery. We need to get the decorations and signs put up today. I also have some men coming around noon to place the artwork and rearrange one of the rooms. After that, we'll have some free time until 6:00 when the catering service arrives with the food. You are more than welcome to help yourself before the party starts. Guests will start arriving at 8:00 and should last for about 4 hours, but I'm sure you can occupy yourself in that time?" Linda nodded over at the drawing on the bed.

After the two finished with their light breakfast, Linda took Anna to the storage closet where all of the decorations were kept. They were simple pieces that didn't require too much. These would be placed at the entrance. Also in the supply closet was a couple of wireless microphones with stands. She took these out to the room that would be rearranged and did a test on the speakers. It was almost noon by the time Linda finished setting up the staging area where the announcements and speeches would be made that night. She went to the reception area at the front to check on Anna's progress.

She almost jumped out of her skin when Linda spoke up from behind her, not hearing her coming. Placing a hand on her chest she chuckled and nodded her head few times.
"Yes, I've slept great", she answered, then listening to what Linda was saying only to blush quite hard, hiding the well made drawing under the clothes. "Sorry.. I like drawing... a-and yes. Yes... So.. let's eat, yes?"

She was glad that the subject of her drawing wasn't brought up anymore. Linda was so talented.. seeing something someone like her did.. it was making her want to hide somewhere and never come up. It wasn't like Anna was an extremely shy girl but she wasn't used to sharing anything with anyone... Being praised was one of the things she wasn't used to.. as well as someone saying she did something well. Of course when she was still attending school some of the teachers praised her but she didn't trust it much, seeing they even praised the ones that didn't do too well. All she could really trust was that she liked to draw and what she did.. looked quite acceptable.

Before she realised the breakfast ended and they got to work. Listening to what she was supposed to do she nodded, took the needed things and started working. Anna wasn't a lazy girl (most of the time at least) and she did her best to finish the task she was given. Up to the time Linda came to check on her she was already done.

As Linda came to check on Anna's work, a truck pulled up front and several men began to unload what looked like paintings. Linda greeted the men and showed them where the paintings were going. She took Anna with her to the presentation room and began going over the layout for the room. Most of the paintings needed to be moved out of the room and would be placed somewhere else in the Gallery. Once the area was clear, the new paintings were placed strategically around the white room. The whole ordeal took several hours.

It was around 4:00 when the delivery men left. Even though Linda didn't do much of the heavy lifting, she felt worn out by the whole ordeal, but she still needed to prepare herself for tonight. "I'm going to head back home and change. I'll be back in a little while. Feel free to take a look around. Nobody should be arriving until 6:00 and I should be back by then."

Linda went home and showered. She did everything to make herself ready for the party. Tonight, she wore a black and white stripped dress that clung to all of her curves. A pair of heels adorned her feet showcasing her legs, at least what wasn't hidden underneath the dress that ended mid-thigh. With a purse in hand, she walked back to the Gallery. It was 5:30. The catering services should be here any moment.

Anna was simply observing everything that was happening, finding it quite interesting to see how such events worked. Smiling at Linda she nodded and started to walk around the big place. When she was in the room on the back it didn't feel that big. Looking into every nook and cranny, in the end sitting at the window and looking outside, her thoughts not focused on anything particular. Hearing a sound of heels making contact with the floor she stood up and run downstairs, tripping when she saw Linda and then blushing.
"Y-you look incredible", she said, being able to regain her balance and smiling happily at the woman. "That dress makes you really pretty.. n-not like you aren't without her too.."

"And I took a look around and everything seems fine.. though this place is really big.."
, she said, looking around and smiling some more and then grimacing when her belly let out a loud noise, announcing that it was empty. "Sorry.."

Linda smiled at the compliment. "Thank you. The catering should be here soon. You must be hungry." Sure enough, the catering service arrived at exactly 6:00. Linda had them set up just outside the presentation room. The tables were already set up, so all the caterers had to do was set up the buffet and start the warmers. Everything was in place by 7:00 which left an hour of waiting.

"Feel free to take what you want. The press will arrive soon to check things out and then the guests." Linda took some food as well, favoring the meatballs and the cheese. She was very careful not to mess up her lipstick. The only thing left to do was add some music to the Gallery. Linda played some relaxing contemporary piano music and soft jazz. Then the press arrived and Linda showed them to the presentation room. Soon after, the guests began to pour in for the event.

Nodding her head she took some of the food, asking Linda before that how much was okay. Knowing that she gathered it all on one plate and went to the back room, dividing it for two parts so she would have something to eat later on as well. The girl was really happy at the moment, trying to enjoy each and every moment. Eating the first half of the food she started to draw once again, remembering how pretty was Linda in the dress and trying to draw it. She wasn't so bad at drawing people but what she was great in were all the details, like how long or wide were the stripes on the dress.. or how the motorbike she saw really looked like. And she surely draw Linda's body well. Seeing what she draw she put it on the lowest shelf of her construction. It all kept together well so it seemed she did a good job.

When she finished food and another drawing she got a bit curious how it looked like up there where Linda was. Were there many questions from the press? Did they took many pictures? Taking her shoes off she laid down on the bed, sighing softly. She tried to stay awake by the soft sounds of the party and her full belly soon put her to sleep.

The rest of the night was filled with guests interviewing Linda and much champagne. Three rising artists debuted some of their newest works at the Gallery. After an hour, they went through the whole presentation, taking questions in the end, and unveiled a new piece from each artist. Linda also gave a speech implying the importance of art and how the Gallery's mission was to showcase some of the local talent. Many guests came and many guests left, but there was someone that managed to catch Linda's eye and only because she caught the woman staring at her several times over the night.

Despite having several glasses of champagne that night, Linda decided she could use another. She got her glass from the bar and realized she had been followed when the blonde lady came up beside her. Things quickly escalated and sultry words were exchanged. Linda couldn't control herself. The woman flirted with her and she flirted back. The rest of the night wasn't nearly as long as wanted now. She even managed to get the woman to walk around the rest of the Gallery, which had been closed off for the party. They were alone and secluded. They exchanged heated stares and whispers. It was very clear where things were headed. She was tempted on more than one occasion to ask the woman over back to her house. They walked back to the party when Linda finally summoned enough 'courage' to ask the woman back to her place. Someone else beat her to it.

A man, Linda knew him to be John Hitchcock, placed a hand on the woman's back. John Hitchcock was an art collector like Linda, but unlike Linda, his collection was private. There had been several occasions where he walked away with a piece Linda wanted and vice versa. Now he was taking the woman away. The pair were actually a couple. Linda felt embarrassed that she let herself get carried away by a stranger who belonged to another.

The party eventually ended around midnight, but it was another hour before the catering service was able to pack up and leave. Linda was still in a vulnerable state. She was tired and deeply aroused from her encounter with John Hitchcock's girlfriend. She tossed her heels aside and made her way to the private room in the back, forgetting Anna slept there. With a heavy sigh, she took off her dress and bra in the dark and was reminded of the erection pressing against her red panties. She sat on the edge of the bed with her face buried in her hands. It would probably be best if she were to take care of the erection now through masturbation than to spend a night restlessly trying to sleep.

Anna was still sleeping when Linda walked into the room but her sitting woke her up. First she was scared that someone came to hurt her and was ready to attack as soon as she would be touched but when nothing happened she remembered where she was. Looking at the person sitting on the bed she realised it was Linda... and... was she crying? She looked like she was, her face hidden in her hands. For few moments she tried to figure out what was the right thing to do but since all the words seemed kind of off... and she didn't what exactly could happen she sat on the bed and hugged her from behind too focused on the possibility of Linda crying to notice she was naked.
"Don't cry, Linda", she said softly, nuzzling against her back.

Linda was startled at having Anna hug her from behind. She wanted to cover herself, but Anna hugging her made it very difficult to do so. "I'm not crying...it's okay, it really is." Linda sat there in silence hoping that would be enough, but Anna still had her arms around her. She gave a sigh and began talking. "There was this woman...at the party. She seemed interested in me and I got interested in her. We got to talking, we said things that only adults...people who are in love...should say to each other. I got excited and I could tell she was excited too. I was going to take her back to my place, but she was already taken. She came with her boyfriend." Linda left out the part that said boyfriend was actually a rival of hers.

"I...I just feel like a damn fool is all. I should have known better to get all aroused from a stranger. It's just...been a while since I've been with someone...physically. I guess I'm kinda desperate."

Anna was hugging and nuzzling into Linda when she was telling her the reason why she looked so depressed, and was, blushing when she heard that Linda was kind of desperate.
"I don't think that only two adults would say things about love.. I could too.. although you probably think of me as a brat..", she said softly and then added, blushing. "A-and.. I would serious earlier.. If you want... we two could... do something together.. You are helping me out.. giving me so much... and I would like to do something for you as well. Body is the only thing I have... so... would you want t-to.. t-take it?"
That said she fell silent, her heart beating like crazy as she was waiting for the answer, her hot cheek pressed against Linda's back.

Linda froze. Again, Anna was offering her body, but was it really so wrong? Linda was helping her out and she was old enough to make her own decisions, so as long as Anna was consenting, it should be okay, right? Linda turned her head so that her cheek was pressing against the top of Anna's head. If she had been sober, she would have had more self control, but she wasn't.

Linda let the weight of her body press Anna down against the bed. She went after kissing the girl. Her hands were already sliding underneath Anna's shirt, groping at the breasts that were hidden beneath. Her kisses went around to Anna's neck. Her hands were pulling up the girl's shirt exposing her breasts as her kisses continued to trail lower until her lips were pressing against pink nipples. Her hands continued to explore Anna's young body, even threatening to slide her pants down her legs. When she felt the girl's hands begin to explore her body, especially if they should trail down her body, Linda stopped and pulled back.

"No...stop...Anna. There's something you need to know before we continue. If we're going to do this, if we're really going to do this, then we're going to have to commit. There's no going back after this point." Linda stood up slowly from the bed leaving Anna there. She slid her panties down her legs, exposing what was hidden underneath. "Take a good look at me Anna. If you are fine with this. If you can give yourself fully to me...to this...then I will have sex with you."

Before she knew Anna was laying on the bed, being kissed.... and slowly kissing back, following Linda's moves, letting her lead. Small moan escaped her slightly open lips when her big breasts were touched, showing that her partner definitely knew what she was doing. She was wearing one of the underwear sets she was bought by Linda, looking great in them. Still the bra was taken away quite smoothly, making her moan some more as they were sucked on, Anna simply loving the sensation. And yet.. everything seemed to come to an abrupt stop when she tried to touch the other back.

Then.. she saw something that seemed like a simple fantasy. Blinking few times she blushed really hard. It was her first time seeing a real one... and on a woman nonetheless. Gulping softly she smiled, nodding her head.
"You don't need to worry.. I think it's cool you have both", she said, smiling softly and added. "I'm not sure why was I supposed to not to want... You are you, Linda.. and I like you for being you."

In the darkness, Linda blushed deeply. This girl was a true work of art. She was genuinely kind when she didn't need to be. Linda found her courage and she went back to the bed. "Have you...ever had sex? With a man...or a woman?" Linda had to ask. The outcome would determine how far she could go tonight and would determine the pace she set for this intimate night.

Linda lay next to Anna and spread the girl's legs. Her fingers began to rub against the soft panties the girl wore. Even in the dark, Linda knew which pair she wore and it excited her all the more. "I know you know about this, but this..." Linda guided one of Anna's hand to her cock, "...is a little bit different. Grip it with your fingers and stroke it up and down. Slowly at first and then faster." With Anna's hand in hers, Linda began to stroke her hardened member. Eventually, Linda let Anna take control of the stroking. Her breathing deepened as pleasure began to take over her body. "Yea...just like that. Please, keep going. I just...I just need some physical release. You can do that for me, right?"

When Linda came back to her she smiled only to shake her head at the question. She didn't really had chance to have a relationship of that kind with her home situation so messy. So there was a bit of fooling around, touching this or that, some kissing but it was all.
"J-just a bit touching with friends... and that's all", she said shyly, knowing that she probably should had more or something, hoping that Linda wouldn't think badly of her because of it.

She nodded her head when she was instructed what to do, gulping at how thick it seemed compared the little bit what she knew. First her moves were unsure but not long after she was moving her hand smoothly. Wondering if it would feel nice she reached with her other hand and rubbed around the had, obviously not sure what she was doing by trying. She would ask how did it feel but she figured out Linda would tell her if she would be doing something wrong.

"Oh god, Anna, it feels so good. This is just what I needed." Linda shifted so that she could reach between Anna's legs while the girl was stroking her. Her fingers traced at the slit hidden underneath the panties before letting her middle finger slip in to penetrate. "When you do something that feels nice for someone, they'll want to return the favor." Without a sober mind, Linda didn't have that careful calculated touch she had yesterday morning. Her finger thrust inside the girl and the tip was rubbing against a rough spot along the girl's tunnel. This spot, when dealt with carefully and with the right type of girl could make a woman squirt. Linda wasn't trying to accomplish such a feat tonight. She wanted to bury her cock inside.

Precum began to slowly rise out of the tip of Linda's cock signaling the pleasure the woman was receiving. Her heart beat was racing wildly inside her chest from the excitement she felt. She rolled over on top of Anna with her finger still thrusting inside of the girl. The tip of her cock was barely touching the girl's lower lips. Linda leaned forward and began to kiss Anna. She removed her finger to use her hand as a balance, but in doing so, the tip pressed firmly against Anna, not enough to penetrate. All Linda needed to do was push her hips forward and she would be inside the virgin girl.

When she heard Linda she smiled happily, glad that she was doing a good job. Yesterday the other made her feel so good that it was only natural that it was her turn now. The girl shuddered softly all over when she was touched between her legs, happy that the fingers slipped right in, after yesterday kind of craving to feel it move inside of her once more. Anna arched her back a little when a spot inside of her was touched, making her feel a bit strange. And of course she knew that the one wanted to give back the favour, after all it was what she wanted to do yesterday.

She could feel the moisture showing on the tip of the cock, knowing that meant that Linda was getting more and more aroused, learning in school about it.. and also hearing this and that from friends that already did it with their boyfriends. When Linda moved she couldn't reach fully the shaft and then she could feel it, the moist tip touching her lower lips, both the tip and her pussy being wet. Gasping softly she tensed up, a bit nervous but at the same time the kiss she was sharing with Linda helped to distract Anna a little bit.

The moment was intense for Linda. As the kiss progressed she lost more of herself. There was no more thinking, no more worries and consequences. Her hips came forward as kissed Anna. There was only feeling and that feeling was pleasure. The tip slid in to the virgin girl. Linda moaned inside of the girl's mouth. She wanted more and that need slowly brought her hips closer to Anna's. Slowly she pushed her way inside the tight virgin body beneath her. She was halfway in and she continued to push. Her moans grew increasingly louder until they were one.

Linda could feel her cock throbbing inside the girl. She was pressed in as far as she could. She pulled back, just a little and pushed again with her hips. Her lips left Anna's. "God, Anna, honey, this feels incredible!" Linda's thrusts started small, but the desire for pleasure became great that she started to pull back farther and thrust gently inside Anna. That wasn't enough. Her thrusts became harder and faster as desire drove her every action.

Small painful gasp escaped her when Linda pushed inside but since the other took her time to prepare her before entering her and there was a lot of moisture it wasn't as painful as it could be. Not even close to it. But Anna didn't know that and the pain startled her. Good thing Linda didn't give up moving even for a little bit.. it overwhelmed the girl enough to not to be able to tell her to stop. And it definitely felt like something way too big was being pushed into something way too small.

Wrapping her hands around Linda's neck, some tears in her closed eyes, she shuddered.... but then a strong, blissful feeling run through her whole body... and then again, working like magic on her fear. It only started to become better, soon there being no pain but mind numbing pleasure. It was amazing, no wonder people like to have sex so often. That was the only coherent thought in Anna's mind as she was experiencing her first time, even her breasts feeling like filled with warmth. Letting go of Linda's neck she started to grope them, it causing for her walls to twitch around the thick cock that moved inside of her wet canal. Small, right now not so innocent, sounds were escaping her lips, the girl unable to be quiet.

Linda remained quiet, letting her passion move her body. She covered Anna's body with her own and the motions she made against the girl caused the bed to creak almost as loudly as Anna's pleasurable moans. Linda felt a sudden spike in pleasure wanting to make its escape out of her cock and she buried her shaft inside the girl to wait out the near orgasm she had. When she was confident that she could pull out without releasing inside the girl, she did so, but the need for pleasure drove her body to continue thrusting.

The older woman repeated the same steps many times over the span of half an hour. She was good at keeping herself at bay and even sought out Anna's pleasure every time she needed a break. Then the thrusting would continue. This time, Linda's body did not want her to stop. Her hands held on to Anna, keeping the girl pressed against her. Their breasts brushed against each other. The pleasure became too much for Linda to handle and she submitted to its temporary bliss.

"Oh Anna! Oh Anna!! I'm cumming!!!" Linda buried her entire shaft inside the girl and felt the first wave of a powerful ejaculation pour into Anna. She thrust again for the second load and again for the third until the pleasure began to subside with smaller shots from her cock. She kept her cock buried inside Anna as she rested against the girl, but still propped up on her elbows so as not to suffocate her. After a few minutes, her cock began to lose its girth slipping out of Anna.

It felt so good to be laying under Linda, making her big breasts sway above her, her nipples teasing hers now and then. The moving was stopped now and then but it didn't stop her from orgasming four times through that time, making her mewl and shudder, squirm and moan, simply crying out her pleasure. Feeling the cock twitching inside of her, pushing against the opening of her womb she didn't think too much and wrapped her legs around the woman, orgasming for the last time as soon as the virile sperm was shoot inside of her. It started to fill up her womb in a ways that only added to the bliss she was pushed into. The last orgasm was really strong so she blacked out a bit after it, not used to so much pleasure.

After few moments she relaxed... actually falling asleep under Linda, tired after the new type of activity.

Linda think much of what was happening in the blissful moment after sex. She saw the girl pass out and fall to sleep. She rolled off of her, cradling the girl from behind and fell asleep too.

Linda did not wake up to an alarm the next morning. She was unaware that her phone was in her bag which she had tossed before entering the private room last night. The phone was most likely out of power by now. She took a deep breath instinctually, and her body began to wake. Slowly, her eyes opened and she realized she was breathing in the scent of the girl. They were both naked. They were pressed together. She rolled over on her back and the memory of last night began to flood her mind at once. She gave a panic yell as she quickly jumped out of bed.

Her breathing quickened as the panic began to settle in. What had she done to this girl? She ran her hands through her face and her hair. This was not good. She played through last night in her mind trying to determine if she shot her load in the girl's womb. Wait, that didn't even matter. If she had unprotected sex with Anna, then there was already a possibility of her getting pregnant. In her moment of panic, she tried to get dressed temporarily forgetting that Anna was trying to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom