Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural Assassins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satoe and Akemi had the beef stew, it was made with love and attention. After the meal, Satoe showed Akemi the bent dagger. "This was from a failed mission involving a skinwalker. This damn thing was supposed to be just killing humans and taking over their identities. Took me months to find it, and did not know that this one was prepared as it had some implants which protected his heart, and I stabbed it so hard that it bent my dagger and it escaped. Could not find it ever since."

"So tell me... what's there in Yokohama?"

@mappy
Aki picks up the urn, "Ugh, when I say put it somewhere secure, I mean put it somewhere that it can't easily fall out. Cause this is the most dangerous and hardest to catch demon we ever come across. It only took us 50 attempts just catch it, now we might do another 50."

Aki enters a newer version of the Honda NSX police car, she started up the car before driving off after to him, trying to catch the the possessed cop.
======
@mainman
"Well, they have a lot of things there, museums, amusement parks, some shopping centers, a lot of things you can imagine thereIt's not the far from here, we can use the expressway to get there a lot quickly." Akemi said as she put her boots back on, "Oh, by the way, word of advice. Don't rely daggers, cause they're sometimes, a silver bladed sword, cause you can kill them real easy with that."

Kai was at work again, but back to his normal patrol and not desk sergeant today. There was a call on vandalism in an alley and Kai and his partner Frank responded. They entered the alley and found clothing and belonging thrown everywhere and looked around. "God damn homeless again..." Kai grumbled and took out his flashlight.

Kai walked behind a dumpster and found 4 homeless men limp on the ground and checked on them and heard muffled moans. He turned around and saw his partner flailing in the arms of a lady. "Hi, piggy, missed me?" She reached and grabbed Kai's neck and squeezed it and Kai could not breathe. She tossed Frank aside and reached into Kai's pants and gave him a hand job. "please... don't..." Kai pleaded as she jerked him off. She then proceeded to give him a blow job and Kai was both scared and confused and suddenly felt ecstasy as she bit into his dick and sucked away his erection.

Satoe put on her boots and a cute hat with cat ears. "Ready to go... Well, I've many daggers." Satoe showed the inside of her coat. "Silver, cold iron forged, steel, ceramic... I love daggers." Satoe was quite excited, she loved going out and getting desserts is her thing.

@mappy
"So, you manage to get to the old man, how nice?" A voice said ti the female vampire, "Looks like you try to hide from me for so long, but now I finally found." A familiar figure approach them, it was Ryu, she wearing some sort of assassin mask to cover her entire, no visible nose nor mouth, but the eye holes are visible. She is wielding dual Demon Eagles. "It may seems you're pleasuring him, but it looks like I have to cut it short for you. If you even think about killing me, you're sadly mistaken, demons are much more harder to kill." She pointed one of her Demon Eagles and said, "Any last words?"
=======
@mainman
Once they have left the house, Akemi started up the car a drives off. She used the Shuto Expressway to get from Tokyo to Yokohama, as the time to get there is not the long, Akemi decided to turn on the radio so they can listen to some music. The highway are sometimes a hotbed to spot some interesting looking cars, but you have can't blink, because you might miss it.

Kai was dazed and the vampire gestured and he stood up with his pants half down, the vampire kicked Kai towards Ryu and ran. Kai bumped into Ryu and fell on the ground. Kai did not know what was going on. Kai quickly put on his pants and fumbled for his guns as he saw the person in the mask. "Freeze!" Kai shouted.

Satoe was not really a good passenger, when the car is moving and Satoe is not the driver, Satoe will fall asleep within minutes. It is not that she is tired, she cannot deal with reading maps or even reading on her phone while the car is moving, and she likes sleeping in cars, so when the radio is on, Satoe fell soundly asleep

@mappy
"Um, hey dumbass in case you have noticed," Ryu said before removing her mask, "You're point that gun directly at me, it seems you didn't understand, some of use wear masks just to hide our identity to disorient our targets. You need to start learning how we all work in many different ways."
=======
@mainman
When Akemi saw Satoe falling asleep, she know that she's really talk. With Satoe now sleeping, Akemi continues drive, the journey felt boring since she has no one to talk to and the radio was not helping her. Once Akemi has arrived at Yokohama, she exited off the highway and is now on the streets of Yokohama.

Kai was confused, he was still a little dazed from before. "You wear a mask and carry weapons... Be lucky I did not shoot you." Kai said. "What did you do to me, my head hurts."

Satoe woke up after the car decelerated and slowed down. She opened her eyes and they were in Yokohama. "Oh, we're here now... Can we go to one of the 100 yen stores? I love them... I think I want to go to the Cupnoodles Museum as well..."

================================================================

[Third kid found dead this week. Police suspects serial killer] Satoe looked at her newsfeed on her phone. "This is depressing"

@mappy
"Hey, I didn't started this, go ask Akemi, she suggested it in the first; it worked so effectively," Ryu was annoyed, "Besides, I haven't did anything to you. And pull your pants up, nobody wants to your exposed dick." Kai has to be careful when talking to her, the last thing he wants to have is a pissed off demon.
======
@mainman
"You know, you sound like a needy child when it comes to going places," Akemi chuckled, "We have plenty enough money to spend, but let's not we don't blow it all away."
=====
"You're talking about the third child found dead, that is depressing." Akemi said, "It's hard to find the killer, since he/she can kill without being detected. Akemi and Satoe are at the Bay Quarter mall, one of the popular shopping centers in Yokohama.

Kai realized that his dick was sore and he did not want to be ambushed again and backed off to the wall and put on his pants. Kai did not want to deal with yet another supernatural killer and simply turned and ran. "This is bullshit, there should be more regulations on these creatures."

Kai returned to his car and there was a police call as a cop was on a rampage killing civilians. "What the fuck is going on?"

Bay Quarter mall, Satoe loved visiting the food court to buy some snacks before walking around the mall. "This is awesome!" Satoe said and pulled Akemi into some of the various stores to try out some fashion. It was kind of a girl thing perhaps as Satoe never seem to make any decisions on what to buy or wear when she is alone, and always needed a second opinion.

===================================================================

A man waited in the carpark and followed a woman to her car. As the woman placed her 2 year old kid in the baby chair, she was clubbed in the head and the man drove off. Minutes later, the security found her and called an ambulance. The police was alerted about the abduction and they started roadblocks. The car was spotted and a motorcycle cop gave chase and the car simply drove into the alley and stopped.

The cop stopped his bike and drew his gun and approached the car. The man grabbed his gun and disarmed the cop. The cop was punched in the face and he went limp. The man pushed the motorcycle aside and reversed and got out. "Need to ditch this car." The man said and proceeded to stop at a cinema and started hot wiring a car and escape with the kid before someone fining out their car was missing

@mappy
Aki has been spending all day, trying to search for the possessed cop, she thought the she had lost him until she finally spotted him. Aki turned on the siren, but the possessed cop speeds off, then she sped after; she was not allowing this demon to continue killing.
=====
@mainman
Akemi was not a big fan of clothes, since she always thinks that it's a time waster. She was looking for a deserved break when they stop at the Lindt Chocolate Cafe, a very popular dessert cafe at the mall, she did ordered something, a dark iced chocolate drink, four chocolate truffles, eight macarons, and one 99% cocoa excellence bar. Akemi does enjoy eating desserts, but not to often, since she only eats once every three day.

Kai responded to the call and followed the car chase. Many cops arrived and at a turning, several cars crashed into one another and Kai narrowly avoided a truck which many other police cars crashed into. The car crashed into a few other cops cars and the cops all exited and drew their guns.

"Hey Yusuke!" Kai shouted at the cop and he drew his gun. "Drop your weapon.."

Yusuke looked at all the other cops and Kai ducked. Suddenly, Yusuke fired at the other cops. It was a shock as the cop beside Kai collapsed with a bullet in his head. Yusuke seemed like a professional marksman, within seconds, 10 cops were shot in the head. A young cop popped his head out and he was shot in the eye and collapsed beside Kai. "Fuck!!!" Kai shouted and reached for his radio and Yusuke leaped over the police cars and landed among the remaining cops and shot them all in the head.

Kai was trembling in fear as Yusuke kicked away his radio and shoved the gun in his head and pulled the trigger. "Click" The gun was out of bullets.

Kai reached for his gun and shoved it into Yusuke's face and fired. Yusuke was shocked and the bullet went through the rear of his skull and he collapsed. Kai saw other cops approaching and suddenly, a dark shadowy smoke exit Yusuke's nose and flew into Kai. Kai collapsed and his eye rolled back.

When the other cops arrived, Kai fired at a cop and shot him in the head. "Wow, this old cop is useless and heavy..." Kai muttered and suddenly, a lady kicked Kai in the back of his head and Kai collapsed.

"Time to take this old cop... shit the other cops..." The lady said and the lady drew her silenced pistols but when she saw more police cars arriving, she decided to leave. "This is BS, could have taken out these cops and left..." The lady quickly left the area as the cops approached carefully and they came and cuffed Kai. While no one was noticing, the dark shadow exited Kai's nose and entered one of the cops in the rear.

Satoe loved visiting the 100 yen store for random products and crafts. Satoe bought a lot of random cheap products and finally went to meet AKemi for desserts. Satoe love Matcha Ice Cream and found a shake with Lindt chocolate chips. And she started showng Akemi what she bought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man entered the public library after hours and cut up the kid and laid his organs neatly on the table in the form of a ritual. An alarm sounded and cops arrived at the library. The first cop entered saw the dead kid and vomited the scene was so bad that even veteran cops could not get used to.

@mainman
"You know, you need to be careful on how you spend your money that way," Akemi said, "Cause you don't want to go broke as a result of reckless spending. I usually reserve my money for maintenance or keep the house, then spend it on groceries, clothing, house cleaning products, and for nighttime outings if I have plenty enough left." Akemi takes a sip dark iced chocolate drink, she does enjoy the taste dark chocolate, it is her favorite flavor along with vanilla.
====
Meanwhile, Ryu was at home, looking at some news stories, until she comes across a news article. It read, [Just In: A fourth child found dead in a library in the Kanagawa Prefecture]. She begins to notice some a fourth child, dead? She began the speculate that these killings are connected to one person, she is going to investigate and track down individual who is responsible, she can't allow any further action from this twisted psychopath.
====
@mappy
Aki was getting frustrated at this point, this demon just body snatches from one body to the other. She might be unable to contain this thing if it continues evading like this, as well as her entire team. Now she's helpless to do anything at this point.

Kai woke up in a jail cell. "What the hell..." Kai muttered. He remembered shooting a fellow cop in the head but he did not feel like he was in control. "Am I going crazy?"

=========================================================

The assassin entered the police station. A cop was grabbed and choked as he was dragged into a broom closet. The assassins moved to the security room and grabbed the necks of the 2 old cops and prevented blood flow to the brain and the cops went limp.

The assassin was careful and methodical, in the recreational room, the assassin waited for a fat cop to get coffee before moving and taking out his friends and as he returned, his neck was grabbed and he was choked.

"Don't want them in the way..." The assassin said and entered cell area and walked the ceiling and moved behind 2 cops and choked them. A cop went limp and the assassin placed a blade at the other cop's throat. "Open the cells..." The assassin muttered and the cop nodded.

The assassin walked towards the cell and entered the cell. He saw Kai in the cell without his gunbelt and Kai was grabbed and forced to the ground. Kai's mouth was covered and he felt 2 sharp pain and went limp.

Kai woke up in a barn. He was cuffed and he saw a person in a dark hoodie with a mask. "Nothing for you to possess now..." The assassin said and approached him with a sword.

"Please ... no..." Kai begged. "I don't think its inside me anymore."

The assassin pulled Kai up and sniffed him. Not really sure how to test, the assassin cut Kai and watched him bleed. The sprinkled holy water and placed various other holy items on him.

Kai was scared and confused. A few hours later, Kai saw the assassin sleeping and he reached for his spare cuff keys and saw the assassin's sword and the key around the assassin's neck which opened the main door. It seemed like the natural thing to take the sword and grab the key but Kai decided to look for more options are he searched the locked room.

Suddenly, Kai was grabbed again as he was looking under the shelves and Kai was so spooked that he peed himself. "Ewww.. gross..." The assassin muttered and released Kai. "Ok, I think it left your body." The assassin said. The assassin looked at Kai's eyes, sniffed him and rubbed his balding head and messed up his wispy white hair. "Looks like a useless old cop in there."

"Go clean up..." The assassin told Kai and Kai saw a hose in the corner of the room. "Nah, too much waste of time..." Kai's throat was grabbed and he was lifted off the ground and choked.When Kai was limp, the assassin stripped him and hosed him down to remove the pee smell and tossed him in the trunk and dropped him in an alley in the city.

"How I get the demon? Do I need a container? How do I know if he entered someone?" The assassin muttered.

"These are from the 100 yen store, everything in there is 100 yen..." Satoe said as she drank her Matcha Latte with chocolate. 'Not going to make me broke... Besides, I don't own a car."

Satoe checked her phone again. There seemed to be an attack at the police station and other murders. "Wonder when we will get the call again. And what will we encounter this time. Something bad is happening."

@mainman
"Well, can only do these cases one st a time, since we can do one thing at a time. I feel like these criminals are doing these things so that they can tire us out," Akemi said as she got, "Come on, I think our vacation has to cut short, so much for a well needed relaxation." Akemi arrived back to her car, she unlocked the doors, instead of sitting in the driver side, she sat in the passenger side, she wanted Satoe to drive this time.
=====
@mappy
Aki was in her office, trying to ponder as to what was happening, she has to understand what went completely wrong. How are they going to catch the really hard to catch shadowy demon? There has to be something to stop that demon before it continues possessing more unsuspecting victims.

Kai woke up in an alley. He had no pants. "What the hell?" Kai muttered and eventually got arrested by the police again. The police thinks that Kai took out the other cops and escaped, and they found a bullet from his gun shot and killed another cop, and he may be the murderer.

These were serious charges which Kai could not really dispute. In the meantime, Kai was locked up in a cell.

Satoe got in the car. It was a fancy car. Satoe had driven old car, some cars like Datsun that were made in the 80's. After asking a few questions, Satoe managed to get the car going pretty smoothly. Satoe was a good driver, just not up to date to the latest cars and technology.

"Wow, the power of the car is not as sudden, this is much smoother and less vibrations." Satoe said as she took the car to the highway.

@mappy
"There's got to be a way to get to by way to capture that demon, before more innocent civilians getting arrested for a crime they didn't even committed." Aki beings to look through her desk, putting this thing back in the urn is too risky, since it can escape so easily. She has to find something that can imprisoned that thing, so it doesn't come back out.

Aki found something, a mysterious silver necklace with a red gem in the center, it was in there for some time now. She has no idea what it does, but she thinks it some ordinary necklace until it glows.
=====
@mainman
"Well, it is a succession to its predecessor, the Nissan Skyline GT-R. You know like Honda did with their first generation NSX, made a second generation of the NSX. I know you enjoy retro looking cars, while I enjoy newer, advanced cars," Akemi said, as she was looking through the car window, "I didn't know you can drive so well, do you have a drivers license or do just know how to drive in general?"

Kai was confused and scared. In the cell, he recognized several gangsters he met who were in a gang and they murdered a shopkeeper and just got arrested. "Hey, that is the old cop that locked me up last time." A large man said and approached Kai.

"Hey..." Before Kai could explain, the man covered his mouth and the other men approached. Kai punched and kicked to try and get out but the men overpowered him and Kai was subdued. Kai was beaten up and they removed his pants and Kai was raped.

An old cop heard the commotion and approached the cell and saw a large man shoving his dick into Kai. "Hey stop it!" The old cop shouted and on the opposite cell, a large bald man rushed towards the cell and the old cop was shocked and prevent the man from reaching him by stepping back. "what the hell do you think you are doing?" Suddenly, a hand reached the old cop's belt and pulled him towards the cell. A hand covered his mouth and a fist rammed into his back. The old cop flailed and the man took the keys and unlocked the cell. The old cop was dragged inside and raped as well.

The men then unlocked the other cells and left. They left Bob on the ground, he felt broken an hurt as he had many bruises in his body. Bob looked at the unconscious old cop and stripped him and put on his uniform and quickly staggered out and left. There were gunshots heard and Bob found the shortest route out of the police station and left.

"What can I do now? I've escaped twice!" Kai muttered.

"I have a driver's license, but I don't have a car." Satoe said. "My last car was impounded, I drove it to take out a target, and as the car was not registered, the police took it. I put in a lot of effort into the AE86. So I don't buy cars anymore."

They were on the highway, but they could see a lot of flashing blue and red lights in the city below. "I wonder what is going on." Satoe said but continued to drive -- home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom