Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Persona Corruption (MellowYellow x Poppy)

Akira sawed too and fro, egged on by Haru's cute moans and feeling himself getting faster in his excitement. "Heh... you like it that much huh? Well, I'll be sure to give you plenty in the future in that case," he assured her. Though it would ultimately depend on how popular Haru was with their viewers, and what the donation numbers from this stream were. Still, he was sure Haru would get a comfy niche.

He gave a final had thrust that hilted himself inside Haru's soaked pussy, his heavy cock meeting the back of her womb. The roguish thief gave a powerful growl as he erupted inside her once more, the hot shots of his cum lancing into her womb until the volume formed a modest bump in her stomach. Slowly, carefully, he pulled out of Haru's pussy, examining her carefully.

Somehow he doubted she could go for round three, but he wanted to end the stream on something good. He suddenly gripped the reddish curls of her hair, pulling Haru closer and sliding his cock into her warm and wet mouth, letting her take in the taste of his cum and the juices of her pussy. A fine image to leave the viewers with.

As he withdrew from her pussy, she laid back on the bed, chest heaving. Her cute little pussy was gaping just slightly from having to accommodate the size of his dick. Her pussy was leaking his seed out, quite the erotic site. Futaba made certain that a camera did a close up view of this shot. The donations were certainly rolling in, but it wasn’t as much as she made with Akira.

Haru seemed exhausted, but didn’t shy away from the task of cleaning his cock. She tucked some of her hair behind her ear, doing her best to get to work. The heiress had a vague idea how a blow job was to work, careful not to use her teeth. As much as she wanted to attempt to deep throat him, she knew it was wise to take it slow and just focus on sucking the length as hard as she could.

Futaba silently approved of this act, shifting the camera angle to look at Haru’s face as she sucked her first cock. Another camera took in the sight of her plump bottom, up in the air, seed leaking down her thighs. This was certainly the money shot.

Haru's debut had proven to be quite a popular session, earning a healthy amount of donations for the duos budding business. While Futaba was more popular for now, her brazen and wicked nature striking a chord with their perverted audience over Haru's sweet and virginal nature, Akira didn't doubt that Haru could rake in some tidy profits once she got a bit more confidence. She had plenty of promise, and a well-bred air about her.

But that was a matter for another time. When tomorrow came, he had to handle some other business with Futaba.

There were plenty of girls he knew, plenty of talent that perverts would gleefully pay money to watch streams of, but he still had to decide on who they'd go for next. He imagined that was what was on her mind. Akira finished up his shift at Leblanc and casually made his way out into the dusky streets, casually making for the Sakura household. He whistled a jaunty tune as he went, wondering just what Futaba wanted to talk about.

That girl... for as fun as all this was, she really had wormed her way into his heart. He cared deeply about her, and this business they had was a pleasant bonus.

Futaba, as was typical of her, was stationed in her room when Akira would arrive. She had the screens on, watching her friends’ rooms. Haru’s room was of particular interest now, and she had chosen to stream the footage for a few. The strawberry haired girl was naked on her bed and completely spread for the multiple cameras. The bruises that littered her body were vibrant purple and blue on the camera, legs spread wide. One of her little hands were 4 fingers deep in her lower lips while her other fingers were in her mouth. No doubt imagining Akira’s cock and sucking on it. It was obvious that Necronomicon’s perverted influence was growing on the girl.

As her bedroom door opened, she turned her computer chair to face him. There was a grin on her face as she sat there, wearing absolutely nothing. She had a few different egg vibrators taped to her nipples and her clit, but nothing other than that. She had streamed a session of her fucking herself with a few vibrators earlier, in order to keep herself busy while she waited for Akira’s shift to end.

“There you are!” She folded her arms, “Seems like you’ve had quite the effect on Noir. She’s been writhing on silk sheets for almost an hour, moaning your name. What a hottie.” She adjusted her glasses, looking to Akira.

“So! Let’s talk shop!” She turned to snatch up a pair of glasses that looked exactly like the ones Joker wore. “You need to wear these from now on. There’s the camera, but also a speaker, right above your ear. That way I can give you input on what’s going on, and I can be more involved on getting closer to all of the girls.”

She paused to let him take the glasses and have what she said to him really soak in. “In addition to that….you wouldn’t believe the feedback from our customers. Some of the girls...they actually want to audition to have a go with you. I think you’re ending up to be a pretty popular guy.” Futaba nodded sagely.

As he entered, Akira let his gaze drift from Futaba's nakedness to the display on one of her monitors. He had a feeling Haru was growing more brazen from the attempted dirty talk in their texts, and watching her now... He paused as she handed him the new set of glasses, taking a moment to examine them quietly.

"Hm. Not bad. Almost couldn't tell there was anything on these, so I'm sure nobody else will... first person stuff is growing popular." He swapped glasses quickly, relieved to notice no change in his own vision. After a moment he effortlessly plucked the redhead up and sat down in her chair, letting her feel the outline of his fat shaft as he positioned the petite redhead comfortably in his lap.

"That so? Looking at their usernames, it's not hard to figure out who some of our fans are. Kawakami, Hifumi, Takemi, Chihaya, Sae... we can definitely add them to the list alongside Ann and Makoto," Akira said, speaking as if this were all a matter of business while grinding casually into Futaba's exposed pussy.

“Yeah, apparently this stuff is used by a lot of governments for their spy programs. So I ordered from the same suppliers. What’s good enough for the CIA has to be good enough for us as well.” Futaba grinned as she listened to Akira, watching his assess the new glasses. She would much rather focus on sweet Haru and her moans, but there was a point to this meeting after all.

She squirmed as he lifted her up, but was happy once he sat her down on the chair, facing her monitors. The size and need of his cock wasn’t lost on her, enjoying the feeling of it through his pants. Her tiny tits bounced from the movement, multiple egg vibrators buzzing.

“Akira...watching you have your way with Haru was so hot…” Futaba informed him, adjusting her glasses as she leaned her back against his chest, small hands going to release his cock from the confines of his slacks. “Made me totally jealous. I noticed the usernames too...and trust me, Kawakami wants to get at you badly. Sent me some begging messages...guess an old lady like her needs a release.” She sniggered as she stroked his cock into fullness.

Akira raised no protest as his fly was undone, reclining into his chair. From his angle he got a good look at the display of one monitor, outlining his point of view. He examined the long curtain of Futaba's hair on the screen and then returned his focus to the real deal, his hands settling on Futaba's modest bosom. He gave her a few slight squeezes while her hands slowly worked him up to full hardness.

He smirked at the redhead and gave a small shrug of his shoulders. "She's not that old. Probably just past thirty at the most," he remarked. "Not that she likes people talking about her age... I suppose she does owe me for helping her get rid of her debts," Akira said, managing a sly smile at the thought. "You wanna go for her next? We do have some other possible targets on our team," he said, gesturing to Makoto and Ann's feeds.

"Those two would net a fortune."

Futaba moaned as her small breasts were toyed with, inhaling sharply. This felt amazing. She moved with one hand to reach for her mouse, the other still stimulating Akira’s cock. She wanted him all the way hard when he would fuck her. The orange haired hacker moved to click a button to start recording the pair of them fucking, but not streaming it. This was going to be just for herself. As she did so, she noticed some movement on the screen.

“Looks like the Queen has landed!” Futaba announced cheerfully as Makoto entered her room, setting her school satchel down. The brown haired girl was clearly exhausted looking on the feed, going to unpack some school supplies onto her bed before getting onto the Western style bed herself.

“She lives a pretty tough life…Still making up my mind on who would be next. So many cuties to choose from.” She shook her head as Makoto worked diligently at her school work. But suddenly, something happened on that screen that made her head spin. Before she knew it, Makoto had laid back onto her bed, spreading her legs. Today, instead of wearing her typical tights under her skirt, she was wearing white thigh highs with no panties.

“Oh my god, Akira!” She leaned forward quickly, squinting her eyes while both hands went to fly across the keyboard, going to get a close up. It was obvious that Makoto wasn’t much in the school of body hair removal, having quite an impressive bush the same color as her hair. But what was shocking was that she was currently taking the eraser on her pencil and rubbing it against her clit. Occasionally, she would bring the item to her mouth and suck on it before replacing it.

“Ding ding ding!!” Futaba sounded absolutely giddy as she seized Akira’s cock with both hands and slid herself down onto him, all the way to the base. “Think I found our winner...I don’t even think Necronomicon is influencing her one bit! She might just be a natural slut.” The orange haired girl groaned as she was filled, the outline of his cock obvious in her typically taunt belly.

Akira watched curiously as Futaba's attention was instantaneously drawn to one of the monitors. He watched closely as Makoto, their infamous Queen, ventured into her room and set her satchel down. Most likely back from some form of college entrance exam, or other class. However his interest was piqued once the brunette laid back on her bed, wasting no time in rubbing at her clit.

"Huh. Didn't think Makoto had any kind of sex drive at all," Akira said, trailing into a modest groan as Futaba casually slid down his fat cock. He gave a low groan and closed his eyes, feeling her warmth enveloping the entirety of his shaft. "Okay, so she masturbates in her free time... but it's still gonna be a challenge getting into her pants. I dunno how she feels about me... though it'd help if she liked me like you, Ann and Haru do."

On the other hand, the prim and proper student council president was bound to draw in plenty of revenue.

“Who’s to say she doesn’t like you?” Futaba challenged him as she slid her tight cunt up and down his meaty member. “And besides, with Necronomicon at our disposal...well, it wouldn’t be hard to make some magic happen.” She grinned as she continued to take his cock, a hand going down to help further stimulate her clit.

“And trust me, Akira….all she needs to do is lay eyes on the cock you’ve got. I think it could crack even the hardest of cases...maybe like her hot shot lawyer sister, Sae?” Futaba grinned, leaning forward to put her elbows on the desk. This made her ass jut out, looking even better for Akira.

“I heard that for all of the reputation that she’s built up as a hot shot lawyer…..someone likes to go to BDSM clubs. You know, the type where they wear masks so you don’t know who is who?” Futaba snickered as her ass jiggled with her efforts, the wet sound of her cunt filling the room. “I hear that she takes dick from all sorts of people there...they just tie her up and let men go at her. So if the older sister is that kinky, just think of what the younger one has to be like!”

As Futaba explained her reasoning, Akira let his gaze stick to the screen to observe Makoto pleasuring herself. She did make for quite an enticing figure, it had to be said. "Huh," he idly said. "I would have thought Sae was a lesbian. But from the way Makoto talks about her, she probably does need to get fucked silly every once in a while before she winds up snapping herself in half," he said.

Akira settled into the comfy chair, idly moving his hips back and forth with his impressive size utterly stuffing the redhead. "Alright, I'm in. She does still owe me from all that time she spent stalking me after all," he remarked, before turning his attention back to the task at hand. He leaned in closer until his hips found Futaba's pale neck, giving the exposed surface a few light nibbles.

“See? Inbetween your innate charm and my persona, we’re a team that can’t be beat.” Futaba was panting as she slid herself up and down the impressive swollen length, loving how she could see his impressive cock’s bulge inside of her. “I want for everyone to feel as good as you make me…” She moaned when his lips found her neck, falling back against his chest so it was easier for him to do so.

“Hey, Akira….I want you to slide me up and down your cock. Like I’ve seen in Hentai!” Futaba was enthusiastic as she lifted her legs to go over the arms of her computer chair, giving him the ability to hook his arms behind of her knees easily. “This is gonna be so gooddddd…” She moaned, a fresh wave of juices leaking out of her to coat his cock. “Should’ve streamed this…”

Smirking, Akira's arms quickly slid under her knees, bringing her slim legs back. "If that's what my lady wishes," he purred, giving the shell of her ear a teasing nibble. If he was going to be the second generation owner of Leblanc, he'd definitely make himself used to Futaba's company. "And besides, a little privacy doesn't go amiss," he added. Though no doubt they'd earn a fortune for this.

The dark-haired boy wasted no time getting into the thick of it, driving Futaba up and down his cock while taking care to ensure his shaft never fully fell from her pussy. He grit his teeth, groaning hotly as he felt the pressure rapidly rising inside his heavy dick. "Oh w-wow... have you gotten t-tighter since last time?"

Futaba relaxed in his capable arms, allowing her lover to take control of the situation. The way how she was being used and slid up and down his prick made her feel like a human fleshlight. Something that in her addled state of mind seemed like a very appealing idea. Her glasses slipped down the bridge of her nose, the large frames almost falling off her face. A hand reached up just in time to readjust them, smudging the lenses in the process.

“Heh….I think it’s all your cock, Akira...I think it’s really swollen and twitching. I can tell that you really wanna….” She grunted, feeling her own orgasm grow closer and closer thanks to how he was handling her. “Cum inside of meeeeee!!” She squeezed her eyes tightly as she came, squirting her girl juice all over the monitors and keyboard before her. The orange haired girl fell limp into his arms, a dazed look of pleasure on her face.

He felt Futaba quiver along his cock, a sensation that pulled a sharp groan from him. He pulled her down, hilting himself snugly inside the cute redhead as he erupted with a series of powerful spurts, giving Futaba just what she craved. He gave a pleased sigh, sinking deep into the comfy computer chair as he slowly relaxed his grip on her. Second generation of Leblanc... well he had that and a shotgun wedding to look forward to if he knocked Futaba up.

"Heh..." Akira's hands roamed down her sides until he was gently cupping Futaba's hips. "Hah... we really gotta do this more often...though, maybe next time we can try my room? I imagine the bed is a little cosier," he remarked.

Futaba cooed as his cock exploded inside of her, a look of delight on her face as her belly distended further thanks to the cum now seeping into her womb. She was fantasizing about becoming pregnant as well, wanting to be heavy with Akira’s child. That way, they would have a permanent link together. Such a thought filled her with joy, especially when she thought about the other female Phantom Thieves having children with Joker. It would be a sure fire way to bring them all closer together. Of course, the other women not involved in their gang didn’t deserve the honor of giving Akira a child.

“Wow, look how much you filled me up…” She sounded drowsy, mind hazy with pleasure. “I wouldn’t mind having some fun in your room, now that it’s not so dusty….and it would be nice for Dad to hear you fucking me right above his own shop! Bet he’ll be jealous that it’s you and not him, especially if you manage to knock me up.” The orange haired girl flushed, hoping that he wouldn’t be turned off by the thought of having a child with her.

“Keep yourself inside of me….I wanna keep all your cum in me…” Futaba whined softly, a hand going down to caress his balls to make certain that she got every last drop out.

Akira smirked slightly. "I wouldn't mind," he replied. Their journeys into Palaces and Mementos did give them a comfy amount of money, to say nothing for the excessive disposable income that Ann and Haru had to hand. They'd be able to get by, rather nicely at that. And with the way things were going, he was bound to become a father sooner rather than later. He'd take any reason to not leave Tokyo.

"You just get comfy, I have nowhere else to be," Akira assured her, before taking his phone from his trouser pocket. He gave Makoto's screen a brief glance before shooting a text her way. 'Hey. You up for hanging out tomorrow?' He'd most likely try to go for a study session in her room and let things evolve from there with Necronomicons help. But with his new glasses, he had more in the realm of options.

“Good. I think I could even fall asleep like this, with your cock buried inside of me.” Futaba was grinning wickedly, having no problem that Akira had fished in his pocket for his phone. Her small hand continued to stimulate his balls, wanting to get him ready for another round of fucking. Her other hand moved to her mouse, clicking a few times before pulling up the display of Akira’s vision through the enhanced glasses.

“Heh, sending a text to the ice queen?” Futaba glanced to the screen where Makoto was pleasuring herself. Her phone buzzed, and she stopped playing with herself, her slick fingers going to her mouth to suck on them as her other hand grabbed her phone to read the message. It was hard to tell what her exact reaction was, but her message was received loud and clear.

‘You need help studying for exams again?’ Makoto was as dismissive as ever. ‘My place or yours?’

Akira gave a content sigh, relaxing with Futaba's modest weight atop him. Her warmth was enticing, almost tempting him to fall asleep then and there. But other matters were at hand. He kept his attention on his phone, specifically Makoto's text. 'Yours for a change. We do everything at Leblanc,' Akira texted back. Which was true, and usually left him stuck with a deal of cleaning afterward.

'Besides, you could probably do with my dashing company,' he added. Akira glanced back up to the screen, admiring Makoto's partially exposed body as he tried to suss out her reaction. Necronomicon would do some legwork, he supposed, but the sooner they got into it the sooner their devoted audience would be satisfied.

“Normally I would decline. But my sister seems to be having a heavy case load. So, I suppose I will see you tomorrow, after school.” Makoto’s response was nothing short of the typical stern personality that most people believed her to have.

“Wow, look at her….she’s sucking her fingers clean! I told you, girls like her end up being the kinkiest!” Futaba cheered, still happily plugged up with Joker’s cock. The orange haired girl raised both arms into the air with fists clenched as a victory pose. “I’m certain with your level of charm, Akira, you’ll melt the ice queen easily. And Necronomicon will be there to assist...but don’t be surprised with the sort of things you unleash in Queen!”

Futaba moaned, focusing on bouncing herself up and down on the cock inside of her, putting her hands on Akira’s knees in order to give her some leverage to pump her pussy on his cock. She moaned, tongue hanging out, Akira able to see the look of lust on her cute face in the reflection of the computer monitors before her.

The rest of the day was spent fucking Futaba, who insisted on even going to sleep with Akira’s cock tucked tightly inside her pussy. The orange haired girl clinged to Akira the majority of the night, making it impossible for him to slip off and return to his home. It was nice to have someone like this, here with her. Keeping her company in her fortress of solitude.

Shujin Academy was no different from any other day, except that Yakisoba pan was sold out first thing in the morning. That certainly set the mood for the remainder of the day, Makoto coming up to Akira in the hallways during free period in order to remind him of the arrangement to come to her home after school. Other than that, Makoto focused on her own business, waiting outside of the school at the gates for Akira to come out and join her once school was dismissed.

School turned out to be a bit more distracting these days. It was hard to pay attention at the best of times, but Haru and Futaba really weren't making things any easier. Futaba was perhaps the most brazen kinkster around, and wasted no time in sending him lewd pictures throughout the day, even having been fucked relentlessly just last night. And Haru was hardly subtle when she said she wanted more of him.

But today was Makoto's day. And if Futaba was right (she so often was) then Makoto could potentially rival Futaba on kinkiness.

He met the brunette outside the school gates, a sly smile lingering on his face. "Sorry if I kept you waiting. Shall we get going?" he asked. Akira really didn't need any academic assistance, he was quite sharp after all, but he needed his foot in the door somehow. Fortunately for as attractive for Makoto was, her reputation left most students fearing her. Left her wide open.

“I understand that a delinquent such as yourself has many obligations that keep them from being on time.” Makoto spoke with a cold tone, but she had been trying her hardest to make a joke. Needless to say, it fell flat. She was trying her hardest to diffuse what she felt was some tension between the two. All day, thanks to Necronomicon’s influence, she had been thinking about going home and masturbating until she passed out from exhaustion. But she couldn’t go back on her agreement to see Akira today. That wasn’t what a real friend would do, after all.

The walk to the train station was as crowded as usual, and the studious girl found the train car to be annoyingly full. But as she stood in the crowded sea of students and businessmen, she couldn’t help but think about how it would be to be pressed against the glass of the crowded train. To be taken and violated by every student and man on the train, all of her holes used and abused as the females on the train looked at her with disdain and photographed her most embarrassing behavior.

Just the thoughts were enough to have her rubbing her thighs together, having to close her eyes and sway with the train, doing her best to banish the impure thoughts. The train seemed to hit a bump in the track, and she was thrown off balance, and right into Akira. One of her hands landed squarely on his crotch.

‘No way! This is just like in anime!’ Futaba gushed, thrilled at being able to speak to Akira at least. And being able to see what he saw was thrilling to the petite hacker as she watched from the comfort of her computer chair, wearing a pair of vibrating panties.

Makoto was ordinarily a rather straight laced young woman. Since joining the Phantom Thieves she had been trying to be more lax and casual, as would be expected of a high school girl. But standing where he was now, sandwiched comfortably against Makoto on the crowded train, he could see this newest side to her. It was by pure chance, or perhaps fate, that she wound up falling into his embrace.

Compared to Haru and Futaba, Makoto did make for a curvaceous figure. He smirked slightly and decided to take advantage of this development as best he could.

Akira's hand roamed up the backs of Makoto's thighs and vanished up her tartan skirt, his strong grip sinking into the right cheek of her backside with a firm grope. "Geez Prez, you sure are a forward woman," Akira remarked, keeping his tone low. "But if you were gonna jump me like this, you could've at least waited until we were in private." His gaze shifted downward, the lenses of his glasses catching the outline of her plump bosom.

Makoto thought her heart stopped from the shock of groping her comrade, blinking several times to clear her mind as she looked up to Akira. Her breasts were pressed against his chest, making them look bigger than what she had. She was a nicely proportioned girl, but compared with Kawakami or Ann, she couldn't compare. But there was no denying what she wanted, Akira’s hands groping her plump bottom. She was the sort of girl to wear tights under her uniform, in order to keep anyone from seeing a scandalous view.

“I...I…” She seemed to be at a loss for words, looking to the side as her hand seemed to stroke the lump in his trousers against her will. There was something erotic about being handsy on the train, and it seemed that her fantasy was soon to become a reality. “Don’t you think...someone will notice us doing this?” She spoke lowly, whispering into Akira’s ear hotly as she moaned thanks to his exploring hands.

‘What a slut, told yaaaa!” Futaba sounded giddy as she observed the train action. She was recording the footage, not live streaming it. The orange haired girl wasn’t too sure how the glasses might react to a heavy viewer load, and wanted to make certain that the quality of their footage was as flawless as could be.

Tellingly, Makoto made no move to pull away as his strong grip made contact with the soft surface of her backside. And even as Akira fondled openly, his grip firmly pressing along Makoto's butt, she seemed to only lean in closer to him. "Something tells me you wouldn't exactly mind being watched... but nobody's gonna see us like this, with how damn crowded the train is," Akira murmured in her ear.

Futaba, on the other hand, would see everything. Not that Makoto needed to know that just yet. "Well... if your sis isn't gonna be at your apartment, and thus not gonna bite my head off, how about we skip studying and get to something practical?" Akira murmured in her ear. His other hand tipped her chin up until their lips met, a brief embrace, but his lips did take the lead in the exchange.

Back
Top Bottom