Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural Assassins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satoe gestured to the sergeant and got him to come over. Suddenly, Satoe punched his throat and pulled him close and grabbed his gun. "Look, you need to help me out of here or more of these creatures will come and kill all of you. Understand?" Satoe searched him for the cuff keys and unlocked herself and returned him his gun. "We are on the same side, help me this time and I owe you a favor."

Kai saw the injured lady gesturing for him and approached and his throat was punched and he was grabbed. Kai was disarmed and his gun shoved to his neck. Kai put his hands up and the lady took a few things from his belt and returned him his gun shortly.

Clearly, these people were well trained and deadly, he could not take them down and not sure if backup would be of much help. Kai had no choice but to nod and agree. "Would not want more wolves here would we..." Kai said and was released.

"Ok, don't attack any officers or kill anyone... um.. human.. ok?" Kai said to the group trying to exert his authority over them.

@mainman
@mappy
"Good. Now, we have go," Akemi said, "Satoe, I will you up first thing in the morning, the nurse told your condition is slowly improving. Are you sure that you're okay staying here for the by yourself or do you someone to watch over you to keep you company." Akemi and Ryu are waiting for Satoe to answer.

Satoe was in no condition to move. "Hey cop, help settle this ok? I'm still going to be here for a while and keep me safe. For the baddies that come which you can't handle, these ladies will take care, but you need to get them out, and help out with the paperwork."

Satoe looked at Akemi and said. "Still on meds, can't really move much. I think I'll stay here, and even if I'm transported to prison, you can find a way to get me out right?"

@mainman
"Don't worry, I pretty sure they won't send you prison, though this country has a pretty shitty way of handling incarcerated victims, cause some of these cops and detectives are too stubborn to listen. If you're on bail, we can easily get you out. If not," Akemi was halfway out the room, "Let's say, the alternative can make our group nonexistent within hours." Akemi walks out of the room, then Ryu followed her.

Kai was a little confused. He heard from his police radio reinforcements entering through the rear stairwell. As Akemi exited the room, Kai said to her. "Exit from the front. More officers coming from the rear."

The ladies seemed a little too bold for his preference. They seemed to ignore him, but they have the answers for the deadly killer wolves. Kai returned to the room and was not sure how he could protect Satoe and simply waited for more cops to come to secure the area.

Satoe made herself comfortable on the bed. More cops arrived to clean up the mess of the dead werewolf. Satoe looked at the old cop, "lucky that the wolf did not kill you..." Satoe said as she checked on her wounds. "I'm lucky that I survived too. Very deep wounds, many stitches. What's your name old man?" Satoe laid back, closed her eyes and relaxed. There was nothing more she could do. If the police looked through their files, they probably could get her for murder as she terminated various targets who are supernatural in nature.

@mainman
@mappy
Akemi and Ryu both exited from the front, it was time to go back home and get some good night sleep, that haven't stayed this up late since last monster related back in 2019 of December. Akemi stretches out her arms, knowing it has been a long night. "I'm so glad that this night is finally over," Akemi said to Ryu in a sigh of relief, "Now I can finally catch up on some Zs."

"Well, you act like the same ol' you, always wanting to rest after you done your job," Ryu said to her, "You won't mind if I drive you home?" "Sure, I won't mind." Akemi responsed. "Okay, my right out here." There were a few cars left outside of the parking lot of the hospital, one of them is a yellow Honda Civic Type R, a 2017 model at best, this is Ryu's car. Ryu pull out her key fob to unlock to door, they open the doors and entered.

Ryu started up the car, leaves out of the parking lot, then drives off,

A female vampire saw the body of the 2 wolves and shook her head. "the assassins again..." She said and approached a cop. She stared into the cop's eyes and said. "Any witnesses or survivors?" The cop was dazed and told the vampire about Kai and the lady. The vampire smiled. "Perhaps a lead."

The vampire drove to the police station and grabbed a security guard and stared into his eyes. "Where is the cop that survived?" The security guard directed her to Kai's room which was empty. She wandered around and finally spotted Kai talking to some detectives outside the secured ward where there was some orderlies wiping away some blood.

The vampire waited till Kai was alone and Kai was grabbed. Kai's mouth was covered and he was dragged into a closet. "What the hell are you doing?" Kai muttered to the lady who grabbed him. The vampire was surprised but kept quiet. "I thought I directed you out and why did you come back." The vampire turned Kai around and kissed him. Kai was shocked and he was easily overpowered. "Nice old cop knows something..." She smiled and licked Kai's face. "Don't worry... I won't bite... hard."

Satoe had a few detectives visit her and had more security guarding her room. Satoe slept soundly and felt much better in the morning, but when she woke up, she was cuffed again. "This again?" Satoe muttered and as the doctors came, her wounds have all been healed and the doctors were surprised, but it also means that she was being transferred to the police station for questioning.

Satoe was interrogated for a few minutes but she did not say much. "Its a werewolf. See, it killed a lot of your friends. I'm just here to kill it for you." Satoe said and was placed in a cell. "Hey, when other supernatural creatures know about it, you will be screwed."

=================================================================

Later in the day, as the sun sets, a police lieutenant came and looked at Satoe. "So, a hunter eh?" The lieutenant said and Satoe looked at him. "Don't worry, I'm not hunting vampires today thank you."

@mainman
@mappy

Akemi was searching for Satoe all day, she arrived at the hospital, but doctors and nurses told that her that she was not there. That's until Ryu called her on through her cell phone, and she was not ready to hear what Ryu is about to say. "Akemi, I have bring to troubling news, it seems that Satoe has been placed under police custody. They suspected her of committing that deadly incident last night, I'm on my way to police station and I want to be there as well.""Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can." Akemi responded. Apparently, she was not happy with this all, this is what she meant by that, now it's becoming a reality.

Kai felt weak. He woke up at home and his back was killing him. He could not recall what happened to him. As he was preparing to go to work, he took a shower and found bruises on his thighs and parts of his bodies. "When did I get those?" Kai muttered. As he was putting on his uniform, he found stains on his pants. "What the hell happened?"

Kai returned to the police station and checked on Satoe. She was now in the cell. "What happened to me, I can't recall anything after the hospital last night... Never mind, I promised to keep you safe, so I'll be checking on you..."

Satoe did not care about the police lieutenant much and soon, the old cop came and visited. The old cop seemed sincere to protect her and Satoe was glad. "Aww... such a nice thing to do. I was locked in this cell so I don't know what happened to you.

The vampire lieutenant walked in and saw Kai. "You 2 know each other?" The lieutenant asked.

"This old cop survived the werewolf..." Satoe said and the lietenant approached Kai. "Guess it will be harder for you to do anything funny to me now..."

@mainman
@mappy
Ryu was waiting for Akemi, it seems like it took her forever to get here. Finally she sees a white 2015 Nissan GT-R NISMO pulling on the police station parking lot, this is Akemi's car, right on time. Akemi steps out of the car to see Ryu standing outside of the station.

"It's a good thing you got here," Ryu said in a side of relief, "I think it's time to clear up some of the confusion. Akemi, I know you're the only one in the group that mishandles information, due to your lack of judgement. I talked to some of the detectives here about the incident last night, and they told me the real reason why Satoe is locked up her. Apparently, they locked her up here so that she's is a lot safer here than being in the hospital just waiting in the reception area."

Kai was confused as he saw the lieutenant walking over to him. "Sir, what are you..." Kai asked the lieutenant and the lieutenant grabbed his throat and pulled him close. The lieutenant stared into Kai's eyes and Kai kicked the lieutenant between the legs and the lieutenant simply placed Kai's head under his armpits. The grip tightened and Kai could not breathe.

"Should I snap his neck and blame it on you" The lieutenant asked as Kai flailed helplessly in his grip.

"What do you want?" Satoe said to the lieutenant. "Leave the old cop out of this..."

"Well, you are good at one thing, and your friends wrecked havoc for us to clean up, so we need favors from you." The lieutenant said. "Having some emotions this old cop?"

"I can't speak for my friends." Satoe said. "I can do what I can, you can let me out?"

The lieutenant nodded. "Maybe..."

@mainman
@mappy
"You know also what we're also good at," said a voice, "Killing dirty vampiric cops like you." The lieutenant see Ryu and Akemi pointing demonic-modified Desert Eagles at him, Ryu has two of the, but let Akemi borrow them, this gun is capable of firing rounds that can kill any living creatures, including humans. Three detectives arrived, the lieutenant that this is an opportunity to arrest Ryu and Akemi, but when they say the lieutenant is putting Kai in a choke hold, they point their guns at him.

The lieutenant smiled. He easily stared at the 3 detectives and they looked dazed. "You have the guts to come to the police station with guns and point your gun at me?" The lieutenant said. "I have enough evidence to put you away, but I'm not here to do that. There are some rogue vampires that are getting out of hand. We lost a whole SWAT team hunting them and they have the guts to hunt and kill cops."

"If you are game, I can release her now." The lieutenant pointed at Satoe. "Otherwise, you will have to fight through a whole police station of cops to get out."

Kai was released and was gasping for air and the lieutenant stared into his eyes. "Lead the team to hunt down the cop killers." The lieutenant said and Kai nodded. "Yes sir." Kai was not sure what was going on and was given a file of a few suspects and left the room.

The lieutenant pointed at Kai as he left the room. "He will be going to hunt these rogue vampires, and they will kill him and my men. Can you please assist them, and isn't this what you do?"

@mappy
@mainman
"Damn it, he got us beat," Akemi said, "Look like he actually won.""Actually, this is where he has fallen to our own little trap," Ryu said smugly, "Cause does he really think we will go down that easily, I can see through their little game from the start. He just wanted us to join him, so that can continue killing innocent civilians, so that the blame is on us. The rouge vampire they were hunting down? Guess what? This was a coverup by them, when in fact, they were killing other cops and civilians alike since 2018. How do I know all of this? Well, one of his own kind told and information lies to me."

"This lieutenant thinks he have full authority, but in actuality, he doesn't." It was the female Commissioner, "I am Superintendent General Aki, the only female vampiric leader of this police task force and a retired member of Burningguards. So lieutenant, having fun of controlling our men and women in the force? Or just like punishing the innocent? You think you have full control of this police force, but those action have to be approved by me. You can't control me, since it is impossible vampires control other vampires. How?" She pulled out wooden stake then she grabs the lieutenant before saying, "You're the real cop killer, you sadistic vampiric bitch. You're terminated." She then shoved the stake into the lieutenant's chest. They watched as the lieutenant stumbles back and forth, before he collapsed and died.

Ryu and Akemi saw the three detectives broke out of their dazed, "What the hell just happened?" One of the detectives asked, "Let's so a lot things happened," Aki said, then she looks Satoe, "I'm sorry for any inconvenience, I'll make sure you're released."

"Can I go now?" Satoe said. "Hey, where is the old cop? This is confusing. So are there rogue vampires?"

Satoe was bored, her wounds was healing up and she felt much better. "Its boring around here. Any new missions then? I also want my gear back!"

@mainman
"Yeah, you can go now," Aki said as she unlocks her cell door then opens it; allowing her to leave, "Well, he is with another lieutenant... unless he's under.... his... control... Damn, we got another potential rogue vampire.""You guys stay here, me and Ryu will take care of this one for ya."

"What about the body here?" One of the detectives asked. "Make sure that you take the body outside and burn his corpse to ashes." Aki said.

Kai left the police station with a group of cops to serve a warrant to a suspect. The rogue vampire was staying at a construction site of an unfinished apartment. The cops arrived and spread out. Kai followed a plump cop up the stairs to search while the others covered the ground floor.

Kai was dazed. He paused and did not know why he was hunting the vampire and a hand covered his mouth. "Piggy smells so good..." a man disarmed Kai. Kai was subdued and the man shoved a towel into his mouth and bit into the plump cop. The plump cop was then tossed aside and Kai's head was tilted up and the vampire bit into his throat.

The feeling was surreal. It was fear and sexual at the same time. Kai was unable to scream or do anything as his blood was drained and the vampire loved his blood and decided to allow Kai to live so he could feed on him again. "Ah... more piggies to kill."

Satoe got her equipment and went to search for the old cop. After asking around she found that the old cop went to serve a warrant and quickly rushed to the area.

================================================================================

The vampire walked on the ceiling and moved above 2 cops. Grabbing the head of a cop, the vampire snapped his neck and landed behind the other cop with a shotgun and pulled the gun to his throat. The cop flailed and choked as his throat was crushed and the vampire walked back to the ceiling to another room and moved above 2 cops again. A cop's head was placed under his armpits and the vampire snapped his neck. The remaining cop was grabbed and he saw his dead partner and trembled in fear.

Satoe arrived and saw the a cop grabbing a plump cop and was confused, when the vampire bit into the neck of the plump cop, Satoe shot him in the head and the vampire used the plump cop as a shield and ran. "Damn it, he survived." Satoe said and saw the vampire turning a corner. Satoe entered the next room and saw 2 dead cops. "damn it, he got away." Satoe said and searched around.

On the second floor, Satoe found Kai and Kai was still alive. "Got here on time..."

@mainman
@mappy
Akemi and Ryu arrived at on the second floor, they found both Satoe and Kai. "Well, looks like we found him alive," Akemi said in a sigh of relief "We thought you were dead or something.""Wait, look at his neck," Ryu said as she pointed to see bite marks, "Looks like a vampire already got him without us even noticing.""Well, is he going to turn into one of these vampiric creatures?" Akemi asked, "We're not sure, we'll have to find out for ourselves."

Aki waited outside for the four individuals still inside, she watched some of the cops burning the vampiric lieutenant's cops inside of a empty oil drum, then she saw Akemi, Ryu, Satoe, and Kai leaving. "Well, looks like you manage find him alive." she said. "Yes, but one of those vampiric bastards got to him first," Akemi said in irritation, "It seems that they hide from us until us assassins are out of sight.""Well, you're not the only assassin group that these vampires are hiding from, apparently they hiding from Thunder of Devotion and Chosen Discipline, two assassin group that I'm pretty you have heard of them before." Aki said to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom