Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural Assassins

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mainman
"Well, what whatever it is, let's hope it doesn't concerns us, since we don't deal with minor crimes," Akemi said, "And that sucks, you have a drivers license, but don't own a car. I wish I can find you a new car, but since you don't buy cars anymore... Well, let's say it's going to be extremely difficult for ya.
=====
@mappy
Aki arrived at Kai's jail cell, "Kai, I found something that can actually stop that shadow demon." She showed him the mysterious glowing red gem necklace, it's a necklace that can encased any wonder shadowy demons into the gem, imprisoning them for all of eternity. This might be their only chance to catch that shadow demon.

Kai looked at Aki. "I did not do it... I did not shoot him." Kai was scared, confused and depressed. "Why is this happening to me? What is this demon? Is this going to clear my name?"

Suddenly Kai could feel his heart rate going up, he could see visions of dead bodies and flashing police lights, a cop walked to the door and as the opened, the cop's throat was punched and his head grabbed and snapped. A fat cop turned and ran and Kai could see the person reaching the cop and clubbing the cop's head and bashing in his skull.

"This thing is killing cops. "

"I'm ok without cars." Satoe said. "I've learned to start other cars without keys."

"I wonder how the old cop is doing?" Satoe said. "seemed like a nice guy"

@mainman
"Well, I'm surprised," Akemi begins to respond, "You do have some affection for that old cop do you? Ha, maybe you love something." She began to chuckle.
====
@mappy
"Yes, but it will continuing cops until there are none left, before it starts going after the assassins next," Aki said before she unlocks Kai's cell door, "Now come along with me, I need your assistance."

Kai could see his friend arriving in the corridor and the cop approaching him. His friend was disarmed and with a quick elbow to his temple, his friend went limp and the man could walk on walls and reached the ceiling. He moved and ambushed as 2 more cops walked by and he snapped their necks with ease. "Nooooo"

Kai saw Aki unlocking the cell and was confused. "What do you want from me?"

"Don't think it is love, but the old cop seemed genuine. " Satoe said. "But nevermind, lets get back and be prepared, may have a mission coming up. "

@mainman
"Well, you can stop by my house, cause I have something we can use for this mission. I always keep somewhere hidden that you can easily miss it." Akemi was implying that she has a hidden room at her house that couldn't be detected.
=====
@mappy
"Well, I want you to lore that thing towards you, but you're going to trap it inside this necklace. It's a simple plan, but if one slip up can cause the plan to end miserably." Aki said.

The man went on a massacre. A few police cars arrived but did not know what was going on, and the man was in police uniform and he placed his guns on the cops' head and fired. Many cops were shot in the head before they realized that the man was shooting them and returned fire. A cop moved behind the man and grabbed him, but the man was inhumanly strong and he punched the cop in the throat and snapped his neck. The man was shot by 2 armored cops and they pumped shotgun slugs into the man and eventually got him down.

As a cop checked on the man, black smoke exited his mouth and entered the cop's mouth. "What the fuck is going on?" The other cop shouted and checked on his partner and his partner opened his eyes and grabbed his neck. The cop's neck was snapped. It was very hard to tell who was the demon as he looked like anyone he possessed. The demon was now in an armored cop and he picked up an uzi and began approaching a crowd and started shooting into the crowd. A few other cops fired and hit his armor and he returned fire.

The demon looked at his bulletwounds and was annoyed. He placed the gun on the ground and shot himself.

=================================================

Kai looked at Aki and said, "You want me to be a bait?" Kai was shocked but he decided that escaping should be first priority.

"Sure, I'll come by your place. Need to check on the new mission. Seems like lots is happening now." Satoe said. "Just lots of police activity now."

@mappy
"Well, if you don't want more of your fellow men and women killed, I suggest you don't ask the questions and cooperate with me," Aki said "Now get yourself dressed and come on."
======
@mainman
Once they have arrived, Akemi unlocks the door her, the interior of the house is clean, with a vanilla scent all over the house. She takes Satoe to the end of the hallway, it looks like a dead end, but the dead end wall is a false wall. She pull away the wall to reveal a door, locked with a six digit passcode, she entered in the six digit numbers. Once she enter in the correct numbers, the red light turns green and door is unlocked, she open the door to reveal a hidden weapons storage.

Kai was not too sure what to do. "I think I want to go home a put on a heavy vest. Shooting seemed to be involved." Kai said and then Kai got an alert from the police station. There was a recall for all officers to go back and report. "Something big happened."

Satoe looked at all the weapons and smiled. It was like being a kid in the biggest Toys-R-Us and you don't have to pay for anything. Satoe preferred silent weapons like garrotes, knives and bows and went straight to look for something to fit. "What are we killing?"

@mainman
"Well, we are going to take down one of the most dangerous mafia gang in the Akihabara district, apparently there are wanted for a string of violent bank robberies, murders, and rapes," Akemi saids as she takes two HK416 rifles off the shelf, both of them full auto, "This gang will do anything to keep their asses out of the spotlight, even going as far as to kill police detectives who are trying get intel from them and news journalists who are trying to report a news story on them, but that only put them on police radar, including the radar of the National Police Agency of Japan. I have a contract to take them, but I will need your assistance for this once... This group might have guns on them, so you might need some guns."

Akemi hands Satoe two G36K rifles.
====
@mappy
Aki was also getting intel of a reported mass shooting, there were so many things happening all at once, even Aki can't keep up with them.

Kai returned to the police station and seemed like he was not wanted anymore. He put on armor and quickly joined a few cops to go to the mass shooting scene.

Kai arrived and the area felt familiar. There were lots of dead elite policemen and Kai had a feeling of where the demon was and approached to find several recently killed corpses. "Closeby..." Kai said. However, Kai did not know how the demon looks like.

Kai paused and had a vision again. He saw a pair of hands choking an old cop and another cop was kicked in the face and stomped in. "What the fuck.." Kai muttered and looked at the surroundings and recognized some of the locations. He turned the corner and found the old cop, limp. Kai checked on the old cop. "Still alive..." Kai muttered and from behind, a hand covered his mouth and a fist rammed into the back of his head and everything went black.

Cops surrounded a bar and blocked the exits. A detective went and checked on the patrons and there was a lot of confusion and anger. "Why are you doing this..." A lady asked a cop. "We are looking for a few suspects in a important case." The cop said.

2 cops entered the toilets to search. "Police... We need..." A fist rammed into his gut and a man kicked the other cop in the head, sending his head into the wall causing the tile to crack, leaving a blood stain on the wall while the cop slumped to the ground. The man grabbed the moaning cop and wrapped his arms around the cop's neck and the cop kicked silently in the air and the man jerked and snapped his neck. The cops were dragged into a cubicle and stripped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Really... detective?" A voice muttered and the old detective turned around and saw 4 cops on the ground and the killer grabbed his belt and pulled him close. "You found me..." The killer said and gestured at 2 ladies who approached 2 cops and kissed the cops. The ladies stabbed the cops who were unable to scream for help. These were elite killers and they turned on the music and dimmed the lights again and a few cops were confused and the men stabbed the cops and dragged them away.

Some of the patrons discovered the dead cops and screamed. There was chaos. "Hey, stop..." A fat cop shouted as 2 ladies approached them and their guns were slapped away and the ladies stabbed them in the throats. They exited the rear exit and stabbed the throats of 2 cops outside and gestured a spell and the other cops were enveloped in darkness. The ladies took out their silenced pistols and shot at their heads.

The killers were systematic and deadly. The whole police squad was tracked and murdered. The detectives were grabbed and the killers left the bar with every cop dead. The detectives were kidnapped and interrogated on where they got the evidence and the killers were good at destroying all proof and evidence.

===============================================================================

Satoe took a vial of poison for her bolts and arrows. "I'll let you handle the shooting. I'll just do the bows and daggers."

@mainman
"Okay then, but I must warn you though," she saids as she grabs two fully loaded Beta C-mags, "You'll put yourself at risk of getting shot by one of them if you take too long, so make you're quick with your shots. There are at least 20 of them and we better make sure we kill all of them."
======
@mappy
Ryu felt something is not right, there are so many things going on all at once. "Hmm, there are so many things happening all at once, but I'm not quite sure why? This day just seems keeps getting more and more unusual."

The man in police armor was bleeding, he looked at Kai and shook his head. "This idiot again..." The man muttered and waited in ambush as more cops approached. The man drew his dagger and plunged it up the neck of a cop and grabbed the other one. The cop flailed as he was choked and the man snapped his neck. "Weak..." The man muttered and saw 2 more armored cops approaching. He easily slit the throat of a cop and kicked the back of the knee of the other cop and grabbed him. The cop turned and blocked a few of the man's blow but the man punched the cop's throat and covered his mouth and held him down. The cop flailed as the man summoned him inhuman strength and black smoke oozed out of the man's mouth and nose and entered the cop. The cop's eyes rolled back and went limp.

The cop opened his eyes, and the eyeball was all black. He smiled. "This one is much stronger..." The cop said and saw 2 motorcycle cops approaching. The motorcycle cops were punched in the throats and their necks snapped. "That was quick..." the cop said and walked out to a police van. Outside the van, the cop stabbed a fat policeman in the heart and drew his gun and entered the van. With a few quick shots, the cops inside were killed. "Good eye... " The cop said and exited. As no one else was close by, the cop entered a police car and wrapped the seatbelt around a pudgy cop's neck. The pudgy cop was strangled and pushed aside as the cop took his car and drove off.

============================================

Kai woke up with pain in the back of his head and saw a few other dazed cops as well. There were many dead and injured. This was indeed a dark day.

2 of the killers put on the police uniform and went to the police station. They walked to the evidence locker and approached an old cop. "Need some evidence... Item I-092-KHD"

The old cop looked at them and said, "Do you have a requisition form?" One of the killers followed a plump cop into the evidence locker room and grabbed the plump cop. The killer pointed a silenced gun at the old cop and said, "Will this work?"

The plump cop was choked briefly and his neck snapped. The killers grabbed the old cop and got him to search for all the evidence. The old cop was scared and trembled in fear as the killers pulled him close and covered his mouth. "Don't worry, it will be over soon." He tightened the grip on the old cop's neck and the old cop flailed silently as he could not breathe.

One of the killers went to the mainframe and saw a pudgy cop in the room. He entered and walked over. "Need access to a file..." He placed his hands around the the pudgy cop and said. "I don't want to kill you..."

================================================================

"What are you doing...." A detective saw a uniformed cop searching the desk of another detective and was confused. The uniformed cop walked over and covered his mouth. A blade jabbed into his spleen, lungs and heart and the detective was shocked and twitched briefly before he was dragged under the desk. Another detective entered the room and saw the uniformed cop and was confused. "You are not supposed..." Another uniformed cop covered his mouth and walked him into the room. A blade pierced into his back and the cop whispered, "Need some files from Detective Cataldo and Brown." The detective pointed out the desk and one of the uniformed cops searched and gathered some files. The detective suddenly struggled and reached for his secondary gun and before he could draw, the uniformed cop stabbed his throat and he gurgled and managed to fire a shot before the blade pierced into his eye.

The uniformed cop fired at a few pipes to the sprinklers and the pipes leaked and they set the room on fire after taking the files.

"What is going on?" a sergeant entered with a fire extinguisher and the cop walked up to him and shove it into his face and the sergeant was dazed and the fire extinguisher was used to bash his skull in.

"What the fuck...." A few more cops entered and reached for their guns and the 2 cops were grabbed and stabbed and the others shot with silenced pistols. More cops approached the gunshots and 2 were shot in the head and the uniformed cops reached them and attacked them. The cops were confused to see other cops attacking them and 4 were killed before they even knew what was going on. An old cop was grabbed as a shield and the other cops fired at the attackers behind cover.

2 ladies entered the police station. They followed several motorcycle cops and went to the main lobby. "This is a restricted area.." A cop said and the lady grabbed his belt and pulled him close. She saw more armored cops moving in and shooting her friends in uniform and she muttered a chant and the cop in her arm screamed as she pierced her hand into his back and drained his bodily fluids. She gestured a spell and darkness enveloped the area.

"I can't see...." A cop said and his neck was grabbed and swiftly stabbed in his vital organs. There were screams and moans and within seconds, the threat was cleared. All the cops were on the ground. The lady helped the uniformed killer friends out as they were shot and injured. The fire alarm rang and they moved out of the police station. A pudgy cop saw the ladies helping 2 uniformed cops out and helped them carry the cops. Another old cop approached and the ladies allowed the cops to help. "I'm driving them to the hospital..." A lady said and pointed to her car. The cops carried the injured men into the car and the ladies moved behind them and grabbed them in a chokehold.

As more police cars approached, the cops were dragged into the cars and choked as they drove off.

========================================================================

"20 of them?" Satoe asked. "Wow, thats a lot. Usually my targets are single targets." Satoe said and started coating the arrows and bolts with poison.

@mappy
Ryu looked around, everywhere she looked, she could see dead or injured cops scattered everywhere. She just shook her head in disapproval. "If only they would to my warning, if only they knew that they are in a situation that can't win, but I know they would be this damn foolish," Ryu said in an annoyed tone, "That's should not handle something like this, we handle these things 10 times better, but if they know the secrets on how we do it, it could mean the end for us."

"So this is the day of reckoning for them, my warnings have been ignored and this is the price they pay. They should just focus on arresting criminals a vile crimes, but nope, you have to get involved in the supernatural."
=======
@mainman
"Well, that's why I need you for this, you might think they have semi automatic weapons, but some might have fully automatic weapons, which can give you big disadvantage, so consider that as your secondary warning." Akemi placed both of the rifles in her carrying case and grabs two night vision goggles just in case they have find them in the dark. "We might have to leave through the garage."

The day was not over. A few paramedics arrived and bandaged Kai and Kai was recalled back to the police station. It was a shit fest. Detectives murdered along with various other cops. There was a high speed chase and Kai followed the chase and it eventually led to an old abandoned city hall. The police surrounded the building and Kai went to put on his helmet and took his shotgun from the trunk. "The day is not ending yet!"

Satoe took the night vision google and said. "Always wanted one of these, but never got a chance to actually get one.... Thanks!"

========================================================================

There were several kid abduction and the police spotted a car outside an abandoned house. The officers called for backup and approached the house. They saw a man on the ground and several mutilated babies and kids on the ground in some form of ritual. The officers rushed in and checked on the man and the officer in the rear was grabbed and a lady kissed him. His eyes rolled back as the lady sucked the life out of him and tossed him aside. The other officer turned and saw a lady and he could not move. She walked over and kissed him and sucked his soul.

The lady walked over to the man on the ground that started the ritual. She gestured at him and he opened his eyes. His wounds on his arms closed and the man felt stronger and faster than before. "You actually sacrificed to summon me." She said. "You version of the ritual is not right, but I'm still granting you this power." She grabbed him and rubbed his head. His eyeballs turned completely black then normal again. "I don't need more babies, just more of these uniformed men."

@mainman
They went downstairs to the garbag, the garage is very large, capable of holding up to three cars inside, the Nissan GT-R NISMO is parked inside, but there was two others car parked in, covered in a black tarp, Akemi always like keep things secretive.
=======
@mappy
Aki found Ryu and spoke to her somewhere private. "Hmm, so you're having problems of your own?" Ryu asked. "Yeah, I thought running a force helpful men and women would do something beneficial, but instead I'm running force full of morons, I keep losing more and more my police and detective," Aki responsed, "How are they going to take down something that they can never defeat or arrest so easily?"

"I feel like your regretting making that decision of becoming the head of this police task force, but they probably won't let you because they might suspect you of doing a cover up. If they want to risk dying on the line of duty, then let them be, that's the last decision they're going to make. That's why we don't trust cops in the first place, cause they can fuck up so easily, not even military forces are no match for the supernatural." Ryu said before walking away.

"The old city hall..." Kai muttered. "This place closed down when I was at the academy...." Kai looked at the old building as the police started searching the area. Kai entered a dark room and suddenly, a hand covered his mouth and he was disarmed. "Love that old cop smell..." A lady said and sniffed Kai's neck, and Kai could feel the grip at the back of his neck tightened. Kai's helmet was removed and he saw another cop approaching and the cop was grabbed and choked silently.

Kai was dragged into a room and cuffed. He was laid beside a pile of cops and he saw a lady dragging in another limp cop. Kai was placed beside another old cop and the lady unzipped their pants and jerked them off. Kai was cuffed and he gave out muffled moans as she rubbed off a load.

"Man, these cops are useless." A lady said and dragged in another cop. She cuffed the cop and checked on the other cops including Kai. "Useless but annoying..." She said and sniffed at Kai again. "Perhaps I can have fun with these, but they all seem bruised."

Satoe entered the GTR. "This car is pretty big.. when it can fit a 100 pound bow and all your guns." Satoe looked at the other 2 cars under the black cover. Satoe was into cars but does not catch up with modern cars.

@mainman
"I know you're curious what the other cars I have that are covered in that black tarp, but I know you're only interested in retro looking cars, so I'll give hint, one is made by Ferrari in the late 80's to early 90's and the other is made by Lamborghini 4 years ago." Akemi is giving a Satoe hints as to which she was referring to, but if she have to guess it means the underneath the tarp is a Ferrari F40 and recent year model of the Lamborghini Adventador.
=====
@mappy
Ryu looked at the the old city hall building, this is where the vampire lady is hiding. This is where she can finally corner her at last and assassinate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom